Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doing more than the Job Description (Chapter 2)

11
3 Comments 3
12.3k Views 12.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words
The rest of our evening was rather low key. Cameron grilled up the burgers, and I took care of a few things that needed to be done around the house, while checking on the tater tots every so often.

Our dinner conversation was quiet. We only spoke on how his day had gone, because for the last two days we’d only really talked about me, and what I was soon to do.

Work for him had been going well, busy, but nothing too crazy. Cameron worked for an insurance agency; it wasn’t his dream job, but it helped pay the bills. He had good hours, and some decent benefits.

After clearing the table, and washing the handful of dishes, we took our places on the black leather couch he managed to bring with him when he moved. We curled up closely. Cameron flipped on ESPN and watched the highlights from the week’s sports teams. I never found it horrendously interesting, but it gave me the opportunity to just relax with him, and know he wasn’t going to move, until whatever was on, had completed. On Sundays during the game, we both usually napped together, my head on his chest.

“Like normal the Patriots won.” I said to him as soon as he flipped on the television. I grew up with them, while he had always enjoyed some of the southern teams.

“Like normal, I don’t care how the Patriots did; I just want to know how the Cowboys did.”

“Well I don’t really care about them,” I said with a smile as I reached up and kissed them.

“It’s a good thing I’m tired, if not, you’d be likely to get a spanking tonight.”

“Damn, I wish you weren’t tired as well,” I answered smiling.

We kissed for a few moments before going back to cuddling. Though, I could kiss him for days, football was on, and he was paying more attention to that.

It was okay though, I got to go to bed with him, not Romo or Witten.

By eleven we were both exhausted, ready to pass out. We called it quits, and climbed into bed. Even though we had fucked only a few hours before, we still made love. It helped us both sleep, and often took away the few stresses that we had throughout the day.

His hands grabbed my hips, and he brought me on top of him. He slowly slid into me, and I ground on him. My hands were against his shoulders, and our lips were together. We kissed in the same way we fucked. Slow and passionately. My breasts were against his chest. At one point, he took over, and began thrusting deep into me. And my moans of passion, turned to low screams of lust.

Within minutes I was ready to cum. Times like this, I didn’t have to ask, I just came. Climaxes like this were close to Earth shattering. They were slow and overcame my body. When we fucked hard, I came quickly and my body usually didn’t have the time to process everything. I had the ability of climaxing continuously, or close to. As soon as one faded, another one came. My talent, I guess.

We continued this until my third orgasm, with this one he came with me. Deep in me; filling me with his hot seed. We moaned into each other’s mouth, our bodies ground together, and a thin layer or sweat coated both of our bodies.

As we lay there trying to catch our breath, I got an idea to hopefully make him hard once more. My body was almost never tired. The night I came twenty times, I was exhausted, but many nights, I go to sleep able to continue. Of course, though, there were two people to this duo.

I kissed my way down his body; his semi hard cock had slid out of my soaking wet pussy. When I had made it down to my desired location, I took him in my hand and kissed the head. It had a slight throb, and moved in my hand. It was one of my favorite things; to see a cock react. I took him into my mouth, tasting our mixed juices. His salty and my sweet.

His moans told me I was doing a good job. The throbbing rock hard cock in my hand also let me know. I continued down him, taking as much as I could without gagging.

I didn’t want to choke tonight; I just wanted to give him one more climax. He let me take complete control of his cock, and I was able to tease him, and bring him close, but not let him cum. I loved swallowing his loads, and did my best to make them as thick and big as I could.

After ten minutes or so, precum was pouring down his cock, and I knew he wanted and needed to cum. I brought him deeper in my mouth, and massaged his balls, as he came. I swallowed as much as I could, only losing a bit. The little bit I did, I licked up after swallowing what was in my mouth.

“Oh fuck Liz. You’re an amazing cock sucker…”

“I have an amazing teacher.” I said, as I made my way up the bed to be next him once more.

“Does my whore want to cum again?” He asked me after recovering from his orgasm.

“Well I definitely would not complain.”

“Well that’s a plus. How does my little whore want to cum?”

“Surprise me daddy.”

“Yes ma’am.” He kissed my nose and climbed out of bed.

“Where are you going?” I asked him.

“Patience baby.”

“I have none. You know that!” I argued back to him.

“Well learn some,” he said as he pulled open one of our toy drawers. With that, I shut up and waited patiently for him to come back to bed. I closed my eyes, and decided I really wanted to be surprised.

After no more than a minute he came back to me. I opened my eyes and it was dark in our room. He had flipped off the bedside lamp. He took the covers off my body, and I was left completely vulnerable to his touch, in our dark chilly room.

“Mmm, I love when your nipples get nice and hard for me.” He leaned down and kissed them gently, sending a tingle straight to my pussy.

“Liz, tomorrow you’re to be fucked. Your ass is going to be destroyed by black cock.”

“Yes daddy.” I said, my voice almost gone, surprised by his blunt words and the affect they had on my body.

“Are you excited about that?”

“Yes.”

“Nervous?”

“Very much so.” I replied. He knew me; he could hear it in my voice when I was.

“Why is that, baby?” His fingertips ran up and down my chest, swirling around my breasts, and even lightly pinching my nipples ever so often.

“Cuz.” I replied, I was hesitant to tell him completely why.

“Terrible answer. If you want to cum, you’re going to have to talk to me.” He said to me with a look that shot straight to my cunt.

“Because black guys fuck white girls like myself, hard. They use and abuse our pussy’s and fuck without mercy.” I said to him, hoping that was a good answer.

“Oh what a good girl…” He responded, almost surprised by my response.

“Daddy’s good girl.”

“Yes you are, baby.” He kissed the center of my chest, and then worked his way down my body. “Such a beautiful body you have. Kissable and fuckable in every way.”

“Thank you.” I whispered. After a few moments, I felt his hand on my pussy; his fingers slid between my soaking wet lips and rubbed my clit. My body began to wiggle beneath his touch.

“Still, my whore.” He said to me in a tone that sank into me deep. I stilled at his words. “Good girl.”

“Thank you daddy.”

“Now do you want to be fucked by just him or me as well?” I was about to shrug my shoulders, when I realized that would be a horrible answer.

His fingers moved up to my lips, and my tongue was able to taste my sweet juices on the tips of him.

“Both.”

“You want us both to be fucking you, like the whore you are?”

“Yes. Yes sir.”

“Good girl. I’m very happy to hear that.” He slid his hand down my body and he cupped my sex. “Whose tight little cunt is this?”

“Yours.” I replied confidently.

“Who does your ass belong too?” He asked me as his middle finger slid over my tight hole, and he massaged it gently. The juices from my pussy working as a lubricant for him.

“You, sir.”

“Good, I am allowing you to be fucked. If I want it all to stop, I will. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” And as I spoke those words, I felt a thick toy slide into my cunt, hitting the back of me. I let out a scream, and continued to as he continued to thrust into me. As I was getting close to my climax, he pulled out of my pussy, and began to slide it into my ass.

“Your ass is soaked with your sweet pussy juices.” He said as a statement, nothing more.

As he began working the toy in my ass, I writhed on the bed. My orgasm came over me, and when I was at the peak of it, he pushed the toy deep in me, so it was completely in me. All at once, I came again. My body exploded, and I became a jumble of words. The toy grinded in me softly as my orgasm faded, until I was only panting.

“How was that?” He asked me, as he pulled the toy out of me. There was a slight sting from the fucking with the toy, but having just cum had made the pain almost dissolve.

“Lovely daddy.” I replied. His reply was a kiss on my lips. He left the room and cleaned the toy, while I curled up in the blankets. I was already asleep by the time he got back to our room.

*

The next morning, I awoke to kisses running up and down my cheek and jaw, down to my chest. It was a very lovely thing to awake too.

“Good morning baby.” I whispered, wriggling beneath the kisses.

“Morning beautiful.” He whispered back to me. I glanced over to the clock and it read nine thirty.

“It’s rather late.” I said, normally I was awake no later than eight thirty. Cameron was the one who could sleep until one without an issue.

“You had a busy night, needed to sleep. Nothing too major planned today. Well not until tonight. Tonight should be fun.” He said smiling at me. It was times like this where I was able to just enjoy his wonderful smile.

“Maybe I should sleep some more, preserve my energy.”

“I think you’re okay. We’re going to go shopping, get you something to wear for tonight.”

“Really? Like what?”

“We’ll find something. More than likely red. Red is the color for cock whores.”

“Uh-huh…” I said, before crawling out from underneath him and getting out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and did what I needed to do.

When I stepped into the shower, I thought about everything that I was going to be doing within the next few hours. Daddy was going to finally share me; I was going to get my ass fucked. By my boss. Of all people, I was going to be fucked by the man who paid me. It happens, right?

I was as nervous right now, as I had been the first time Cameron and I were together. My biggest fear was for him to look at me naked and be all set. A self-esteem issue I’ve had for a long while. It took some psyching myself up to calm down. He wouldn’t have brought it up, if he didn’t want too…

About thirty minutes later I walked out of our bedroom, ready for the day. I had brought myself back down to Earth, and was much calmer. Still nervous, yes; but much more prepared. Daddy wouldn’t let me get hurt, or let anything go wrong.

My hair was French braided, the perfect style to be fucked in. I had on a pink v-neck top, something easy to take off, and a pair of jean shorts. I flopped around in pink flip flops. I thought I looked cute.

I walked into the kitchen, went to the cabinet and got a box of cereal. Cameron was in the living room watching the news. His hair was wet, and he had on a polo and khakis. He looked sexy.

Cam joined me a few minutes into my bowl. “How was your shower?”

“Hot.” I answered. Not totally sure how to respond. I didn’t want to share with him, all of my insecurities with what I was going to be experiencing.

“Mhmm. You look cute, love.”

“Thanks, you don’t look half bad yourself. Quite sexy, if I don’t say so myself.”

“Thank baby.” He poured himself a bowl and we ate quietly together.

After I vacuumed the house, and emptied the dishwasher, we were ready to go. Laundry had been taken care of the other day and the house looked pretty much put together. I could always straighten up later, while I was jittery and close to freaking out.

We got in the car and drove a little while. He must have known where he was heading. I sat in the passenger seat listening and singing along Florence and the Machine, if I dared put on country with Cameron, he’d shut it off and give me a dirty look.

After a half hour of driving we arrived at our destination. It was obviously a sex store, but one I’d never been to. He saw my surprise and curiosity and laughed.

“I researched last night, before climbing into bed. This store has the outfit I want you to wear. Just had to drive a bit to get there.”

“Okay… I hope like this.”

“You will baby and if not, I don’t really care. You’re mine. You’ll wear what I want you to. Understand?”

“Yes sir.”

We walked into the store and he went up to the front counter, requesting assistance on finding the outfit.

gabyflowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabyflowers



“This way, sir.” He began to walk, and my feet stood frozen where they were. We had bought toys together on numerous occasions, but never had it been such a big deal. Lingerie was usually purchased somewhere much less private and never at a place dedicated to attire of that nature.

“Thank you. Elizabeth, do take my hand.” He said to me with brooding eyes. I shuddered at his words, and tingled at his expression. The way he said my name, literally could have brought me to climax a handful of times.

“Yes daddy.” I whispered in a quiet tone, unsure and hesitant on calling him that in a public setting. Even in a location, such as this.

“Good girl.” I kept up with his pace, and followed the woman who led us to the back end of the store. She stopped at a set of racks that had very provocative, but highly seductive attire. Corsets, and stockings, among many other things. She walked over to one rack against the wall, and grabbed a red and black corset.

It was sexy for sure. I didn’t have anything like this, Cameron had purchased me a few baby dolls and things like that, but never had I owned a corset with everything that went with it.

It was blood red, strapless and had satin ribbons to tighten it, at the back. I had always dreamed of wearing one of these, thinking how sexy I would look. The boning down the waist was black, as was the lace design covering each of the sides. It allowed for a more slimming look. Attached was a pair of stockings with black and red garter belts. The stockings were black and lacey. The thong the outfit came with, was the same color blood red, with a covered middle, and the sides that would wrap nicely around my hips were sheer. The entire ensemble was full of straight up sex appeal.

“Go and try it on.”

“Yes sir.” I said, and with almost a skip in my step, I walked to the changing room, not far from where we were. I put on what I could, but knew I would need help tying up the back. I wanted to completely surprise my man, so instead of asking for Cameron, I asked for the woman. She sneaked in, and when she did, I caught up glimpse of daddy. He looked excited, wearing an intrigued smile.

The woman, whose nametag read Casey, gladly helped me. She made sure it was comfortably tight, but made everything look perfect. We both realized I didn’t have a pair of heels to go with it, so she sneaked out once more, after asking my shoe size. Returning no more than three minutes later, she held a pair of sexy black pumps, with a red lining inside the shoe.

They fit almost perfectly, and I was finally able to look at myself in the mirror. Casey left with my assurance that I was all set, and I stood by myself in the small room. My cleavage looked perfect, my waist looked tiny, and my hips looked sexy, as did my ass. I felt completely and entirely sexy, desirable.

I peeked my head out the door, and smiled to Cameron, who was waiting somewhat impatiently. He had taken a seat, and was tapping his fingers on each side of him. It was an excited impatience.

I giggled, and fully opened the door. My feet took a few steps ahead of me, and I stepped forward closer to Cameron. A handful of people were in the store, but for some reason, I didn’t really care what they thought.

This was for daddy; for my training.

“Holy God…” His jaw dropped. It made me feel even better. “You look so fucking hot.” He whispered to me as he walked up to me. He took my chin in his hands, and pulled me into a deep kiss.

“Thank you.” I replied, when he released me. He was such an amazing kisser.

“Fuck, I don’t know if I even want to share you now. I think, I want to keep you all to myself now.”

“No!” I spit out, without even thinking.

“Really? Does my sexy whore, want to be fucked by another man?”

“Yes.” I said with a smile, kissing him lightly.

“Good. Then I guess we’ll continue with the plans in place.”

“Yay,” I whispered.

“Turn around for me.” He said.

And that I did. I wiggled my ass for him a bit too.

“Oh Elizabeth, don’t do that, unless you’d like me to take you up against that wall, and pound my ass.”

Just to tease him, I did it once more. He got up and I felt his hand spank my ass. “Just wait, I’ll fuck you hard later.”

“As will Andre.” I replied, turning back around to face him.

He gasped a bit at my sudden bluntness on the topic. “Yes, he will too. So you like it?”

“Love it. I feel sexy.”

“And you look it too. Go change, and I want to look at one more thing before we get this.”

“Oh?” I said, giving him a look of curiosity, as I went back to the changing room. “Oh wait, untie me babe.”

“Yes ma’am.” He said to me, as he walked up and started unlacing the back of me. “Such a beautiful body.”

“All yours too.”

“Yes ma’am,” he said with his deep sexy voice. The sensuality that he spoke with sometimes; it made every part of me feel perfectly amazing.

He slowly unlaced the back of me, and before releasing me completely, he kissed my back, and my shoulders. “Perfect.” He whispered at my jaw. Finally though he let me out to go back to the changing room. If he hadn’t, I would’ve found a way to fuck him then and there.

My toes lightly ran back into the changing room, and I put myself back in my normal clothing, which felt, almost weird against my body. I enjoyed the fabric of the lingerie.

No more than five minutes later, I was back out into the store, carrying everything including the heels. I followed him to the front of the store, opposite the registers.

It was almost like a jewelry store at a point, there were rings necklaces, and earrings, but where he had walked, were the collars. Part of me grew very excited; Cameron knew I had always wanted one.

His fingers ran over a few different ones, some obvious collars, while others looked just like necklaces.

“I want you to wear whatever we decide on tonight, and whenever we do things like this. If it happens again, I mean.”

“Of course!” I replied with a very large smile. “What kind were you thinking?”

“Classy baby. I want you to be able to wear it whenever you wanted. More than when we were training.”

“Mhmm, well whatever you like works for me.” I said, still excited that I was finally getting one, after all of these years.

“Well it’s going to be around your neck, love.” He said. He took hold of one. It was silver, and had quarter size interlocking rings around it, in the center, wore a heart. It was cute, but almost too plain.

He saw my expression and moved to the next one, similar in style but with small interlocking rings. In the center was a key filled with diamonds, and the top of the key could be customized to have birthstones in it. On another ring, was the heart that the key unlocked. The heart itself was filled with diamonds, excluding the key hole. It was perfect, and I adored every part of it.

Cameron knew I loved it, but we were both unsure if we could get it for tonight, with the birthstones. He smiled at me, and went up to the counter that handled all of the jewelry.

“Excuse me, sir. I was curious if you could help me?”

“Of course, sir. What is it you need assistance with?”

“The collar that is customizable with birthstones, how long does that take to do?”

“It could be done tomorrow, if you needed it.” I got very sad at that moment. I really adored that one already, and daddy was going to make sure I had one tonight, he wouldn’t wait.

“Would there be any possible way, to have it done in the next few hours? I know I’m asking an impossible task, but my fiancée is…” his voice drifted off, when he realized he was beginning to share intimate details.

“Aah, I understand where you are going with it. Though, short notice, horrendously short notice, we are a bit slow today. I could make an exception. I will do my absolute best, but I am not promising. What time do you need it for?”

“Well we have to be home for five or so,” he was just thinking aloud, and I gave a shy smile to the man behind the counter. He glanced at what I had in my hand, and winked at me. Though, most would become uncomfortable at that, part of me felt excited and enthralled.

“Let me get started now, I can probably have it done within two or three hours, just placing the stones. What type of stones?”

“Amethyst for myself, and Topaz for my girl.” He said; the love in his voice, though not uncommon, did shock me a bit. He was being overly sweet right now.

“Alright, go out for now, come back for we’ll say three thirty, and it should be all set!” The man, said with a smile.

“Thank you so much, sir. I appreciate it greatly. I presume there is an extra charge?”

“No, this will be on me. Looks like you both have an interesting evening ahead of you, it’s my pleasure.”

I definitely blushed, as I said thank you. We turned and walked to the registers, and purchased the outfit and shoes I had in my hand. I waved to the jeweler before we walked out. I headed towards the car, but Cameron said he’d forgotten his phone, and ran back in.

“Baby I’m so excited!” I told him as I sat in the car.

“I know you are. I love it.”

“Thank you!” I said, reaching over and giving him a hard kiss on the lips.

“You’re very welcome, baby girl.”

*

After stopping and getting lunch at a nearby restaurant, and stopping at Wal-Mart, it was three fifty eight, when we pulled in. Neither of us really had patience, though I had even less than usual.

“Breathe, Liz. Stay calm for me.”

“Yes sir.” I replied, taking deep breaths.

We got out and went into the store, and within twenty minutes we were leaving with my new collar. It fit like a necklace, and was perfect. When Cameron said he forgot his phone he really didn’t, he just ran in and had asked if there was a way he could engrave the back of it.

Daddy’s girl was written on the back of it.

After an impatient drive home we pulled into the driveway. I grabbed as many bags as I could, and Cameron grabbed the three I couldn’t. He laughed as I struggled to carry them into the house. He grabbed the door, and stopped a bag or two from landing on the floor. I placed them in the kitchen and quickly distributed the products to their places.

After I did that, I stopped and looked around the house to see what needed to be done. I did what I could, and was soon out of things to go. It was only 5:46. I had over an hour before Andre was even here.

“Elizabeth go shower and get ready. I want to make sure my girl is perfect.”

“Yes daddy.” I replied skipping off to the bathroom, and stripping of my clothes along the way. I often did that, just because I knew he loved picking up after me.

I took an extra hot shower, and made sure everything was tended to nicely. After my shower, I French braided my hair, and applied my make-up. I knew majority of it was going to end up running down my cheeks, so I made sure I could prevent most of it, and grabbed my waterproof eye liner and mascara.

After I did that I began to get dressed. I had to call Cameron in to help with the back of me. After spending about ten minutes with that, I was ready. He had me spin around for him, similar to what he had me do at the store.

“Can I have you once before he gets here?” He pleaded with me.

“Nope, we’re waiting!”

“But I don’t want to wait; I want to fuck my whore right now.”

It took a lot to say no, but still I did.

Cameron told me to wait in the bedroom and relax, while he got a few snacks together. I played a game of temple run to distract me, and managed to beat my score in the fifteen minutes or so that I waited. I would’ve done it a second time, if it weren’t for an incoming text.

Andre text me at quarter of saying that he’d be a few minutes late, but he will most definitely be there. I then went into the kitchen and passed along the message.

“Are you ready?”

“Mhmm.” I replied.

“Is that a response I want?”

“No sir. Yes daddy, I am ready.”

“Good girl. Do you want him to see you as soon as he walks in?”

“What would you prefer?” I asked him gently.

“Hmm? You wait on the couch, and I’ll escort him in. That was we can both watch the excitement on his face when he sees how amazing you look.”

“Okay,” I responded with a giggle. “May I have a kiss?”

Cameron smiled just before placing his hands on my waist, and pulling me into a kiss. It was deep and intense, the best kind of kisses. He tasted divine. His lips were firm against mine, and like normal I was taken to another world.

His hands moves down from my waist towards my butt, and he cupped it in his hands, managing to pull me closer to him. I bit gently on his lip, and loved the reaction I received from him. The low moan from his throat made my insides quiver. Our breaths soon became erratic, and it took much strength, not to make love to him there in the kitchen.

“Fuck baby.” I said, regaining my breath. I released the kiss; knowing that if I hadn’t at that moment I wouldn’t until he was deep in me.

“Shit, you’re making it really difficult not to spin you around and pound you.”

“Good, that’ll make it better for us both this evening.”

“My sweet whore is going to be fucked hard, isn’t she?” He asked, close to seductively.

“Yes daddy.” I replied.

As I said that, the doorbell rang. 

Published 
Written by lovelyvampire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments