Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brothers Share Chapter 1

"Written by a woman, for women. Based on actual events from 2022, a year that will change my life forever."

83
17 Comments 17
6.5k Views 6.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"I intend for this to find a female audience. I have always enjoyed writing as a hobby, and my New Year's resolution to to finally share my work with others. I hope to develop my erotica writing over time and see where it takes me. <p> [ADVERT] </p> This is a true story, spanning over a full year. The names, locations, and minor details are changed to protect the innocent.. and not so innocent."

Part 1: Breach of Contract

It’s Friday at 4:45 pm and I’m finally done with my last meeting of the week.  I look at my phone to see six missed calls and two voicemails.  I know the number, it’s the woman I sold the car wash to just two weeks ago. 

My long-term boyfriend Kevin and I owned a successful car wash for seven years as an investment.  I’ve been successful in my fitness equipment sales career, but now nearing fifty, I wanted to take a step back and enjoy more free time.  Kevin has juggled jobs the past decade but has found steady income as a HVAC technician.  Life has been… good.  I have more free time than, heck, I can’t even remember.  I have no children and no regrets at this stage in my life. 

I play the voicemails on speaker while pulling my car into traffic on my way home for a relaxing weekend.

Voicemail #1: “Hi Rebecca, this is Mia, listen we have a big problem and Kevin is not willing to help us.  The main water pipe is clogged and none of the machines will work.  Please call me back.  My son Giovanni is trying to find a fix.”

Voicemail #2: “Hello, my name is Gio, and I need a call back ASAP!!  I have had it with Kevin, if you do not call me immediately, the next call is from our lawyers!”

Frantically I pull over to the side of the road, and call Giovanni back, “Hello, this is Rebecca, is this Giovanni?”

Angry, Giovanni barks, “Yes Rebecca, listen, we have a major problem, and you need me to come to the car wash right now.”

“I am almost two hours away; I will call Kevi...” I say before being interrupted by Gio, “NOT Kevin, I have had it with that fucking guy. Two hours?  I will wait.”

“I really can’t help, but I will call a…”

“REBECCA GET YOUR ASS UP HERE RIGHT NOW!” Giovanni screams.

I reassure Giovanni, “Ok ok, I will head up and find a plumber if possible.  It will be hard at this hour.”

“Which is why you need to come here to address this,” he says before abruptly hanging up.

I am shaking.  Like what the hell, after everything this week.  After Kevin promised he would help.  I pull back onto the highway, Giovanni’s deep loud voice echoing in my head.  I practice what I am going to say over and over. 

Two hours pass like 2 minutes. I pull into the parking lot. It’s already getting dark.  I muster my courage, walk briskly through the door, but no one is there.  I see a light on in the back. I call down the old familiar hallway, “Hello?  Giovanni?”

"Yes, I will be right there” echoes a voice back to me.

I am ready to tell him off for yelling at me.  I practice my rehearsed rebuttal to myself one last time. Behind me a deep voice begins, “Hey Rebecca, thanks for coming, listen I want to apologize for my tone earlier.” I spin around, ready to give him a piece of my mind.  But my mind… goes blank.  Standing right in front of me is a shirtless, dirty, sweaty, 6’6” Adonis, with huge muscular shoulders, and his skin… a deep ebony.  He continues, “There’s a blockage in the main water valve coming into the building.  Listen I think I can fix it, but I need an extra set of hands.  And honestly, you owe us.”

Sheepishly, I reply, “Yeah, um, yes, I understand.  I am sorry for all this, for you... and your mother?”  I ask curiously, as I see Mia in my head, all 5’3” short elderly Italian woman. Giovanni chuckles, “Yes, well, my foster mother actually.” Embarrassed, I say “Oh!  I didn’t mean to say it like that…”

Gio waves his hand, “No, it’s okay, I get it all the time.  Here, come to the back with me.” I follow behind as my heels click in cadence with his boots in the quiet car wash, I know so well.  Gio points the flashlight to the water main opening.  Tells me to watch for the pipe to move, he goes outside to try to knock it loose.  After a few minutes, he asks if I see anything.  Nothing.  He comes back inside.

“Ok, I have an idea, I need you to stand behind me and pull me back as I wrestle this valve loose,” he says while wiping grease off his large paws.

He squats down, starts to pull, and tells me to grab his shoulders and pull back.  I immediately slip right off his sweaty skin.  He keeps grunting for me to pull. I wrap my arms around his chest, but I can barely lock my hands together. His chest is huge and hard.  My petite, sultry body cannot budge him. 

“Ok, let's reverse, I hold onto the valve, and pull you.”  Without thinking, I slip off my heels, and squat over the valve.  His huge veiny hands take hold of my hips and pull I back forcefully.  The valve budges a tiny bit.  He lets go and I flop to the ground, he steps over me to look.  I feel my face fluster, as I’ve never felt a force like that before. 

 “I need a tape measure,” he says, “is there one here?”

“No not that I know of, did you check the desk drawer?” I reply.

“I didn’t see one.  I think I can unclog this, but I don’t want to damage the valve ball.  I need to know exactly how long the pipe is,” Gio says looking up.

 We both sit in silence.  He then tells me to leave the room, he has an idea.  I insist I stay to help but laughs and says he will only be a minute or two.  I wait in the other room for a few minutes before I hear Gio call for me. “Ok, well at this hour we are out of options.  I had a silly idea, but that… won’t work.  One of us can go to Home Depot for a tape measure” Gio tells me.

I know that’s another forty-five min round trip, plus time inside the store, and I just want to go home.  Well… I am telling myself I want to go home but know deep down I am having a good time.  Still, another hour is not what I want to do.

I ask, “What was my idea, why can’t it work?” Giovanni squats in front of the valve and wipes sweat off his brow. “Well, this is crazy, but I know how long my fingers and hands are….”

Interrupting I squeal, “Oh, I see, the pipe is much longer so your fingers won’t work!”

Agreeing, Gio continues, “Right, but… something else would, but…”

“Well let’s try that!  Home Depot is like an hour away.  Ok, what do I got to do?” I ask.

Giovanni laughs, “Dance?” Confused I repeat, “Dance!?!” Gio explains, “Ha well yeah, so I had an idea to stick my “manhood” into the pipe to see if it’s 6, 8, 10, or 12 inches haha, but… well it’s been a long day and all.” I blush bright red, and nervously chuckle. “Oh!  Wasn’t expecting that!”

He nods his head, “Yeah, I know.  Listen I will go to Home Depot.  You stay here.” Gio starts to walk towards the door, putting his shirt and hoodie on.  I don’t want to wait an hour, and honestly, it’s not that crazy… nothing physical will happen. I’m no stranger to having a little… flirty fun.  Back in my twenties, I enjoyed the dance club scene.  And, even at fifty years old, look half my age given my passion for fitness.

“Gio, wait, would this idea really work? I shout

He turns, and replies “… well, yeah, I mean, it should.”

“And I won’t tell anyone, and this will fix it?” I ask. “Yes, just need to know the depth, and then we go our separate ways forever,” Gio tells me.

“… ok I am in, he-he,” I tell him coyly. “Uh, I…” Gio stutters.

NayeonObi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NayeonObi

“Just take a seat and relax, let’s get this over with,” I instruct.

I place my phone on the table as he takes a seat behind the desk.  I pull up the song “Touch It” by Monifah and turn my back to him, gently swaying back and forth.  I am too nervous to turn around to look at him.  I rock back and forth, slowly bending over and running my hands up the back of my legs.  I can hear him rustling in his seat.  I bob up and down, swaying my hips from side to side.

“How are we doing?” I ask

“… really good” he quietly replies

I quickly twirl around, but do not make eye contact.  I briefly saw his enormous dark body relax in the chair.  I remove my shirt slowly and unclip my bra.  I spin around slowly, with my hands covering my breasts.  Our eyes lock. My body trembles.  I bounce up and down, not breaking eye contact.  He is trying to remain polite, but clearly very aroused at the sight of me. Gio sit’s up, “ok, magic.” He starts to stand, his hand over his bulging crotch, and he wisps by me.  I turn to watch him bend over the pipe, his wide delts flexing as he unzips his pants.  I am frozen, I’ve never seen anything like him.  He’s like a wild animal that is on the hunt, and suddenly I feel like a helpless damsel in his presence.

Confidently, Gio says, “Ok I got it.”

I ask, “We are good?”

“Yes, we are haha.  Thank I, really, thank I.  You can go if I want” he says.

“I can stay a bit longer; I want to stay to make sure it’s done.” Truth is, I am aroused.  Sure, I’ve checked out a black man before and wondered, but never… well, never spent any time alone with one like this before.  I got into the fitness equipment business because I’ve always been drawn to active, muscular people.  And Giovanni… he’s spent time in the gym.  A lot of time.  His thighs are wider than my entire body.  His arms are long, and his biceps look like bowling balls reflecting the faint light above.

Giovanni stands up and reaches for the 10” crowbar.  My body immediately feels a warm rush wash over me. I say, “another thing I wasn’t expecting today.”

Giovanni turns, “What?”

“The crowbar… impressive” I motion to his tool.

“Ha, it gets the job done!” he laughs. He turns to start to work.  I am outrageously turned on; he looks like a god carved out of black onyx.

I take a deep breath, my dry mouth trembles… “Ya know, it’s only fair, you saw me… so I… see… you?” Gio spins around and looks at the crowbar in his hand.  Looks up at me. “Aren’t you married?”

“No… and anyway, he’s the reason we are both here, right?” I reply sheepishly. Giovanni’s deep voice reverberates through the room, “that is a good point.”

 “Ok, I show I mine, you show me those huge tits” he states as if instructing me, no longer politely asking.

He stands up and unbuckles his pants, they fall to the floor.  He’s demeanor is now very determined, focused, and authoritative.  His enormous rod is pushing his tight boxer briefs off his waist.  I drop my hands, pushing my torso out as both breasts stand at attention.  He slowly sticks his hand into his underwear and pulls out his long, thick, dark cock.  It slightly bounces as he lowers his pants off his body.  I lose my breath for a brief moment at the sight of his massive girth. 

We both stand silently, staring at each other.  He motions slightly towards me, I take one long stride towards his towering body, inviting him in closer.  His hands reach out cusping my breasts, his fingers gently grazing my erect nipples.  My hands fall to feel for his dick.  Both hands hold onto his warm pulsing cock, I cannot feel where this boa constrictor starts and where it ends, it’s the largest cock I’ve ever encountered.

I glance down at it, but his hand raises my chin, and he passionately kisses me, his powerful tongue entering my mouth.  My arms reach up over his shoulders, as I try to taste more of his mouth deeper. 

I feel my feet leave the ground as he picks me up with ease and places me onto the desk.  I look up at the ceiling as I feel his hands pull my skirt up over my waist, and in one motion, his stiff tongue slides inside my wet pussy.  He buries his face onto my lips, rotating around slowly and powerfully.  I feel my body quiver as he holds my hard enhanced tits down, flicking my nipples as his tongue flickers along my clit. 

What feels like an eternity passes, and I push his head away, he stands tall. I spin onto my stomach and lunge face-first toward his cock.  I take his round head into my mouth, my tongue guiding his thick shaft deeper into my mouth.  His black cock fills my mouth as his rough skin turns soft in my warm cheeks.  My hand gently caresses his balls.  They are heavy and large, like a pair of pool balls.  I move my head around his heavy cock that feels like five pounds of granite, it’s too large to handle, and responds to my every touch. 

I feel him lean over my back, and his fingers run down my backside and pop in and out of my pussy.  I instinctively raise slightly upward, inviting him in deeper.  He switches fingers and enters me with his long middle finger, his index finger resting on my ass.  I slowly rock my body, taking his cock in and out of my mouth, and placing his finger deeper inside me.

I release him from my mouth, and lick his balls, and he slides his second finger into my ass.  He is now holding me from the inside as I lap his full balls with my tongue.  His fingers fucks both my holes gently.  But I am ready for more.  We both release and I spin towards him, my feet fall to the floor, and I bend over the desk.  He places one hand on my hip and pulls my body in as he enters my wanting pussy with his long thick moist pipe.

My face falls to the desk, as I feel him fill my pussy like never before.  His hulking body is arched over mine, his hard abs pressing my lower back down as he strokes his massive meat that I can feel up near my stomach.  I moan in ecstasy, lost in the moment and movement of his body.  I quiver and shake as the force of him stretching me brings me to orgasm.  I release air from my body unaware of my words as I climax to ecstasy.

“Fuck me…take me… harder… I am… yours…” I moan

 “Damn you feel so amazing, so tight, I…” he quakes.

 “Fuck me… like an animal, take me take me, own me…”, words I’ve never uttered in my life, but the desire I feel for him is unlike any before. Gio ferociously fucks me from behind, lifting my body off the ground, and rocking my entire body back and forth.

 Gio shivers, “Damn baby I am going to cum…”

 “Cum inside me... fill my pussy...I want to feel you, make me yours,” I exclaim.

 He is now at full tilt, deep inside my womb, I eagerly await his explosion, while I lose sense of where one of my orgasms starts and another ends. He moans out, his body stops, and quivers, holding all ten inches of his black cock inside me and I feel his seed fill me… gushing warm… pulsing inside me.

Our bodies freeze simultaneously. He clinches and holds himself inside me for a moment.  Then he slides out of me, bringing a surge of his semen out of me with his long cock.  His warm cum flows out from me, dripping down my leg.  The silence in the air is covered in the heat of our two bodies.  I have been fucked like I was always meant to be, a body built for alluring men, and a man made of onyx stone satisfying my innate animal desires.

Slowly I make it to my feet, and dress myself, awakening back to reality. Gio taps my shoulder and points to the corner of the ceiling.  A red flashing light blinks on the security camera.  I pause, only one person has access to the live camera feed…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Published 
Written by RebeccaWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments