Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cowgirl Learns to Ride

"Demure cowgirl rides bareback"

21
5 Comments 5
24.9k Views 24.9k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Recommended Read
"Come on! Faster! Come on you devil! Get up!"

Pat loved riding her steed. She called him Diablo. He was a three-year-old black stallion. She felt the wind streaming across her face. Her hat was hanging on by the strap.

"Come on, Diablo!" she shouted.

The cool prairie air made her feel good this morning. After Diablo's run, she slowed him to a walk. She stopped to open the corral. She led him inside the barn and to a water trough.

As Diablo drank, she thought about her life. Her boyfriend, Beau, was a miserable pencil-dick urban cowboy. That was all she could find in this small West Texas town. The railroad once ran through here, but now it was a sleepy and decaying town with only two bars and a dance hall.

She removed the saddle and bridle and sprayed water over Diablo's back and combed him down. Giving him a slap on the haunches, she watched him gallop out to the pasture.

Pat was a 32-year-old cowgirl who owned a small ranch west of Austin. By day, she ran a saddle and tack shop in the small ranching community of Little Prairie. Pat was a country girl, but she wasn't from Texas. She grew up in New England. After graduating from a prestigious New England college, she came to Austin, Texas, and migrated west. She loved the land, the fresh air, and the open spaces.

There was only one thing she missed from college. It was cock, especially black cock. She shrugged and breathed a sigh. For now, she would have to be satisfied with white boys. Diablo was the only black male in her life now.

***

She removed her clothes and turned on the shower. The warm clear water felt good against her firm breasts. She was five-foot-two and very buff. Working around a ranch, running 10K's, and honest work as the owner of a saddle shop made her fit.

Her hand slowly moved to her womanhood and began to massage her clit. It didn't take long to bring herself to a controlled orgasm. She finished her shower and dried off.

Pat looked in the mirror and saw her slim waist, tight abdomen, and nice full derriere. She had the kind of ass that is said around here to be "two hands full"! She couldn't say that about her tits. She wanted them bigger; but on her frame, big ones that might be out of proportion. She combed her light brown hair. It was wavy. She had it cut into a "Meg Ryan" look in “Top Gun”. If she let it get long, then it would get curly. She didn't want to bother.

She leaned close to the mirror and applied her light red lipstick and admired her full, pouty, very inviting lips. She imagined them closing around a black cock and sending its owner into never-never land.

That's my strong point,’ she thought. ‘I know how to suck cock.’

The ride into town in her Chevy pickup was bumpy but short. She entered the saddle shop and was greeted by that smell of tanned leather. She loved it! She flipped the window sign from CLOSED to OPEN and waited for her first customer.

No one was around. She picked up her cell phone.

"Hello!" It was Laura, her best friend and alter ego.

"Oh, my god! I'm so glad you picked up!"

"Oh, sweetie! I always love to talk to you."

"I feel like a wildcat in a cage! Beau just isn't getting it done for me, Laura."

"Oh, I'm so sorry it's not working out."

"It's not that it is not working out. He doesn't excite me, Laura."

"I know what you mean. I have quit dating the local cowboys. Look! It's Friday. Let's go to Austin and hang out."

"OK!" Pat said excitedly.

"OK. We meet at the usual place?"

"Yes."

"Bye."

"Bye, Laura." Pat hung up.

All day long as she greeted customers, she had that trip to Austin on her mind.

***

It was a trendy club called the Midnight Rodeo for the twenty-something urban cowboys and cow chicks wanting a wild ride. Neon advertising signs littered the walls giving the inside a trashy, eerie glow. The music was loud and country. A band in the corner had a guitar player, a drummer, a fiddler, and sultry blonde singer, wearing boots and a cowgirl hat.

Laura ordered a shot of straight tequila at the bar. She downed it immediately. She turned and leaned her back against the bar and put her left boot on the foot rail. Her long blonde hair swept over her face and down her back. Her black, low riding micro-mini skirt flared out showing a black lacy petticoat.

Pat was wearing red camisole under a black leather vest that exposed the inside of her breasts. Her low-riding denim mini-skirt left her midriff bare. Her hemline stopped eight-inches above her knees, exposing her lacy-top black hose. She ordered a margarita and turned toward Laura.

"Do you know anyone?" Pat asked.

"No, but I expect to real soon," Laura said confidently. She downed another shot of tequila and ordered another one.

A tall cowboy with handsome western attire stepped up and introduced himself to Laura. Pat noticed that his boots were dirty. ‘He's real,’ she thought.

"Want to dance?" he asked Laura.

Laura downed her shot of tequila.

"Why sure, cowboy!" Laura said looking up at his eyes. She offered her hand, and he led her to the dance floor. Pat watched has Laura whirled around letting her skirt flare out, revealing her hot pink thong. She had everyone watching her. Pat took another sip of her margarita and smiled.

"Wanna dance?" a geeky-looking urban cowboy asked. She always referred his ilk as "ur-boys". His black oxfords were shined. Pat almost said no, but she had to do something. They walked out on the floor. She soon learned that he was no dancer. In fact, Pat had to take the lead. She breathed a sigh of relief when the song ended. She noticed that the bar was crowded now. She noticed that Laura was dancing another number with the "real" cowboy. Pat wandered to the back patio and looked around.

"Can I buy you a drink?" another "ur-boy" said.

'Sure!" she responded. ‘What the hell,’ she thought, ‘It's a free drink. That can't be that bad.

"What do you do?" Pat asked as they danced a slow number.

"I go to the university," he said and launched into a long dribbled about calculus.

"Excuse me! I got to go pee," Pat said and hurried to the restroom. It was the only excuse she could think of to get away from this "ur-boy", she thought. She washed her hands and looked at her makeup. It was fine. Then she wondered how she was going to get away from him.

As she exited the restroom, she saw him. He was coming out of the men's room at the same time. He had a large cowboy hat that hid his face. She inspected him with her elevator eyes. He was wearing dirty so-so boots, old faded jeans, and a black western style shirt. She looked up at his face. He was black! Pat's heart leaped! He was lighting a joint.

Pat stopped. He took a deep toke and held it for a moment. Then he exhaled slowly.

"Want a toke?" he said.

"Why yes!" Pat took the joint and drew in the smoke. She held it, feeling the pleasure sweep over her. She handed it back, letting her hand lightly touch his black hand.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Pat. What's yours, cowboy," she said coyly. She tilted her head down and to the right. It was a natural coy look for Pat.

"Harlon," he said and offered her another toke. Pat took it. He let her hand touch his hand for a longer amount of time.

"What do you do?" she asked.

"Ride broncs," he said.

"Do ya ride 'em hard?" Pat said teasingly.

"Yeah! What about you? Do you ride?"

"Yes! I can ride."

"Ever ridden bareback?"

"Sure! Cowboy! Have you ever been ridden bareback?" Pat gave him that coy grin that she does naturally.

"Oh Baby! You have no idea what that does to me!" he said grinning with his big white teeth showing.

Pat moved closer and reached down and put her hand on the crotch of his jeans. It was impulsive of her. She would never have done it. It has been too long. She could feel his cock growing. She began to tremble. It took her breath away!

"Careful, baby. You're playing with some heavy beef there," he said smiling.

I would like to be your meat inspector...’ she wanted to say, but a cowgirl walking into the restroom interrupted her.

"Let's walk outside," he said. Once outside he handed her the joint. Pat took a deep toke and thought about suddenly falling down to her knees and taking her pleasure. But she was a natural passive and that would never happen, she thought. She handed the joint back to him.

"Come with me," he said. It was a command. Pat felt compelled to obey. He led her to a black Ford F-150 with a camper. He opened the door at the rear and stepped back for her to enter first. She was greeted with a manly smell not unlike a bunkhouse.

She stepped inside and turned around. Harlon put his arms around her. She looked up and made a gesture that she wanted to be kissed. Their lips met. She savored those big thick lips. His tongue snaked out, and she met his tongue with hers.

She pressed her tits against him, hoping that that would stimulate him. It did. He seemed to become more aggressive. Pat broke away.

"What's wrong, baby?" Harlon asked. He was puzzled.

"You will see," she whispered. She kept her eyes on his face as she melted down to her knees. On the way down, she unzipped his fly and unbuckled his silver belt buckle. She slipped his pants over his narrow hips. She gasped! He was wearing no underwear! She was pleased.

Pat cupped his velvety ball sack with her left hand and put her little hand around his enormous, semi-erect cock. She felt it sensually growing in her hand. The thought that she was causing it to grow, sent another sensual wave through her body. Her vagina was oozing hot woman juices. She pointed the cockhead to her mouth. A small orgasm rumbled through her clitoris, and her woman juices burst forth like a dam had broken.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could get it and slid his foreskin back, releasing a pungent manly scent. It was a scent that she had not experience in a very long time. His glans barely passed through her lips.

"Oh baby!" he moaned. His moan gave her the feedback she needed. After years of being black celibate, she was now worshiping at the high temple. Her mouth was watering profusely. Instinctively, he tongue touched the tip of his pleasure snake to taste the honey nectar, which was oozing forth.

"Hmmm!" she moaned. She hadn't tasted black pre-cum in a long time. It was like she remembered it. Pat was smitten with the scent and the taste of cum, slightly sweet and slightly salty.

She moved her head forward and backward, paying attention to the cock head. Her tongue lapped at the hole. She took it deep and pulled back, leaving a wet sheen down the length of his shaft. Her saliva was pouring over her lower lip and onto her hand.

"Oh shit!" Harlon moaned. "Get up!" he ordered.

"Please, not now, baby," Pat pleaded. "I haven't sucked a black rattlesnake in years."

Harlon jerked his snake out of her mouth and lifted her up. He lowered her onto his long, black cock. She was wet, and he entered easily.

"Oh baby! That feels so fucking good. Ride me bitch! Ride me!" Harlon screamed. Pat hadn't been called a bitch in years. The word brought all the memories of black sex. She squeezed her vaginal muscles to give Harlon the best sensation. The rhythm quickened. Pat's head was swirling. She lost all track of time.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" he yelled.

Pat jerked free and scrambled to her knees. She put her mouth over his volcano just as it erupted. Spray after spray of delicious pungent cum filled her mouth as she fell over the edge. She was floating in space. She had reached the pinnacle of ecstasy! Pat didn't swallow. She pulled off. She swished her tongue through the precious ooze. Looking up at Harlon, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue as far as she could without losing the load. She was proud.

"Swallow it!"

Pat swallowed. The hot sticky cum swirled down her throat. She had another orgasm. She fell back on the bunk and watched Harlon light another joint. He handed it to her. She sat up and took a toke and handed it back. Harlon took a drag.

"You are quite a cock sucker," he said after exhaling the smoke. He handed the joint to Pat. He watched as she took a deep toke and exhale slowly. They passed back and forth until they finished. It made Pat feel sexy.

Harlon pushed her back on the bunk bed and frantically removed her boots. Then he removed her skirt and stripped her thong off. Pat instinctively opened her “saddle”. She expected him to mount her, but he went straight for her slick cunt with his mouth.

"Oh! Oh!" she moaned as Harlon's tongue circle her clitoris and moved down to her slit. He played with her labia and then slipped his tongue into her pleasure pit like a snake. Pat gasped. His tongue moved back to her clit and began a sensual rhythm.

"Oh! Harlon. That's feels so good!" she said. A vortex started at her clit and spun around and around. She felt suspended. Her pelvis tightened and thrust up and out. Ripples of sensations spread out over her thighs and abdomen. She was shaking all over. She could hear someone screaming. It sounded far away. Then suddenly she realized that the screaming was her voice.

"Oh! That is so fucking hot, Harlon!" she gasped. She was breathing heavily and gasping for breath. Her chest felt like a horse had laid down on it.

"Yes... yes... yes... yes!" she gasped.

Harlon pulled off and sat up. He looked down and smiled, showing his teeth. He ran his hand over her belly and over her tits like a buyer inspecting a fine filly ready for sale.

Knock! Knock!

The noise startled Pat and made her come to her senses. It was someone knocking on the door of the camper.

"Yeah! What is it?" Harlon yelled.

"Need to get your ass on the road. We gotta ride tomorrow!" the voice returned.

"I gotta make Amarillo by morning," Harlon explained.

Pat quickly dressed. There was no time to be neat. Her hair was a mess and her skirt was turned to the side. She slipped on her boots and looked for her hat.

"Where's my hat?" she asked.

"Here it is," Harlon said, handing it to her. He opened the door while Pat was slipping into her camisole and vest. She was still mostly bare when she stepped out onto the parking lot. A group of cowboys looked at her with big grins.

"Hope you enjoyed the ride, ma'am," one of the cowboys said with a big grin on his face.

Pat blushed. Harlon grabbed her and planted a big kiss on her.

"Give me your phone number," he whispered. Pat searched through her purse and found her business card.

"Call me anytime," she said, looking up and into his eyes.

"I've gotta go. You're hot, baby," he said smiling.

"I bet she is, Harlon," one of the cowboys said. They all laughed.

"There is more of that right here," a cowboy taunted, gesturing with his hand on his crotch and making a forward and back movement with is hips.

Pat blushed. She did not why she blushed. She just finished sucking off a black cock in the back of a pickup in a public parking lot. She was exposed from the waist up. She hurriedly fixed her camisole and buttoned her vest, and straightened her skirt.

She hurried to the restroom. Two cowgirls giggled as she readjusted her clothes, fixed her makeup, and combed her hair.

"Honey! You look like you had a wild ride," of the one of the cowgirls said.

"Sweetie! You have no idea how wild it was!" Pat said blushing.

She hurried back out to the parking lot to see the F-150 pulling out.

"Damn!" Pat cursed. She wanted to see him one more time. "Now where is Laura," she thought.

***

The lights from her pickup pierced the darkness as she rode back to Little Prairie with Laura. She kept thinking about Harlon. Would he call?

Pat spoke up.

"I was worried when I couldn't find you.”

"I rode down to a motel. Marshall had a room," Laura said grinning.

"Lucky you!" Pat said laughing. "I got off in the back of a pickup truck." The two cowgirls laughed.

***

Pat flipped the sign from CLOSED to OPEN and got ready for her first customer of the day. In the back of her mind was the vision of her handing Harlon her business card. ‘Would he call?’ she thought. She felt her cunt dripping as the memory of that wild ride in the back of the F-150 came back to her mind.

The day dragged on to noon. Each time the phone rang her heart leaped, but the calls were inquiries about saddles and bridles.

She called Laura.

"Hi sweetie," Laura said.

"I thought he would have called by now," Pat said.

"Don't worry. He'll call."

"How can you be so confidant?"

"Who wouldn't call after what you described last night." The two cowgirls laughed.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck



"How about your man?"

"He called this morning. We're going out tonight."

"If Harlon's in Amarillo, I don't see how he could be back tonight. I don't think he'll call."

"He'll call. Don't worry."

"I hope so."

"Gotta go. Bye Pat."

"Bye."

***

Pat ordered a drink and put one boot on the boot rail. ‘It looks like another dry hole,’ she thought. Harlon did call her, but he explained that he was riding in a rodeo that night. He was going to call her as soon as he got back to Austin.

"Want to dance?" It was one of the local cowboys. Archie was his name.

"Sure cowboy!" Pat accepted. ‘What the hell! Archie is always good for a free drink,’ she thought.

"How's the saddle business?" he asked as they stepped onto the dance floor.

"Damn good!" she said. "How's the well diggin’ business?" she asked. They were silent as they danced. Pat tried to concentrate and keep Harlon out of her mind. The music stopped.

"Thank you for the dance," Archie said.

"Thank you, Harlon. I mean Archie!" she said. She was embarrassed by the slip. She couldn't get Harlon out of her mind. She paid her bar tab and walked out and got into her pickup. It was a short drive over to Beau's house.

***

Pat crawled up onto Diablo's back and dug her spurs into his flanks. "Get up!" she shouted. Diablo responded by trotting out of the corral into the pasture. He knew the route. Another nudge from her spurs starting him galloping. "Come on, Diablo!" she urged him on. Her hat blew back and dangled on a leather string on her back. "Diablo is the only male I can depend on," she thought. She laughed at that.

Beau got off in her last night. Then he rolled off and went to sleep. She was pissed! Pat left him and went home.

‘Why doesn't Harlon call ?’ Pat thought. The ride lasted an hour. Afterward, Pat felt good again. She put Diablo away, and picked up her cell phone.

"Hi! Pat."

"Are you busy, Laura?"

"No! What's up?"

"I went over to Beau's place last night. He was miserable!"

"I know sweetie. There just ain't no hot men around here. I went back into Austin last night and danced and found a stallion." Laura laughed.

Pat laughed.

"If he's not riding he can call… can't he?"

"Don't worry, honey! He's just busy. He'll call."

Pat said goodbye and hung up.

***

Pat opened the door of her saddle shop. The smell of tanned leather made her feel good. She flipped the CLOSED sign over and waited for her first customer.

At mid-morning she got a call. It was Harlon!

"Hey baby! How are you?" he said. Pat could see his smiling face and black cock!

"Doing fine! How are you?"

"I came in first place last night. Won a $1,500 prize! I'll be in Fort Worth tomorrow and then back to Austin on Wednesday. I want to meet you," he said.

Pat's heart leaped! She was almost speechless.

"I'll be waiting for you, Harlon."

"I can't wait to feel those hot lips and cunt."

"You know I'm a cock sucker. I want to wrap my lips around you shaft and let it slide down my throat."

"That was the best blow job I've ever had. I can't wait to get another.

“Thank you, Harlon.”

"Gotta go. Bye baby!"

"Bye, Harlon."

Pat hung up. She started to tremble. Her little corner of paradise was interrupted when a customer walked in.

***

Harlon called her every day. Their sexy talk heated up. One night they talked until late.

"How did you learn to suck cock like that?" Harlon asked.

"I started in college. I had three black boyfriends. I gave them all blow jobs."

"One at a time or all together?"

"Both. I loved giving blow jobs to three black men. The word got around and after that, I had a lot of black friends."

"So why did you quit?"

"There are no black men out here. Only pencil-dick white boys."

***

On Wednesday, Pat closed her shop and rushed home. All day her cunt was dripping wet.

She showered and dressed in a sexy black fanny hugging stretch micro mini skirt. She skipped putting on a bra. She chose on a hot red vest that buttoned in the front and let the maximum amount of her tits show.

The ride to Austin was long and excruciating. She pulled into the parking lot and looked for the F-150. It was nowhere.

She was pleased when the doorman waved her on without paying. She was the kind of unattached cow chick they wanted in this club. She went to the bar and ordered a drink. She turned and looked around. Couples were dancing and the same country band was playing on the stage.

"I saw you with a handsome cowboy," a voice said. Pat turned to see a blonde with wide, blue eyes and large full lips. She was wearing a red micro miniskirt and red five-inch elevator shoes with 10-inch micro stiletto heels.

"Yes! That was me," Pat said and sipped her drink.

"I envy you. Do you work for him?" she asked.

"Oh no! It was our first meeting. I am expecting him tonight," Pat said. "By the way, I'm Pat. What's yours?"

"Jill. Nice to meet you. My last boyfriend turned me out. It was really hot. Almost all of the men were black. I really got into black sex."

"I almost got into that in college. I think I would have too. It would have been a new experience. I can understand your feeling."

"It's really hot... especially in a threesome."

Pat laughed.

"Yeah like an Oreo? I've been there. I still wish for it."

"I hope you get it, honey!"

"Thanks! I just hope he shows up," Pat said looking around.

A cowboy walked up and asked Jill to dance. She accepted, and he led her to the dance floor. Pat watched for Harlon as she watched Jill whirl and dance. ‘Jill’s dance partner is good,’ Pat thought. Her conversation with Jill made her cunt pour with womanly juices. Her body trembled.

She walked to the patio and looked around. When she re-entered the Midnight Rodeo, she saw him standing near the bar talking to another cowboy.

"Hi cowboy! How are you doing?" Pat said walking up behind him. Harlon turned and smiled.

"Doing fine!" he said smiling. Pat's heart leaped. She moved close. Her body language said "kiss me." He did.

"Let's go outside," he whispered. He took her hand and led her to the pickup and opened the back door. Once inside they started kissing passionately. She felt his lips press against her and his tongue lightly touch her lips.

She moaned as his tongue slipped inside and continued to sensually probe her mouth. She pressed her body closer to Harlon. She felt his hands removing her vest. He freed her breasts. His mouth kissed down her neck to her breasts. One hand squeezed one tit while his mouth kissed around her areola on her left tit. His mouth closed over her nipple.

She gasped as he sucked her nipple hard. His left hand found her right nipple and rolled it between his finger and thumb.

Pat wanted his cock in her mouth. She pulled away from his embrace. While looking into his eyes, she slowly sank down to her knees. On the way down she released his belt, unzipped his fly, and reached in. She wrapped her little hand around his pleasure tool and freed it.

Still looking up at her lover, Pat pulled the foreskin down and covered his head with her mouth. The taste of bitter-sweet pre-cum filled her mouth. It made her mouth wetter than ever! She concentrated on the head. While her hand moved back and forth, she moved her lips back and forth over his expanding cock head. The pre-cum was like a hypnotic venom. It was sweet venom that started all of the female hormones coursing through her little body.

Her mouth was wet and that wetness spilled down on her hand. Her eyes never left the black man that she now considered her master.

She positioned her tongue and began to let his cock slip down her throat until she could feel his black velvety nut sack against her chin. She knew a trick from long ago. She squeezed his cock with her throat muscles.

"Oh! Momma! You are a hot cock sucking bitch!" Harlon moaned. Those words sent a wave of sensations starting at her cunt radiating out like waves of pleasure.

She pulled off of his shaft to breathe and then dipped back down. She began a slow in and out rhythm of deep love. Each time she pulled back, she left a slick sheen up his sensual black shaft. The rhythm became faster and faster. He could see the outline of his shaft inside her neck.

For Pat, it was an act of pure worship of the black serpent that spits love.

"Wait!" Harlon said. He pulled out. Pat was totally submissive now. He stood her up and removed her skirt and thong. She placed her on the bunk. After slipping off his clothes, he began by kissing her. At first they were gentle kisses over her lips, and cheeks. Then he kissed down her neck to her breasts. He gave attention to first, the left tit and then the right tit, while rolling her nipples between his thumb and finger.

Pat was now a complete passive and allowed him to have his way as he spread her legs and positioned his body atop her.

"Guide me in," he whispered. Pat reached down and found his swollen cock. She guided it to the warm, wet seat of her pleasure. She rubbed his cockhead over her swollen clitoris and felt a tremble rise up and sweep over her body.

"Fuck me, Harlon! Fuck me hard," she whispered. His cock pushed forward spreading her womanhood. She felt him enter the depths of her pleasure. A sensual wave of ecstasy swept over her. She felt the rhythm of sensations fill her body. Her pelvis tightened and moved up to meet each thrust from her lover. She felt herself floating. She wanted it to last forever and ever. Her arms tighten around his body. She could imagine herself above and looking down on the sensual scene with her white arms around his black frame.

Her cunt was pouring warm, slick womanly juices to lubricate his love tool. She could hear him moaning. She could hear another noise. She suddenly the noise was coming from her. She was screaming!

"Fuck me, daddy. Put your cum in me. Shoot it baby!" she screamed.

Her body was his vessel! She met his movements with her body. She wanted him deeper inside her. Harlon began to scream.

"Oh fuck momma. I'm going to cum in you," he shouted.

Wave after wave of pleasure swirled over Pat's tiny body. The essence of her being wanted to pleasure Harlon. Her pelvis pressed upward and her cunt walls squeezed his cock inside her.

Harlon released. Pat felt ropy, hot cum splashing against her vagina. The sensation released another wave of sensations that rippled through her tiny body.

She could hear herself breathing heavy. Harlon gave a mighty shove and drained his balls in her body. He rolled off. She could hear him breathing heavy. Pat felt more submissive than she could ever remember. Her pleasure had been to give him pleasure. The warm sensual pleasure inside her body meant less to her than the feeling that she had given herself to his pleasure.

Pat moved down and took his still erect cock. Her mouth closed over it to lave and clean it. She squeezed the last bit of cum from his cock and swallowed it. She looked up and saw him looking down at her.

"How did you like that wild ride, cowboy," she said grinning.

"You are one hot momma," Harlon said. "Get dressed! We're going to meet some brothers," he added.

***

As he drove, Pat sat in the front of the pickup. It had a bench seat and allowed her to sit next to him and stroke his cock and cuddle him with her chin on his shoulder.

He pulled into a parking lot in an unfamiliar side of town. It was a black club. Inside it was a different world. It was a black world. A few blonde twenty-something white women were getting the attention of numerous black men. They were in almost every state of undress. Pat watched a black man reach into the top of one hot blonde and remove her tit. It was pierced and had a shield. He squeezed it. She left it out while they talked.

Another woman with a blazing red tattoo on the side of her neck was kissing a hot black man. Other woman was on the dance floor. Pat watched as a black man bent one hot momma over and raised her skirt. He inserted his black cock and pumped her for five minutes. She turned around and got on her knees and began to suck him. All the while, her eyes were looking up into his face.

Pat trembled. She wanted to be submissive and in the throes of passion like that. She wanted to be like that woman, not caring who was watching and where she was, giving pleasure to her black lover. It was so sensual to Pat.

A brother started talking to Harlon. Another black man asked Pat to dance. They walked out on the floor. He held her close, pressing his cock against her body. Pat responded by pressing her tits against his chest. She looked up at him and smiled. His lips touched her. They began wildly kissing. He turned her around and bent her over. He raised her skirt. Pat was glad that she did not put on her thong back in the pickup. A cock slipped inside her cunt, causing her to tremble. His hand grabbed her hair and jerked her head back as his cock rammed deep into her body. An orgasm swept over her body.

The music ended and he thanked her for the "dance" and walked away. It seemed so natural.

Pat looked around to see Jill talking to a handsome tall black man in the corner. He handed her something. She put it to her nostril and sniffed. Hand in hand they two walked through a door and down a hallway to the back. The vision sent a shiver through Pat's body.

Harlon walked up. She reached up and put her arms around him. They began to wildly kiss while pleasure swept over Pat's body. He squeezed her breast and rolled her nipple. This time he squeezed hard. She gasped.

A man asked her to dance. She was moving wildly. He turned her around and lifted her skirt. She felt his hand hold her ass then his cock probed her cunt. She felt it go all the way to the hilt and rock back and forth.

He stood her up and took her hand. She was so submissive she just followed him without asking. They went to a back room. She sank to her knee and took his cock. It was not as big as Harlon's, but it was huge. She worked his manhood until he came in her mouth. She gulped down most of it. The remainder she held in her mouth. She savored the flavor and texture before swallowing it.

He walked out leaving her to fix her makeup and walk back to the club. One the way back she ran into Jill coming out of a doorway.

"Hey baby!" Jill said.

"Hi Jill! I saw you earlier."

"Yes? Was I having a good time?"

"Yes! I saw you walking back here."

"The business is good tonight."

"Your face is glowing!" Pat said.

Jill laughed.

Pat danced with another black man, who pushed her down for a blow job. She pulled out his cock and started to lave it. Two more black cocks were thrust toward her. She did a round robin on all three, letting each one slip down her throat before moving to the next. They led her to the back where she was placed across a bed with her head handing off. One man climbed into her saddle and pushed his cock into her body.

She looked up to see a cock approaching. He started to fuck her throat.

"Oh shit! Look at her neck!" someone said. "I can see his cock in her neck! What a cock sucker! That is so fucking hot!"

That sent Pat over the edge. She moaned and sucked. She swallowed pre-cum and her own saliva as fast as she could. She could feel his nut sack slapping her forehead as he rammed in deep and fast.

"Fuck her throat! Fuck her!" someone urged him on.

The man in her cunt continued an in-and-out rhythm. Pat's orgasm began to well up inside her. Starting at her clit, it spread out over her hips and then up her torso and down her legs. Wave after wave of pleasure filled her being. She wanted to scream, but the cock in her throat prevented that.

She squeezed her throat and felt her throat lover ram in and freeze. She felt his cum spurt down her throat. He pulled it out and spurted some more over her tongue.

The cock in her cunt flooded her like a dam had burst.

"Look at that hoe fuck!" someone said. The word whore stunned her. She had never heard her being called a whore for many years. It made her feel dirty, nasty, and used. It also made her feel sensual and aroused even more. She was a whore! She wanted to be a whore! She loved the sensation.

Pat sat up on the bed and looked around. Three black men were standing stroking their big black cocks. She knew what was coming next. One of them got on his back. She climbed atop him and let his cock slip into her cunt. She stood up straight and met his thrusts with her body.

"Ride 'em, bitch! Ride 'em," someone yelled.

"Ride me cowboy. Ride me," Pat screamed.

Each black stallion rode her one after another.

by MrDeep ©

Published 
Written by MrDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments