Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Triplets Shower Fun

"Purely fictional!"

7
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
My name is Jamie-lee, I’m 17 years of age, as are my sisters and we are identical triplets. I stand at 5 foot 7 inches, as do my sisters; Megan and Alexis, we all have the same luscious mahogany brown hair, slender sexy bodies with a nice C cup bust, and the same lustful blue eyes.

I’m not 100% sure when this thing started, I guess it was when I saw Megan masturbating in our bedroom, all three of us have shared a room since we were little. Megan had been the most sexually active out of the five of us at home, which consisted of us three girls, our mum and our brother Robin. Well, since then I have become more and more sexually active.

Megan had been on her bed completely naked with her crotch facing the door, I had stumbled in trying to find my sketch pad –we all loved to draw – and found her playing with herself. She was lying flat against her mattress and briefly glanced at me as I entered the room before rushing back out again. Since then I have been sitting outside the bathroom door listening to her moans a groans whenever she went into the bathroom carrying her bag of ‘toiletries’, which actually happened to be a small variety of vibrators, dildo’s and lubes. I had checked the first time I saw her go to the bathroom with it.

I was totally embarrassed when our mother came up the stairs to find me with my hand sat my panties listening to Megan groaning audibly in the bathroom one day, she merely smiled, patted my head and went to go to her own room. Unfortunately, her bedroom door was locked because Robin was in their shagging his girlfriend. Mum always let him use her room because it was the most grandest in the whole house. She simply smiled and went back down stairs.

For a month this continued, until today at least. I went up to our room to get my sketch book, but instead I found Megan’s on her bed, book mark between two pages. Curious, I flipped open the book and found many sketches of Alexis there. Many were of her in different states of undress, and a few were of her completely naked and playing with herself, all dated quite recently.

While I was staring at the explicit art, I didn’t hear Megan or Alexis sneak into the room. Megan made the first move by grabbing me from behind and cupping my breasts in her hands. Alexis had then hurried forward and pushed us onto the bed, having shut the door she was smiling mischievously.

“Hey!” I complained as I tried to get up, but Alexis pinned my arms down above my head so that Megan could push my pyjama top up over my naked breasts.

“Oh, perky nipples!” Megan chirped and they both laughed as Megan bent forward and flicked my erect nipples with her tongue.

“Hey, no!” I protested but Alexis leaned forward and kissed me, sticking her tongue into my mouth. Oh god, it was turning me on. The pictures of Alexis had got me partially horny to begin with, but with Megan kissing and sucking on my nipples and Alexis tonging my mouth, I couldn’t help but groan in pleasure. Megan suddenly stopped and grasped the waistband of my bottoms, pulling them down to my knees; I never wore underwear beneath my Pj’s, never. The chill air left my now wet crotch feeling all tingly and I pulled my thighs together, making the feeling worse.

“Now, now, none of that” Megan gently prized my legs apart and started licking my mound, I was clean shaved and she liked it, I could tell by the way her tongue glided across my skin. There came the knock at the door, mum opened it slightly and stuck her head in, blushing at the scene before her.

“You’re fathers home for a while, only a week. Why don’t you girls go take a shower, have a clean-up, and, um, deal with your, uh…business there” Mum stammered with her suggestion. Megan got up smiling and grabbed three towers while I pulled up my bottoms and lowered my top. Calmly the three of us stepped out into the hallway as our father came up the stairs, waving to us. I waved to him and hurried into the bathroom, I could feel my bottoms stick to my wet crotch, there was even a wet patch there when I looked.

“They’re just going to have a shower and then they’ll be down” I heard mum tell him as Megan and Alexis walked into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door. They both turned to me and grinned as I stripped off my clothes. Megan stepped forward and pushed the shower door shut before I could step in.

“Now we won’t be having that, sister, we have a game to play” Megan chirped quietly

“Yes, and we know you enjoyed what you were given in the bedroom” Alexis stepped up behind and grasped my breasts in her hands, playing with my erect nipples and making me groan again.

“Oh, she loves it” Megan purred as she came over to us, Alexis moved her left hand down to my crotch. Her fingers trailed gently down my stomach, leaving my skin all tingling, and started rubbing my clitoris while Megan began to suck on my nipples again. My back arched in pleasure, my head resting against Alexis’ shoulder. I could feel her own bare globes of soft squishy flesh pressing into my back, her own nipples were just as erect as mine.

“Ah!” I gasped as Megan’s teeth nipped my sensitive nipple, she giggled quietly and pressed my hand between her legs and against her mound, she too was clean shaven and her skin was silky smooth. I couldn’t help myself, the pleasure was too great to resist, I began rubbing my finger against her clitoris and it soon became quite wet with her love juices. Megan groaned and sucked harder on my nipple as one of her hands joined mine and the other joined Alexis’ at my crotch. They both found my hole and pushed their finger in, sending me close to the edge. God I was so wet that I could feel my own body fluids dripping onto my thighs.

“Oh, so wet and moist” Alexis purred and nibbled on my ear lobes, grinding her hips against my bum, pushing my hips forwards across their hands. The sensation was incredible and I felt my hips buck, pushing their fingers up until their found my hymen, which had yet to be broken.

“We’re all still a virgin, Jamie, but that barrier must be broken” Megan chuckled and released me as she went over to her bag of ‘toiletries’. Alexis also let me go and I was reluctant to let her go, but she sat me on the bath edge while she went and turned the shower on. Then their came back to me, Alexis crouched down between my spread legs and Megan was inserting a small vibrator up her crotch as she pulled on a strap-on dildo. This was gonna be fun, and painfully, I expected.

“Now, this’ll hurt only a bit, as long as we take it gently” Megan smiled and rubbed some lube onto the rubbed manhood she wore like a pair of knickers while Alexis pleasured my crotch with her tongue. My hips bucked again as the pleasure intensified. Then Megan stepped forward and waved the dildo at my mouth, she wanted me to suck on it, so I did. I opened my mouth and let her slide the whole thing in.
I gagged at first and she retreated a little bit, giving me room to breathe.

MilanaCraidss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaCraidss

I then grasped the dildo and began stroking it in my hand as I gently sucked on its head and moved my lips along its length.

“Lil’ sis is pretty good for a first-timer” Megan commented and I felt Alexis chuckled into my crotch; I shuddered and felt my mound between my legs get warm. Alexis withdrew and licked my love juices off her lips and my mound.

“She’s loves receiving some oral, now let’s remove that barrier” Alexis smiled

“Does…does it hurt much?” I asked nervously

“Not much, when being gentle. Megan broke mine and I broke hers” Alexis nodded as Megan stood before me, I too stood up and turned around, letting her enter me from behind. It felt amazing, she was ever so gentle to start with, slowly pushing the head in first and then moving it back and forth with ease. Then she pushed it deeper until she hit my hymen, and with a gentle thrust of her hips, she broke through.

I yelped in pain, it hurt but Megan leaned forward and began sucking on my neck. She continued to move the dildo in and out of my womanhood with slow thrusting of her hips, doing small and short thrusts and then alternating to deeper thrusts. I quickly forgot the pain as she began to work up my orgasm, I could feel it coming and it was coming strong.

Megan pulled me away from the bath and she sat us down on the toilet seat. I began to buck my hips again as Alexis continued to suck on my mound, her tongue hard and firm against my clitoris. It was driving me nuts. I couldn’t take it anymore and I gasped when I came, and I came hard. My whole body tensed and my thigh tightened on Alexis’ head as I felt my mound becoming increasingly hot and wet. I relaxed and slumped against Megan, she was breathing as heavily as I was.

“That…was…amazing!” I managed to say between breathes

“Hmm, you taste good too” Alexis rubbed her fingers against my crotch and then stuck them in my mouth; an odd taste became present, not a horrible taste, but a sweet one. I could taste my own cum and it tasted amazing.

“Want to try mine?” Megan purred, I nodded as I got up off her and we all entered the shower. The hot water was surprisningly refreshing as it cascaded down our sweaty skin. Alexis slid the door shut and turned to me as I closed my thighs together. I suddenly needed to pee.

“What’s wrong?” asked Megan

“I need to pee” I moaned

“Let’s pee on each other!” Alexis squealed and Megan nodded enthusiastically, so we each positioned ourselves so that we had one’s thigh between our legs. Once ready we let loose our loads, I instantly felt Megan’s hot urine cascading down my thigh, but she raised her hips and I felt it rush over my crotch. It sent tingles through my body and I reached down to her crotched and started playing my her lips. I watched as her eyes lolled up into her head as she did the same to Alexis, who then did the same to me, rubbing a very sensitive spot on the front wall of my vagina. Within minutes we were all cumming and pissing on each other’s hands, it was so erotic and I was massively turned on. Our urinating session didn’t last long and when we were done I collapsed against the wall, Alexis falling into me and kissing me again. Her tongue snaked into my mouth as I kissed her back and I gave her my tongue too.

When she broke away I sucked on my love juice coated fingers, and wow it tasted good. Megan tasted good. I had to get in there for more. With that I lay down on the shower floor, gesturing for Megan to get over my face so I could suck her off. Megan complied eagerly as Alexis moved to my legs and raised my bum, positioning her crotch against mine she began to rub hard and fast.

“Ah!” Megan gasped as I sucked on her clitoris, using my tongue to flicked and tasted her love juices, she was close to bucking so I grasped her hips to hold her steady as she used to wall for support. Her crotch was hot and sticky, and I loved every bit of it. It never occurred to me that what we were doing was wrong, that it was practically incest, but either way, I didn’t care. I wanted to suck and shag my sister’s crotches again and again.

“I love you” Megan leaned forward slightly and I inserted two of my fingers up her tunnel, rubbing vigorously as she bucked hard against my lips and tongue. I then wrapped my arms around her waist and held her firmly as I stuck my tongue in as deep as I could up her virginal canal, pushing my tongue as hard as I could against her inner walls. She came hard and fast, her cum spraying the insides of my mouth, triggering her orgasm and mine too. My whole frame tensed and I bucked furiously against Alexis’ crotch, my loves juices slashing against her womanhood.

We all lay there for a bit, panting and licking our lips to devour our love juices. Then as if on a silent signal we all stood up and washed our bodies down, remembering that our father was home from the war.

Once we were finished, we dried each other off and hurried across to our bedroom, shutting and locking the door to have some privacy while we got dressed. We each helped get our underwear on, I pulled up Megan’s knickers, but not before I gave her a quick sucking between her lips, Alexis did the same to me and Megan followed suit and did the same to Alexis. I even fondled Megan’s breasts as I pulled her bra up onto her perky mounds of creamy white flesh, her nipples still erect. Alexis did her own bra, as did I and we finished getting dressed. I had pulled on a pair of denim shorts and a white tank top, Megan wore a short skirt and a black tank top, and finally Alexis had pulled on a dress. Well, it was the middle of summer.

Down stairs we found our parents in the kitchen about to have lunch. Taking our seats we began chatting about college in September, which of us was doing what courses. Alexis was the only one doing something a bit different, so she wouldn’t be in all of mine and Megan’s classes, but we would make sure that we stayed together. Especially after what had happened in the shower, that would certainly keep us very close.

We stayed up later that night and watched a few movies. We waited only a short while after mum and dad went upstairs. Megan silently walked up to their bedroom door when we went up and listened to see if they were asleep. She hurried back with a cheeky grin on her face.

“Well?” I asked

“Mum, dad, shag shag shag!” Megan made hand gestures and smirked as she led us back to our room, where we all stripped down to our bare skin and climbed into my bed. Alexis hurriedly got back up again to lock the door and to grab Megan’s toiletries.

“Night time fun time” I giggled and they too laughed, I lay on my back as Alexis leaned over my, hanging her breasts over my mouth, which I took as a sign to suck on her nipples. Megan pulled out one of her vibrators and gently inserted it up my shaft and turned it on to medium. The vibrations were intense and orgasmic, making me swivel my hips gently.

We continued like that for about half an hour and then we finally went to sleep, wrapped up in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by ElessarTelrunya1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments