Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will you cum for me?

"After showering, my sister wanted to watch me cum."

11
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
WILL YOU CUM FOR ME?

I turned the TV volume up,

So I could listen to the scores while in the shower.

After showering, I headed straight for my bedroom to retrieve the towel I left behind. Then, as I entered my room, my sister, Sandy, was rushing out, and ran right into me!

“Jesus Christ! Sandy, What are you doing?”

“How about some privacy?” I quickly added, (as I frantically reached for the towel on the bed.)

“Sorry!” she said, “I was just trying to turn down the volume on your TV, so I could go back to sleep!”

Her eyes glanced down to see that I was sporting a morning erection.

“Damn it, Sandy!” I yelled!

“Get out!”

“Sorry!” She pleaded, I’m really sorry!

I’ve just never seen you like that!

“You’re not supposed to see me like this!”

I replied. “You’re my sister! “Step sister” she corrected, “step sister”

I continued to fumble with my towel, until I clumsily dropped it, exposing myself to her all over again! I stood there paralyzed, as I honestly didn’t have a clue as to what to say or do next.

Then sandy broke the silence, while motioning with her hands, “no, no, no, please don’t be embarrassed!”

“I like seeing you this way!" “Oh, Come on!” I said, (As I successfully wrapped the towel around my waist.) “Maybe you should be looking at porn on the internet, instead!” I barked.

“I have looked at porn a few times,” she explained, “The men looked creepy, and I just thought it was gross" “They didn’t seem real!” she added.

“Yours is real!” She blurted out, as she searched for what else to say.

Then she added; “ Will you let me see it!” she giggled. “Up close, I mean?”

“Please leave!” I begged,

“This is not right”, “after all,” “You’re my sister!” I repeated.

“Step- sister!” she again reminded me.

“We’re not related!” she argued, “And besides, it’s not like we’re going to have sex, or anything!”

Sandy, my stepsister, has been staying at my apartment for the weekend. She and her girlfriend were searching for their own apartment, in preparation for college.

Sandy is 18 years old, and is four years younger than me. She is a very pretty and petite blond, standing 5 feet tall and weighing maybe 100 pounds. She had a successful career in high school as a gymnast, and has always been remarkably firm and fit.

I could see through her sheer nighty. (Her nipples were clearly visible against her firm breast, and her tight pink panties outlined the dark area of her her mound.)

“Please” she pleaded again (as she sat next to me,) “can I just look at you again?”

“Just this once?” she teased.

“Sandy, I just think this is too weird. I don’t want you to see me like this!” “I just don’t!” I repeated

Sandy tilled her head, and motioned downward with her eyes, (towards my lap,) and grinned, “I think it’s too late for that!

I followed her eyes down her line of sight, and discovered, that my towel had parted itself enough to allow my erect shaft to be in her full view.

All I could do is let out a big sigh (in resignation.)

Her eyes looked up and met mine, she then put her hand on my chin, “please,” she pursed her lips, and then begged “pretty please.”

I tugged at the towel to cover up, as her hand prevented me from proceeding, and then without waiting for a response, she added, “May I touch it?”

“Well,” I exhaled deeply, and rolled my eyes, “I guess it must be O.K.” after all, you are JUST my STEP SISTER!”

She returned my grin, with a huge smile

She quickly, (before I could resist any further,) slid her hand under the towel, and gently rested her hand on my shaft.

I was instantly aroused to her touch, and was feeling very excited about what was going to happen next.

Octavia_Reeves
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Octavia_Reeves



The sexual tension just became too much for me to resist!

She then rattled off a half dozen inquisitive questions, faster than I could absorb them.

“Why are you so HARD?”

“I mean, why, are you hard NOW?”

“How OFTEN does this happen?”

“Is IT, uncomfortable?”

“When will the SWELLING, go down?”

“Can I HELP?”

Her innocence was refreshing, and her curiosity seemed warm and sincere to me. I really felt like it was important to her.

I just ignored her ramblings.

I had expected this to be a somewhat uncomfortable clinical probe, that I wanted desperately to be over. However,I was really beginning to enjoying her soft and sensual exploration of my engorged muscle.

“Wow,” she exclaims! it’s throbbing!

“Will you cum for me? I mean,” she added, “Can I watch you cum?”

I moaned in delight, knowing full well, that at this pace, I was NOT going to last long, and that her wish would soon be granted.

“Oh God, that feels SOooooo, good!” I gasped! (As I led her hand to the exact spot that needed attention.)

“You are so big,” she whispered, “Show me what to do next!” she then squealed!

I was already guiding her hand up and down my shaft, and after adding some lotion; I moaned, “a little harder,” “faster, faster, yes, yes, right there!” I quickly began to feel an overwhelming urge to explode.

She had barely begun to move her hand along my shaft, when, I began to quiver uncontrollably, and started thrusting upward in unison with her rapid motions on my cock.

“Yes, Yes, Yes, O God, I’m going to cum!” I’m going to cum!” I cried again!

I was gasping for air, as I began to ejaculate streams of hot fluid straight up towards her face. My sister gently guided my cock, and redirected my eruptions towards her chest, as I continued to ejaculate wildly.

“O! My God! O my God! Look at all that cum!........... O my god! “ She exclaimed!

“Wow!” She continued,

“WOW! LOOK AT ALL THAT!”

I had completely collapsed, trying to catch my breath, unaware that my streams of cum had sprayed all over her cheek, and her chest. I have NEVER felt such powerful ejaculations! This was indeed the best orgasm I have ever had.

As I finally opened my eyes, she gazed back at me with a devilish look, casually and sensually removed her top, (exposing her beautiful, firm, breasts,) she then used her top to wipe the cum from her cheek, and then lightly dabbed the wetness around my shaft.

“I’m so happy for you!” she whispered.

Sandy, then, snuggled next to me, with her breasts pressed against my chest, and her legs wrapped around my thigh.

She continued to caress the head of my shaft, quickly bringing me to a full erection again. “My God,” I thought, “I can feel the sexual tension beginning to build all over again!”

“Can you cum for me again?” she teased.

Just then, (as if on cue) my cock jerked spontaneously, and shot another forceful stream of hot cum onto her bare breasts. I had no control at all!

We were both caught by surprise at the intensity and quickness of my ejaculation.

We said nothing for a minute or two, as we both tried to catch our breath again, then Sandy said, “Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” she teased.

I chuckled, and smiled broadly, and replied; “My God! I’ll NEVER be the same.” Then added, “That was the best orgasm EVER!”

She continued to playfully rub the hot fluid in small circles around her nipples, then cupped her breasts in her hands and offered them to me.

Then, in a sultry, sexy voice, she whispered,

“Well, maybe we should do this again sometime, big boy!”

“OH GOD, YES!” I bellowed! "YES!"

She smirked, then slid off the bed,

And playfully jiggled her breasts, threw me a kiss, and left the room.

As I watched her playfully sway down the hallway, I wondered to myself, Now what am I going to do?

Now what?

See Part two, "Watch me cum"

Published 
Written by cumforever
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments