Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blind Date 3

"And the fun continues.."

8
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
“The Chocolate Rush? That ride sounds fun,” Allie said sarcastically.

“Hey, don’t make fun of the ride named after me,” Andy replied.

“You are one of a kind, Andy,” Allie winked, “Even though you definitely give me a rush with your chocolate goodness.”

“Want to go on it? I know the highest drop is like 20 feet, but maybe we can sneak in some alone time.”

“Alone time? At a theme park? Sounds like… exactly what we need.”

Allie and Andy were in line waiting to go on the roller coaster. It was a coaster that was inside a dark building, two people per car. Andy kept giving Allie suggestive glances, and she kept turning her head, blushing a dark red. While waiting in line he grabbed her ass, and she would playfully slap his hand away. They were both sexually frustrated, because it had been a few days since they have last had sex.

“All ready to go?” the roller coaster worker asked, while placing the flimsy seatbelt in the holder. Andy and Allie shook their heads up and down, and they were on their way. They went into the building, and complete darkness surrounded them. Andy took this opportunity to put his hand on Allie’s thigh. Allie laughed, even though she was nervous. She usually kept her sex life in the privacy of her own bedroom, but she knew that Andy had something else on his mind. Their car started going up the first hill, while a chocolate wonderland loomed on both sides. Corny music was playing in the background.

“Nice choice of ride, Andy,” Allie laughed.

“Hey now! Is it my fault I wanted some alone time with my woman?” Andy grinned while stroking his hand up and down Allie’s upper thigh.

“I’m your woman now, huh? Guess I’ll have to get used to that one.”

They stopped talking as the car came to a stop, right before going down the hill. Andy looked at Allie and raised his eyebrow, and Allie shrugged. Andy was just about to say something, when they heard an announcement on the intercom.

“Attention all Chocolate Rush riders. I’m sorry to inform you that the ride has broken down. We have a technician coming to look at it, but it may take a few minutes. Please remain calm and relax. It will be up and running in no time. Thank you for your patience,” the ride controller said.

“Oh my, this is just perfect. Maybe we can make this fantasy come to life and I can have my way with you right now,” Andy said in a rush, already taking the seatbelt out of its holder.

Allie looked at him wide-eyed, but knowing time was limited, she stood up and climbed on top of Andy. She eagerly wrapped her arms around his neck, and began kissing him roughly. Andy moaned and slid his hands up Allie’s shirt. He grabbed her breasts, and she let out a sigh. He grinned, while his big cock was rising underneath his pants. Allie could tell that Andy’s lips were not the only thing that needed attention. She unzipped Andy’s pants and quickly took out his black, long penis.

Emilyrossee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrossee

She licked her lips, thirsty for his touch.

Andy was thankful that Allie was wearing her skirt today, because it made the process a lot easier for the both of them. Once Allie stroked Andy’s penis, he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Babe, we don’t know how much longer the ride is going to be broken down for. We have to make this quick. I promise you we can have as much foreplay as you want later, I just need to fuck you on this roller coaster right now,” Andy said out of breath.

Allie nodded her head in agreement, and lifted her skirt for Andy to access her. He wasted no time, immediately plunging into her. Allie screamed in ecstasy, not giving a damn about who heard her as her screams echoed. She was sitting on Andy’s cock, riding him wildly. Andy grabbed Allie’s hips, thrusting her down even more. Andy pulled Allie’s shirt up, revealing her hardened nipples. They were bouncing in the air, and Andy lightly grazed his fingerprints over her. Allie moaned and kept bouncing up and down. Just before Andy placed his tongue on Allie’s nipples, Allie pulled herself up, so his head was at the tip of her vagina opening. She roughly lowered herself to take him whole again, and moaned as Andy sucked her nipple at the same exact time. Their movements were getting faster and faster, deeper and rougher. Allie’s body began shaking, and she let out a loud sigh as she let herself go. She smiled as she kept riding Andy, anticipating his cum filling her vagina. With one big thrust, Andy exploded his juices into Allie’s waiting vagina, sending her over the edge again.

“Oh my, baby, that was the best sex ever,” Andy said quietly as he kissed her over and over again.

Allie was just climbing in her seat as the ride began moving again. She pulled her shirt down, and Andy buckled the seatbelt. They looked at each other as the roller coaster rolled down the hill, and they laughed.

As the roller coaster came to a stop, the roller coaster attendant started laughing and said, “Well, you guys definitely had the chocolate rush.”

Andy looked at him quizzically, but shrugged it off. As they were exiting the ride Allie glanced down, realizing that Andy’s pants were still unzipped. Then they looked up just as the tv showed the rides photo of them. Allie was pulling down her shirt on camera.

“Is that really, I mean, what?” Allie was embarrassed but she couldn’t help but laugh.

“We will take two of those photos,” Andy said to the worker.

“You two must have had a fun time. Lucky bastards,” the worker laughed.

“Oh, you’ll never know,” Andy winked.

On the way home Allie couldn’t stop staring at Andy. Even though they have only seen each other a few times, she knew she liked him. She loved how adventurous he was, and loved having sex with her sexy, black, blind date. She knew she was in for a ride, and couldn’t wait until they pulled off the thruway heading to the nearest airport.

Published 
Written by livingoutfantasies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments