Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Family

"Our sinful secrets make us perfect,"

5
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
To others, we are the perfect family. Great jobs, loving relationship, our daughter is in a private high school, we also have beautiful home. My perfect life, the one I've dreamed of since I was nothing but a young child. But we all have secrets, don't we? My name is Liana Stevens, this is my family secret.

It all started in the car, around eight AM, Friday September10th. My husband, Michael, had received a phone call from the principal of Westridge Academy for girls.

I sighed, running my hands down my dark hair in frustration. Natalia, my sixteen year-old daughter had gotten in trouble yet again from running her mouth. It seems to be all she does now, her grades are slipping and no one can seem to control her.

Natalia was beautiful, jet black waist long hair, smooth pale skin, black eyes, plump light lips, a stunning smile, along with a killer petite body.

"What the hell did Natalia do now? Can't that little girl stop fucking around?" I rolled my eyes, as my husband Michael entered the drivers side.

"Her principal wants to speak to us... yet again," I mumbled tiredly.

"Fanfuckingtastic, what else is new?" He snapped.

I rubbed my temples lightly as we were pulling into the large castle-like building around twenty minutes later, we entered through the glass door of the main office.

"Morning Liana, Michael," said one of the many women who worked there, I believe she was Sister Katherine. They all knew myself and Michael by how frequently Natalia fucked around in this school.

"Morning Sister. Where is Natalia?" I seemed rude without meaning to. The woman sighed typing into the old monitor.

"Principal. Where else?"

"True. This is pathetic." The Sister smiled sympathetically. We walked into the office, Natalia sat to my right, her father's left. Her eyes wouldn't connect with mine, nor Micahel. Principal Crossan came in a minute later.

Shaking our hands, he greeted us, "Liana, Michael, if I may say a quick thank you for coming on such short notice, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvinence."

"Not a problem, sir, Natalia should apologize," I quipped glaring at the young beauty before me.

"Mom! I didn't do anything-" she spoke quickly, rage struck my features

"Let's see what your father has to say."

Her eyes flicked to his as she shivered, the door opened slightly, catching her off guard as Michael shook his head trying to suppress his rage, his hand gripped her leg as the principal excused himself to pull her file.

"So help me god... You are in so much trouble, little girl. Having to leave work early to come and hear you're disrespectful? You deserved to be punished..." His hands trailed up her leg, close to her thigh. "Do you understand me, little girl?" Her breathing became erratic. I watched, smirking slightly.

"Yes, daddy," she whispered, tightening her legs.

"Oh no, you aren't getting me nicely..." She whimpers as his fingers hit her now wet panties, sliding up and down her clothed slit.

"Now, Natalia has mouthed off. It's continuously getting worse. Just recently she had told one of her friends about her failing grades, missing assignments, and her use of vulgar language around staff." Replied Principal Crossan, we exchanged glances as I quietly watched Michael slip Natalia's underwear to the side...her eyes were glassy, pooling with lust as his fingers entered her slightly.

"Is this true Natalia? Your mother and I hadn't raised you like that!" Michael scolded, his expression thick with desire...

"I-I'm sorry it will never happen again sir, I can assure you...please sir, give me another chance." Natalia pleaded.

SamiMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamiMiller

Principal Crossan rolled his eyes, eventually nodding his head. "One more chance, Natalia. If I hear any more talk on vulgar language in front of staff, you will be expelled." he had nothing more to say as he dismissed us.

My husband took her by the arm, his body pulsing in lust leading her into the abandoned hallway, classes were in session luckily.

"You're gonna get it...aren't you?" His eyes locked with hers, her breathing faltered as her thighs tightened. slamming her body into the car.

"I can't believe you, Natalia." He mumbled finally, as we were pulling up to our large home. He stepped out of the car, opening the back seat door roughly. Grabbing Natalia by the wrist, he pulled her against him. Shoving her through the door, her back slid against the wall. His fingers slip through her long beautiful hair. His eyes showing a deep lust and sexual desire.

"You've been a very bad girl, haven't you?" He asked seductively, moving his hand under her skirt. Pulling down her black thong, her juices trailing down her legs. He kissed her neck.

"You planned this, didn't you little slut?"

"Yes, daddy...touch me, please, make your little slut come like you do to mommy." His fingers entered her roughly.

"Ugh, daddy. Harder, fuck!" He smiled at me lustfully. Locking his lips with Natalia's, she stroked his cock, moaning, grinding his hand.

"My little slut wants her daddy's cock, doesn't she? I know you touch your pussy. You call out daddy, I've heard you. Mommy's heard you." He groaned as he pulled away

"W-why haven't you come in and taken me?" She mumbled, as Michael flicked her clit.

"Mommy comes first, sometimes, it's all night." His eyes locked with mine, moaning lightly as I stood behind him

"She's so tight, just like you." He licked her juices off his fingers, as Natalia sank down to his hard cock pulling his pants down, roughly taking him in her mouth, he shoved her head down hard.

"Daddy's little slut is a good cock sucker, just like her mother." Natalia rubbed her pussy toMichaels' thrusting in her throat, I moved her hand stepping towards her kneeling on the mahogany colored wood, licking her up and down her tiny slit, I flicked her sensitive clit side to side. Her eyes locked with her father.

"Fuck me Daddy..." Natalia moaned, as my assault on her tiny virgin pussy spasmed, her juices leaking on my tongue. I kissed him, letting him taste her sweet virginity. He picked her up, settling her on the couch as she spread her legs.

"Honey take her, take your daughters virgin body." I coaxed. He grunted in pleasure, taking no time to slam into her.

"My little sluts so tight." As his full length slipped in and out at a frenzied pace.

"My baby girl, you're so fucking beautiful, my gorgeous little whore... Take daddy's cock. Fuck, look at you. Cum for me princess." he moaned out thrusting wildly.

"I'm cumming daddy, ugh fuck I'm coming so hard, cum in me, please.." begged Natalia. As her body finally spasmed. Their screams echoed the house walls as Michael collasped on her sweaty body, each kissing lightly. Natalia fell asleep soon after, Michael covered up her nude body with a blanket.

"Come on Daddy, your first little girl needs her pleasure..." I whispered hotly in his ear. He moaned, carrying me up the steps, his cock still hard as he slammed the door behind him.

Our life was absolutely perfect, absolutely perfect indeed.

Published 
Written by sweetheart96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors