Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interracial Stories

Interracial erotic stories feature sexual relationships between different ethnicities or races.

Although some stories fit the "porn" stereotype of a black male / white female, Interracial sex stories can refer to mixed race sex between any differing races or nationalities whatsoever, whether they be African, Asian, Black, Caucasian, Indian or others.

Trending Stories

No Rehab For This

I’ll always want more.

I was on her doorstep. Again. Her erotic pull was impossible to resist. The full moon rose behind me—a blood moon. It always affected her, heightening her already crazed desire. My heart pounded as if reaching through my chest to the forbidden door in front of me. Me being there was so wrong. Fuck! It was so wrong! But don’t you see, what awaited me on the other side of that red door was ecstasy—not in a powder, but flesh...

All Stories

No Rehab For This

I’ll always want more.

I was on her doorstep. Again. Her erotic pull was impossible to resist. The full moon rose behind me—a blood moon. It always affected her, heightening her already crazed desire. My heart pounded as if reaching through my chest to the forbidden door in front of me. Me being there was so wrong. Fuck! It was so wrong! But don’t you see, what awaited me on the other side of that red door was ecstasy—not in a powder, but flesh...

Come With Three

Back on the ground, the girls share a man... and more.

The myth about black men and the size of their equipment is just that; a myth, probably exacerbated by the porn industry. I know—sadly not first-hand—because I've researched it for a commissioned article. If I was solely after big dicks to fulfil my seemingly insatiable appetite for sex, statistically speaking I'd have moved to Ecuador ages ago. There's nothing spectacular, per se, about Owen's dick as I ride him. He plun...

Joan Is Sunbathing Nude By The Pool, The Door Bell Rings

Joan Goes To The Door With Just A Short Black T-Shirt On Her Naked Body.

Joan is lying by the pool, sunbathing naked in an unfenced backyard. She could hear some hard-working men nearby putting on a new roof. An almost empty pitcher of martinis, with her empty glass, sits on the stand beside her. Her hands inadvertently caressed her pussy, as her legs parted. Joan's mind was filling with naughty, lust-filled thoughts. The doorbell rang on her front door. She slid on a short black tee shirt ove...

Joan Calls For Service On The Pool.

Joan is home alone, the pool needs attention, and so does she.

Joan was home alone and needs some intimate attention. The pool circulation pump, heater, and filter were not working. She decided to call a pool company to come out and look at her situation, and take care of all her needs. The pool service answered right away when Joan called. She explained the problems with the pool and asked if someone could come out today to do the repairs and any maintenance needed. She told the wom...

Mending Fences

Maddie hopes to smooth things over with her exasperated neighbor.

I watched in horror as my two older brothers brawled in the front yard, drunkenly swearing and throwing punches at each other. My father, only slightly less drunk, stood on the porch behind me and bellowed at them to knock it off. Whirling around, I glared at Dad. "It's almost two in the morning! You have to do something." Dad merely rolled his eyes. "What got them started this time?" I didn't bother explaining that one o...

Under Penalty Of Law

A new bride commits an unpardonable crime.

There are three things you need to know about Ariel, my wife. First, she’s gorgeous. I mean, she might not be to everyone’s taste, but she is to mine. Ari is an absolute shortstack of a woman. She’s short even for a Filipina at a smidge under five feet (I’m sure she’ll yell, “Four-eleven-and-a-half, Kyle! Round up!” when she reads this), with the missing height apparently deposited in some truly magnificent curves. Add to...

Alicia D And The Olympic Omnium Badge

A young Olympian takes on an unusual challenge

“Three, two, one…cheezu!” Alicia. D moved closer to her brother Borja, and both held up their medals for the camera. “To the Domenechs, only the third set of twins to both win an Olympic medal on a single day!” “To the team Espana!” Alicia’s arms were so tired that it was an effort to lift her drink. She had crossed the line in the women’s rowing just half an hour before watching her brother triumph from the stands. They...

The Big One

The head of his dick popped into my throat, and I could feel his belly and pubic hair on my lips as he sawed back and forth in my mouth.

I wandered around the middle square of video booths, checking out the ones with glory holes for several minutes. A few other men were doing the same or just leaning on the walls and watching. One of them was a clean-cut, handsome black man who asked me if I was “looking for some dick.” I thought about a positive response for a moment and then wandered on. I wasn’t sure who to trust. I walked into a booth with a glory hole...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Pump House 2

I couldn't wait to be alone with Joshua again.

For the next few weeks, all I could think about was Joshua’s huge black cock. I would steal a cucumber from the garden and pretend it was his big cock fucking me while I moaned and squealed with pleasure. Although the cucumber was close to the size of his enormous cock, it wasn’t quite the same. It didn’t feel warm, nor did it have the ridges that would form when the veins on his cock became engorged with his pumping bloo...

Debbie's Wild House Party Adventure: A Night of Interracial Ecstasy

Blonde Bombshell's Debbie2024 Black Cock Bonanza

Debbie sauntered into the crowded house party, her tight white dress clinging to every curve of her lithe twenty-year-old body. The blonde bombshell's blue eyes sparkled, mesmerized by the pulsating rhythm of the music, feeling more uninhibited by the minute. The bass pounded as Debbie danced, her firm ass swaying hypnotically. She caught the hungry stares of several tall, muscular black men across the room. Their eyes ra...

Joan Gets A Special Dinner Guest And More-Second Evening

Joan's Black Stallion comes back for more

With Jim and her husband off to work, Joan's mind and body start thinking about what will come when they return this evening. Joan was thinking, What should I wear? I want to seduce Jim and his exquisite body and make him want to take and fuck the hell out of me and turn him into a bad boy. I want to be Jim's sex slave. All Jim and I have done so far is add to the extreme lust building in my body. How do I greet him? Shou...

Henry's Cafe

Rich man's wife has developed a thing for the chauffer.

Casandra was on sensory overload; she heard the moans of a whore, her moans. And Tyrone, her chauffeur was grunting each time he rammed his long thick cock into her forty-five-year-old pussy. Henry’s Café, she read on the lighted sign as she looked out the back window of the limousine. Tyrone wore only his chauffeur’s hat, and his tie; the only clothes remaining on him at her request were also in her vision. She was on th...

Joan Gets A Special Dinner Guest And Much More.

Joan Is Given A Black Fucking Compliments Of Her Cock Hold Husband.

Joan's husband had noticed his wife had been a little down the last few days. Her husband came up with a plan to give her lust-filled mind and body the satisfaction she needed. His plan would allow Joan to experience one of her most extremely desired sexual fantasies. The next morning, her husband put his plan into action. He called Joan from work and asked her if it would be okay if he brought home a gentleman from work...

My BBC Fantasy

Hubby secretly solicits a volunteer to fulfill my BBC fantasy.

I began receiving messages from a man named Logan. I had no idea who he was. The messages became more sexual as time went on, even though I had never replied to any of his. I wondered how he knew me and why he continued to message me. I checked his profile and discovered he was a black man from Virginia. He had several photos of himself, but one in particular caught my attention. I had never seen a cock so large. It was n...

Eve Films A JAV Part 2: Arcane Magic – Bukkake Shower

Eve finds new-found success as a JAV star and participates in a bukkake

Eve Films A JAV Part 2: Arcane Magic – Bukkake Shower Chapter 1 – A Star Is Born The alarm vibrates Eve’s phone. She opens her eyes as she reaches her hand out towards it. She taps the alarm app off. She lets out an audible yawn and heads to the restroom. It has been a month since she completed her ‘make-up exam.’ She straightens her long, blonde hair with her brush while staring into the mirror. The restroom ceiling ligh...