Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Lost My Virginity Twice in the Same Summer

"A young man who starts his own summer business meets a couple who opens him up to new adventures."

29
8 Comments 8
6.2k Views 6.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words

To understand this story I first must explain my high school years.  I was a guy who excelled in sports and was well-liked and known throughout my high school as well as in the community.    My biggest downfall was that I was very shy.  I could function within a group of friends who were just hanging out or watching sports, but when it came to talking with a female or giving them a compliment I just froze and would become quiet. 

This really hurt my social life and it was a source of great frustration for me.  I would see others who would be with a different woman all the time and wondered what was wrong with me.  I would also hear the other guys talking about who they fucked or got a blow job from and would wonder why not me.  I would never tell them that I was still a virgin but then again I could not understand why I couldn’t get laid.  It is not as if I was unattractive.  I was six foot four and a solid frame from working out on a regular basis.  I had black hair and because of my Italian descent I had an olive complexion.

The summer I graduated and before going off to college I wanted to enjoy that summer but knew I needed money to do that.  I decided I was going to canvas the neighborhood and surrounding areas informing everyone that I was going to be doing yard work for the summer.  I would cut their lawns, trim bushes, weed, etc.

I no sooner put my flyers out and my phone started to ring.  Before I knew it I had more customers than I expected within a six-block radius of my house.  This was great I could work on my schedule as long as I got the work done and will be making some good money, besides it got my parents off my back now that I was going to do something this summer.  

Spring came and it was a bit hectic at first until school was out but once school got out of my way it was great being able to schedule as I wanted.  

A few weeks into my business I received a call from Mrs. Martin who lived three blocks away.  Mrs. Martin and her husband Barry were the only black neighbors that I knew of for miles and miles.  Mrs. Martin was an extremely beautiful woman.  She had long black hair, beautiful brown eyes, long legs that flowed up into an amazing tight ass.  She had a gorgeous set of 38DD breasts.

Her husband Barry was a built man who use to play college football at a large university in the east.  Once they were around I use to enjoy talking with him and hearing about the games he played in and what teams he came up against.  

As I was saying Mrs. Martin phoned me in a panic.  She told me that her normal lawn service just advised her that they were going out of business and would have to get someone else to do their lawn.  She told me the McGregor’s told her that I was doing lawn service this year and asked if I could take them on as customers.

I told Mrs. Martin that I had a full slate of customers.  I could hear the disappointment in her voice once I told her that.  I then told her that I hate to turn anyone away so if she could be patient with me until I get my schedule set in stone I would be able to get her into a regular rotation of customers.  

She was so happy and you could just hear her stress level go down.  I have to admit I really felt good knowing I helped her out even though it was in such a small way.  They really are very nice people and have always been extremely friendly to me.

As the weeks went on I set my schedule and arranged for days to make-ups for the rainy days.  Things were running smoothly and I have to admit I was making great money and was not really working all that hard.  Most people were at work and not at home when I was there so I could do what I had to do at my own pace.

That is except for Mrs. Martin.  She had a job where she mainly worked from her home so she was there all the time.  I cannot say I was upset about that since she was very nice.  She always brought me out a drink and would talk with me about my plans and what I'd been up to.  She would also tell me to jump in the pool and cool off if I liked to.  

That year we had a stretch in May where we were having an extremely hot heatwave.  The temperatures were ranging from the mid to upper nineties. I went to the Martin’s that Wednesday to cut their lawn.  I took my shirt off while I was cutting because it was soaked with sweat.  As I finished and was putting the mower into my truck Mrs. Martin yelled out of the window and told me to come in for a drink.  I couldn’t see where she was but yelled back, “Thank you, I’ll be right in.”

I went to the door and didn’t want to just walk in so I knocked, “Come on in Mrs. Martin yelled, I’m in the kitchen.”

I opened the door and walked to the kitchen, as I entered I stopped dead in my tracks.  There was Mrs. Martin standing there in a very skimpy white bikini.  She looked breathtaking, the white bikini against her black skin was so sexy I could feel my cock twinge from the sight.

She looked up and smiled at me as she placed a glass of ice tea at the counter.  “You really did work up a sweat out in that heat today, it is so hot I decided to spend the day poolside since it is too hot to do most anything else.”

“Yes it is a hot one, but a little hard work and a good sweat will never hurt anyone,” I told her. 

She gave me a grin as she replied, Yes but there are better ways to get a good work out that are much more fun.” 

As she continued to move around the kitchen doing things as we talked my eyes wandered as I could not take my eyes off her amazingly sexy body.  Her tits were almost popping out of her bikini top, and her tight ass looked incredible.  I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

I finished my drink, and thanked her telling her how refreshing it was.  She picked up my glass and turned to put it in the sink.  As she turned I had to readjust my hard-on so it was not too obvious when I got up.

“Are you sure you don’t want another one?”

“No, thank you, I do have to get going. I have one more lawn to mow today.”

“Well you more than welcome to skip that lawn and join me poolside.  The company will be much appreciated.”

“It is a tempting offer, but I do have to get it done before they come home today.”

“Well if you like feel free to come back after your done just come back to the pool. I will be there.”

I excused myself and left, but I did not go to my next job I actually went home and had to jerk off thinking of that beautiful body Mrs. Martin had.  I thought about how my mouth was on her tits sucking those beauties before I crawled on top of her and rammed my hard dick into her black cunt.  It didn’t take long before I erupted to a wild orgasm where I exploded with a huge load all over me.

The rest of the week every private moment I had, my hands were on my cock stroking it as I thought of Mrs. Martin in that bikini.  

A week went by and I was going back to the Martin’s to mow again.  This week I only scheduled them for that day.  My thought was if Mrs. Martin invited me to stay and swim today I was going to do it.

With it still being very hot I got my mower out and took off my shirt.  There was no sign of anyone around as I thought to myself, “Looks like I won’t see her in that bikini today, just my luck I planned for it for nothing.”

As I was mowing Mrs. Martin pulled into the driveway.  I tried not to be so obvious but I watched as she got out of her car to go into the house.  Mrs. Martin had on a short blue floral dress with matching blue heels.  She looked gorgeous as she made her way into the house.  I was just so thrilled that I got a glimpse of Mrs. Martin today.  It had become the highlight of my week to see her.

I finished the front lawn and moved to the back of the house to do the back yard.  I made a few swipes with the mower and some movement in an upstairs window caught my attention.  As I looked up I could see Mrs. Martin standing naked in front of a full-length mirror in her bedroom.  It was a way I could get a perfect view of her naked body.  My cock grew once again because of her beauty.  I knew I was going home to jerk off as soon as I was done.

Once again as I was loading up my mower, Mrs. Martin yelled out telling me to come in for a drink.  Going to the house this time I just walked in and moved to the kitchen.  Mrs. Martin was pouring the ice teas as I walked in.  

She was in another bikini but this time it was a sexy yellow bikini that again barely covered her.  "Have a seat, sweetie," she told me.  Just hearing her call me sweetie almost made me cream in my pants.  We sat and made some small talk as we drank the tea.  My eyes were locked on her tits as they were once again popping out of the top.  

As we continued to make some small talk her question became more personal than they have been before asking me about my dating life and who I was seeing.  She was shocked to hear I was not seeing anyone. 

I finished my drink and again thank her for it.  Thinking to myself that it doesn’t look like I would get an invitation to swim today.  She stood and took my glass to put in the sink and there were those golden words, “My invitation still stands, would you like to join me for a swim today?”

"Today I have nothing else to do and it would be so refreshing to swim today with you.  I do have to go home because I don't have a suit with me."

Mrs. Martin as serious as could be looked me straight in the eye and told me, "You don’t need a suit if you do not want to."  She saw me turn beat red as she told me that.  "Don’t be embarrassed," she said, "you have seen me naked and I am not ashamed."

I was shocked that she knew I was looking at her.  I stumbled and stuttered telling her I was sorry for looking. She reached over touching my hand.  “Don’t be sorry sweetie, it is natural to want to look at other naked bodies.”

'If your uncomfortable I would join you, I love to be naked in my pool."

As she was saying that I watched as she took her bikini off and stood in front of me naked.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, her beautiful chocolate body standing in front of me, her huge tits with big dark nipples and her smooth pussy just an arm’s length away from me.  She walked around the counter to me and stood next to me.

“Do you need some help,” she asked me as she reached for the waistband of my soccer shorts and pulled them down.  I didn’t know what to do, I was paralyzed.  She lowered my shorts lower exposing my rock hard eight-inch thick cock.  She looked up at me smiling, “Oh you need to show this baby off.” Taking hold of it as she gently stroked it.  This was the first time anyone but myself ever touched my cock and it was incredible.

"Maybe we should enjoy ourselves before we take that swim."  She knelt before me and no sooner had she finished her statement that she wrapped her lips around my cock and slowly took it deep down her throat.  I closed my eyes and remember thinking to myself I can’t believe how amazing this feels.

Mrs.Martin worked her mouth up and down on my dick as she caressed my balls as well. I was so worked up I lost all track of what was going on around me, I just focused on the feeling I was receiving.  Before I knew it I felt my body quivered and an indescribable feeling came from my cock as stream after stream of cum shoot into Mrs. Martin’s mouth.  She wrapped tighter around my cock and sucked and swallowed every drop of cum from deep within me.

Mrs. Martin stood up and pulled me into her burying my face into her ample breast.  “Have any of your girlfriends sucked your cock like that baby,” she asked me.

I mumbled out that no one has ever sucked my cock before.  I felt her body tense up and pulled away from me.  “Are you telling me you have never been with another woman sexually before?”

“No, Never.”

She smiled, “Oh I like the idea of taking your virginity and teaching you the needs of a woman.”

Come with me baby, as she took hold of my hand and guided me upstairs to her bedroom guiding me onto the bed as she lay next to me.  I had so many thoughts about this wondering if it was okay, if it was something I should be doing, wondering about her husband, but I kept going back to how amazing that blow job was and I didn’t fucking care about any of it. I just wanted more.

My hands moved to Mrs. Martin’s breast as I caressed them.  Amazed at how soft they felt.  My mouth moved to them as I took one of her nipples into my mouth sucking on it.  Thinking to myself I must be doing something right because  I could feel her nipple grow in my mouth.  Her hands caressing up and down my body as I continued sucking her tit, it felt so good having someone else touch me.

VanessaStevens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaStevens

Her hands caressed my cock again and that is when I realized I was getting hard again.  Mrs. Martin took my hand and guided me to her cunt.  It was so wet, she guided my hand to rub up and down her slit paying special attention to a little bulb that made her squirm, even more, when I rubbed it.  Our fingers slide into her slit as she worked both our fingers in and out, she was so wet, her hips raised to feel the fingers deeper in her.  Her breathing became heavier, I didn’t know much about being with a woman but I did know she was enjoying it.

She whispered to me to lick her there.  I knew the fundamentals of how guys licked pussy but were a bit scared to try it.  My mouth left her nipple as I moved down between her legs.  She spread her cunt lips apart as she explained what her clit was and how it excites a woman to be licked.

I went for it as my tongue licked over her clit as I slide a finger into her soaking wet cunt.  The more my tongue licked her clit the more she moaned and the higher her hips raised up to my mouth.  I continued to lick her clit and finger fuck her cunt until I heard her moans turn to a scream. Her pussy raised into my mouth and her body tensed as she rode wave after wave of her orgasm.  

As she calmed down after her orgasm, I laid next to her on the bed smiling and proud of myself for giving a woman an orgasm. 

Both of us laid there motionless until Mrs. Martin moved onto her elbow and leaned down to kiss me on the lips.  As she kissed me our tongues explored each other’s mouths as her hand moved to my cock stroking it slowly.  

She broke our kiss and whispered in my ear, “I want you in me, I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard and deep with your hard young cock.”

I moved between her legs as she took hold of my now rock hard cock and guided me to her pussy opening.  I pressed my hips into her as I felt my dick spreading her slit open as my cock entered her.  I let out a loud gasp as I experienced the most wonderful feeling in the world for the first time.  

As I moved in and out of her cunt Mrs. Martin raised her legs up so she could feel me deep in her cunt.  Harder and deeper I thrust in her, the faster and deeper I fucked her, the louder Mrs. Martin moaned, and the more she squirmed under me.

She kept moaning and urging me on begging for me to fuck her harder.  That drove me over the edge as I could feel the sperm boiling deep in my groins.   A few more hard thrusts and I exploded into Mrs. Martin’s cunt.  This was enough to drive Mrs. Martin into an explosive orgasm as well.  We both collapsed into each other’s arms as well fell asleep holding each other.  

We slept for about twenty minutes or so before Mrs. Martin woke me up telling me we never did have that swim.  She got out of bed and ran to the pool I was running trying to catch her as we both jumped into the pool.  I swam to Mrs. Martin as we held each other our wet naked bodies pressed together.

We swam for a little before we returned to her bedroom and fucked two more times before I had to leave.  

Over the next week Mrs.Martin and I would find any excuse possible to get together and fuck the day away.

*****************************

 I just couldn’t get enough of fucking Mrs. Martin, I waited a long time to get laid but I wanted to make up for the lost time I was addicted to sex.

Wednesday I went over to the Martin’s for their weekly cutting.  I didn’t see Mrs. Martin’s car parked in its normal spot in the driveway, in fact there was no sign of life around.  I was very disappointed as I was getting closer to finishing up the mowing and Mrs. Martin hasn’t returned home.  I desperately wanted to fuck her today.  

 Once done with the mowing I was shocked to see the door of the house open and Mr. Martin standing there.  He asked if I could come in for a few minutes.  I entered the house thinking Mr. Martin wanted to tell me some more about his college football stories.

 Mr. Martin sat in his recliner in the living room as pointed to the sofa and asked me to have a seat.  Looking at me he then asked me if I would like a drink, I told him that would really hit the spot right now.  He got up and went into the kitchen and returned with two beers.  You alright with one of these he asked.  

  I smiled reply, “Oh yes it is great, “ taking the bottle and taking a quick sip.

  Mr. Martin looked at me and simply said, “I see we have something in common now.”

  Looking confused since I really didn’t understand what he was referring to, with a stone face he looked at me and said, “We are both fucking my wife.”

 A sense of fear came over me as I was shocked I didn’t know what to do or say.  I tried to brush it off as if it was not happening.  “Don’t lie to me kid, I know you have been fucking her over the past few weeks.  I know it is happening she tells me all about it.  She enjoys a young cock and your new flavor.  I understand, we have an agreement.”

 However, I have my needs as well.  He could see the look of confusion on my face since I really had no idea what he was talking about.  He went on to tell me that he had the same afflictions for young men.  I often get to share the young men who are fucking my wife and was hoping you would be no different.

 I didn’t know what to do or say, I went on to tell Mr. Martin that I was not gay and have never been with a man that way.  His response was that I had never been with a woman before and I'd really enjoyed that, "Didn't you?

 I nodded and confirming that I did.  It not as much that your gay you just open yourself up to many other sexual possibilities.  I have much the same interest as my wife does.  Yes I do love a hot wet pussy but I also enjoy a good hard cock and to put both of them together it is just heaven. 

 With that Mr. Martin got out of his chair and went into the kitchen returning in a few seconds with two more beers.  He handed me one and sat next to me on the couch and placed his hand on my thigh.  I didn’t move, I looked at Mr. Martin, he smiled at me his hand moved to my cock caressing it through my pants.  I didn’t know what to do, I remember thinking if I made him stop I wouldn’t get to fuck Mrs. Martin anymore so I sat there paralyzed doing nothing.

 Mr. Martin leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips, I felt him undoing my pants as he kissed me.  His hand reached in and took hold of my cock as he pulled it out of my pants.  That was when I first noticed I was rock hard.  His hand slowly stroked me as he broke our kiss.  We both looked down at his hand wrapped around my dick as it moved up and down on it.  Mr. Martin smiled at me before he lowered his head into my lap.

 I felt his mouth wrap around my cock as he took me to the base.  I moaned, as his mouth moved up and down on my dick, I remember thinking to myself that it felt just as good as it does when it was in his wife’s mouth.  

 I came to my senses when I felt something next to me.  I looked to see Mrs. Martin lowering herself onto the couch next to me.  She was naked and her naked chocolate skin against my naked skin felt amazing.  She looked over at me and smiled at me, not saying a word she leaned over and kissed me.  Her hand moved to her husband's head as he guided his mouth up and down on my cock.  

 I had a plethora of emotions going on within me. My mind kept arguing with itself as I felt guilty having a man’s mouth on my cock, the confusion only intensified as I rationalized how it could not be that bad since it felt so good.  Add the presence of a beautiful naked woman and this young man just didn’t fucking care anymore I was in total ecstasy.  

 Mrs. Martin must have felt I was getting close to blowing my load as she leaned over to me, caressing my chest and whispered into my ear, “Yes, so sexy watching my husband suck your dick. You love it I can see, your ready I can tell, let it go fill his mouth with your thick creamy cum. Baby do it for me.”

Those words were all I had to hear, my body tensed up, Mrs. Martin yelled out, “Yes, yes, yes that’s it baby cum for us!”

I screamed out in pleasure as I filled Mr. Martin’s mouth with a huge load.  I felt his lips tighten around my cock as he sucked out every last drop I gave him. He drained me.  Like his wife would he kept my dick in his mouth until I went soft and every last drop of cum was extracted from my cock.  

Once he made sure he got every last drop from me he moved up and sat next to Mrs. Martin who continued to caress my chest and stomach as I sat next to her.  As Mr. Martin sat next to her she moved her left hand and took hold of Mr. Martin’s huge black cock and slowly stroked it.

She then moved onto her knees between Mr. Martin’s legs and guided me to join her.  She took my hand into hers and moved to Mr. Martin’s cock.  Our hands slowly moving up and down Mr. Martin’s cock as we stroked him together.  Touching another man’s cock was another first for me since I never touched one that was not mine before.  

We stroked Mr. Martin for a while feeling his cock get even harder in our hands.  Mrs. Martin removed both our hands and leaned into her husband wrapping her mouth around his cock.  I watched as she slowly lowered her mouth taking his big hard dick deeper and deeper down her throat.  I thought to myself how sexy she looked taking her husband’s dick into her mouth, remembering the pleasure I get from her blow jobs I was quite jealous of her husband.

Mrs. Martin removed her mouth from his cock and leaned over to me to kissed me, our tongues explored each other’s mouths.  When she did break our kiss she whispered to me, “Now it’s your turn.”

She guided my head to Mr. Martin’s cock, “That’s it just do as I did,” she whispered guiding my head lower.  I opened my mouth feeling the tip of his cock against my lips and tongue.

I continued to lower my mouth onto his cock taking it slowly into my mouth.  I head Mr. Martin gasp with pleasure as I did.  As I moved my mouth up and down on his dick I felt more and more at ease doing it, thinking to myself how this was quite pleasurable to do.  

As I felt more comfortable Mrs. Martin guided me off Mr. Martins' dick and placed her mouth on it as she continued to suck him off as I watched.  We alternated like that for what seemed like forever but was actually only four or five minutes.  Mrs. Martin took over and was sucking him faster and harder, she knew what she wanted and knew what she needed to do to get it.  I heard Mr. Martin gasp loudly and watched his body tense up as he filled her hot mouth with his cum.  

She sucked and swallowed and looked sexy as hell doing it.  As she sucked out the last droplets of his cum she moved to me and kissed me.  I was surprised to find out she still had some of her husband’s cum in her mouth that she shared with me.  That was my first taste of a man’s cum and I was quite excited to have it.

Mrs. Martin reached down taking hold of my hard aching cock. Taking hold of my hardon he moved it to her hot wet pussy, “This is your reward for being a good little lover, baby.”

She moved up onto the couch and told her husband to prepare her cunt for me.  I watched as Mr. Martin moved between her legs and started licking that hot cunt.  As I sat next to Mrs. Martin she told hold of my cock and slowly stroked it as my hand moved to her tits as I caressed them and kissed and sucked them as Mr. Martin licked her hot cunt.

Suddenly Mrs. Martin pushed her husband away as she told him she was ready.  She moved to me and straddled me reverse cowgirl position as I sat on the couch.  She lowered herself onto my throbbing cock as she let out a soft moan.  Feeling her hot wet cunt engulf my cock was incredible.  She rode my cock moving her pussy up and down on it as my hands moved around her taking hold of her massive tits caressing them as she fucked me.

Mrs. Martin reached over, placed her hands on either side of Mr. Martin’s face, and pulled him into her pussy.  I could feel his tongue dart out and lick her wet cunt and my dick as it slid in and out of her. Our moans and smell of sex filled the room as our excitement continued to build.   

Mrs, Martin rode me faster and harder knowing she was building her orgasm. I thrust my hips upwards to drive my cock deeper Mr. Martin’s tongue licked both her cunt and my dick until we both exploded into an explosive orgasm.  Mrs. Martin collapsed back onto me as we both gasped for breath.  As we laid there quietly I could feel Mr. Martin’s tongue still licking my cum covered shaft and Mrs. Martin’s pussy.

We spent the rest of that day and well into the night enjoying each other in any way we could.  This was the summer of my sexual awakening, I not only learned how wonderful a hot cunt was but I also learned just how a man could enjoy another man’s cock.

It was a wonderful experience that continued for many years to come.

Published 
Written by ezzguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments