Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Wife's First White Cock

"Black wife experiences her first big white cock!"

49
11 Comments 11
88.5k Views 88.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story
I'm forty-nine, and I've been married for twenty-six years now. I've enjoyed a great sex life with my incredibly beautiful wife, now forty-five years old and still sporting a killer body. However, like most marriages, things can get very routine after so many years; that's the polite way of saying in a rut. Since I still love my wife dearly, I was looking for ways to add some spice to our relationship. We needed to introduce something new, something beyond just a new toy or porn flick to watch together. We needed to experiment with some of our bedroom fantasies, try them out in real life. 

Just a little background on me and my bride. Before getting married, I'd been with a number of women throughout my early adulthood. Pussy was no stranger to my long, thick, nine and a half inch cock. Quite a few ladies, black and white, had experienced my thick manhood stuffed deep down their pretty gagging throats, my manhood rammed deep into their tight slits, balls slapping hard against their wet lips, and in a few cases, my girth stretching their tight, perky butt holes taking away their anal virginity.

 I can still hear some of those big-assed ladies screaming in pain as my cock slid slowly and deeply into their tight anus. Usually, it didn't take long before they adjusted to my huge cock stretching their butt hole wide. Before long, the screams of pain were replaced with moans and groans of pleasure. I always loved the shift when it occurred, so fucking erotic to watch their expressions change from pain to pleasure as they began to slowly let my cock work their asshole.

My wife, Evelyn, on the other hand, had a completely opposite life experience from me. Raised in a very religious home, she was a virgin when we got married. How she had stayed that way until nineteen is still something of a mystery to me. My wife has an incredibly curvy figure, slightly plump now. Her chest is accentuated by two large, torpedo-shaped breasts with enormous, chocolate brown areolas. When fucked from behind, her tits sway back and forth like two bombs being ready to be dropped from a plane. It never fails to get me to unload a huge wad of cum deep in her pussy, or all over her round ass each time I see those gorgeous titties swaying back and forth. Every inch of her body seems to scream at men, 'fuck me!' No doubt about it, girlfriend's got all the voluptuous assets: pretty face, large boobs, big round booty, shapely legs, and a friendly, playful personality. Couldn't have found a better one!

I knew from years of bedroom fantasizing that one of my wife's favorite fantasies was to fuck a well-endowed white guy; one with a nicely shaped cock-head, long, veiny shaft and a large set of dangling testicles. She's really specific in her descriptions of what the guy's cock must look like, having shown me a white male porn star or two that meets her exacting specifications. She jokes with me that it is okay for a black woman to crave some white meat every now and then, since black guys always seem to be craving white meat.

It all seemed like it would remain just a bedroom fantasy of hers until I met a guy at work named Rick. He recently transferred to the Business Development Unit that I am a part of from our west coast corporate office. Rick is your stereotypical California surfer dude with his longish blonde hair, good looks and angular body. Even though he's only thirty-four, we hit it off really well; in part because we both loved a hard, competitive game of racquetball. Rick and I became racquetball partners at the local gym next to our place of work. We typically played there three times a week, during our lunch hour.

After the first time Rick and I got through whacking the ball back-and-forth against each other, we were in the locker room undressing to hit the shower before going back to work. When I saw Rick naked, I did a double take. His cock was exactly what Evelyn has been fantasizing about for years with its pronounced helmet-shaped head & rim, long, pale, veiny shaft, and large set of ping-pong ball sized testicles hanging real low. Rick was actually the first white guy that I could remember seeing that looked larger than me; that is, longer than my nine and a half inches. I estimated his cock to measure about eleven inches in length; four or five inches girth, give or take an inch or two. Dang, white boy was packing some serious equipment! I wondered if he knew how to use it? My next thought was, Evelyn! Maybe I'd stumbled upon the white cock of her dreams.

One Friday after work, I invited Rick over for some beers. I knew my wife was out back in the yard lounging by the pool because she had called me just before I left work and told me to bring home some Chinese take out with me. A thought crossed my mind, 'This might be my chance to watch my wife get her white cock fantasy fulfilled.' I was a bit surprised that just thinking about the possibility was enough to give me a hard on.

I was really hoping Evelyn was wearing one of her most revealing swim suits, either the yellow thong bikini with the itty bitty patches, or the white string bikini that looks so good against her chocolate brown skin. When we got to the house, I could see out into the backyard that she was in the yellow thong bikini. I thought, 'Oh this is going to be interesting. This is going to be fun!'

Evelyn saw us coming through the house. I could see her quickly move to get herself covered up. Even wearing her cover-up, she still couldn't completely hide her voluptuousness from Rick's and my eyes. Her large breasts pushed hard against her clingy top, her legs completely bare, rising up to her partially covered crotch. All I could think was, 'Fuck yes!'

I introduced Rick and grabbed some beers and we sat down in pool chairs opposite Evelyn. We chatted about work, how Rick liked living on the east coast, and sipped our ice cold beers. At one point in the conversation, Evelyn shifted in her lounge chair, as she did so, her cover-up slid off one of her breasts revealing the thong patch with just a hint of areola poking outside the fabric.

We talked some for awhile, drank some, and before long we were starting to get a nice buzz on. Evelyn was getting quite loosened up and so was Rick. 'Here's my chance,' I thought.

"Hey guys, want to try a game? It's fun and easy to play. It's called the Yes/No game," I stated firmly.

"Oh, that game," giggled Evelyn, since she and I had played it in the past and she really liked it. She also knew where it inevitably led. For such a deceptively simple game, it could get very erotic, quite quickly.

"How do you play?" asked Rick.

"Very simple. Evelyn asks you a question and you can respond to it with either a yes or no; and only a yes or no. You can't say maybe, or sometimes, or anything like those kind of responses--simply yes or no. Then you ask her a question. Your question must be different from her question, you can't repeat her question. She then she answers simply yes or no. Then Evelyn asks me a yes or no question, and I do the same after I answer her question. We go back and forth and see where it leads. It's a lot of fun. Evelyn and I will demonstrate," I cheerfully stated.

Evelyn: "John, did you have a good day at work?"

Me (John): "Yes."

Me: "Did you enjoy lounging by the pool today?"

Evelyn: "Yes."

"Okay, Evelyn, yours and Rick's turn."

Evelyn: "Rick, do you like the East Coast?"

Rick: "Yes."

Rick: "Do you mind being in a thong bikini around a guy you just met?"

Evelyn (blushing): "No."

Evelyn: "John, did you bring Rick home so he could meet me?"

 Me : "Yes."

Me (getting right to the point): "Evelyn, do you still have that fantasy of doing a white guy with a long cock?"

Evelyn (blushing): "Yes."

Evelyn: "Rick, are you bigger than my husband?"

Rick: "Yes."

Evelyn's hand involuntarily moves toward her crotch. She catches herself, and stops the motion.

Rick: "Are you getting wet playing this game, Evelyn?"

Evelyn: "Yes." She pulls the coverall back from her stringy, yellow thong revealing a growing wet spot on the tiny patch covering her slit.

Evelyn: "John, do you want to see Rick's cock inside me?"

Me: "Yes baby!"

Me: "Ready?"

Evelyn: "Yes, John!"

With that, Evelyn reaches behind her back, unties the strings to her top, pulls the cups down till her top rests just covering her nipples. Most of her large areola are now exposed. With a smile, she lowers her top to the side revealing her two big, round, chocolate mounds of delight to our grateful eyes. She's slightly heaving and ready for manly hands to massage those big, brown beauties. She playfully tosses her stringy top to the side of the pool. Reaching down for her thong bikini, she loosens the strings, pulls the fabric away to reveal her now glistening slit. She casually tosses the bikini bottoms next to her top on the pool deck. For a moment, I find it hard to believe my wife's not wearing her swim suit; its lying limply on the deck instead. I realize just how little fabric there was covering her luscious body. 

Rick exclaimed, "Damn, Evelyn, what a fucking hot body you have! Damn, John, you are a lucky man!"

Evelyn blushes, "Thank you, Rick. That's the idea, keep my figure 'fucking hot' as you say. Now lemme see what you have for me between those big, strong legs of yours!"
 
Rick quickly unzips his fly, reaches into his pants, and releases his rapidly stiffening cock. Not fully erect yet, Rick's cock looks like a cobra uncoiling to strike as it continues rising into a huge erection. As his cock reaches its full length, he lifts his large, dangling testicles and hangs them just outside his zipper, resting them on top of his shorts. One hangs a bit lower than the other looking every bit the California stud. He then reaches out and starts to slowly stroke his shaft just below the swollen head, his balls beginning to look like sizable Christmas ornaments.

"Oh, god," Evelyn moans, as her left hand reaches up for her swollen left tit, fingers grasping the nipple as she begins to roll it between her thumb and forefinger. Her right hand reaches for her pussy, slowly rubbing the top of her mound. My wife lets out her first moan of the evening as her pussy glistens with her increasing wetness.

Rick looks at me as if to say, 'Are you sure you want me to do this, my friend?'

I catch his glance and give him a little nod indicating for him to proceed. I give him the go ahead to have his way with my lust-filled woman. My cock has never been this hard in all my life.

Rick saunters over to Evelyn, holding his schlong in his hand. He takes Evelyn's pretty hand with her yellow painted nails away from her mound and places it directly on his cock. He removes her other hand from her breast and replaces it with his. Evelyn closes her eyes, sighs, and starts to stroke Rick's long, hard shaft. Rick leans in and kisses her lips. Evelyn opens her mouth and thrusts her tongue deep in Rick's mouth. I begin to stroke my now raging hard-on.

Rick continues to kiss Evelyn as he takes her enormous rack in his hands, kneading each torpedo-shaped titty with a tight grip on the sides. He presses her tits together, causing the areola to mash besides each other, looking like two brown silver dollars. Rick leans over and begins sucking one chocolate disc, then gently pulls her nipple with his lips, stretching it out. Evelyn closes her eyes and moans in sheer delight. Rick does the same with the other areola and nipple, Evelyn responds with a loud groan. Rick continues this way for a bit, working Evelyn's tits until her chest is heaving and thrusting at him.

"Rick, let's put Evelyn in the lounger," I suggest.

We help Evelyn to get her curvy, big ass seated in the lounger; then, lifting her creamy thighs, we drape one over each arm of the lounger.

TakeMyMaffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TakeMyMaffin

Evelyn's legs are spread, her glistening slit begging to be tended to by our tongues and fingers. Evelyn reaches down and runs a finger along her twat, closing her eyes, gently biting her lip and moaning. I know that look well; girlfriend is well on her way to having her first orgasm of the evening.

Rick throws a towel down on the concrete, then kneels down and gets between Evelyn's legs. He reaches a finger up and gently runs it along her lips. Evelyn shudders, raising her hips slightly as if beckoning Rick to plunge his fingers deep inside her. Rick obliges, sliding his long index finger in between her lips, finding her clit. Evelyn tosses her head back and moans loudly.

My first thought, 'Fuck, I hope the neighbors can't hear this.' My cock stiffens even more at the thought of entertaining the neighbors.

Evelyn's moans turn to groans as Rick works a second finger into her now soaking wet cunt. He inserts a third finger and she lets out a little scream of pleasure. Evelyn bucks against the back of the lounger as her pussy adjusts to the invasion of Rick's three digits, and then the sheer pleasure of her clit getting worked causes her to groan loudly again. Her nipples are as hard and erect as I've seen them in a long time, and her chest begins to heave heavily as if to say, "Please show me some attention!" 

I'm overcome by the sight of her huge, swollen breasts. I reach down and start fondling a big tit as I stroke my cum-filled shaft. I moan in delight palming her hefty titty, bouncing it up and down in my hand. I guide my cock-head to her mouth. Evelyn looks at me momentarily, closes her eyes and puts my cock between her lips. She slides her hand down my shaft and gets a grip on my balls, then moans into my cock as Rick's fingers continue to work their magic on her swollen clit.

Rick removes his sticky fingers from Evelyn's soaked twat; he bends in close, putting his face within inches of her glistening slit. A long tongue emerges from Rick's lips and flicks Evelyn's labia. She squirms a bit in the lounger and lets out a hissing sound as Rick's tongue parts her pretty lips and enters her swollen cunt. Finding her clit, Rick expertly flicks it with his tongue as Evelyn thrusts her head back, closes her eyes and groans. She grabs Rick behind the head with both hands and pulls him tightly against her aroused womanhood.

"Oh fuck, Rick, oh gawd you're so fucking good, tongue me, stud, till I cum!" cries Evelyn.

The sight of this makes me jam my fat cock deeper in Evelyn's throat. She gags as she adjusts to the thickness of my shaft stretching her lovely mouth. I feel a deep swelling as my wife grips it tightly with her lips while squeezing my balls. I almost release my load right then and there, but have enough presence of mind to pull out in time to keeping my cum from exploding from my pulsating dick.

"You like being Rick's play-toy, girl? You want him to fuck you hard, woman?" I question her lustily.

Rick rises from between Evelyn's legs, grabs her calves, and pulls her roughly to the end of the lounger. Evelyn's butt rests on the edge, legs hoisted high in the air, her pussy out in the open for the taking. Rick positions himself between her legs with his cock hovering above her delicious slit, looking like a giant sword ready to be sheathed violently. He teases her lips a bit with his big head, slaps his dick against her lips a couple times, then begins to slowly slide his long, hard cock into her cunt.

"Okay, baby, you ready for this white dick you've been fantasizing about all these years with hubby, huh Evelyn? Come on, baby doll, tell me how much you want it!" demands Rick.

"Oh, god yes, fuck me, Rick, give me that gorgeous cock deep in my wet pussy. Put that donkey dick in me, stud, and pound me!" Evelyn howls.

With that, Rick thrusts into his manhood into Evelyn's pussy, shoving his head deep into her gaping hole. She's so damn wet his entire eleven inches glides smoothly in until his thick balls slap hard against her lips. Evelyn's gasps, closes her eyes, throws her head back and groans heavily. Rick grunts as he begins to thrust his dick back and forth, picking up speed as he goes until he's ramming Evelyn. Her body shudders with each thrust of Rick's engorged cock, his huge balls flying as he works Evelyn's vagina with fury.

"Oh god, yes, fuck, fuck, oh yes fuck meee, agghhh!" wails my wife, lost in the saber-like thrusts of his gigantic white cock.

I grab Evelyn's head and pull her face towards my incredibly swollen shaft and jam it in her mouth. She moans all over my cock as Rick continues to pound her cunt, ramping up his speed. His balls rhythmically slap against her cunt. Evelyn just moans and groans.

"What's that, baby?" I ask as Evelyn muffles something with my cock in her mouth. I pull out and she grabs my shaft and starts yanking it hard as Rick continues to pound her cunt unmercifully.

"Oh gawd, John, fuck this is sooo good! Mmm, yesss, I love this!"

Rick pulls out of Evelyn, grabs her hand, and lifts her up onto her feet. I give her a big kiss as Rick grabs one of her tits and puts it into his mouth, giving the nipple and areola a hard sucking. Rick reaches around her head and grabs a bunch of her hair and forces her down to her knees. He positions his cock in front of her mouth and then pushes her face onto it. Evelyn starts sucking and gagging as eight inches or so of his monster ram her pretty throat. Rick then starts to face-fuck Evelyn as she continues to adjust to his length, gagging spittle all over his engorged shaft. Before long, ribbons of saliva are dripping from her mouth and landing on the ground. The sight of this sends my cock into an even greater raging hard-on that I didn't think was even possible.

"Oh, doesn't that big, white dick feel good in your mouth, baby?" Rick lustily asks Evelyn.

She pulls his wet cock out of her mouth, looks up at him and between gritted teeth says, "This is now my fucking big cock mister! I own this dick, white boy!" She jams his meat back in her mouth and gags as she works to deep-throat him. Finally, she gets the whole eleven inches down her throat so that only his huge, dangling sack is hanging outside her mouth, a long ribbon of drool coming out the side of her mouth and attaching itself to his balls."

"Awesome, baby!" I bellow as Evelyn gags again with Rick thrusting deep into her pretty mouth. I keep stroking my swollen shaft and reach down, grabbing one of her big tits with my other hand, fondling her heavy breast. I slide my fingers across the side of it, getting hold of a nipple and gently stretching it as far as I can. Evelyn closes her eyes and moans on Rick's cock and I roll her nipple between my fingers.

Suddenly Rick lifts Evelyn to her feet, spins her around and pushes her down on the chaise lounge. Arching her legs and ass, he licks his fingers and runs them along her wet snatch. He reaches for a bottle of sun tan oil on the patio table, points it at her ass hole and lubes it up, then motions me to come over and put a finger in it. I do, and Evelyn groans. Rick then guides his swollen, elongated cock again towards Evelyn's waiting pussy and pushes the head in hard. Evelyn gasps as inch after inch of Rick's manhood slides swiftly into her hole.

"Oh, gawd!" Evelyn cries, "Fuck that feels so good, oh my god you're so deep, Rick!"

"Come on, baby, grind that big fucking ass down on my rock hard cock! Damn that feels good! Yes Evelyn, that's it baby girl, grind that hot, wet pussy, make my cock cum, girl!" howls Rick.

"That a girl, fuck that white dick you've always wanted, baby!" I bellow.

"Oh god I'm cumming, oh fuck, oh my god, FUCK!" Evelyn shrieks as her pussy grips Rick's shaft like a vise. She cums violently, spasming heavily on his shaft.

"Aghhh, mmmm, fuck!" Evelyn shrieks.

As Evelyn's orgasm subsides, Rick pulls his cock out of her cunt, reaches down grabbing her by the waist and gently helps her stand up. Taking her by the hand, he turns her around, then gets behind her and sits in the chaise lounge. Reaching up to her thighs he guides her into his lap and positions her legs on top of his thighs. His long cock is now resting on top of her pussy, his large sack very tight.

"John, put my cock in your wife's slit!" Rick orders.

I position the head at the edge of Evelyn's lips, then grip Rick's shaft and guide his swollen shaft deep into my wife's sopping wet cunt.

"Ooh, yesss, mmm, fuck, gawd yes, oh yes!" Evelyn cries as Rick's cock goes all the way into her still-soaking wet pussy until she is resting on top of his cum filled ballsack. Rick starts to fuck Evelyn hard. She responds by taking charge of his cock, riding his big dick with a vengeance.

"Ride him, baby!" I yell, as Evelyn's big ass bounces in rhythm to her riding.

Before long, Evelyn is close to coming again. She closes her eyes, lifts her hair on top of her head and purses her lips, thrusting her bouncing breasts forward for Rick to grab a hold of; he gets a good grip on her rack and uses it to leverage her whole body, slamming her even harder up and down on his cock. Evelyn releases another huge, spasming orgasm. She loses complete control as wave upon wave of pleasure racks her body, and would have fallen off Rick's dick if he didn't have such a good grip on her breasts. Her big rack in Rick's large hands is all that is keeping her upright as she loses herself in orgasmic aftershocks.

"Okay baby, off you go," Rick says as he lifts her off his cock. Evelyn rolls onto the lounger. Rick stands up and leans over to re-position Evelyn. He gets her in missionary position and spreads her legs. Evelyn looks up momentarily, drops her head back, closes her eyes and runs her tongue along her lips. Rick gets between her legs, grabs his cock and slides it into my wife again. Evelyn just lets go as Rick glides all the way down into her until his balls are flush against her lips. He starts pounding her again.

"Oh god, John, I'm getting fucked harder than I've ever been fucked. Oooh, aghh, mmm oh god, Rick, you're so deep, love. You're so fucking good... mmm!" Evelyn groans.

I'm stroking so hard I'm about to cum. Rick works up a full head of steam and pulverizes her pussy one more time with his dominating dick, this time fucking Evelyn into complete submission. She lets go and lets Rick pound the hell out of her. Before long, I can tell Rick is ready to cum. He pulls his big cock out, grunts hard as he strokes his monster up near his head, and unleashes ribbon after ribbon of sticky cum all over an awaiting Evelyn. The first couple shots land on Evelyn's breasts, coating her areola and sliding down the sides of her tits. The rest of the cum lands on her stomach. He growls in delight and the satisfaction of dominating her black pussy. He shakes off the final drops on top of her mound, then reaches down and rubs it along her lips.

I move Rick out of the way, straddle Evelyn and get my cock between her huge tits. She pushes them together for me as I fuck them hard. It doesn't take long for my cock to erupt, spewing cum all over her chin, neck, and finally, as I pull back a bit, the remaining globs join Rick's cum on her big breasts. Evelyn is looking quite worn out now, yet still very playful as she licks the jizz off of her chin and then her breasts. Rick and I both present our cocks to her for cleaning. Evelyn lovingly obliges, and licks the residue on our shafts and swallows both of our jizz mingled with her juices.

At the conclusion of the day, we decide Rick needs to be a regular guest of ours. Evelyn can't wait until he "cums" over to visit again.

Published 
Written by ThickJohn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments