Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Day- Part Two

"Anastasia wants the perfect day, she didn't realise just how far she would go to get it."

27
3 Comments 3
10.6k Views 10.6k
7.9k words 7.9k words

She raised her head and looked up into her father’s eyes looking back at her. The confidence and manipulation she’d been exuding wavered for a moment even as she stepped forward, her left hand almost unconsciously slipping into her soaking underwear as the other raised up and cupped her breast. “Show me,” she whispered nervously,” Daddy… please… show me.”

Her finger just crested the upper edge of her slit as his hands slid around her and pulled her, crushed her to him. His lips captured hers, his tongue invading her mouth as his unshaven chin scratched upon her soft flesh. The feel of him engulfing her, his strong, calloused hands sliding across her back, his tongue and lips consuming her pushed her over the edge and her pussy clenched down tight, almost vibrating as a flood of her juices ran down her thighs.

She moaned loudly into his mouth, the fingers within her sodden panties scratching sharply through the close-cropped strip of her hair above her pulsating quim as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her, rebounding within the confines of her flesh and zeroing in on her nipples, pussy, and mouth. One of his hands ran up to clasp around the back of her neck, the other reaching down cupping her ass cheek, his rough skin pulling at the flimsy sheer material and an almost palpable energy feeling as if it was transmitting through them.

Anastasia groaned loudly into his mouth and went limp in his arms as he kissed her deeply. His little baby girl’s body felt hot to the touch as he held her up holding her tight to his body. He felt her jerking within his grasp and even though some tiny part of his mind suggested that she might be trying to break free he held her tighter still. His fingers sinking into the soft, warm flesh of her ass and holding the back of her neck tightly. His final, demanding sense was to devour the woman, his daughter in his arms.

As her orgasm ripped through her Anastasia pulled her hand from her panties hearing them tear as she did; her hand scrambled for the buckle upon her Daddy’s shorts yanking and pulling at it as she felt herself lifted off her feet and spun about. Her other fingers sank deeper into the flesh of her bosom, the nails etching marks upon her flesh as her ass was deposited on the table. She gasped for much-needed air as her father’s lips separated from hers and he stared into her watering eyes. “I love you, Baby” he whispered and slapped her hand away from his belt.

Anastasia felt a tear run from her eye as for a brief moment as she thought her father was going to flee. Instead, his own hands went to his belt, her eyes dropping down as she felt her juices pooling beneath her on the polished wood of the table and watched, licking her lips as in a moment the belt was undone, the button popped and the zipper pushed down. He stepped back a fraction and pushed down his shorts, the boxers within descending within them and his hard throbbing cock sprang free; a heavy string of precum flew from the swollen head from under his foreskin.

Without a moments delay, Anastasia reached down and grasped her father’s manhood hearing him groan as she did. Her small hand wrapped around it tightly, her thumb and forefinger unable to touch by almost half an inch; she squealed delightedly as she raised her other hand and pressed it against his chest urging him back a step as she slid off the table, aided by her own secretions. She dropped to her knees instantly dragging her nails down her father’s chest as she stared at the wonderful cock before her.

“Oh, Daddy…” she spoke softly as she looked up into his eyes, her other hand finally joining the first and wrapping itself around the base of his swollen member. She slowly twisted her hands in opposite directions, gleeful that his angry glans poked out beyond her thumb and fingers. It was easily the second biggest cock she had ever seen in real life; the largest when she had come across it she had flatly refused to entertain the idea of putting it in her pussy utterly sure that its thickness would have ripped her no matter how much she wanted to try.

She stuck her tongue out as she felt those wonderful fingers thread through her hair and slide against her scalp. The tip of her tongue flicked across his cock’s eye in the small opening of his foreskin eliciting a deep groan from him.

“Ohhh… Anastasia…” he murmured.

“Call me Baby… Daddy,” she replied in a soft voice and felt his length twitch hard within her hands. She drew her attention back down and thought wistfully that her husband to be's cock was a little shorter and unfortunately nowhere near as thick. “Oh well,” she whispered almost silently and pulled back on her father’s cock watching his foreskin recede. She smiled as she slid her tongue beneath the angry red glans, tasting the saltiness of all that cooped up precum; slowly circling it around and around edging her mouth closer till her lips slid around the bulbous cock-head.

Jay groaned loudly as he felt his daughter’s lips slide slowly and leisurely over his glans; he felt her tongue sliding back and forth as she dropped her hand and cupped his heavy balls, a fingernail scratching lightly at his perineum as she gently and tenderly squeezed his sac. His fingers kneaded her scalp beneath her hair as he looked down; her eyes were closed, and she began to twist her mouth around his cock as it slipped deeper between her lips, the tip of her tongue trailing around his retracted foreskin skirting under the edge of his helmet.

“Oh, Christ… Anastasia… baby girl you’re gonna make me cum!” he gasped.

“Mmmhmm…” was her reply as she pushed her head forwards hard forcing his glans past her flattened tongue and into her throat. She grinned around his manhood as best as she good as his strong, rough hands gripped her head tightly. She managed to drag air in through her nose as her lips brushed against her fingers still gripping the base of his cock, twisting her head again feeling her father’s bulbous glans twist within her throat. She doubted she would ever manage to take his full length, but she was determined to try as she drew her head back, eyes open looking up at his face grimacing with pleasure before slamming her head forwards again.

Jay’s legs trembled as he felt his balls tighten up rapidly within the warm grip of his daughter; “Ohh God oh god… oh fuck!” he swore.

Anastasia sucked hard and felt her father’s seed surge up his shaft against her tongue and a hot, heavy load shoot into her throat; she pulled her mouth back, her lips forming a tight seal around his glans as rope after rope of hot salty cum shot into her mouth splashing against the roof of her mouth. It seemed to fill her mouth, but she was determined not to swallow it yet; she raised her tongue and felt a heavy jet erupt from the jerking cock. She groaned loudly as her pussy twitched and trembled as she pushed his glans against one cheek and the other.

She drew back leaving the tip of his cock resting against her bottom lip; “Ohhh, Daddy” she said loudly and looked up into his eyes as the last of his semen dribbled out of the eye of his cock into her wide open mouth awash with the rest of his seed.

Jay’s body flexed as his looked down at the ‘apple of his eye’ kneeling there swirling his cum around her mouth, her tongue reaching out and swiping across his now hyper-sensitive glans. “Oh my god… you’re such a good baby girl… taking all of your Daddy’s cum!” he said as he stroked her hair, “Even better than your mommy, too!”

Anastasia’s pupils dilated even more at his words as her quim contracted hard and squeezed out even more of her juices further soaking her thighs. She swallowed her father’s cum and then opened her mouth to show him she had swallowed it all.

He grinned down at her, “My turn!” he stated forcefully and reached down and lifted her up. She squealed delightedly as he hoisted her up in the air and plopped her down on the table. She fell back, and some of the wedding paraphernalia fell from the table including the something glass that smashed loudly although neither of them cared. She raised herself up onto her elbows and watched as her father and those incredible rough hands grasped her sodden red panties pulling them down and off her legs. There was another sound of the material tearing, and she grinned thinking it was one pair of ruined knickers that she would keep.

Jay’s hands returned to his daughter’s legs and pushed them apart as he looked down at her grinning; he shook his head but kept smiling as he knelt down and gazed upon his daughter’s pussy for the first time. He’d of course seen it before as a small child at bath time but back then it was incidental except for the explicit and concise instructions from his wife about the direction to wipe. His smile broadened as he studied the womanhood before him, the lips only slightly parted revealing a dark pink line between them glistening with juices. His hands squeezed her thighs feeling a tangible tackiness that he knew had originated from the prize before him.

Anastasia breathed heavily as she watched her father examine her minutely, his eyes roving over her sex taking in all the details before even touching it let alone the tasting that she knew was coming. It took no effort at all to squeeze her muscles and know more of her hot juices were dribbling out of her quim. She shuddered as she saw the lustful and fascinated look wash over her father’s face. She lifted her feet up and placed them flat on the table on either side of her, spreading her thighs as wide as possible feeling her labia spread that little bit more for him.

He grinned, his tongue flicking out as he glanced up at his daughter watching him across her heaving chest. “Such a good daughter,” he praised. He slid his hands closer to her crotch, feeling her thighs flex as they travelled and returned his attention to her pussy, bringing his face closer. He breathed deeply through his nose inhaling the rich musky aroma rising from her slit as her juices continued to dribble out down between her ass cheeks and pool on the polished wood beneath. His cock throbbed and ached having hardly lost any of its hardness even after him filling the young woman’s mouth with the largest ejaculation he could ever remember producing.

He wondered when he had first suppressed the idea of his daughter being a sexual creature and when the taboo thoughts had inveigled themselves into his brain. He knew it was definitely there on the Isle of St. Lucia no matter how much he had denied it; but he knew it was earlier than that, far earlier as his thumbs slid either side of the slit before him and eased the lips apart to stare inside his daughter’s cunt. He licked his lips as he remembered Anastasia and Meaghan sunning themselves poolside, giggling and gossiping as he tended to the garden; remembered glancing at the two eighteen, no seventeen-year-olds and finding his daughter’s friend far too attractive for a middle-aged man like himself.

“Please, Daddy,” she whispered, pushing her hips towards him.

He knew those glances had included his Anastasia at least as much! “Such a good Baby girl!” he replied and stuck out his tongue and slowly ran it up his daughter’s slit tasting her hot sticky juices. She groaned loudly as she slipped off her elbows and lay back, thrusting her dripping quim against his face.

“Ohhhh fuckkk… yesss…” she moaned loudly her hands rising to her breasts and digging her fingernails into her soft heaving flesh as she felt her father’s tongue run up her pussy and his thumbs spread her lips wider. She tried to thrust her hips higher and whimpered as his strong hands almost slapped her ass back down on the wet patch she had caused upon the table. Still, his thumbs kept her pussy spread as his tongue avoided her hard aching clit (which she knew must be fully exposed from its sheath) as it slowly explored deeper and deeper into her trembling cunt. Her fingernails dug into her flesh deeper as a hot wave emanated outwards from her crotch.

It took all of Jay’s self-control to not simply feast upon his daughter’s snatch or even stand up and drive his throbbing length all the way inside her. It seemed to him that this forbidden fruit was truly the sweetest, most wonderful thing he had ever tasted. Her juices seemed to be constantly flowing no matter how much he lapped up and swallowed with a significant excess still pouring out onto the table below. He grinned as he thrust his tongue deeper thinking he had now found a difference where mother and daughter were unalike!

Sue had never produced so much even when her orgasms had literally made her scream, and while Anastasia had been still living at home, he’d had to clamp his hand over her mouth. He twisted his face against his daughter’s crotch knowing that his rough beard would scratch at her soft, sensitive tissue as he curled his tongue all the way inside her; he had to grip the tops of her thighs tighter as she tried to buck and squirm, quite amazed and surprised at how strong she actually was.

He felt the hard little nub of his ‘Baby’s’ clit rub against his upper lips and pressed and twisted his face harder into her crotch. The two of them groaned as Anastasia’s quim contracted rapidly and literally gripped her father’s tongue. Her back arched off the hard wooden table and she threw her arms outwards as a hard, sharp orgasm seemed to pull her inwards towards that wonderful tongue inside her as even more wedding trappings were launched onto the floor.

Jay felt his cock throb hard as it envied his tongue and the now exquisitely tight cunt locked about it. For a brief moment, his balls twitched, and he wondered if he was about to shoot his second load there and then. “Oh fuck,” he mumbled incoherently into his daughter’s slit as it vibrated around his tongue. All at once it relaxed along with the rest of Anastasia, and he was rewarded as a small wave of her juices flowed out from within her cunt which was happily welcomed by his own mouth. He swallowed it all noting her secretions were sharper, almost tangy compared to her earlier sweetness.

He made a mental note to ask his daughter if this was a real sign of an orgasm and almost laughed into her quim as he remembered the number of times he had meant to ask his wife the same question and somehow had never remembered. He felt Anastasia’s nails rake through his scalp and then urge his head out from between her thighs. She whimpered and mumbled as he withdrew his tongue slowly and lifted it to softly circle the hard little nub above causing her to flinch and jerk away. Again she mumbled incoherently.

He raised himself up and looked down at his daughter; her chest was still heaving, but she was gradually catching her breath as a foot fell from the table, the back of her thigh slapping on the top. Jay let his eyes roam over her body glistening with sweat, noting the self-inflicted red scratches on her breasts, the hard nipples still standing proud and erect atop them. He stepped up to the table his hard swollen shaft nudging against her soaking slit and sliding up over it.

Anastasia’s eyes flicked open and looked up at her father as she felt his cock against her dripping slit; she watched him as he reached out and lovingly caressed her bosom with one hand as the other slid around the outside of her thigh still raised up on the table. His eyes found hers, and she noted sadness within them.

“You know this is wrong, Anastasia,” he stated.

“Yes,” she answered softly as she reached down and lightly wrapped her fingers around his thick manhood.

“We could… we should stop…” he said softly as he breathed deeply and his cock twitched beneath her soft touch.

“You’re right,” she sighed as she slid her foot of the table and it joined her other behind his knees, “Daddy; we should!”

Jay watched as she raised her other hand and threaded them through his fingers cupping her breast as she shifted her hips and her hot wet slit slid beneath his length until his balls pressed into her.

“Can you, Daddy?” she asked as her fingers twisted softly about his cockhead and her other hand squeezed his harder into the soft, pliant flesh of her bosom. “Can you stop?”

Jay gritted his teeth as he squeezed her breast harder, his other hand sliding along her thigh till it rested on her hip. He stifled a groan as she wormed her little finger beneath his foreskin and circled around his slick glans within.

“Tell me, Daddy, that you don’t want to feel your hard cock sliding into my hot wet pussy?” she asked as once again she shifted her hips and he felt the underside of his shaft dampened by the juices from her slit. “Just tell me that, Daddy, tell me you don’t want to fuck your daughter’s; your little Baby girl’s cunt, you don’t want to fill my womb with your cum! Tell me that, Daddy and we’ll stop.”

Anastasia gripped his hand harder, pressing it deeper into...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TonyNon
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments