Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life on Eden Trails (Part V)

"Unsuspecting teenage girl get pleasured by a neighbor"

9
2 Comments 2
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Life on Eden Trails was an adventure.

Tom and Betty, my neighbors, decided to go on a vacation, but Eve, their teenage daughter had a new job and couldn’t get off from work.

“Can you please keep an eye on things for us?” Tom asked me, shortly after telling me about the weekend trip he and Betty would be making.

“Eve is a good kid,” Tom remarked. “But she has a few wild friends.”

He wasn't telling me anything I didn’t already know.

I watched as Tom and Betty left in their rental car. A few minutes later, and Eve was knocking on my front door.

“I am having a party tonight,” Eve remarked, “Do you want to come over?”

I told Eve I had been asked by her dad to keep an eye on things, and that having a party might not be a good idea.

“Oh, it’s a private thing and I will make sure it stays low key,” Eve responded. For some reason, I didn’t believe her.

The cars started arriving about seven. Beth, my wife, had abandoned me for her friends. I was left to chaperon a party of teenagers all by myself. I watched as groups of two and three arrived at the Tompkins' house. By eight o’clock, I could hear the music blaring from next door. I sauntered across the yard, just as a half-naked teen age boy slipped out the front door.

“Hey dude,” I called out, “Where is your shirt?”

The teenage ignored me and slipped off to the shadowy side of the house, where I am sure he relieved himself.

I stepped inside the party house and saw three teenage girls sitting on the couch, each with their cell phones in hand. Beer cans littered the room. No one paid any attention to me as I walked in.

Stepping into the kitchen, I found a young man, and a young lady, making out, the girl sitting on the kitchen counter, the guy positioned between her spread legs, and nibbling on her neck as she giggled. He had one hand up under her t-shirt, obviously making a play for her breasts. I cleared my throat and he removed his hand from under her shirt. Neither said word.

“Where is Eve?” I asked.

Again, no one answered.

I found Eve sitting on the back porch, talking with her cheerleader friend, Ellen. A third girl, a young Latina, was sitting cross-legged on the grass in front of Ellen and Eve.

“Hi, I’m Rosie,” she beamed upon seeing me in the doorway. Eve and Ellen turned and smiled.

“It’s about time you joined us,” Eve remarked.

“I only came over,” I replied, “To check on things and ask you to turn down the music so the cops don’t end up over here.”

Eve shook her head to acknowledge what I had just told her. Rosie started to stand up and I could clearly tell she was a bit intoxicated, as she staggered as she stood up. I had to more or less catch her, as she fell forward, pressing up against me. She looked at me and remarked,

“Thanks, where did you come from?”

“I live next door,” I replied.

“Oh cool,” Rosie remarked, “You’re the guy with the pool!”

I acknowledged being the neighbor with the pool.

“Can I see it?” Rosie asked.

I looked at Eve.

“You’re on your own,” Eve commented.

Rosie looped an arm under my arm and smiled.

“You know,” Rosie commented, as we headed back through the house for a trek next door, “You’re cute.”

I knew it was probably the liquor talking.

Rosie accompanied me next door, hanging on to my arm as we traversed the grass in the yard. Stepping into my house, I got a closer look at her. She was drop-dead beautiful, with her curly jet black hair and voluptuous figure. She wore tight cut-off shorts, a tight white tank top, with stiletto black heals. Almost immediately, she slipped out of her black heels.

I could see her nipples pressing against the fabric of her tank top, which, allowed me a great view of her size 34 DD boobs, depending on the way she carried herself.

“What a cool place,” Rosie commented as she looked around.

PETRAJONS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PETRAJONS

She wobbled a bit as she walked.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“No,” she remarked, “I think I need to lie down for a few minutes.”

I ushered Rosie into our guest bedroom, and told her she could lie on the bed for a few minutes. She plopped down on the bed, face first. I couldn’t help but notice half of her butt was protruding from the back of her cut off shorts. Her legs were spread open and I had a clear view into her crotch.

“Would you do me a favor?” Rosie called out, her head cradled into the folds of her arms. “Can you please massage my back?”

As I massaged her back, she let out an occasional moan to let me know how she felt. I rubbed her back and shoulders through the fabric of her tank top. I could feel a rise stirring from within my jeans, as I rubbed her lower back. I slipped my hand under her tank top and proceeded to rub by using, my hand directly on her soft skin, just to see what she might say. Rosie continued to moan as I rubbed her back. I gently brushed my fingers by the sides of her boobs, just to check the limits of what might be allowable. Rosie didn’t say anything, so I again slipped my hands to the sides of her boobs.

I slid my hands down to the back of her legs. Rose moaned again. I slipped my fingers close to her vagina with no objections. She spread her legs even wider to make accommodations. I gently moved my hands back to Rosie’s back. As I did, she pulled her tank top over her head, even as she lay prone on her stomach.

I serendipitously rubbed the sides of her Rosie’s breasts. She didn’t object.

“That,” she remarked, “feels so good!’

Rosie eventually rolled over on to her back, and I continued to massage her upper torso. I moved my hand over her breasts and felt her nipples become erect. My cock did the same.

As I focused on Rosie’s boobs, she reached down and unsnapped the top button on her denim jeans. Once they were fully unbuttoned, she spread her legs and I could clearly see her shaved pubic area.

I slipped my hand down to her pubic area and to her steaming hot pussy. As soon as I inserted a finger, Rosie wiggled and moaned, her eyes closed shut. As soon as I touched her pussy, she opened her eyes and smiled.

“That feel so good,” Rosie remarked. I rubbed Rosie’s clit and she spread her legs even wider. I found her labia and circled a finger around it, stopping only briefly to press down, which seemed to drive her further into a crazed state of bliss. I slipped a finger into her wet and moist vagina. She took a deep breath and silently exhaled.

Rosie grabbed my wrist and yelled “Stop!” I thought for sure I had either gone to far or hurt her. Rosie sat up and wiggled out of her shorts and underwear. In an instant, she was naked and had pushed me back on to the bed. She straddled my torso.

“I want you,” Rosie exclaimed. I couldn’t deny this hot little nymphomaniac. She rode my cock like she was sex starved, pressing her clit against my pelvic bone to a point where she soon achieved an orgasm of gigantic levels, her tiny body shaking violently. Her juices flooded me, as she shook. She fell limp on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and we lie motionless for a few minutes, trying to take in and absorb what has just occurred.

I heard her sigh, so I asked her if she was okay.

“Baby, I think I love you,” she remarked.

“I love you too,” I replied.

We made a pack to keep our quick tryst a secret, even as she asked for my cell phone number. I told her she had to remain discreet and she said she would.

Rosie dressed and I walked her back to the party next door. Eve and Ellen were still on the patio, but almost everyone else had disappeared. They looked at Rosie and asked her where she had been.

“I was next door checking out the pool,” Rosie responded. Eve and Ellen both smiled as they looked at me.

“Honestly,” I remarked, “Do you think we would do anything else?”

In unison, both Eve and Ellen responded, “Yes.”

My reputation on Eden Trails preceded me, or so it seems.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments