Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie's Dark Side Chapter 2

"Once you try black, you never go back."

17
4 Comments 4
14.3k Views 14.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Maggie and I were sitting around one Saturday doing nothing, as the grandparents had taken the kids for the weekend and wouldn't be bringing them back until late Sunday night.

It was early afternoon and I was having a cold beer and Maggie was having a rum and coke. We had had a couple, so were in a pretty good mood, when the phone rang. Maggie got up and went to answer it.

She came back in a little while and told me that it was a friend of ours, Tony, who had been up with Ken about a week before and we had all fucked Maggie several times that day. He had been her first black cock.

She said he wanted to know if it would be okay, if he stopped for a while as he was in the neighborhood.

Both of us knew, why he wanted to come over, so I asked her if she'd like some more black cock. I told her I didn't mind if she had him come over and fucked her, if she wanted too.

She told me she'd like for him to come up and she would be happy to have him give her some more of that good fucking, she said it was really a good fuck with him the last time. If I was sure I didn't mind, she'd like him to come up. I told her go ahead and have him come up.

She went back to the phone and told Tony that I had said it was fine for him to come by and that she'd be ready for him, as she was going to get a quick shower and get pretty for him.

It wasn't long before she was done with her shower and put on a sexy looking nightie and a sexy robe and was waiting for Tony to show.

I went out into the front yard and was drinking my beer, went Tony pulled into the driveway.

"Hi there Ed," he said as he climbed out of his car with a half case of Rainer beer in his hand. "I thought you might like a cold one."

The way to a man's heart is a cold beer - at least to me. So I was happy he remember what I liked to drink.

I took the beer from him and gave him one and told him to just go up on the side porch and there was a door that went into our bedroom. He could just go in without knocking as Maggie was in there waiting for him. I told him I'd probably be in there in a little while, so just make himself comfortable.

When he went into the door, I heard the lock click on it, so I went back into the house and went into my office, which was just off of our bedroom. The door between the office and bedroom was closed, but there was a peep hole in the door so I could see what was going on in there. I used it several times before when Maggie was getting fucked. Sometimes she and Ken wanted to be alone, so I let them - but they didn't know I had this peep hole so I could watch.

The lights were out in the office so it was very dark in there, but there was enough light in the bedroom so I could see them real good.

They were kissing and Tony had his hands all over her, her robe was off and he was playing with her tits and her cunt. She was undoing his pants and they fell to the floor and I saw he didn't have any underwear on and his big cock was rock hard.

Maggie dropped to her knees and holding his cock in her hands put it in her mouth, what she could get in there, and started sucking it, as Tony took off his T-shirt and threw it on the floor. He then pulled her up and pushed her back onto the bed and crawled on top of her spreading her legs apart and pushing his big hard cock up against the lips of her cunt.

Rubbing his cock a couple times on her lips as he put pressure on it and the juice from her cunt was coating the end of his cock, when he gotten the head of his cock nice and wet, he slid it into her cunt about half way.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

He then pulled it out and slid it back almost all the way in.

Maggie had her legs wrapped around his ass and was pushing her body into ever thrust he made with his cock. He was all the way in her cunt and pulling half way out and then back to the hilt in her pussy. I was amazed that she could take all of that cock. I had a pretty good sized cock, but nothing like Tony's cock and I thought that I was lucky to get it all in her tight little pussy.

It was really great to sit there and watch Maggie get some black cock, I was so hot that I had my cock out and was jacking it off, while I watched that black cock going in and out of my wife's cunt. Boy, was she enjoying it.

She started yelling and screaming when she came, I thought she was dying, but she was just having a hell of a climax. Tony blew his load shortly after and they both laid like they were dead.

Maggie got up after a little while and put her robe on and told Tony she was going to get a shower. He just mubbled in return as he was spent. When she came out of the bedroom headed for the shower, I was there and stopped her and led her to the couch and she knew what I wanted. She laid down and spread her legs, I quickly went down and licked her cunt clean and swallowed all the cum and juices that was there. I pulled myself up and slid my hard cock into her hot wet cunt and it didn't take me long to blow a load into her hot cunt that was waiting for more cock. She knew she was going to be well fucked before the day was done.

She went in and proceeded to take her shower, so I went into the bedroom where Tony was laying on the bed, smoking a cigarette. He gave me a big smile, when he saw me. "Boy what a good fuck your wife is," he said.

"Yes, she is damn good in bed, isn't she?" I replied.

"All I could think about was, fucking her again, after I had her the other day," Tony said. "I'd like to make this stop, a regular thing if it's okay with you two."

"I don't mind and I don't think Maggie would mind you stopping by, from time to time."

By then Maggie had came back in bare assed naked and went over and crawled in bed with Tony and told him, "Let's pick up where we left off."

I took the hint and left the two of them to their fun, or what ever they were doing.

I got myself another beer and went out on the side deck and was sitting there, enjoying my cold drink, when the door opened and Tony joined me on the deck.

He told me that he had to be going and what a great time he had with my wife. He also told me, that she wouldn't mind him stopping by from time to time.

I told him that would be great, as I loved him fucking her. I also asked him if she had sucked him off yet and he said she had it in her mouth a couple times but had not finished the job, so he was looking forward to a good blow job next time maybe.

With that he left and I went into the bedroom where I found Maggie laying on the bed waiting for me and my hard cock, where she would take good care of it with her wet, hot cunt.

Her cunt was soaking wet and so hot; I could not believe how hot she was. She said she couldn't wait for Tony to come back up.

I am looking forward to more black cock for Maggie.

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments