Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brothers Share Chapter 3: King of the Beach

"Written by a woman, for women. Based on actual events from 2022, a year that will change my life forever."

38
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"I intend for this to find a female audience. I have always enjoyed writing as a hobby, and my New Year's resolution is to finally share my work with others. I hope to develop my erotica writing over time and see where it takes me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is a true story spanning an entire year. The names, locations, and minor details are changed to protect the innocent.. and not-so-innocent."

Part III: Labor Day

It's been six months since I last heard from Paolo or Gio. Life has been… well, life. Everyday routines set in, and I have more free time than I've had without the car wash. Still, I struggle to forget what happened and those anxious and exhilarating few weeks. Something Paolo said has stuck in my brain, "Gio is at his day job, shall we say." Funny way of putting it. Like his job is unusual. Much like Giovanni. A mystery. I've searched online and cannot find a trace on social media of Giovanni. The car wash seems to be doing well, but no sign of either brother on its ads or Facebook.

It's now late August, and summer is ending. I am in bed, reading on my tablet. Kevin was next to me, planning a fishing trip, the last one of the summer. I am scrolling on Tik Tok when a familiar face flashes by in an instant. I scroll back up to find it, a loud promotional video from "GBD Productions." I turn the volume down and watch cut scenes from clubs and bars, a DJ spinning records, and fog and lights pulsating. The clip ends with a poster of the DJ… Giovanni himself. My heart stops, and I cough, a bit lightheaded. My hands shake. The last second of the clip is a poster, "End of Summer White Party Bash at The House, Seaside Heights."

It's the next morning. Kevin is packed up and ready to leave for Labor Day Weekend. He asks when Brielle is arriving, and I tell him she's coming tomorrow night. He pulls away, telling me he will call when he arrives.

It's now Friday, and I close the last few client meetings of the summer down highway 287. Coming back home, I see the exit towards the NJ Parkway… Seaside Heights. I keep driving home. My heart cannot stop pounding. I pull into the driveway, take out my phone, and call Brielle to tell her I am not feeling well and could be COVID. We chatted and agreed to postpone my visit.

I walk inside, kidding myself that I have not decided to go to the party. Before long, I found a tight white dress, white heels, and a white headband. I stare at them on the bed, then quickly grab a bag and pack up. I text the dog sitters, and they are available. Motels? One nearby. I book it. Here goes nothing.

Fast forward to Saturday night, and my Uber arrives at The House. I hear the noise radiating from the bar and the enormous crowds of people outside. Nerves start to wash over me. It's 10 pm, I told Kevin good night, and no one knows where I am. I get out and head straight for the entrance. The bouncer immediately lets me in, and I enter a dark, loud bar.

The strobe lights quickly illuminate the bodies crowded in front of me. Couples grinding. Groups of men. Large men. Large, dangerous… black men. I am not in "Kansas anymore, Dorothy," I say to myself. I cannot see past the crowd and smoke machines to the DJ booth. I struggle to move through the crowd, seeing the glances, smirks and pointing from other women. Men are elbowing each other to check me out. I make my way to the bar, tell myself to act natural, just one drink then I will decide if I am going to leave.

The music bumps loudly, "Vodka soda," I yell to the bartender, but he cannot hear me. I lean up over the bar and yell the order out again. As I fall back, my feet look for the floor, and I feel myself being held up. "Whatcha drinking, baby gurl?" I hear growling in my ear as I feel a body pressing up against mine. I am forcefully spun around and see a tall, lean man with thick dreadlocks holding me close. I pull away but cannot free myself. Within seconds a few of his friends are closing in around me.

I am terrified.

My mind is blank, and I can hardly see a thing. I cannot hear the music. I shut my eyes, frozen, wishing for words to leave my mouth to call for help. Suddenly I am pulled away, and a loud argument ensues. A gargantuan man stands in front of me, yelling at the group, as security comes to remove them. He turns around, and a familiar face… Giovanni.

"White girl at a White Party, tsk tsk, you should've known better, Rebecca," he says

He grabs my hand and leads me behind the DJ booth. I am relieved and safe. In fact, I've never felt safer.

Gio firmly tells me, "You shouldn't be here alone.”

"Yeah, well, now I'm not alone, right? Ha-ha," I say.

Gio, frustrated, "I got to work. Go home. I will call you tomorrow.”

"I came all this way; can I just stay here for a while… til I get an Uber, of course," I tell him.

Gio relents, "Yeah, ok. Don't go far."

A bartender brings me another Vodka Soda and apologizes for what happened before. I take a sip and look out to the crowd. Hundreds of bodies, loud, dancing. It's so different. So, surreal to me.

Giovanni has yet to look back at me since he started playing music. I want his attention if only to see if something is still there between us. I move out to the dance floor in front of the DJ booth. I stand in front, positioning myself so he can see me. But he doesn't look up. I start to dance to the beat. Nothing, no eye contact. The drink is strong; I am feeling it. I came all this way, took all this risk. I must see if he will pay attention to me.

I feel a body inches away from mine. Slowly, over minutes I back up and sway to the music. I feel a guy push back against me softly, his hands on my hips, as I back into him… hoping Gio notices. Nothing.

I am thoroughly grinding my tight ass against his jeans. I can feel his prominent member grow. My dress starts to creep up ever so slightly. I rub harder, his hands across my body playfully below my tits. My pussy is flush, and I can feel his clothed cock pressing. I dip over, touching the floor. He holds my hips and pops my ass a few times.

Gio doesn't even glance at me.

I turn around, put my hand over the back of the mysterious dancer's neck, and shoot my other hand down his pants. I feel it, a long hard cock, slightly moist from pre-cum. I stroke it, twisting and turning. Suddenly, I feel a firm grasp on my shoulder, "Come back here," Gio thunders. I both go back behind the DJ booth again.

"You hear to see me… or just here to catch a dick!?!" Gio says

"Here to see you… but you won't see me!" I yell.

"I am working, girl, damn,” he shouts.

We then both stare at each other. Gio tells me, "Listen, I don't know what to think about you. But you is fine.”

I reply, 'I am here to see you."

Gio shrugs, "It's gonna be a while."

I draw close and whisper in his ear, "I can wait."

Gio laughs, "You a freak, haha. That was kinda hot, not gonna lie."

"Wish it was you," I say in a sexy voice.

Gio pointed to my dancing partner. "I know him. He's cool. Tell ya what, you stick with him… put on a little show while I put on the big show.” Gio returns to playing music and tells his friend he is good. I move back out to the dance floor and to the friend.

The music is loud, and the air is musty. I sweat through my white dress, making it essentially see-through. I feel the friend, and he is touching me. His hands ran up and down my body, his long fingers sliding between my pussy lips. I can see that Gio is into it. He looks at me like water, and he is in the desert. The more I play, the harder the beat goes.

Hot, sweaty, dark, and lost in arousal, the music slows down. It's time for a short break—Gio motions for us both to come back behind the booth. I walk behind the curtain and find Gio drenched in sweat, drying himself with a towel.

His friend points at me, "This white bitch hungry! Hahaha."

Gio, "Yeah, she something, ain't she." As he winks at me

Gio continues, "Pretty sexy something. Putting on a show."

The friend asks jokingly, "Is it a show?"

I chuckle a bit and shrug and plop down on a small couch. Gio walks over in front of me. Towering above, I cannot see to the top of his face while seated. I see his prodigious phallus underneath his damp denim, slightly above my eyes. He places my hand on it, asking again, "Well… is it a show?"

He unzips his pants, and the 10" titanic falls in front of my face. I hold it up, thick, veiny, dark. I thought about this cock a million times in the past six months. It looks so intimidating in my small hands. I hold his cock level with both hands, and the head drops slightly under its weight. It’s the manliest and most magnificent cock I have ever seen. Gio’s body smells like sweat. His aroma is different. It’s dirty and feral, like a wild beast. Here tonight, his scent turns me on and makes my imagination wild. I know what I am here for, so I close my eyes and plunge forward. I put the titan in my mouth and suck. I suck, twisting my hands, the sweaty meat turning me on with every stroke. Gio is drying his face from sweat as I service him.

Moments later, I feel two hands expose my tits, and squeeze, then my left tit being sucked on. I pause and see the mysterious friend has joined. I keep sucking Gio’s cock ferociously.

Gio to his friend, "Get some."

Gio moves my head back and turns it left. The friend's long slender cock is directly in front of me. I inhale it, keeping both hands on Gio's dick, stroking. Back and forth, I move between the two thugs, face fucking me. Fingers up my pussy, hands on my tit's, cocks in my mouth. The two guys are amused and begin to cheer each other on, ordering me to serve them.

“Damn, Gio, where you find this bitch? She gobbling cock like a motherfucka…” moans the dancer.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

“I tella you, she a certified freak!” Gio snickers, “Whatcha doing on my dick, girl? Start sucking my homey, damn.”

I have never been controlled like this before, and their jeers stimulate my excitement. I can feel the friend ready to cum. I stroke his cock as he explodes on my tits, pulling every bit of cum out of his shaft.

Gio then moves in front of me, pushes me back on the couch, and looks into my eyes as he strokes his throbbing monster.

"You like this, don't you?" Gio asks me.

"I do."

"You want my black dick, don't you. You are into this… this different for you. You like it” he declares.

"I do,” as my pussy pulses in excitement.

"You want my black semen, don't you?" he clues into what is turning me on.

Ready for Gio to fuck me right then and there, I say, "I do,” as I sit back and spread my legs wide.

"You ain't done earning it yet, baby girl," he bellows.

He stands back up and puts his dick back in his pants. And squats down in front of me, locking eyes. Gio, in his deep alpha voice, "After the show," he motions around, "we going back to your place. And him." As he points to his friend. "This is a White Party. And you are the guest of honor."

Part IV: King of the Beach

2 am. the Last call. Lights come on. Music stops. I am drenched in sweat. Some mine. Some from the mysterious dancer I’ve been grinding on all night in front of Gio. I make my way behind the DJ booth curtain and collapse on the couch. Gio instructs the staff on breaking down his equipment as he dries himself off.

Gio asks me, “You still down?”

I nod my head yes and chuckle. How did I get here? Just six months ago, I would never have thought in a million years I’d be here. Alone in the back of a club with a man unlike any I’d ever even considered. Is it the secrecy that I like? Or is it something inside me that’s always been there, but I never let it out? For the past three hours I have been aching to feel Gio's cum inside me. I am enchanted by the idea of this dangerous, powerful man claiming my womb with his alpha seed.

Gio: “I got some dry clothes you can put on.”

I stand up and peel the wet white dress off my tight, 5’5”, 135 lb body. I ditched the panties hours ago. Standing completely naked, in white platform high heels, Gio tells his friend, who I now know as Kareem, to bring the car around front. Gio grabs my hand and leads me out of the booth…

I stop him, “Wait, the clothes. You said you had some I could put on.”

Gio says… “Yeah, they’re in the car.”

Before I can utter a word, Gio grabs my hand and leads me out of the curtained booth. The crowd parts in front of Gio as I follow behind, completely naked. Like a conqueror king showing his bounty to his followers, I am paraded through the crowd. Women are aghast at the sight of the white slut that has stolen everyone’s attention all night. Men ogle my naked body as my tits bounce in rhythm with my long supple legs. With each step, my confidence grows. This is my night. I am the queen.

My buoyant body, led by my silverback gorilla, exits into the warm salty sea air. A large SUV pulls up, and I get into the back seat. Gio enters on the opposite side and hands me an oversized tee shirt. I place it over my legs but do not put it on. I give directions to my beach motel, and the SUV whisks away from The House.

Gio places his arm around my shoulder. I set my hand on his thigh, which feels like a boulder under my dainty hand. No one says a word as the windows are down and the breeze cools our sweaty bodies. Moments later, we arrive at the motel. I get out of the car, still naked, now holding my shoes. I ascend the three flights of stairs barefooted, Gio behind me and Kareem leading the way. I enter the room and turn on the lights. Gio tumbles onto the bed, and I fall next to his body. Kareem sets up to make another round of drinks. Gio’s hand caresses my back as I slide my hand into his denim shorts.

I wonder what will happen next. Will Gio share me? Do I want to be shared? It is Gio I am here for, but I worry I am in too deep to resist the inevitable. Gio raises to remove his pants. His python flops onto his thigh, semi-erect. I move down to orally service my brute.

It’s not long before his cock is hard. It’s so large that I need to kneel to handle his manhood. I feel a hand on my pussy from behind. I close my eyes, knowing it’s Kareem, expecting his cock to enter me at any second.

Gio: “Warm her up for me.”

Kareem: “Oh, she plenty ready, this slut always ready, ain’t she.”

Gio raises up and turns my body around, raising my hips to mount me from behind while I am on all fours on the bed. Gio’s cock is solid and heavy as it widens my pussy and fills me. I am immediately taken back to that Sunday night at the car wash. The animal lust fills me from head to toe. Gio’s stroke is long, never-ending. He glides his 10” in and out of me in a smooth progression, deeper with every penetration. He was stretching me. I feel every vein of his meaty, heavy cock. Gio’s hand slaps my tight ass as I push back onto his body, feeling his engorged balls slapping against my body.

Kareem jumps onto the bed in front of me, spreading his legs and holding his own impressive member towards my mouth.

Gio barks, “Make my homie cum.”

Gio fucks my small body, splitting me open as he pushes his cock in and out. I obey my man and feverishly suck on Kareem’s dick. Kareem raises his legs and places his hand on top of my head forcefully down his crotch. I am slightly confused when Gio barks at Kareem…

“No, me only.”

Kareem relents, and I continue to suck his dick. Kareem is pulsing, and I feel his cum rising. I lift off and jerk his stiff snake until his warm cream explodes down my hand. Kareem lays back in exhaustion before getting off the bed.

Gio pulls out of me and moves into Kareem’s place. I go to service his cock, when he stops me and splays his legs wide.

Gio,” You lick ass, baby?

Me, “Huh, you want me to lick your ass?”

“Yeah, want you to lick my ass. Want you to lick my ass good now.”

I nervously say, “I’ve… I don’t think so. I’d rather no….”

Gio orders me, “You give it a try now.”

I cautiously move to his balls, licking up and down. With every lick, I go a little longer down his crotch. The tip of my tongue quickly glances at his opening, and I race upwards. Slowly I move back down until I touch the same spot, then jolt back upwards. The next journey down, I clear my mind. The edge of my tongue arrives at his asshole. I pause, then gently swirl, barely making contact. Round and round I go, but I sense Gio’s dissatisfaction. I fleetingly dart my tongue toward his hole and stop. Then suddenly, Gio’s commanding hand pushes the back of my head into his ass, my face covered in his firm flesh, barely able to breathe. I lap the inner side of his cheek, but his hand centers my back.

Finally, I concede.

I massage his asshole with my tongue, circling and pushing inward. I go harder, then my tongue breaks through and enters his body. I stab my tongue inside him and fuck his ass with my wet pink tongue. Gio moans and bellows out, and his body convulses. He approves. I have proven my devotion to my black king.

I mount the goliath as he lays on his back. Sliding his dick with ease inside my ready pussy, I engulf him. Rocking back and forth, Gio’s eye’s closed, I announce my adoration…

“I’ve never had a man like you. A man. Powerful and strong. Your black cock runs deep….”

I rock my body back, my hands behind me, holding my body upwards, my legs supporting my position, as Gio watches his cock glide in and out of me. The dark cock glistens with the moisture of my pussy.

I tell him, “I want you to cum inside me… I want to feel I, to take I all….”

My body erupts intensely as my clitoris ignites my orgasm. I rock passionately as I lose control of my body and mind.

Gio roars in a deep moan, “You love this black dick.”

I repeat, “I love your black dick.”

Gio: “You love it….”

“I love it….”

Gio: “You love this black cock….”

“I love your black cock….”

Gio: “You love this… thug cock”

“I love my… cock”

Gio “You love this THUG cock!”

I moan as my orgasm peaks and maintains in ecstasy, my body numb…

Gio: “… say it… saaaayyyy it”

I rock back over his chest, my extended brown hair canopies over his face. I move down, kissing Gio passionately as he dominates my pussy with his rock-hard pipe.

I whisper in his ear…

“I love your gigantic, long, thick, thug dick. Give me that thug cum king….”

Gio screams in pleasure as I feel my pussy filled with his hot semen. Gio squeezes my tits and pushes me up as he pumps his seed inside me. The feeling of his cum raptures my imagination, and I climax again. Our bodies move and gyrate together slower and slower until we both collapse in exhaustion.

As I lay next to Gio, I could barely keep my eyes open as the sun peaked over the ocean’s horizon. Soon I am sound asleep in his arms.

Unaware of the incoming call that vibrates my phone on the nightstand…

TO BE CONTINUED…

(Author’s Note: the cover photo of me is from another visit to the same motel with Gio. The previous chapters feature a photo from the motel room.)

Published 
Written by RebeccaWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments