Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter Wonderland Ch.1

"A sister sets her brother up, sister sucks brothers dick."

4
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words


Winter Wonderland

Chapter 1

Hi my name is James, and this is a story of my sister and myself and how our relationship changed. It all started about 4 years ago I was 17 and my sister Sam was 15. I was just waking up on our last day of school before winter break. Like every morning I woke with a huge boner, so like most guys I took care of it, got up did a stretch and got ready to take a shower. The bathroom that I use is a joining bathroom that my sister and I share. From what I can saw she was already in the shower, I could tell this because I could smell her shampoo and I saw the steam. How is that possible you ask? Well it's because she never closed my side of the bathroom door, she just leaved it all open for the whole world to see her naughty bits.

No-matter what I say she never closes it, so I just ignored it and as a "fuck you" to her I just walked in there to use the toilet and brush my teeth. Im almost done brushing my teeth and I notice she hasn't said anything yet. Maybe she just hasn't noticed me yet, so as I’m brushing my teeth I take advantage of the clear glass shower doors and sneak a peak. She wasn’t looking at me at all, but I could see everything, and she’s fucking gorgeous. I mean I knew she was always attractive but DAMN. She has long black hair, pretty face with even prettier eyes, a nice healthy looking physic, nice perky B+ size breasts, a great medium sized round ass, and from what I can tell she completely shaven but I couldn’t really tell. Then I saw her glance at me, I spit in the sink and basically ran out of there closing the door behind me. I was expecting to hear her yelling and screaming, but again nothing. After about 5 mins or so I started to calm down, thats when the images started going through my mind. Her wet black hair, her sexy curves, silky wet skin. Then there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Yeah" I said trying to get the images out of my head.

"It's me" said Sam as she opened the door and took a step in.

I was just wearing my boxers nothing she hasn’t seen before.

"I just wanted to let you know that Mom had to leave early to go to the cabin to do some stuff, so I’m gunna need a ride, ok. So hurry up big boy." after that she just closed the door.

"Big boy"? She’s never called me that. With that thought in my head I started to take off my boxers and thats when I Noticed it. My dick rock hard and sticking out of the whole in my boxers. I didn’t know if it was it was like that the whole time she was talking to me. I didn’t know why she was looking at me like that, or if that was why she called me "Big Boy"? Lets just say that I drug out every minute I could before I had to go to school with Sam in the same car, but it was inevitable.

I grab my jacket, head out to the living room, and yell to Sam that ill be in the car. After about a minute or two of waiting she comes out of the front door. As usual she was wearing her skirt too short again. As she walked down the front path to the car she dropped something and turn to pick it up, and then I see the skimpiest underwear I have ever seen. They didn’t even cover her pussy, I could see everything. She turns back around and heads to the car, and we head off to school.

During the quiet ride to school I start thinking and Sam in the shower and her bending over, all the while I’m getting hot and horney.

“Um James, what ya thinking about?” said Sam

“OH uh nothing, why?” I said trying to get focused

“Well it must be nice, whatever it is.” She said with a smirk on her face.

“Why do you say that?” I said confused

“cuz of that.” she said pointing to my crotch

I looked at her then I look down and I have a huge bulge, then I notice the slight pain as my cock is trying desperately to break through my jeans.

IndianTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianTreasure

I tear off my scarf to try and cover it up.

“Why are you trying to cover it up? You know that I’ve seen you get hard before, why is this so different?” Sam asked looking confused

I say nothing, I mean what could I say?

“Oh, thats it isn’t it?” she said with that same smirk again.

“What are you talking about?” I ask trying to play dumb

“Your all rock hard because of me aren’t you?” she said

Again I say nothing, which was a mistake, because now she knows she’s right.

“Well, I can’t say I’m not surprised, Though it was kinda planned.”

“Wait, what!!!” I said kinda loud

“What, you think I’ve been leaving your Bathroom door open while I’m in there by accident for 3 years?” Sam said in a cocky type of voice

I look over at her and she’s just sitting there looking down playing with her black shear stockings.

“Ever since I was twelve I’ve had a huge crush on you, ok well ever since that day I saw you working out in the basement anyway.” She said still playing with her stockings, almost looking ashamed.

“Why won’t you say anything? Your starting to make me feel extremely embarrassed.” she said finally looking up at me with watery eyes

“I don’t.. I don’t know, we have 25 to 30 mins to get to school, I have a lot on my mind now, and I also have this raging boner that I have to some how get ride off before we get to school, Just let me think ok, well talk at lunch ok.” I sad with a little frustration in my voice.

“You know I can take care of that for you real quick.” said Sam rubbing my crotch

“Well it’s my fault for giving you this boner, it’s my fault for giving you a hard time, and it’s my fault for getting you all stressed out before school, so let me take care of it. you won’t regret it, I promise.” said sam while unbuckling my belt and unzipping pants.

“Im trying to drive here.” I said

“Don’t worry just put it on cruse control and keep your eyes on the road.

With that she licked and drooled all over my dick, then she put her lips around the head of my dick and started sucking. It felt amazing, she started using her hand as well, It felt so good. She then Started jacking me off and looked up at me, she had her spit all over her mouth and chin, she then kissed me forcing her tongue in my mouth, she tasted so sweet. She stopped kissing me and continued to suck my dick, It was really wet and she was sucking really hard and jacking me off at the same time, I didn’t know how much longer I was going to last.

“You almost there big brother?” She asked in the cutest way possible

“Yes almost there, just don’t stop stroking my cock, just don’t stop.” I said breathing heavily the whole time

Then I was there.

“Im gunna cum.” I said aloud

She didn’t stop, she just kept on sucking, Then I came, 4 no 5 big pumps of cum went right into her mouth and she never stopped stroking my cock the whole time. She sucked every once of cum out of my dick, I almost lost control of the car. She stopped and and looked at me with her mouth all open so I could see all the cum in her mouth, She then swallowed it all. I sat there with my jaw to the floor and my eyes all big, just shocked that my sister just did that to me, then to swallow all my cum, it was crazy.

“All better big brother?” she asked licking her fingers and pushing little bits of cum into her mouth.

All I could do was a slight nod, as we pulled into the student parking lot. 

Published 
Written by FrostCastle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors