Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dee’s Naughty Descent: Final

"The Mile High Club"

4
0 Comments 0
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Dee arose at eight. She would have another day of interviews and photoshoots and doing whatever Vic told her to do. It was her last day in London.

Lisa was in the shower. Dee stepped over to the window and stepped out onto the balcony. The cool London air touched her nude body. She put her head back, extended her arms, and whirled around and around. Across the square, a paparazzi caught the scene.

She stepped back in as Lisa was coming out of the shower. As the two women dressed, Dee spoke.

“Do you remember the women in the windows?”

“Yes!”

“I want to be a window whore!”

“Let’s do it tonight.”

***

After the interviews were over, Dee and Lisa put on their sluttiest clothes and caught a taxi to Soho. They stepped out and looked around.

“Which one do we go in?” Dee asked.

“Let’s look around,” Lisa said.

After walking for a while, the found a classy brothel and stepped inside.

“May I help you?” a young girl asked. She was dressed in a camisole, panties, garter belt and black hose, and red pumps.

“We want to stand in the window,” Dee said giggling.

“Wait! I know you. You are the actress in that movie ‘Loving it in Soho’? I saw the movie!”

“That’s right! This is my friend, Lisa. She was in it too. We want to try this,” Dee said.

“Let me talk to the manager,” the girl said and left.

***

Dee stood for an hour dressed in in a black transparent bra covered by a filmy red camisole. She was covered by a lacy see-through panties and a garter belt holding up her mesh hose.

“This is fun!” Dee squealed.

“Let me try it!” Lisa said. Dee stepped out and let Lisa have an hour in the window.

***

A paparazzi who was stalking them got several shots from the outside. The next day, a leading tabloid headlined a picture of Dee and Lisa in the window. It was under the headline,

So much love for so many

Dee, Lisa, and Lord Harold saw the tabloid on the newsstand before boarding the flight home from Heathrow. Dee looked at Lisa and began giggling. Vic bought a copy and put it in his carry on.

***

The flight was long and boring. Dee and Lisa sat together. The flight attendant came by and stopped.

“Are you Dee?” she asked.

“Yes! This is my friend, Lisa.” Dee said.

“I saw ‘Loving It in Soho’. It was great! It was so sensual.”

“We enjoyed making it, and we really enjoyed London … and Soho,” Dee said laughing. Lisa laughed, too.

“What did you see while in London?”

“We were so busy, we didn’t do any sightseeing until the last evening,” Dee said. Lisa began laughing.

“There must a story there?” the flight attendant said grinning.

“It was in the papers,” Lisa said.

“I’ll have to get a copy. Excuse me. I have to go,” the attendant said and left.

“This flight is boring,” Dee said. “… and you know what I do when I get bored?”

“I know,” Lisa said with a twinkle in her eye.

“Let’s join the Mile High Club!”

“But with whom?”

“Vic!” the girls said in unison.

Dee got up and found Vic looking at a magazine. She whispered in his ear. He looked her, nodded, and smiled.

“Give me 20 minutes and then come on back. Knock three times,” Dee said to Lisa.

Dee sat down and waited 10 minutes. She got up and walked past Vic to the restroom and walked in. She purposely let it unlocked. In a few moments, Vic opened the door, stepped in, and closed the door.

“Did you lock it?” Dee asked.

“Yes,” Vic said and put his arm around her. His mouth covered Dee’s sensuous lips. She felt his tongue probe her mouth. She opened her mouth and accepted the “entry pass” to the Mile High Club.

Dee lifted her skirt. Vic sat down and pulled her thong down.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

He then stood up, lifted her, and sat her down on his cock.

“Oh baby!” Dee swooned. They began an up and down movement with no regard if anyone could hear.

The sound of the British Airways Airbus inside the restroom were drowned out by their heavy breathing.

“That’s it, baby. Fuck me, Dee,” Vic said.

Dee could feel her passion rising from her vagina. Her body was trembling. She could hear Vic’s breathing. It became short and frantic.

“I’m cuming, Dee!” He filled her pleasure pit. A frothy, creamy ooze formed around Vic’s cock. He sat back. He was exhausted!

Dee quickly stuffed tissue between her legs, pulled her skirt down, and kissed Vic. It was a long, wet kiss.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Dee opened the door and stepped out. Lisa quickly slipped past her to join “the club.” Lisa knelt down and took Vic’s cock in her mouth. Her skilled tongue and lips soon had Vic ready. She stood on the toilet and sat down on Vic’s cock. It was a bouncy ride until Vic’s cock erupted, filling Lisa with white hot cum.

Lisa dressed and cracked open the door. She looked. It was clear. She left Vic panting and exhausted.

When Lisa returned to her seat, she raised her hand to Dee. They give a high five and laughed.

“Welcome to the club!” Dee said.

***

It was the fifth day of interviews and publicity events for Vic, Dee, and Lisa.

“We are going to have a photo-shoot and sit down with some columnists,” Vic said and kissed Lisa and then Dee. The kisses were wet and sensual.

“Where’s Lord Harold?” a reporter shouted.

“He’s touring in Europe,” Vic said.

Later, Lisa and Dee sat down to with local entertainment columnist.

“The ‘director’s cut’ has the media buzzing. Was it post production?” he asked.

“What did it look like?” Dee asked grinning.

“It was shot on the South Bank where the other scenes were shot,” Vic said, avoiding the subject.

“Where are you going from here?” the interviewer asked Vic.

“We’ve been up and down the West Coast. Next we will be in New York.”

***

Dee and Lisa opened the door to their familiar warehouse loft apartment where they had so much fun with Vic.

“Mom!” Mel screamed. They kissed and hugged. Mel put Dee’s baby in her arms as tears streamed down Dee’s cheeks.

It was a joyous reunion.

***

Vic, Dee and Lisa spent the next day relaxing. They lay quietly in the hot tub.

Dee nudged Lisa.

“Doesn’t Vic seem a bit pensive?” Dee whispered.

“Yes! He looks like he’s in deep thought.”

Vic looked up and got out of the tub. He wrapped a towel around his body and sat down and stared out of the window.

Lisa and Dee quietly got out and dried off. They sat down on both sides of Vic and put their heads on his shoulder.

“I must ask you something,” Vic said.

“What?” Lisa said.

Vic got up and turn around. He knelt down and took Lisa’s and Dee’s hands. He kissed them. His eyes darted from Dee’s face and back to Lisa’s face.

“I want to marry both of you.”

“You mean both of us,” Lisa gasped.

“Both of you!” Vic said.

Dee gasped.

“I love you both so much. We could have a three-way marriage,” Vic said.

Lisa looked and Dee and back to Vic.

“YES!” they said in unison.

Vic put his head down and wept for joy.

***

Vic found a chapel in Vegas. Dee and Lisa dressed in identical fanny-hugging long white gowns with trains.

“Do you take Vic as your lawfully wedded husband?” he judge said.

“Yes!” said Dee.

“Do you take Vic as your lawfully wedded husband?”

“Yes!” Lisa gasped.

“Vic, do you take Lisa and Dee as your lawfully wedded wives?”

Vic looked into Lisa’s and then into Dee’s eyes.

“Yes!” he said.

“I pronounced you legally wedded.”

***

After the reception, Vic sat down with Dee and Lisa.

“Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?”

Dee and Lisa looked and one another and spoke in unison, “SOHO”!

Published 
Written by MrDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors