Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uncle Jimmy And His Friends.....

"Making Uncle Jimmy Proud...."

11
0 Comments 0
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Thank-you to all my Lushies who inspire me to write!!

This is a spin-off from Happy Fucking New Year, which can be found on my profile page.

“Wow,” I said to myself rubbing my body with soap. The memory of the most taboo experience of my life flooded my mind; the thought of my uncle and my brother inside of me still made my pussy dripping wet even a week later. I felt ashamed but, still planned to continue the sexual relationship with both. I was showering to prepare myself for the night ahead.

“Knock, knock,” I heard Jimmy say as he came into the bathroom.

“I’m almost done,” I yelled from the shower.

Jimmy pulled the shower back and said, “I know, just wanted to catch you rinsing off.”

I fluttered my eyes at him and then rubbed soap seductively about my body. I kind of danced a little as I allowed the hot water rinse the soap from my skin. Uncle Jimmy reached in and ran his hand over my breast, then stomach coming to rest at the top of my mound. He then slid his hand between my thighs and rubbed his fingers through my folds.

“This is a beautiful twat,” He admired. “Bring here so I can taste it.”

I braced myself against the wall and cocked my leg on the edge of the tub. Jimmy brought his tongue to my pussy for the first time. He swirled his tongue around my clit then traced my lips to my hole. Jimmy gripped my leg and buried his face between my legs. He ate my pussy slowly at first then started moving faster. My body started to quiver and Jimmy stopped abruptly.

“You’re pussy taste so fucking sweet,” He said, wiping my juices from his face. “We will finish this later.”

“Pussy tease,” I called him as I finished rinsing off. “Can you hand me that towel please?”

“Sure, here you go,” he said with an evil grin.

“So, what are we doing tonight anyway?” I asked curiously. “How should I dress?”

“It’s a surprise,” Jimmy answered. “Wear something sexy, no bra, no panties.”

I really didn’t like surprises and I voiced that to Jimmy. “Can I at least have a hint?” I asked with my bottom lip poked out.

“Let’s just say, you’re gonna’ get fucked…a lot,” Jimmy said with confidence.

“K’,” I said unconcerned; I figured anything that Jimmy had planned was going to be fun.

“Oh Chris called,” Jimmy announced. “He said he’ll be gone another week. Luck for us.”

Chris was out of town for his job and Jimmy and I took full advantage of his absence. My uncle and I have had sex 4 times in the last week; including at least one of his male friends into each session. I was a slut, a dirty girl, a play thing and I loved every minute of it. I was having the most amazing experience fucking him and his friends. Of course I felt a little bad with Chris being gone but, I planned to share everything with him later.

“Sounds good to me,” I told Jimmy. “I can’t wait for the three of us to get together again.”

“You amaze me Liz…,” Jimmy said. “…You get pure pleasure from fucking your uncle and your brother; it’s priceless.”

“What can I say Jimmy…,” I said grinning. “…I am as dirty as they come and I fucking love it.”

“Yes you are,” He agreed. “Not get the fuck ready,” He said pulling my towel away from me.

“I am, I am,” I said and then headed to my room to dress.

I chose to go with something slinky. A dark pink tube top dress and pink pumps; the dress made my perky tits look amazing and it highlighted my plump ass. My hair is dark brown and fairly long, so I wore it down; it brought more attention to my ass.

“I’m ready Jimmy,” I shouted through the house.

“I am too. Come on,” He said opening the front door. “You look slutty Liz, I love it.”

“Thanks, I tried.” I replied smiling.

Jimmy and I drove for about an hour bullshitting and groping each other. We pulled into the drive way of a house I had never laid eyes on.

“Where are we?” I asked Jimmy.

Jimmy placed his hand on my thigh and asked, “You’re up for anything, right?”

“I guess,” I said cautiously. “What are we doing here?”

“You are my dirty girl and I want you to be treated as such,” He said as he buried his hand deeper between my legs. “You like it when I treat you slutty, don’t you?”

“Mmm-hmm,” I muttered seductively. He was right; I enjoyed being treated dirty and being used like some play toy.

“Two of my closest friends are waiting for us inside,” Jimmy said forcing the tip of his finger into my wet cunt. “Ah, Soaked. That thought has you aroused?”

“Fuck yeah,” I said forcing his finger a little farther into my hole with my hips.

“Good…,” Jimmy said. “…Because it’s time to get fucked.”

Jimmy and I exited the car and walked up to the large house. I was taken aback by the look of the house; it looked quite expensive and judging by the neighborhood it was. Jimmy and I walked a path to the rear of the house and he knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” A voice asked.

“It’s Jimmy,” My uncle replied.

The door swung open and a man let us in.

“Jimmy to see ya’ man,” The unknown man said to my uncle. “I see you come bearing gifts.”

“Yes, this is my niece Liz…” he said smiling. “…And she will be our entertainment for the evening.”

The man reached is hand out to me. “Hello Liz. I’m Sam.”

I reached out and shook his hand. “Hi Sam,” I said as I admired him. Sexy was the only word I could find. Sam was muscular, clean-cut and handsome.

Sam wrapped his arm around my waist and escorted me into the house. Jimmy followed as Sam had me sit at the small bar in his basement; basement wasn’t a good word to describe this place. The room was a modern, up-to-date man-cave.

“Whatcha’ drinking Liz…?” Sam asked. “…And you Jim.”

“Ill have a double shot of Jack please,” I said confidently.

“The same,” Jimmy said. “Where’s Mike?”

“He’s on his way down.” Sam said. “Mike is my son Liz; I think you’ll like him.”

“Cant wait,” I said and then winked. “I Hope he is as sexy as you are.”

“Spitting Image doll…” Sam said happily. “…Hung like his ol’ man too.”

The three of us laughed over Sam’s comment as I caught Sam’s son Mike come down the stairs. He walked over and joined the conversation.

“Partying without me?” Mike said. “Ill have some Jack too dad.”

“Just getting started actually…,” His father told him. “…Say hello to the lovely Liz.”

Mike put his glass to his lip and smiled as he took a sip. “Hell beautiful. Are you ready for our evening?” He asked.

“I sure am,” I said reaching out to grab his cock.

“Good…” He smirked. “…Because I’m gonna’ fuck you stupid.”

I looked at him a grinned the most seductive grin I had. My pussy had soaked the bar stool I was sitting on and I was ready to see what the evening held.

“Two more shots please,” I said to Sam as I put my empty glass in front of him; I needed a little bit more liquid courage.

Sam poured all of us shots and I downed mine in a second. I hopped off the stool and strutted over to the large sofa in the middle of the room. Jimmy turned the stereo on with some up-beat music then motioned Sam and Mike to the sofa.

BombShels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BombShels

Jimmy sat down in a lounge chair facing me.

Mike was the first one to join me on the couch. He brushed my hair from my neck and began to kiss and suck. He slowly pulled the top of my dress down exposing my breasts. Mike caressed my nipples with his fingers as he nibble on my ear. I hiked my dress above my hips and patted the couch instructing Sam to join. Sam sat down and also kissed my neck and fondled my tits.

“Yeah,” I moaned softly as I grabbed two handfuls of cock through their pants.

“Ah,” Sam breathed as his he forced his hand between my legs.

I spread my legs wider to give Sam more access. His hands moved through my wet folds until he found my clit.

“It’s so fucking wet,” Sam stated. “Mike, eat her fucking cunt.”

Both men got up and removed their clothes. Mike pulled my dress off of me over my head. I looked across at Jimmy and watched as he calmly sat and watched the show.

Mike knelt in front of me while his dad stood over me on the couch. Mike aggressively pushed my thighs farther apart and then ran his fingertip through my pussy. “A dirty, wet girl…” He said. “… And fucking hot too.”

I felt Mike’s tongue as it lightly touched my folds. I tried to moan out but Sam shoved his cock into my mouth. I responded by grabbing his shaft and helping his cock farther in my throat. I moved my mouth fast over Sam’s cock as I rocked my hips against Mike’s mouth. I gagged a couple of times until Sam finally grabbed my hair and forced his cock as deep in my throat as it would go. When Sam let up I gasped for air.

“How does that cock taste my little slut?” Sam asked.

“Fucking awesome,” I told him. “Give me more.”

Sam again grabbed my hair tightly and shunted his cock into my throat. Mike introduced two large fingers to my wet hole; he fucked me hard with them causing a little pain when his knuckles hit my exposed skin.

Jimmy walked over to us. He stood behind the sofa and grabbed my hands. Jimmy then brought my hands near my head and held them both still while Sam fucked my mouth.

“Fuck her mouth Sam,” He egged on. “Choke her.”

Sam listened and sped up. He fucked my mouth with force until I was once again unable to breath. When he pulled out of my mouth there was a slimy stream of spit he then rubbed against my tits. Sam rubbed the spit all over my tits and then squeezing my nipples hard.

“C’mon Mikey. Let’s fuck this little slut.” Sam said to his son.

Mike hopped up from the floor and pulled me off the sofa. He forcefully bent me over a coffee table in the room and paused for a moment.

“I thought you were gonna fuck me Mike,” I taunted.

“Is that supposed to be funny?” He asked playfully and slapped my ass cheek hard.

“Oh, that’s nice,” I said.

“Yeah, you like that?” He asked slapping my ass a second time.

I looked up to see my uncle Jimmy and Sam standing in front of the table naked. They stood and watched as Mike slapped my ass hard several times.

Mike grabbed my hair and leaned into my ear. “You want this cock?” He asked seductively. “You want me to fuck you?”

“Oh Yeah, fuck me,” I egged on. “Fuck my ass and my pussy baby.”

Mike rubbed his cock through the juices that had run down my thigh then pressed his cock against my pussy.

“Feel that big cock?” Mike asked.

“Mmm-hmm,” I hummed and shook my head yes.

Mike grabbed my hips and I grabbed the edge of the table. He was rough as he shoved himself into me; and I liked it.

“Ohh,” I moaned out as each thrust got harder and faster.

“Take it dirty girl,” Sam leaned over and said in front of my face

Mike plowed my pussy like there was no tomorrow. Each thrust even more powerful than the first.

“Ugh-Oh-Yes,” I screamed as his bottomed out.

“Try that sweet ass,” Jimmy said.

I felt Mike’s thumb at my ass hole as he rubbed it. “Want this cock in you ass Liz?” Mike asked.

“No,” I said trying to be disobedient. “I’d rather have your father.”

“Really?” He asked as he withdrew from my cunt quickly, and then violently shoved his cock balls deep in my ass.

“Ohhh,” I yelled out. “Oh my fucking God.”

“That’s it. Take-It-take-it,” Mike said with each thrust.

My mind swarmed with emotion as the most intense pleasure filled my body. I had never been fucked so violently by anyone and I loved it. I looked to Sam and Jimmy and licked my lips as I watched them stroke their rods.

“C’mon,” Mike said as he grabbed my hair and pulled me up from the table; his cock still in my ass. “Lay down dad.”

Sam lay across the table and Mike pushed me to straddle him.

“Fuck my dad Liz,” Mike instructed tightening his grip on my hair.

I lowered my pussy above Sam’s cock and felt him enter me. Once again I was filled with the overwhelming joy of fucking two cocks.

“Yes, God Yes, Fuck me,” I screamed out. “Fuck!”

I rolled my hips over Sam grinding my clit against him. Sam and Mike plowed me hard for a few more minutes.

“Oh God, I’m gonna’ cum,” I cried out.

Sam withdrew from my ass fast and my Uncle Jimmy snatched me up.

“You’re gonna’ cum for your uncle baby,” Jimmy said.

Jimmy laid me on my back and climbed on top of me. Sam and Mike took position at my head and I grabbed their cocks. Jimmy placed two pillows under my ass and brought his cock to my gaping hole.

“Look at that pussy,” He said as he ran his fingers through it. “Did you like fucking my friends?”

“God yes,” I exclaimed. “I want you to fuck me now.”

Jimmy pushed inside of me gently at first; I think he was trying to tease me.

“Oh God Uncle Jimmy,” I said wanting to cum. “Just fuck me, fuck me.”

Sam and Mike began to stroke their cocks hard as Jimmy began to fuck me.

“Like that baby doll?” Jimmy asked.

“Yes-Yes,” I said.

Jimmy surprised me and withdrew from my pussy. He used both hands and spread my ass cheeks far apart.

“You’re gonna’ like this,” He said smiling.

My Uncle Jimmy forced his cock deep in my ass and then into my pussy. He fucked each hole bouncing back and forth between them.

“Yes-fuck-oh-fuck,” I let out feeling my orgasm in my belly.

I pulled Sam and mikes cocks closer to my face and I bounced between them both. I took their cocks into my mouth heightening my climax.

“Make me cum uncle,” I screamed now feeling his cock ripping into my ass.

“That’s it doll, cum for me,” he egged on panting hard. “Fuck-fuck-fuck,” He yelled as his cum coated the inside of my ass.

“Gawwd Yes,” I moaned as my orgasm exploded throughout my entire body.

Sam and Mike stroked their cocks hard and fast. They somewhat fought over my face, puling me to each of them by my hair.

“Ahh-Ugh,” Sam let out as his load covered my eyes and cheek.

“Yeah-Yeah,” Mike said as he snatched my head and shoved his cock deep in my throat. “F-f-fuck,”

Mikes warm mess coated my throat. I struggled to breath but I swallowed every ounce of his warm deposit. Mike released my head when he was done and I just lay on the floor enjoying the remnants of my orgasm.

“Fuck, that’s was great,” Mike announced pulling his pants on.

“No kidding,” Sam said also dressing. “Thanks Jimmy and especially Liz.”

“Oh I enjoyed every ounce of it,” I cooed. “You guys were fucking amazing.”

“It was fun guys,” Jimmy said. “Well have to get together again.”

After us four spent some time dressing and relaxing, Sam and Jimmy sat around talking and drinking. Mike and I slipped away onto the patio and talked.

“I really enjoyed this evening.” Mike said. “I’d like to take you out sometime.”

“Really?” I asked. “I would love to.”

“Would this Friday be ok?” Mike inquired.

“Yes,” I said wondering where this sexual adventure would lead me……..

Published 
Written by ToXiCFuN84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors