Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

White Folks in Alabama Love My BBC

"A married black man in Alabama learns just how much white men and women love his BBC."

53
14 Comments 14
28.0k Views 28.0k
8.5k words 8.5k words

Looking back now, as a mature, married, African-American man, living in Dothan (SE Alabama), I consider myself more fortunate than most. My name is Marcus, and I was born and raised here, and came of age in the 1980s, when the population was around fifty thousand. It wasn’t easy for black boys to get onto the path of success back then, but I was fortunate to have loving parents who sacrificed for my sisters and me.

Our parents both worked in a peanut processing plant, and they made sure that we studied and made good grades in school. I’m good at math, also played football, and was fortunate to get a full scholarship to a Division I university in Alabama. Despite my commitment to football, I still graduated with a degree in nuclear engineering, and that’s how I ended up back in Dothan, working at the nuclear plant near here.

I experienced some bigotry, being a black boy in the south, but not as much as many others. I showed myself to be a good athlete, starting in middle school, and that made me popular. It’s hard to make everyone happy, though, and some of the kids and adults resented me for being a smart, good looking, black boy, who is also a good athlete.

Dothan’s population is now about sixty-nine thousand, and we live in a nice neighborhood on the east side of Dothan. That location allows me to shorten my drive to the plant, which is about fifteen miles east of our home. The population in the area is about sixty-three percent white and thirty-three percent black. Because of my job and the neighborhood we live in, I associate with a lot of white people, in addition to many of my black friends that I went to school with.

I met my wife, Darelle, who is also black, in college, and we got married soon after graduation, after I made sure that I had the job at the plant. We started a family right away, and at the time this story began, we were forty-six-years-old, and our son and daughter had graduated college, and were living in Atlanta with families of their own.

Darelle and I had a great sex life, at least until the several months before we were forty-six. I was attracted to her originally because of her beauty, and fantastic body, with big cantaloupe-sized tits and a fantastic booty. She was also physically attracted to me. I think that I’m handsome, with people saying that I look a lot like the actor Terrence Howard, except for my shaved head. I was all muscle, at six feet and three inches tall and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds when I was playing football in college. I weigh about one hundred and ninety-five pounds now, and keep my body fit and sculpted by working out at the gym.

I know that Darelle was also in love with my big cock, which is uncircumcised, a little over six inches in circumference, and ten inches long on hard, with prominent veins all over the surface. My cock is about seven inches long and still very thick when soft. My balls are the size of small lemons and hang low in my hairy scrotum. I didn’t really think too much about the size of my genitals in high school and college, since most of the black guys I saw in the showers also have big cocks, at least when compared to the white guys, but she really loved my thick meat.

We had been having sex at least three times a week since the time we met until, at the age of forty-six, she just ‘wasn’t in the mood’ anymore. She said that it had something to do with her premenopausal condition, and after she gained a lot of weight, she just doesn’t feel sexy. To be honest, I enjoy it when her breasts and ass get even bigger and cushier. I have a lot of compassion for her, but at the same time, after being used to a life with plenty of sex, I was climbing the walls.

It was a challenge to find someone to help me get off regularly. I know a few single women from work, but thought that’s way too risky, for a couple of reasons. I still love Darelle and don’t want to put myself in a position of getting emotionally attached to another woman, or heaven forbid, having another woman fall for me. Plus, I don’t want to ruin a good career by fucking the help, since I’m their manager. There are also a few married women that I find attractive, but there’s always the concern of having the husbands find out and getting me in big trouble.

I heard about a website where people posted ads to buy and sell almost anything you could think of, and it also has a section for personal postings that people use to meet for sex. I started out looking in the sections for men seeking women and women seeking men.

There were dozens of ads that looked promising, except that most of the women are white and single, or married and cheating on their husbands. I had fucked quite a few white girls in college, before I met Darelle, and they loved my big, black cock. But that would still leave me exposed to the possibility of some angry, white husbands finding out.

I had not previously considered having a man suck my cock, but after viewing those posts for a few days, I started checking out the sections for men seeking other men, and other sections with all variations and combinations of multiple men and women. That’s when I discovered something very interesting. There seems to be a very enthusiastic, cuckold, subculture of white men, who are not only hungry for black cock, but who also want to be submissive to black men and watch and participate in having black men fuck their wives.

Having experienced some bigotry in my life, it was surprising that so many of those southern, white men and women were willing to be subservient to black men that way. The thing that really caught my attention is how many of them described their desires to be submissive to black men in such great detail, sounding like they almost wanted to worship black cocks and balls.

I thought a lot about what I had learned, and it became obvious to me that it would be a lot safer for me to fuck white, married women, if I got their husbands involved first as my cock sucker and had them offer their wives to me. I also liked the idea of being sucked by and fucking mature men and women, since their postings seemed somehow more urgent and enthusiastic.

It was exciting thinking about just having my cock sucked by those hungry, wimpy white men, even if I didn’t get to fuck their wives. I was thinking that it would be some kind of payback, watching a white man groveling between my legs, sucking my black cock and balls, and swallowing my Negro cum. My only concern was that by allowing men to suck my cock, that would, by definition, make me bisexual. I just wasn’t sure how I’d feel about myself.

Something I learned from those postings is that it’s usually hard for men to find places to meet, since many of them are married and usually can’t have black men coming to their homes. I thought that I would eventually be able to go to the cuckold couples’ homes, but I wanted to start out slowly, by just having white men suck my cock, until I got into the swing of things.

Fortunately, I was still driving our old minivan, which has tinted windows and curtains in the back. And with the fold-down seats, I’d have plenty of room. There is also a big botanical garden in the area, where it would be easy to meet with men in the wooded areas, and on rare occasions, I would be able to have someone to my home.

One thing I realized when I started seriously reading those ads to find someone to meet with, is that since Dothan is such a small city, and I had grown up here, there was a chance that I might run into someone I knew. While that was worrisome, I reasoned that it probably wasn’t that big of a deal, since they would have more to lose being exposed as a cock sucker for a black man, than I would for being a feeder.

I looked for a few days, not finding exactly what I was looking for, and most of the postings were too brief and cryptic to suit me. It was a Friday night when I came across a two-paragraph posting that interested me. He’s older than I had planned on, but the ad resonated with me. It read, “I’m a white high school coach in my sixties, and after watching all those black cocks in my locker room for so many years, I’d like to try sucking one for the first time.”

“Would prefer a mature, married black man with a big cock, who isn’t getting what he needs at home, and hasn’t been sucked by a man before. I don’t want or expect any reciprocation, and just want to be totally submissive to you. Please put ‘Coach’ in the subject so I know you’re not a bot, and you can call me Coach.”

It was so exciting answering my first post, and I thought that I would find out just how submissive he was willing to be. I also decided not to use my real name, as I replied in two paragraphs, “My name is Lucas, and I liked your post. I’d love to have you suck my big, black cock and balls. I’m a mature, married, forty-six-year-old black man, and a former high school and college football player. I’d love to have a coach between my legs, doing the drills that I tell him to do.”

“My wife hasn’t wanted to fuck for the past few months, and I’m looking forward to fucking your mouth with my thick, ten-inch cock, and making you gag on my big cum load. You damn well better swallow too and make my first experience with a white cock sucker a good one, if you know what’s good for you.”

I sent my reply, and resumed looking at the other postings, until I got his reply about twenty minutes later. I felt the excitement in his words as he responded, “Oh my goodness, Lucas, I hope that you’re for real, since you sound just like what I’m looking for. I’ve never done this before but will do my best to do everything that you tell me to do. I’m sorry that I won’t be able to host, so I hope that you know of a place where we can meet. I’m available most of Saturday, and hope that agrees with your schedule.”

Darelle was going shopping on Saturday morning, but I still wasn’t comfortable having him to my home, at least not until I got to know him. I thought of a safe place where we could meet, in an isolated parking area down by the West Fork of the Choctawhatchee River, where we used to take girls in high school.

I gave detailed instructions on how to get there, and continued, “It will be safe and private in my minivan there, and I’m looking forward to my first ejaculation in over two months. Let’s plan on meeting at 10:00 am, if that’s good for you.”

He confirmed that the time and location were good for him, and I had a hard time sleeping that night, anticipating my first blowjob from a man. Darelle and I both left home at about 9:00 am on Saturday, and I arrived at the parking spot by the river before Coach arrived. I saw him in my side view mirror, pulling up a few minutes later, and I was shocked to see my old coach from high school. He’s obviously much older after almost thirty years, and with gray hair, but I was sure that it was him.

I got out and opened the side door to the van as he came around to greet me. It was apparent that he didn’t recognize me, with my shaved head and more-mature face, and I decided not to reveal myself, at least not yet. I was nervous, and he looked both nervous and embarrassed, to be meeting a black man to suck his cock for the first time.

We shook hands, and as I slid onto the platform in the back of the van, I said, “Okay, Coach. You said that you wanted to suck a big, black cock, and I’ve got plenty for you right here. Come on in, pull down my shorts, and get your first taste.”

There are some pillows and blankets that I laid back on, as he leaned down next to me and began to unfasten my shorts. He kept glancing nervously at my face as he pulled down my zipper, and I raised up my hips, so he could pull my shorts and underwear down and off my legs.

He stared google eyed at my soft, thick cock laying across my thigh, and my big balls hanging down on the platform. He said with a raspy voice, “Holy shit, Lucas, you weren’t kidding about your cock and balls.”

I smiled at him and replied, “Thanks, Coach. It will be easier for you if you take a taste before it gets hard. Go on, Coach, you wanted to suck black fuck meat, so go for it. Just imagine if your players could see you now, getting ready to suck my black cock.”

Coach took my cock, which was already oozing precum, into one hand, as he lifted and fondled my balls with the other. The look on his face was one of pure lust and amazement, like he couldn’t believe that he was really holding black genitals. He gripped and weighed my cock in his hand, and said, “Damn, Lucas, your cock is so thick and heavy, and it looks like some of those I’ve seen on my junior and senior players over the years.”

My cock was beginning to harden as he tentatively licked and sucked at my foreskin-covered cock head, and then he opened wide to take it into his mouth. It was really something seeing my old, white coach down there between my legs, sucking my black cock, and I loved the feeling of dominance that it gave me. He was obviously eager and hungry to suck his first cock, and I heard him moaning and groaning almost uncontrollably, as my meat hardened, and he sucked more and more into his mouth.

Once I saw that older, white man down there slobbering on my black cock, that relieved my earlier concerns about the whole bisexual thing. I was clearly the dominant black man, and it felt right having him down there worshiping my cock. My meat was soon at its full ten inches, and I was surprised that he had taken a little over seven inches of it into his mouth, and he was gagging slightly as it pressed into his throat.

He got into a rhythm sucking me, as he pushed his hands under my ass and pulled himself tightly against me, just as I began thrusting into his mouth. It really had been two months since my last ejaculation, jacking off in the shower, and after sucking me for only six or seven minutes, I was getting close to my orgasm.

I held his head in place with my hands, and thrusted more forcefully into his mouth, and my cock started to spasm, as I moaned out loud, “Keep sucking, motherfucker! You wanted to suck black cock, and now you’re going to get to eat my tasty fucking cum. That’s it, Coach, suck hard, and enjoy the Negro seed that you’ve wanted for so long.”

Coach gagged a little, but kept sucking, as I shot rope after rope of my thick cum into his mouth. I felt him swallowing, whether he previously thought that he’d do that or not, and at that moment I realized just how arousing it was to dominate a white man and have him worship my cock and swallow my cum. He continued sucking, draining me dry, as my cock softened, and the van was filled with his wet, slurping sounds on my meat.

I finally pushed him back and he said, “Oh shit, Lucas, that was better than I could have imagined. Your cock is so much bigger than mine, and I loved giving you pleasure with my mouth, and taking your cum into my stomach. I hope that we can do this again after you rest up for a little while.”

He was looking up at me, with my cum smeared on the corner of his mouth, and I said, “Sure, cock sucker, I’ll let you suck me again. You did a great job for your first time. While we’re waiting, get back down there and give my balls and perineum a good sucking.”

I thought that it would be even more demeaning for him to suck my balls and behind my balls, and I was suddenly in a mood to assert more dominance over him. I knew that he was also getting into his submissive role when he replied, “Yes sir, I’ll suck anything you tell me to.”

As he moved back down between my thighs, I spread my legs, pulled my knees up, and rested my feet on the platform. Then I pushed one of the firm, upholstered pillows under my ass, to elevate my hips, and that gave him perfect access to my balls and perineum. He sucked and licked my scrotum, and then took my testicles into his mouth one at a time, and I loved the way he was sucking them and rubbing them all over with his tongue.

My cock was laying off to the side on my thigh, and he was staring at my face, and intermittently closing his eyes as he continued sucking my balls. Then slowly, he moved down farther, and began sucking my bulging perineum. No one had ever done that for me before, and it felt amazing. Then something occurred to me that I had read about on the postings on that website, and that I had never even considered doing before.

I wanted to see how far Coach would go, so I pulled my legs back towards my head, which tilted my hips farther back, and brought his face right into my ass. He kept sucking me down there like nothing had changed, as he pressed his face into my ass crack, and kept sucking me. I don’t know if he was planning on doing that for me, but it seemed that he was very aroused and living out some fantasy, when he wrapped his arms around my upraised thighs, and pulled his face tightly into my ass.

He sucked my balls, perineum and ass for the next twenty minutes, and when my cock started getting hard I said, “Okay, Coach, I think I’ll have one more, big load for you, and from the way you’re chowing down on my ass, I think you’ll be happy to suck me off again.”

I pulled the pillow out from under my ass, and Coach held onto my thighs and ass as he began sucking my cock again. I wanted to take a more active role, so I slowly rolled most of the way over on him and began fucking his mouth like a cunt. He seemed to enjoy being pinned under me that way, and I heard him moaning and the slurping sounds as I pounded his face.

Coach reached around and massaged and held my ass as I fucked his mouth, and it took me over fifteen minutes to cum that second time. He gagged and swallowed as my cock spewed in his mouth, and I kept fucking him until my cock was completely soft. He was still sucking me and resisted when I rolled off his face, and it was like he couldn’t get enough of my black cock.

We sat up, and he was still staring at my cock when I said, “Damn, Coach, this was all really great for me, and it looked like you had a good time too. But I was surprised when you so eagerly sucked my ass, since you never mentioned that in your emails. Was that something you were planning to do all along?”

He looked a little embarrassed as he responded, “I had read about it and thought a lot about it every time I’d watch those black boys walking by my office next to the locker room, but never thought I’d be able to do it. But when you tilted your hips back, putting your ass right in my face, I thought that you wanted me to suck it for you. And surprisingly, I really enjoyed it.”

We sat and talked for a few more minutes, and he kept glancing up at my face. Finally, he asked, “Is your name really Lucas? I only ask because now that I’ve had a chance to listen to your voice a little more, and study your face more closely, you look a lot like a boy I had on my team almost thirty years ago. He was a good student and one of my star players, and he went to college on a full scholarship. At forty-six years old, you are about the right age, and you said in your email that you played football in high school and college. Aren’t you really Marcus?”

I smiled at him and replied, “Yes, Coach, I recognized you when you pulled up, and I was planning on telling you who I really am after you sucked my cock. What the hell, Coach? How did you turn into a cock sucker? Were you hungry for black meat back when I was on the team?”

Coach hung his head momentarily and said, “I have to admit that I always enjoyed watching you black boys in the shower room, with your big cocks and low-hanging balls swinging between your legs. But it wasn’t until my wife lost interest in sex a year ago or so, that I started looking for an outlet for my horniness. That’s when I started thinking about maybe trying to suck a black cock, and that’s why I placed my ad on that website. This is my first time, but I know that it won’t be my last. Is this really your first time too?”

I grinned and said, “It sure is my first time, but now that I know how great it is being sucked by a white man, this will be the first of many for me. I eventually want to meet with middle aged, white, cuckold couples, so I can fuck the husband’s mouth and his wife. I’ve been very fortunate in my career as a nuclear engineer, and now that my wife is pushing back on having sex, I’m looking for an outlet too.”

He laughed and said, “Well, I hope that I can be on your list, and I’ll suck you anytime you want. I’m afraid that my wife would never be involved, though. I can give your email address to one of my assistant coaches from the school. He’s only about six years older than you, and he’s made comments to me about wanting to suck black cocks, and how much he’d like to see his wife fucked by a hung black man.”

“I don’t know if he’s serious, but he can make that decision. You might remember him, because he’s a math teacher who started teaching in your junior year. His first name’s Dave, and he started helping me with the team about ten years ago.”

I remembered Dave, and he was my calculus teacher in my junior year. He was just out of college, and I remember him as being an excellent teacher. So, I said, “Okay, Coach, I do remember him, and he must be about fifty-two now. He was a great teacher, and we got along very well, but that doesn’t mean that he would want to suck my cock. Please give him my email address, though.”

We talked for a few more minutes, and then before we left, he wanted to suck my soft cock and balls for a little while longer. I just laid back and watched his obvious, perverted hunger as he sucked me for another ten minutes, before we departed. We left it open that he would contact me whenever he was hungry for my meat, and I would contact him when I felt that I needed to be sucked.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

As he was getting into his car he said, “If you’re going to continue looking on that website, you might want to attach a couple of cock pictures to your responses. They’ll be drooling when they see your big cock and balls.

Since the pressure was off a little after having my first encounter with a man, I took my time studying the posts on that website. It soon became apparent that men like me, black, with a big cock, and only wanting to be sucked or fuck their wives, were in the highest demand. Most of the men either wanted to suck cocks, with no reciprocation, or they wanted men who would join them in sucking, fucking, kissing, and other activities that are way too gay for me. There were very few posts from dominant men like me, who just wanted to use the others. That allowed me to be very selective.

I did as Coach suggested and started including two pictures in my responses. One is with my soft cock and balls hanging out of my open pants’ zipper, and the other is with my cock on hard, and precum oozing out of the foreskin. Over the next week and a half, I met with four more white men, all of them in their forties or fifties, and all of them were hungry and compliant to my wishes.

The strange thing is that I never saw any postings from black men wanting to suck cock, and just assumed that white men had more of a hunger for being submissive to black men, than the other way around. I also met with Coach again, over at his home, when his wife was out with friends one night after work.

I was just starting to think that I would never hear from Dave, when his email popped up.

His email read, “Hello, Marcus, Coach has told me all about you and your success. I’d like to take the credit for it, from that calculus class, but I know that you’re very smart and would have been successful anyway. I’m anxious to meet with you. Please respond and let me know if you’d like to meet, and I’ll tell you everything about my situation.”

I emailed him back, with those two pictures of my cock and balls, and told him that I was interested. He replied in four paragraphs saying, “Please understand that this is embarrassing for me, but despite that, I am anxious to do this. And seeing these pictures of your cock and balls is making me even more eager. I started assisting Coach with the team about ten years ago, and I was fascinated watching some of the older, junior and senior, black boys, and their big, swinging, cocks and balls. It turned me on watching them so much that I eventually told my wife, Sandra, about it.”

“Sandra wasn’t interested in hearing about it at first, but I kept it up, and she finally became curious. We started going online, looking at nude pictures of black men that I told her were similar to the boys, and it became an obsession for us. Over the last couple of years, we’ve been fantasizing about her fucking a black man, me sucking his cock, and then cleaning her pussy with my mouth. But we haven’t had the courage to do it with a stranger from the internet. The thought of being submissive to a dominant, big-cocked black man is immensely arousing for both of us.”

“When Coach told me about what you and he did in the van, how you took charge, and your ultimate objective of fucking white wives, I convinced Sandra that we should try it. She’s still not one hundred percent certain that she’ll be able to go all the way with it, though. What she wants to do is have you over, with the understanding that she just wants to watch me suck your cock, and if the mood strikes her, then you can fuck her too.”

“Sandra is two years younger than me, and at fifty she keeps herself in shape by being a yoga and aerobics instructor. She’s pretty, blonde, five feet and six inches tall, weighs one hundred and twenty-five pounds, and she has cantaloupe-sized tits and a shapely, firm ass. I can’t promise you that she will fuck you, but she’s turned on by your pictures, like I am, and I think there is a good chance. Our kids are grown and out on their own, so you can come over almost any night, or even on the weekend.”

Dave and his wife sounded like an excellent opportunity for my first experience with a white couple. I wrote him back and tried to take a dominant posture that would play to their desire to be submissive to a black man.

I replied, “Thanks for your candor and giving me such arousing insight into your fantasies and desires. I would like to visit you and Sandra as soon as possible, and take charge of your mouth and her pussy. She won’t be able to resist fucking me when she sees my big cock in the flesh, and I will use both of you for my pleasure, for as long as I desire. I refuse to wear a condom, and I would like nothing better than to impregnate her with my big load of Negro cum and give you a black baby to raise. So, it is up to you two to ensure that she is otherwise protected. I can come over on Friday evening if you want, since my wife will be out playing cards with her bridge group.”

He responded immediately, saying, “Friday evening at around 7:00 pm will be perfect for us, and we can hardly wait. I only ask that you be gentle with Sandra at first, assuming that she will want to fuck you. She’s used to my little, four-inch dick, and your big cock might be hard for her to take.”

I let Dave know that I would be there on Friday evening, and it was exciting thinking about getting some white pussy again, for the first time since I fucked all those white girls in college. And as much as I enjoyed fucking the white girls, Dave and Sandra are even more arousing for me. The added elements of them wanting for Sandra to be an adulteress and for them to be submissive to a black man were a big turn on for me.

Dave answered the door when I arrived on Friday, and it was good seeing my teacher again. He led me into their family room, where Sandra was waiting for us, and she looked fantastic, especially for being fifty years old. She was wearing black, skin-tight yoga pants and a black, yoga camisole top, that made her look amazing. Her big, firm tits were stretching the top, and her fat pussy was creating a very delicious camel toe.

We sat on the couch, with Dave in the middle, and talked about old times for a few minutes. Then I took charge, saying, “So Sandra, Dave tells me that you two have been fantasizing about having sex with a well-hung black man, and I’m sure that I won’t disappoint you. I know that Dave wants to try sucking my cock first, and it sure won’t take me long to get hard, looking at your beautiful face and fantastic body. Why don’t you come on over here and help me off with my shorts and underwear?”

I enjoyed watching Sandra’s tits sway and jiggle and her shapely ass flex, as she moved over to sit next to me on my left side. Her hands were shaking as she unfastened my belt and pants, and then began to lower my zipper. She stared at my crotch as I lifted my hips, so she could pull down my shorts and underwear, and the look on her face was total lust, as she leaned over a little, and pushed them down and off my legs. My soft, thick cock was laying on my thigh, and my big balls were hanging down on the couch.

Sandra continued staring at my cock and balls, as I gripped my cock and shook it at Dave, before saying, “Come on, Dave, get down here between my legs and show Sandra what a cock sucking wimp you are. Suck my black cock and think about how good it will feel in Sandra’s married, wet pussy.”

Dave immediately moved between my legs, and gripped my cock with one hand, as he fondled my balls with the other. Sandra was watching him intently as he pulled my hardening shaft to his mouth and opened his mouth wide to begin sucking my cock head and oozing foreskin. He whimpered a little, and Sandra groaned, as my cock slipped between his lips, and he began actively sucking my meat.

I didn’t want to wait for Sandra to decide that she wanted to be fucked, so I put my left arm around her, and was a little surprised when she leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met, and then she pushed her tongue into my mouth, and I did the same to her. It had to be an amusing sight, with her kissing me, a big black man, while her husband was sucking my swollen, black fuck meat.

Dave must have looked up and saw that we were kissing, and he began to suck harder on my cock, slurping noisily as he enjoyed my black meat. I continued the very sensuous kiss with Sandra, as I gripped her left breast with my right hand and began rubbing it. She melted in my arms, and I no time at all I had pulled up her top, exposing her voluptuous, firm breasts.

She was moaning loudly and pulled my head down to suck her nipple and areola, and that’s when I placed my hand on her knee. I slowly began rubbing her inner thighs and pressing to get her to open her legs for me. She spread them easily, and I was soon rubbing her swollen labia through her tight pants, and I felt the wetness of her mature cunt.

I was getting so turned on kissing and fondling Sandra, and with Dave sucking my cock, I was getting close to ejaculating. So, I pushed Dave back and said to them, “Let’s take this to your bedroom. I’m getting close, and I want my first load of black seed to shoot into Sandra’s married pussy, instead of Dave’s cock sucking mouth.”

There was no argument, and I followed them to their bedroom. Sandra took off her top, that was already pulled up over her breasts, and then she started pushing down her yoga pants. She wasn’t wearing panties, and I was soon looking at her fat-lipped pussy, that was covered with neatly trimmed blonde hair.

She lay back on the bed with her nice legs spread, as Dave sat by her side to watch. See looked imploringly at me and pleaded, “Please take it easy with me, Marcus. The only dick I’ve ever had in me is Dave’s, and your big cock is over twice as long and four times as thick.”

I looked at Dave and said, “Get down there and lubricate your wife’s pussy for me. Suck her really well for a few minutes, so I’ll be able to slip into her a little easier.”

Dave began sucking her pussy, as I lay next to her and began sucking her breasts again. I love her big, cushy tit flesh, and she stroked my face as I sucked her. Dave moved away after a few minutes, and I moved between her legs, and began to press my cock head into her labia. Sandra moaned as my cock pressed through her outer lips, and then began to dilate her vagina. I stopped pushing, with about four inches inside of her, and waited for her signal to continue.

Sandra squirmed and rotated her hips on my big cock, and when she wrapped her long legs around my ass and began pulling me deeper inside of her, I knew that she was ready for more. I began to slowly stroke in an out of her, going deeper on each stroke, and was soon hitting bottom with about seven inches inside of her.

She began to swivel her hips and pull harder with her legs as she moaned and gasped, saying, “Fuck me harder and deeper, Marcus, I’ve got to get every inch of your beautiful, black cock inside of me.”

I began fucking her deeper then, and she wrapped her legs around my ass and began rotating her pussy around my thick meat. We fucked like that for a few minutes, when suddenly her uterus shifted upwards, and my cock was buried to the hilt in her adulterous cunt. I lasted longer than I thought I would, but my ejaculation was approaching quickly, from Dave sucking me beforehand, the novelty of fucking a married white woman, and the tightness of her pussy on my cock.

The cum was rising through my pulsing shaft as I looked Sandra in the face, and said, “I’m filling your married white cunt with Negro seed, and you’d better be on birth control, or I’ll be giving you my black baby.”

My comment, and the feeling of my cum shooting into her womb, excited her even more, and she swiveled and pounded her pussy back against me, moaning loudly and saying, “Oh fuck, yes, Marcus, give me all of your Negro cum, and give me your black baby!”

I continued fucking her with my deflating cock, as she almost passed out from her final orgasm and the emotion of our copulation. When I finally pulled out of her, Dave moved in between her legs to suck her clean. Then he came over and sucked my cock and balls clean. Dave went to get us some refreshments as I lay next to Sandra, sucking first one and then the other of her big breasts. I reveled in the knowledge that my instincts had been correct about using cock sucking husbands to get my cock into sexy, white wives.

We lounged around enjoying our refreshments after that, with Dave and Sandra taking turns sucking my cock and balls, until about forty minutes later, I was ready to fuck her again. Dave then focused on getting my cock hard again to fuck his wife, and we fucked again on their marital bed.

I knew that I would be able fuck Sandra and Dave’s mouth anytime I wanted it, and it was easy meeting them at their home. But I wanted more, and I asked Dave as I was leaving that night, “I really enjoyed being here tonight, but I was wondering if you know of any other white couples who might want me to give them some black lovin’?”

Dave thought for a few seconds and said, “There’s a new assistant administrator at school that might have an interest. He and I have shared our fantasies of meeting with black men. He and his wife are younger, I’d guess about thirty-two, and she’s a knock-out. His name’s Roger, and I’ll give him your email address and forward your photos.”

Then Sandra chimed in, “We of course want you to continue visiting us, but there is a young married woman in her twenties, named Chelsey, that comes to my yoga class, who I have teased with before about fucking black men. She told her husband that she fucked some black boys in college and has convinced him to let her do it. I’ll give her your email address and photos too.

I thanked them for the evening and the referrals, and while Dave walked me to my car, he said, “This night was fantastic for us, Marcus, and I hope it was good for you too. We’d like to make this a regular thing with you, every Friday night if you’re willing. I know that those younger couples will be good for you if they work out, but Sandra and I are highly motivated to make sure that all of your desires are met.”

As I drove home that night, and then took a shower before Darelle got home, I couldn’t help thinking how perfectly everything was working out. Being able to start with Coach, and then get a referral to Dave and his wife was amazing enough. But they had given me two more promising references that should keep me busy with all the white mouths and cunts that I can handle, and with minimal risk of exposure or problems.

I didn’t post any more ads, and just waited for the people Dave and Sandra referred to contact me. On Monday evening, I got a two-paragraph email from Roger, as follows, “Hi Marcus. I had lunch with Dave today, and was excited to hear about the experience that he and Sandra had with you on Friday. I talked with Stephanie about it a few minutes ago, and we would certainly love to meet with you at our home. We have a six-year-old son who will be spending the day with friends on Saturday, so we like to invite you over then.”

“The only concern we have is that we’ve been trying to get Stephanie pregnant for the last couple of months, and she’s off birth control. We hope that you’ll be willing to wear a condom when you fuck her. If not, then she might still be in the safe part of her cycle, and we might be willing to take that chance.”

Maybe I was just feeling a little cocky after fucking Sandra, and I liked the idea of fucking an unprotected white pussy with a chance of impregnating her. So, I responded, “I am interested in meeting with you at your home on Saturday, but I won’t be wearing a condom. I like to fuck bareback, and at least know there is a chance that I could knock her up. I have read that pregnancy-risk fucking can also be exciting for the couple, so please make your decision regarding the condom.”

Their reply came back in only a few minutes, saying, “Stephanie and I have also read a lot of stories about pregnancy-risk fucking, and I have to admit that it does excite us. We just never anticipated that we would have to decide about actually doing it so soon. But given what Dave told me about your big cock, seeing your photos, and the aggressive way you fucked Sandra, we’ve decided to risk it.”

I responded, and they wrote back giving me their address, so everything was set for Saturday. I also called Dave to arrange for going over to fuck Sandra on Friday night.

By Tuesday night, I was horny as hell thinking about fucking those white cunts on Friday and Saturday, and I wanted some relief. Fortunately, Coach contacted me and wanted to meet at his home on Wednesday night, when his wife would be out at a church meeting.

I went to Coach’s home after work but before my dinner on Wednesday, and he sucked me even more enthusiastically than the first time we met. We were on the bed in his spare room, and he spent a lot of time sucking my balls and ass, as well as sucking another load of cum from my cock. I thanked him for referring Dave to me and let him know that Dave and Sandra had referred two other couples to me.

On Thursday night, I got an email from Chelsey, and I thought it was a little strange that her husband wouldn’t have been the one to contact me. Her email read, “Hi Marcus. Sandra told me all about the evening that she and Dave spent with you. I must say that I’m impressed, especially if those photos are really of you. My husband, Ryan, knows about my experiences with black boys in college, and he wants to see me relive that with you. If you’re available on Sunday afternoon, we’d love to have you come over.”

I would be able to make an excuse for being away from home on Saturday, by saying that I was running some errands. I also knew that Darelle would be at a church meeting on Sunday afternoon. So, I responded that I would be available. That was turning out to be a very busy weekend for me, and I planned to rest up as much as possible between my meetings with the couples.

My meeting with Dave and Sandra on Friday went well, as I expected it would, and she seemed to be even more excited than the first time we fucked. She and Stephanie had talked after we had arranged to meet Saturday. As I fucked Sandra, she told me how apprehensive, but also aroused, Roger and Stephanie were due to the risk they were taking by me fucking her unprotected and bareback. I also was excited at the possibility of knocking her up and giving them my black baby to raise.

Roger and Stephanie knew what to expect, from talking with Sandra, when I arrived on Saturday, and after a brief introduction we went to their bedroom. Roger enthusiastically sucked my cock hard for me, as I sucked Stephanie’s big, firm breasts after she stripped and laid next to me. It was amazing to me how eager those white couples are to be fucked by my big, black cock, especially in a part of the country known for racial discrimination.

Stephanie gasped and moaned when I pushed my hard cock through her thick and puffy, blonde-hair-covered vulva, as Roger watched from between our legs. When she felt my thick phallus stretching her adulterous vagina, she wrapped her long, lithe legs around my ass, to pull me farther into her waiting gash. Fucking a woman is undoubtedly an intimate act, but I’ve always thought it’s even more possessive and intimate to claim a woman’s emotional attraction by kissing her deeply. That’s especially true when you consider the racial differences, and a big black man kissing a petite white woman.

So, to make it more intimate and to get both of them even more aroused, just before pushing my tongue into her mouth and probing it passionately as I continued fucking her, I said, “Oh my, Stephanie, your white, adulterous cunt is so fucking tight on big, black cock, and my balls have churned up and especially potent load of sperm for you. My millions of swimmers will be fighting to find the egg in your womb, if there is even the slightest chance of you being fertile tonight. So, kiss me, sweetie, and show me love, as you get ready to take my massive load of Negro cum.”

She kissed me back hard and sucked my tongue as I pounded her sweet, white pussy. And after fucking her for ten minutes, with her having almost continuous orgasms on my cock, I buried my meat in her pussy and flooded it with my potent seed. I kept stroking her pussy with my softening cock as our orgasms washed over us and then subsided. Then I moved to my knees, which elevated her hips, as my soft, but still thick, cock soaked in our copulating juices.

I kept her in that position for another five minutes, kissing her passionately the whole time, until I pulled my cock out of her just-fucked cunt with a loud, slurping sound. Roger immediately moved between her legs and sucked her cum-oozing pussy, before moving over to clean my spent cock.

We had some refreshments after that and waited for an hour before I fucked her again. I was kissing Stephanie and sucking her tits as Roger sucked and my balls and perineum the whole time we were waiting. When it was time to fuck her again, he sucked my cock hard for us.

I slept soundly that night and into mid-morning, as I prepared myself to fuck Chelsey on Sunday afternoon. I really enjoyed being fucked and sucked by her and Ryan, and I was exhausted by the time I got home later Sunday afternoon.

Finding Coach online, which led me to those three white couples, was very fortunate, and I met a few other couples recommended by them over time. So, within four months of beginning my quest for extramarital sex, I had six horny, white wives who I was fucking regularly, as well as being sucked off from time to time by their husbands, Coach, and a couple other white men I was introduced to. Stephanie didn’t get pregnant with my baby, but there’s always a chance that I’ll knock up at least one of the white sluts I’m fucking.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments