Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Lucy

"She might be what I need..."

25
11 Comments 11
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Hello, this is my first story. It is inspired by a wonderful woman. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Feedback is appreciated and accepted. Thanks!"

My name is Mike.  I’m forty-eight, divorced, and work troubleshooting for supply chains in international businesses.  I usually get called in before a company goes broke, or get court-ordered after a company files for bankruptcy.  Some judges that deal with this kind of thing have heard me talking about losses off trucks and trucks going out at full capacity and being a waste of logistics.  So they like my opinion.

This time, I was asked to come in on the front of a project.  So I was helping set up a material logistics chain from South Korea, across shipping lanes, to four different docks across the world.  It is a three-year project and this was the last part. 

As I walked down the street, I saw a moving van pulling away from the building my company had set me up in for my six-month stay. It was a very nice place, right in the middle of a great area of the city.  But still quiet and respectful.  And within walking distance to the warehouse. 

The businesses quickly learned I was American.  And some of the shop owners knew English and were very friendly and willing to help.  As I approached my building with my dinner, I noticed the door across the way was open.  I assumed the moving truck dropped off the belongings of my new neighbor.  

Because I don’t speak the local tongue well, I didn’t want to be rude and went inside my place.  After I set down my things and opened my laptop to get a few things done, there was a knock at my door.  

When I opened it, a stunningly beautiful woman stood outside.  She was a bit taller than the average woman for the area.  She had beautiful long black hair, perfectly cut and done but a little frazzled from work.  She wore a sports bra and leggings that fit her very well and showed off a very fit body below.  

She looked me in the face and with perfect english asked, “I’m so sorry to bother you but I saw you walk in and I really need someone with a bit more height to help me.”  As she bit her lower lip, I could not refuse.

“I guess you are my new neighbor. How can I assist?” Using my best neutral voice to not let her know how smoking hot I thought she was. 

“My name is Lucy, and I just moved back here from overseas.  I was working as a model.”  She smiled at me and winked. “And now I have a huge mess to clean and set up. But this light is out and it is annoying me. The moving guys left.  All of them were a bit short and could not help me with a broken light bulb.  Can you help a girl in destress please?  I think you are a good head taller then they were?”

How could I refuse?  And she turned around and I was treated to one of the greatest views of an ass in my entire life!  I knew the girl had to work out to have that kind of definition and this kind of grace!  But I’m getting ahead of myself.  

We got over to her place and she showed me a pot light in the kitchen that was dark.  As I looked up I saw a broken bulb in the socket.  Knowing the apartments, I asked if I could go to the bedroom and kill the electricity to the outlet.  

We got to the bedroom. I saw Lucy had a very nice bed set up and sheets waiting to go on it.  I opened the closet and there was just a suitcase at the bottom. I quickly opened up the closet door, found the circuit breaker, and threw the breaker for the kitchen area. “I need to run over to my apartment and get some thing really quick I’ll be right back,“ I said, and before she could answer I was walking out the door over to my place.

I went into my kitchen and found a small potato. It was one of the local variety is grown here but it was just the right size for what I needed it for. I took the potato and a couple of tools over to her apartment.

I took out the small utility knife that I brought along with me and cut off one end of the potato. ”Are you hungry? “ Lucy asked. 

“No, this is what I needed,” I said as I pushed the potato up into the shattered glass of the bulb that had been broken out of the socket and then slowly turned the potato and pulled the broken bulb out of the pot light. ”No runs, no drips, no errors,“ I said as I inserted the new bulb into the socket. Lucy ran and turned on the outlet and all the lights came on.

“Thank you so much! How can I repay you?”Lucy said with a huge smile on her face.  As close as she stood to me I was wondering what was on her mind. 

“Tell you what, you seem really busy right now, can I take you out to dinner?”  It was the best I could do.  And this woman was at least twenty years younger than me.  But I figured, what the hell!

“Sure, I need to clean up and change. Give me an hour?” I told her I would be back with beers in forty-five minutes.  She winked and said she would leave the door open after she cleaned up and to let myself back in.  

I went back over to my place and made sure I had cold beer. It was expensive but I like my American beer over anything there.  (I’m a beer snob, I know.  And next I needed tequila.) 

So about forty-five minutes later, I had changed my shirt, put on different shoes, and took four beers over to Lucy’s place.  I knocked lightly on the door and turned the knob.  I was really hoping to catch her, but I didn’t hear water running.  I walked in and put two beer in the fridge.  And heard a voice from the hall, “I hope you have one for me?” And there she stood in just a towel!  OMG, those legs and such cute feet! (I have a foot thing, yes! Not a fetish, I just like cute feet!)

I opened a bottle and handed it to her.  We clinked bottles and she drank.  I mean she really drank!  I think half the bottle was gone in three seconds!  Wow!  “Ohhhhh, that is so good.” Lucy said.  She turned and headed back to her bedroom.  I, of course, tried to get a glance but stayed where a gentleman should have.  Close by with my back kind of turned. 

She never asked where we would go.  I was thinking of the small place down the street I went to way more than I should have.  

Lucy stepped out a couple minutes later in a very short black skirt that seemed to melt against her, whiteblouse, and black heels with a peep toe. As I picked my jaw off the floor she handed me the empty bottle and said, “We should get going.” Like she knew where to go.  

As we walked out of the building, she turned left instead of right to my usual place so I followed her lead.  She took me to a place I had not noticed yet.  It appeared to be a small open air café. At the back they had a juice bar, there was a lot of modern art on the walls. It seemed really fresh and clean.  

She took a seat and I sat across from her. I looked into her eyes. That was a huge mistake. It was almost like they sucked me into her. Like she was absorbing my soul. She had a perfect Cupid bow on the lips. But her eyes fascinated me. I wanted to kiss those lips so bad, I kept going back to her eyes. And then she smiled. And I thought the sun had just risen.  

Lucy told me she had been working in Australia for the last year as a swimsuit model.  I could believe it.  She said she did some independent work for the moment for a few freelance people.  But she wanted to be home and this allowed her to do it.  I told her about my little adventure and how I would be here for about five more months.  

We ordered something light.  And got something from the juice bar.  I went with what she told me and everything was really good.  

Then I asked in my bad Korean, “Do you have a boyfriend?”  She laughed at me. 

“What are you trying to say?”

And I said, “guess I need lessons more, or the guys are having one over on me.” 

She leaned in and whispered, “you asked to fuck my ass,” to which I died of embarrassment.  Luckily, she laughed and said, “Not that you have not been looking at it enough to know where you would want to or not.” 

1LadyRita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1LadyRita

I looked at her and laughed.  She knew, so why hide it.  “Sorry, you caught me.  I have been working this project for two and a half years now and we can see the finish line if we can work out a few bugs.  So I have not been on a date in all that time and then some.  And you, wow!  Are drop dead gorgeous and here we are! On my first date in a long time.”

Lucy looked at me.  She picked up her glass and said, “Then we have to do this much more! The question is, can you keep up?” 

“I sure hope so, because I really want to.” 

We talked for way longer than I intended, but it was Friday night. And I had my weekend to look forward to. I suggested to Lucy that if she needed help to let me know. She said, “Then be ready to work first thing in the morning!” 

We laughed we talked. I finally decided that we needed to go home. I paid the bill, and right afterwards, I took her hand in mine. She looked at me and smiled, and we walked home.

We got to the apartment building, and I walked her to her door, not that it was that far away from mine. I asked her, “Do you need help with anything before I head home?”

I was still holding her hand.  She wound her fingers between mine amd asked, “Can you help me with one small task?”

"Sure," I replied.

“Help me make the bed?

Of course, I was going to help her make the bed. 

I gestured and followed her into her apartment. We went back to the bedroom and the sheets were exactly where I remembered them when I been in here earlier. She took one of the sheets, folded it, and waved it over the bed. As it landed, we straightened it out, took the corners of the fitted sheet, and put them under the mattress. We did the same with the flat sheet afterwards and made nice corners at the edges. She then threw me a pillow and a pillowcase. I laughed and put the pillowcase on the pillow and placed it at the top of the bed.

So, anything else you need help with? Like getting out of that skirt? I thought this all and then said. “Anything else I can help you with?” As I took her hand again. 

She pulled my hand up to her lips, looked me in the eye and said, “I can think of so many things.” And she took my middle finger into her mouth and started to suck on it.

I moaned, and let my other hand go to the back of her skirt.  I found the little zipper and quickly moved it down.  She smiled as me around my finger and it popped out of her mouth. She came into me and we kissed deeply like we had been under water and needed air!  

As we kissed, her skirt hit the floor and my hands ran down her back and found she was not wearing any panties.  The kiss became deeper and her hands were running down my chest to my jeans.  She got the button undone and the zipper down as she said, ”Would you just like to stay here tonight?” As she helped me get my boxers off. 

I ran my hands through her hair as she dropped to her knees in front of me and took my quickly hardening cock into her mouth. 

She sucked it up and down a couple of times and then licked from my ball sack to the tip and back down to kiss and suck on my balls.  I was so very hard at this point, and it had been a few days since I had taken matters into my own hands. So my balls were already boiling over. I ran my hands through her hair and she took my cock back into her mouth and suck it deep down into her throat.

Lucy‘s head was moving back and her throat was doing real things to my cock. I let out a low groan. My hands got tight on her hair and I said, ”Oh my God, I’m going to come so hard.“ And she didn’t miss a beat as rope after rope of my seed came out of me and onto her tongue.  

I watched as more and more came out of me and she just kept taking it as more went onto her face and then came down her chin. I saw the load in her mouth. She opened wide, closed her mouth, and swallowed. She licked her lips stood up. And I kissed her again, just as deeply.  

Somehow, during all of that, she had slipped her blouse and bra off. I had opened my shirt and took it off quickly and we crawled onto the sheets. But I was not thinking about sleep.

As she lay back and I got on top, I slowly started kissing her face. I tasted myself here and there, knowing the taste. I continued to kiss down her neck. When I got to her breasts, I took the nipples into my mouth, ran my tongue slowly around them, and then very quickly started flicking them. She moaned at this. I pinched her other nipple before I did the same thing to it, licking and sucking. They were extremely large breasts, but they were the perfect size. Exactly what I enjoyed with tight, hot nipples.

And then I continued my journey to my final destination as I kept going down past her extremely tight stomach with the cute little belly button ring that she had in there. I continued to work my way down her body.

It became evident that she did a lot of bikini work because she was completely waxed. I found this highly attractive. As I continued down and I could smell her arousal. It heightened me more and more for what I intended to do. I rubbed my cheek against her inner thigh as she spread them wider, giving me freedom to go to my task. 

My tongue started at the outside, worked its way back and forth over her outer lips. I continued to work my way down. I got all the way to above her sphincter and slowly ran my tongue around it and back up, staying right in the middle and coming up, savoring the odor and the juices that were starting to come from there. I stopped just short of her clit and the little hood over it. 

I could see it was sticking out and very excited.  But I had other plans first.  And so my tongue continued back down going on rounding around her outer lips, slowly pushing on her little tight rose bud.  Listening to her moans for my cues of where to go and where not to go. I found her likes and her dislikes, and then I inserted a finger into her. She moaned and grab the back of my head as my tongue quickly came up and flipped her clit.  Her hips started to buck at this and she got wetter and wetter. 

I clamped my mouth over her clit and started running my tongue over it and over again as my finger was joined by a second inside of her and I could hear the juices. She was moaning, and I knew she was close. I sucked on her clit and pulled it into my mouth and my tongue thrashed it. My fingers were crazy inside of her as they curled around and found her G-spot and curled around and ran over it!  

I think we may have woken the neighbors.  Lucy started to shake.  Not just quiver, but her body shook, and she came like someone had just opened a floodgate.  Her legs locked around my head and I licked and sucked for everything I had as she gave me everything she had.  

After about a minute of this, she started to come down.  I slowly removed my fingers from her as I knew she would probably be very sensitive.

I kissed her round her lips, I kissed her legs her thighs, I kissed her knees and the backs of her legs.  Then I ran my hands slowly up her body as she moaned, ”Holy fuck, what did you do to me, love?” And I kissed her, hard on the mouth.  Our tongues were all over each other and she pulled me down on top of her and put her legs around me like she would never let go.

And at some point, she reached down and took my cock and pointed it at the right spot.  I slipped in like I was meant to be there forever.  As I slowly pushed inside of her, we both stopped kissing as our heads went back. She said something. I moaned in absolute ecstasy.

The head of my cock finally met her cervix and my balls nestled up against her ass. I kissed her again and slowly pulled my cock out till just the head was in and dove back in, maddeningly slowly. She ran her nails down my back as I did this and I didn’t stop. 

I slowly made love to her for the next eternity.  With sweat dripping from both of us, I started to speed up.  I wanted to cum in this woman like no other.  Her eyes met mine and she said, “Please cum in me! I need you so much!” And she started to cum again, and this pushed me over the edge and I filled her with all I had in me. 

 

End of Part 1 

Published 
Written by Alxandr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments