Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Carol 9

"Jake stays the night. Carol gets more cock."

18
8 Comments 8
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

We all lay there with smug looks on our faces.  Carol had been soundly fucked by Jake.  Carol had my cum all over her face.  I had some of Jake's cum on my face.  I looked at Carol and wondered if I could ever have her to myself.  God, I loved her so much, but she was a free spirit.

Jake spoke up, "Anyone interested in smoking some weed?  I've got some potent stuff."

Sure, Carol and I said.  Jake got up and pulled a baggie and some papers out of his jeans.  Now, to be honest, I didn't have much experience with pot, but what the hell, it could be fun.  Jake sat crosslegged on the bed and carefully rolled two joints.  Carol went and got an ashtray, matches and a roach clip.

Jake lit the first joint and passed it to Carol.  Carol took a big hit and passed it to me.  I inhaled and started coughing.  Carol patted me on my back and told me to try a softer inhale.  I did and it went fine.  We passed the joint around and everyone seemed to enjoy it.  Jake asked if we wanted the second one.  Sure.  Jake lit it and passed it to Carol who passed it to me.  About halfway through the second joint, I was feeling a bit giddy.  Carol and Jake finished it off and lay back with a mellow look on their faces.

I pulled Carol to me and she had never felt so soft.  She purred.  Jake took Carol's feet and started massaging them.  She moaned.  We were really not up for much sex except to lay back and mellow out.   

I must have dozed off with a feeling deep satisfaction.  Jake.  I woke up to the bed bouncing.  I was confused about where I was and what was going on.  In the dim glow of a nightlite, I could see Carol impaled on Jakes cock.  She was moving up and down and a look of pure lust on her face.  She was groaning and mumbling.  Jake was pushing up deep into Carol's cunt. They were a perfect picture of lust.  I lay there still confused as to whether this was a dream or they were fucking beside me.

I was in that nether world between sleep and awake. My mind was reeling with what we had done and what was going on in the bed beside me.  Carol seemed lost in a world of lust.  She looked like she was in another world.  I watched and started to get hard.  What was going on with me?  I get an erection watching the woman I love getting fucked, again, by another man?. 

I lay there stunned.  I started stroking my cock.  Aroused. 

I spoke up, "I love watching you fuck.  I love fucking you."

Carol kept sliding on Jake's wet cock.  Her juices were spilling down her legs and over Jake's cock.  Jake started grunting.  He had more staying power since he had just fucked Carol.  I had a fetishized picture in my mind of my lying underneath Carol's cunt and Jake's cock plunging into her.  I remembered every tiny detail, Carol's clit, Jake's cock and my cumming on Carol's face.

Carol grunted, "Dick, Dick"

That's all I needed.  I got some lube from Carol's nightstand.  I spread it generously on my now rigid cock.  Then I snuggled up between Jake's legs and lubed Carol's rosebud. I put the first finger in and rolled it around.  Carol moaned.  I put another finger in and loosened her up.  I told Carol to lay down on Jake's chest.  She fell forward, her ass pointing straight up,  and started excitedly kissing Jake.  Jake reached out and pinched her nipples. I approached her slowly.  I inched my cock head into her cunt and stopped to let her get used to the sensation.

She sighed.  I put a few more inches in her and again stopped to let her get used it.

Carol said, "Push it into my ass. "

Khate_Cutie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Khate_Cutie

I sank my cock into her until my balls were resting on her ass cheeks.  All three of us stopped.  We wanted this moment of pure sex to last forever.  Jake began to push his cock deeply into Carol.  I could feel his cock running along the length of my cock through her thin membrane.  It felt wonderful.  I started plunging into her ass,  It was hot and slippery.  Jake and I soon got into a rhythm where I would stroke in and he would pull back.  I had never fucked anything so tight before.

Carol was incoherently babbling.  She pushed back on my cock to drive it deeper into her ass.  I grabbed her hips and spanked her ass.  That drove her further into her neverland of lust.  Jake pinched her nipples eliciting another groan from Carol.  I wanted this moment to last forever.  Carol started trembling with a powerful orgasm.  Jake and I pumped until we could feel each other cumming.

Carol mumbled, "Full, Full, cock, meeee, Ahhhh."

We started slowing our thrusts until we halted.  I pulled Carol to me and held her as she was still cumming.  I got up to clean my cock and then went back to the bed.  All three of us dozed off.

I woke up to Carol kissing my face.  I pulled her to me and stuck my tongue down her throat.  She was gently stroking my cock.  She kissed her way down my body and when she got to my cock she sucked it into her mouth.  Her expert tongue soon had me hard again.

She whispered, "I'm going to fuck you."

She straddled my face and sank her cunt down.  I licked, slurped and lapped her cunt until she was sopping wet.  Carol moved down and hovered over my cock then sank down until she was resting on my balls.  She started a slow motion rotation, rubbing her clit with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other.  My cock felt like it was wrapped in a loving wet tunnel.  Carol's moaning woke Jake up.

He stared for a moment and then came over to us.  He pulled Carol into a wet passionate kiss and started pinching her nipples while she was fucking me.  I kept pushing, fucking Carol.  Jake moved down between my legs.  I thought he was going to fuck her ass.  Instead, he put his cock on top of mine and slowly slid into her cunt.  We all paused, loving the new sensations.  Carol's cunt was stuffed with two cocks.  It hugged the two cocks and stretched her walls.  I didn't know what to think.  The physical thrill was beyond anything I had felt before.  In my mind, I could see Jake's long cock rubbing my cock and Carol's inner walls.

Carol grunted, "So full, cock to cock to cunt, ahhhhh."

Without speaking Jake and I managed to coordinate our thrusts.  I could feel his cock rubbing the length of my cock.  I could feel his veins rubbing against my veins.  Carol bent down and started kissing me with passion.  She babbled into my mouth and her tongue was buried in my throat.  Jake and I increased our thrusting, deeper and deeper.  Carol's juices were running down onto the bed and my balls. 

Carol wailed and thrashed about on our cocks.  Her body was hot and sweaty.  She clung to me, pulsing with excitement.  Her tits were squashed on my chest.  Jake reached around and pinched her nipple so hard she screamed.

Jake was grunting.  He pushed deep into Carol's cunt and froze.  I could feel his cum running down my cock.  I shot streams of cum into Carol and on Jake's cock.

Carol exploded, "Gnnh, my fucking god. Cummmmmm, meeee."

We all rested, smiling at each other.

Jake said, "Carol, I have to tell you something.  This is our last time together.  I'm getting married."

Carol didn't say anything.  She snuggled into my arms.  I was in a state of bliss.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments