Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Minako (Part 2)

"What does Serendipity have in store for our erstwhile interracial lovers?"

11
11 Comments 11
6.4k Views 6.4k
6.5k words 6.5k words
When we last left our two confused and aroused interracial wannabe lovers young twenty-one year old Minako was in a Lexus limousine heading to pick up her handsome older date John at his hotel. The couple would be attending a performance of classical music at Tokyo’s famed opera concert hall.

In the lead up to this evening both of our characters had become rather smitten with the other. The interracial passion threatened to heat up further during their date at the concert. Each of them had masturbated to the image of the other in order to find sleep the night before. Our sojourn carries on. Where will serendipity lead us now?

___________________________________

At the elegant retro-design Okura Hotel John waited what seemed like days, not hours. He fidgeted and paced the room back and forth. He turned the TV on and then turned the TV off. He tried to look at the news headlines on his computer. Nothing seemed to fill the hour-like minutes. Each successive minute seemed longer than the last one. Suddenly a light bulb went off. Startled the Canadian realized he had forgotten something.

Realizing how special Minako-san was John quickly took the elevator down to the lobby of the classic Okura Hotel. The lobby was a scene reminiscent of a futuristic utopia out of a Jetson’s TV episode. The handsome business executive then walked the stairs down to the lower shopping arcade situated below the elegant hotel. He soon found a small jewellery store. The anxious executive searched for the right gift to match Minako’s amazing dress.

The older fiftyish Japanese sales lady assisting him in the shop spoke no English. Whenever John would ask to examine an item of jewellery the nervous sales lady would titter with avid excitement. Finally after examining several unsatisfactory items John felt totally lost. Each item was either too expensive and would therefore seem too forward, or looked too cheap and therefore was not classy enough.

John hummed and hawed and procrastinated. The Canadian wasn’t normally so indecisive, but he wanted the gift to be perfect. The perturbed executive was unable to find what he wanted, but he was also unwilling to give up the chase. Just as the disappointed Canadian turned to leave the shop an item off in a corner glass case caught his eye. John stopped and asked the fat tittering sales lady to bring it out from under the glass.

The handsome entrepreneur gazed at the black satin choker with a critical eye. It was a simple classic choker design in black satin with a large luminescent pearl featured dangling in the centre. The large luminescent saltwater pearl was set in a white gold setting.

The frustrated male shopper knew immediately that he had found his elusive prize. John whipped out his wallet. The Canadian executive scanned the coloured plastic rectangles. Picking a card he quickly made the purchase using a suitably feminine red coloured credit card. Minako would be arriving in about an hour or so and he needed to get ready.

Finally with his gift in hand time seemed to be passing faster. John fingered the small black velvet jewellery box. The Canadian smiled as he set it down on the bedside table. The muscular Canadian investor stripped naked out of his sweaty clothes. Langham took a long hot shower to try to de-stress. In the shower John’s cock was engorged by thoughts of slim pretty Minako. He pictured her lithe slender body and nothing would make his erection go down.

With no time to masturbate John had to just shampoo and soap-up his muscular and fit body. The Canadian just had to hope young Minako would not notice the massive bulge in the front of his slacks. He carefully and methodically shaved. John felt his jaw and now smooth skin. Unsatisfied with the shaving job, he shaved again. John brushed his teeth. He checked his breath. Unsatisfied he brushed them a second time.

John grinned into the mirror. He felt like a goof. Why did he feel like a teenager going on his first date? The businessman so much wanted to impress Minako-san tonight. He looked around the bathroom counter and located the small bottle of blue mouthwash. John gargled. Nervously he gargled a second time. This was getting ridiculous he realized.

With his excitement rising John brushed his hair. The handsome Canadian selected a soft white cotton dress shirt hand tailored from his long-time tailor in Hong Kong. The buttons were in the thicker Italian style. He slipped on his elegant black Italian tailored suit with French cuffs on the trousers. John added an elegant crocodile belt, Italian loafers to seem more casual and a classic Hermes pale yellow tie.

Next John slipped on his vintage Cartier wristwatch and snapped the white gold clasp on the crocodile strap. Reaching out he grabbed his amber coloured cologne. One spurt was followed anxiously by two more. Okay one more. John felt so nervous he added even another. Oh god had he put on too much fucking cologne? He felt like a schoolboy on his first date.

The Canadian chuckled realizing a cloud of cologne would be following him on the date. He hoped he wouldn’t gas poor Minako-san to death with his overdone cologne? John looked at the time and realized it was time to go to the front lobby. Sugihara’s car would arrive soon.

_____________________________________

John exited the front of his classy hotel. He slid into the back of the black limousine beside the slender Minako-san. It was already dark so he couldn’t fully make out his young date’s outfit. Certainly her hair had been curled. The young Japanese intern’s long hair was pulled to the back of her head by a black crystal encrusted clasp.

The tumble of newly coifed tight curls made the sexy Japanese intern’s hair look more full and lush. John liked this more formal looking Minako. She looked so dreamy and elegant. Also even in the dim light of the car the Canadian could tell Minako’s make-up was pure and flawless.

“You look so beautiful Minako-san.”

John’s voice was husky, but soft. Young Minako beamed and blushed in the darkness of the car and so John blushed also. The pretty Japanese girl noted that her date had really over-done the cologne and she smiled nervously. She hoped she wouldn’t cough, but the smell of John’s cologne was very strong. The young intern wanted to giggle, but she resisted the temptation. Would John even be able to smell her elegant floral perfume with his over-powering cologne? Minako doubted it and again had to supress a burst of giggles.

The handsome executive knew he shouldn’t flirt with a girl almost young enough to be his daughter, but John was smitten and had lost control. In a desperate move to quell his inner turmoil the Canadian reached out and touched Minako’s slender feminine hand laying on the car seat between them. He squeezed it lightly for no reason at all except he couldn’t resist the impulse.

“I’m so sorry. I hope I didn’t embarrass you? I mean I know I shouldn’t be so forward in Japanese society. But…..”

Minako-san averted her dark eyes batting her long mascara coated lashes nervously. Yes it was wrong for an older man to flirt with her like this, but still it had thrilled her. Her heart was fluttering already. This was not even a date, it was just a business evening out and yet already this man was complimenting her like a man seeking to woo her heart.

Minako was so confused. Men in Japan did not act like this? The young translator student felt lost in a swamp of foreign customs where the way things were done in Japan was of no consequence. Even though John’s errant social faux pas scared her, she also liked the freedom of being together with him. She smiled. It was nice being with a man who said what he was thinking. It made her feel like a woman.

John blundered ahead from one social screw-up to another. It seemed each blunder was bigger than the next. Whatever knowledge of Japanese culture the Canadian businessman may have possessed flew out the window in the presence of this magnetic female creature. She had seemingly addled his brain. John’s attempt to apologize actually just magnified his first social slip-up.

“….well it’s just that you really do look amazingly beautiful and I guess I just blurted it out without thinking.”

John looked down crestfallen his heart racing. The executive realized he had just complimented her again, but even more overtly. This time it was John’s eyes that wanted to bore a hole in the car seat and drill down until he discovered oil. The Canadian suddenly realized he was still holding the poor girl’s slender hand. The older executive nervously tried to withdraw his hand without being too obvious.

Minako by now was pretty embarrassed and her face was hotly flushed. Yet she was also entirely taken by this strange foreign man who couldn’t help blurting out compliments to her. As John tried to pull his hand away she anxiously put her hand on top of his. Minako had effectively trapped his wayward hand. The pretty Japanese girl gave John’s lager male paw a reassuring squeeze. Minako wanted to let this attractive stranger know she was not offended by his forward and inappropriate remarks.

Caught up in the moment and a bit dazed by everything that had happened in the last thirty-six hours the young Japanese intern just forgot to let go of John’s hand. The limousine moved on through the dark night. Feeling rather shy John’s concert escort for the evening giggled and looked up into his warm hazel eyes. The car was quite dark and dim inside, but still she could see the male desire and heat burning in his steady firm gaze.

“It’s alright. Any girl will love to have compliments. I know we will have a lovely time. I hope I will look okay?”

Minako-san blushed demurely. John looked at his date more closely. He noticed she had tied a small delicate silver-grey scarf around her neck. His heart sank. What about his gift? John was now undecided what to do. He couldn’t ask her to take off her elegant scarf. That would be rude. He fingered the gift in his pocket.

From that point on the trip to the concert hall was more relaxed. Soon the two of them were chatting easily. John just never felt the moment was right so he never pulled out the special gift he had purchased for the young woman he was now dreaming about. The elegant neck choker stayed in his pocket next to his throbbing engorged cock.

When Sugihara’s limo driver pulled up in front of the concert hall Minako spoke to him in Japanese and then John got out. The handsome Canadian walked around the car and opened Minako’s door for her. John stretched out his hand. Minako elegantly crooked her arm and took his hand. She demurely tucked her skirt under as John helped her rise out of the car.

A cluster of paparazzi was at the front of the concert hall hoping to catch photos of famous people and actors. The lights around the front of the concert hall cast a warm yellow light. As Minako-san stood up in her new elegant black dress and heels, her hair a tumble of curls, her nails perfectly manicured, her lips Chanel-red, John almost fainted. The Canadian beamed with pride. Well let them assume whatever they want he grinned inside his brain. If they think we are a couple, well what is the harm?

As John looked Minako up and down he was stunned. My god this petite Asian woman was truly gorgeous. An Asian goddess! John grinned that huge grin of pride men wear when a perfectly stunning woman is on their arm. John turned letting his charming date link her arm gracefully into his. It was time to escort Minako-san into the concert hall. Suddenly and without warning the camera flashes began to explode in front of their faces blinding Minako’s eyes.

Startled Minako-san held up her hand to defend her eyes from the bright flashing lights. John pushed away one photographer who pushed too close to them almost knocking Minako over. He glared at the aggressive journalist as if to say “Hey buddy back off!”.

Young skittish Minako-san shrank back terrified by the sudden attack. She clung onto John’s bicep nervously shielding her face in his jacket. John pushed his arm forward clearing a path through the crowd of cameramen and chuckling. Using his strength he steered a path for his date. John muscled the paparazzi to the side and made a safe path for young Minako. His pretty Japanese companion began to giggle clinging nervously to her strong male escort as he led her to the entrance of the concert hall.

“Why did they take our picture John?”

Minako was breathless. It had all happened so fast. But she was starting to relax now that they were safely inside the concert hall foyer. Security at the door had checked their tickets and they were now past the swarm of photographers. The pretty young intern was catching her breath, her heart racing. It had all been so unexpected and surreal. John laughed easily.

“I have no idea. I guess they think the same thing I do.”

Minako-san looked up at her date confused.

“What do you mean John?”

He laughed easily realizing her confusion.

“Well surely you are the most stunningly beautiful creature here tonight, so they wanted to take your picture.”

Minako-san blushed. The cute intern pretended to playfully hit John lightly on the arm.

“You’re teasing me. Sometimes you foreign men are so terrible. You just tease me and I don’t know if it’s teasing…”

Minako grinned a cheeky grin. Actually she loved how teasing and playful John was. It was so different from Japanese men. She loved how he flirted with her.

“I don’t know to believe you or to be angry with you?”

Minako pouted and pushed out her bottom lip. John put his index finger to the young woman’s soft lips to shush her. His eyes took on the most serious of deep male looks.

“Minako I can assure you…”

Langham paused a pregnant pause to make sure he had his date’s full attention. Minako’s heart was still racing from being chased by the paparazzi. Her big eyes looked up wide and filled with youthful wonder. All the excitement and rush of the entrance had given Minako’s face an aura of child-like whimsy and glee. She was still a bit nervous and jumpy from the whole crazy flashbulb attack.

“I am not teasing. You are really the most beautiful woman here.”

Minako thought her heart would stop. John had delivered the line with such sincerity. Could he really believe it? This man was so romantic it was like a dream. As John escorted Minako into the main foyer she looked around and saw all the long elegant gowns, the fancy diamonds and jewels, the expensive handbags: it all made Minako-san more and more nervous.

John went and fetched Minako a flute of Champagne. As they waited for the chiming bell to call them to their seats John looked about the large open hall. He was so glad he had come. Minako stood on the tips of her new heels and whispered into his ear.

“John everyone here is so rich. And…..”

She paused.

“…all the women look so sophisticated and elegant.”

John smiled and laughed easily. He loved it when Minako-san held onto his arm. Her soft lips and her warm moist breath teased his ear. As Minako had leaned in close to John’s body her light floral spring-like perfume scent had wafted to his nose. For a second he felt a little dizzy with desire.

“John can I hold your hand? I feel terribly nervous. All these ladies are older than me.”

John thought he had won the lottery. Was it all right if she held his hand? Was this girl crazy? Langham reached down to find Minako’s slender hand. His date’s hand was warm and a bit sweaty. The Canadian confidently and gently took hold and gave her feminine hand a reassuring soft squeeze.

Quickly remembering that Akiko had wanted a photo of John Minako-san commented on the beautiful concert hall.

“John this building is so beautiful. We should take a photo.”

Minako-san smiled trying not to betray her ulterior motive. Her sister would kill her if she didn’t get a photo on their date. John smiled and looked around. The hall was spectacular. Minako pulled out her phone.

The pretty young translator trainee walked over to one of the waitresses and asked her to take their photo together. Minako hugged into John’s body and her face beamed. She was having such a good time. They both smiled as the young staff member took their photo. Minako checked the photo on her screen and held the screen out for John to see.

“Look John. You look very handsome.”

John blushed at her comment. Minako blushed realizing she was acting like a foreigner now and casting about compliments like they were candy. She giggled at her rapid transformation. John laughed.

“Well certainly not handsome enough to be standing next to you. Look at how elegant and gorgeous you look in that dress.”

Minako’s cheeks flushed pink and she beamed. When John was distracted reading the program for the performance Minako excused her self to go to the little girl’s room. John was looking at the description of Emanuel Bach’s cantata. He remembered to point out to Minako that this piece was by J.S. Bach’s talented son. Accordingly it was not “the Bach” most people are familiar with, yet it was an amazing piece of music.

Minako did want to pee, but more than this she wanted to text the photo to her sister Akiko.

TXT: Here he is sis. Take a look.

TXT: OMG he’s dreamy Min. Will you fuck him?

TXT: Sis you are so gross. (Tongue out emoticon) We’re at a concert. (Angel emoticon)

TXT: Gotta run sis.

Minako smiled as she shut off her phone. Her sister Akiko was crazy. Would she fuck him? Minako giggled. She returned from the bathroom. She linked her arm casually into John’s as the chiming bells began to ring. The concert was about to start. Everyone was being called to his or her seats. The young Japanese intern held on nervously to John’s arm as he led the way.

In what felt like a breezy romantic dream the couple were seated. Before John could realize it the first half of the concert was over. Was the music any good? He had no idea. It had been impossible for the Canadian to concentrate with charming Minako-san at his side.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss

Worse still the young Japanese girl had reached over and taken his hand during the performance. His heart had almost jumped out of his chest. Yes John’s cock had swelled. Yes it had throbbed. The Canadian looked down hoping the swelling bulge was not too noticeable.

When the couple stood for intermission John had to squirm and shift a bit to reposition his hard erect cock. Still when he stood there was a discernable swell in the front of his slacks. The executive blushed hoping the pretty girl he was escorting did not notice the protrusion in the front of his slacks.

Luckily young Minako bubbled on about the music and was seemingly oblivious to John’s aroused state. The young intern translator chattered about how much she liked the French horn section in the second piece. Her face looked so animated and bursting with sparkling energy. Langham had never felt happier in his life.

“Now I know why you love this cantata so much. No wonder it created such a sensation in 1783.”

John smiled.

“I had no idea this was by Bach’s son.”

The Canadian realized he didn’t need to tell this girl anything. She was already on top of it.

“John did you know that Mozart was a big fan of Emanuel Bach? I had no idea.”

John chuckled. He couldn’t get a word in edgewise as his date prattled on. John grinned.

“Minako have you been looking all this up on Wikipedia?”

His date blushed furiously.

“John I hate you sometimes. Listen!”

John chuckled again and apologized.

“No really. Do you have any idea what Mozart said about C.P.E. Bach?”

John shook his head in the negative.

“Well he said, ‘He is the father, we are the children.”

Minako beamed showing off her knowledge. The young Japanese prattled on about the musical score and which parts of the orchestra she liked. John was impressed. Clearly his date had researched the music before the concert.

“John the poetry in the cantata is also so beautiful and moving. Don’t you think the most sublime things in life are just simple and elegant?”

John nodded in wonder. Gosh this woman was really pretty when she was animated. He could barely get any words out of his mouth—his brain was paralyzed by Minako’s vitality, charm and beauty. The executive just liked to watch Minako’s face glow and see the youthful excitement dancing in her dark eyes. This girl had a certain “oomph” that made it fun just to be with her.

John wanted to reach out his hand and pull a wayward curl back behind Minako’s ear. He resisted the urge. As the young Japanese intern jabbered next to him the Canadian felt like the luckiest man in the world. This young woman had such élan and her high spirits were infectious.

John scanned the room while Minako chattered on about the performance.

“Oh John did you notice how haunting the Oboe was?”

John was distracted. He had noted that several men were looking his date up and down with obvious sexual interest. Male predators were near. John moved closer to young Minako and slipped his arm possessively around her slender waist. Like a territorial alpha lion John was claiming his female prize. The arm about the waist was as if to declare to all these circling jackals, “fuck off you losers, she’s mine.”

Feeling John’s strong male arm slip around her waist had completely surprised the young Japanese girl. No Japanese man would dare such a thing on a first date like this. She was a bit skittish and almost let out a squeak of surprise. Minako looked up at John, her eyes wide and wondrous. The young Japanese intern wore a look of pleasant confusion.

Next the young translator felt John pull her tiny Asian body slightly into his larger muscular frame. This exertion of male power made her tingle warmly inside and butterflies danced a fiesta in her tummy. Some primordial unspoken mating signals were being exchanged between the very attractive pair. John flirted and Minako responded and flirted back.

Having the arm of an older strong male around her waist made Minako feel very feminine protected and secure. Everything John had done so far this evening made Minako’s nubile young body aroused: if this strong male wanted to mate and reproduce the young female’s body was receiving the signals and getting ready. Minako’s skin tingled, her eyes danced and between her thighs her pussy secreted viscous juices as her hormones responded to John’s overtures of desire.

Minako looked around the concert hall foyer and noticed some of the older Japanese women were furtively looking at her with open envy. Sensing how lucky she was Minako squeezed John’s arm slightly and moved closer to his body as if to say “thank you” for protecting me. It was a confidence boost for Minako to show the older women in the room how valuable and unique she was as a woman. She had the chiselled-jaw attractive foreigner named John next to her. Minako smiled the mischievous smile of a suddenly self-satisfied Cheshire cat.

__________________________________

After the performance the two concertgoers went for a late dinner as planned by Sugihara. At some point over a chef’s choice omakase dinner the two musical companions just found they were smiling and gazing into each other’s eyes deeply. John fumbled for words and tried to break the spell without seeming like a total idiot. Minako turned her eyes down and blushed. Why was she so attracted to this foreign man?

Near the end of the meal John suddenly realized he still had his gift in his pocket next to his engorged cock. Minako was standing and the restaurant was near empty by this point. The Canadian had paid the bill and realized time was running out. John moved next to his pretty date and reached into his pocket.

“Minako….”

His voice was soft, but masculine and firm. The young intern brushed some curled strands of hair away from her pretty face. Her dark eyes looked up into John’s hazel orbs.

“Yes John.”

He smiled an open honest smile.

“I hope you will remember tonight as a special evening. I had such a wonderful time.”

Minako blushed her heart pounding.

“Yes John. I had a wonderful time too. Much better than I expected.”

Realizing her verbal mistake Minako giggled and tried to apologize.

“No I mean….”

John chuckled easily.

“Yes I know what you meant Minako.”

As Minako bashfully looked down John slipped out the choker from its black velvet box. The Canadian moved behind Minako and lifted her tumble of curls off her slender graceful neck. He gently pulled at Minako’s elegant neck scarf.

“Oh here let me help you John.”

The pretty translator removed her scarf. She only had a tiny black clutch bag under her arm. Minako held the scarf uncertain of what to do. John took the scarf from her hand.

“Here I’ll keep that in my pocket.”

John stuffed the small delicate silver-grey silk scarf in his jacket pocket.

“But John what are you…..”

John laughed softly as he slid the choker around his date’s slender neck.

“A small gift as a memory for taking an evening and spending it with me when you had no need to. I really had such a good time.”

Minako’s feminine hand jumped up to touch the pearl at her throat. She wanted to rush to the bathroom to see what the choker looked like, but she knew that would seem silly. Something caused them both to pause without speaking. A moment, a feeling, something intangible took hold of them, something more powerful than either of them. Serendipity had quietly slipped into the room.

They both knew what they wanted, but it was so wrong. Minako hesitated her heart racing. She was too afraid to move an inch. Yet her body moved forward ever so slightly as if of its own volition. It seemed like a trance had taken hold that neither one could resist. The distance between their bodies closed ever so slightly. A certain magnetic attraction seemed to take over. There was an unseen power that was pulling them together.

Young beautiful Minako closed her eyes for no reason whatsoever. Somehow she just knew she should close her eyes. The moment was in control and she was just following fate’s path. A force beyond John’s control was likewise pulling him forward. Langham felt their bodies touch at their hips. Minako almost jumped when John’s hand gently brushed her cheek. Ever so slowly their lips came together.

The kiss was delicate and soft. It was almost not a kiss at all it was so soft and hesitant. Was that John’s tongue teasing her bottom lip? Minako was dazed and confused. The moment lingered as if infinity had taken charge of them. Young Minako was lost in the kiss: John was lost in the moment. But then in a sudden nervous gasp Minako pulled away. Startled she gasped for air. During the kiss she had forgotten to breath.

Minako’s hand flew to her mouth in mortal disbelief. Minako’s dark eyes flew wide. The young startled woman wore an expression like John had burned her lips. The young girl kept touching her lips in disbelief as if to check if the kiss had been real. Had she really just kissed a foreigner—a handsome older foreigner? Young Minako shook her head and wanted to pinch her self to see if this was a dream.

There had been a deep connection between them the whole evening. But that connection had peaked during the kiss. Neither of them could deny it. But Minako was terrified. What had just happened? Everything inside her tumbled upside down: every belief and assumption was thrown out the window. She was Japanese—he was white? What would her sister say? What would her mother say? Oh my god what if her father found out she had kissed him?

John tried to apologize. His fumbling efforts only terrified Minako even more.

“Take me home please.”

Minako-san’s cheeks were blooming pink. Her request was whispered. She had just kissed a foreigner. But what scared her even more than the kiss was what she felt afterwards: that she wanted to do it again. Oh god she wanted to do it again and again and again.

________________________________________

Minako rolled her eyes at her younger sister Akiko.

“No I’m telling you sis it’s true. Kissing for foreigners is nothing. Sex is nothing to them. Fucking for an American is just like eating potato chips. They fuck a girl and in a few minutes she is forgotten.”

Minako glared at her younger sister Akiko dubiously.

“What do you know about foreigners and sex? Besides John is Canadian not American.”

Akiko smiled. She loved cranking her sister up.

“All the same sis, all the same. White guys love to fuck, but it’s like eating a California roll for them.”

Akiko grinned. She loved lording it over her older sister. She was the “popular” girl and she had always known it. Minako may have the brains, but Akiko had the looks. Everyone agreed.

“Besides I know a lot. I watch all the foreign shows and movies. I tell you in Game of Thrones they have a lot of lesbian sex. Foreigners like that kind of stuff. If you want to tempt this guy John, send him a text of you kissing Sakura-san.”

Akiko giggled a wicked giggle. Minako-san punched her sister lightly on the shoulder, but she also giggled wildly.

“You’re crazy Akiko.”

Minako blushed a hot pink. Did her sister know that she and Sakura had kissed? Could she even know that Sakura like to touch Minako’s breasts? Akiko could sense things because the sisters were so close, but there was no way she could know that she and Sakura kissed—was there?

Three months had passed since John had kissed Minako. The kiss after the concert had terrified the young Japanese intern. She had fled John when the limo had stopped at her apartment building. She had raced up the front steps barely saying goodnight. The evening had ended badly. John had stood on Minako’s bottom step looking up at her tall towering apartment building feeling like the biggest heel in the world. Why had he kissed her? He was such a fool. He had ruined everything. He had assumed too much. He had committed a fatal blunder.

Reaching into his jacket pocket John had realized he still had Minako’s scarf. He had fingered the delicate silk. John pulled the scarf out in the dark lonely night. Standing on the step of Minako’s apartment building John had put the scarf up to his nose and inhaled deeply. At that moment he could smell her perfume. More than this he could smell her skin. John’s brain had gone dizzy. Why had she run away? Why was she so afraid?

Poor John had needed to leave Japan later that week. Minako had confessed everything to her younger sister, the “popular” Akiko. The two sisters had spent many nights reconstructing every minute of Minako’s time spent with John. The entire date was discussed in minute detail and then discussed again.

“So he helped you out of the car. Prince fucking charming: what next?”

Akiko would laugh. She had forced her sister Minako to recount in great detail what the two young women now referred to as “the kiss”.

As the two sisters huddled in Akiko’s bedroom at home they would discuss the date. In particular they would discuss the “kiss”. Akiko’s “kiss questions” would run something like this:

1. How soft was it?

2. Did he use tongue?

3. Do foreigners have funny tasting lips?

4. How long did it last?

5. What did he smell like?

6. Who kissed first?

7. Was his skin rough?

8. Are you sure he kissed first?

9. How soft was it again?

10. Are you sure he didn’t slip you his tongue?

So you get the picture. The same questions would be answered in a different order almost every night as the two sisters giggled and shared secrets.

The kiss in reality had been delicate and soft. It was almost not a kiss it had been so soft and hesitant. The moment had lingered as if infinity had taken hold of the pair of interracial lovers. But then in a sudden nervous gasp Minako had pulled away from John. What was she doing? She was kissing an older white man? That had ended the moment of perfection and precipitated the crisis.

Minako’s hand had flown to her mouth in mortal disbelief. Minako’s eyes had opened wide. She had worn an expression on her face like John had burned her lips. The young girl had kept touching her trembling lips to see if the kiss had been real.

“Well I don’t know Akiko? I just kept touching my lips because I couldn’t believe what had just happened.”

Akiko cackled.

“Sis sometimes you’re clueless. Of course he wanted you. Look at you. Plus all those white guys are obsessed with Japanese pussy. They think our pussy juice tastes like sake.”

Akiko laughed. Minako blushed.

“They do not Akiko. And besides John isn’t like that: he’s nice.”

Yes there had been a deep connection she now knew. Minako didn’t want to use the word “love” with her sister Akiko, but could it have been the start? She was still scared when she thought about it. Neither one of them could deny it: but Minako had been too terrified to admit it even to her self. “Love” was a very big word for Minako to use.

John had tried to apologize, but nothing had registered in Minako’s brain. She was too dazed and confused.

“Please just take me home.”

She had implored that dark night. Tokyo had suddenly seemed scary to her as John drove her home. So now here she was talking about “the kiss” again with her sister. She kept blaming her self for ending such a perfect date so miserably. Why had she driven John away?

“Do you think he’ll come back sis?”

Minako looked so nervous and pensive.

“Do you think he’d ever want to see me again?”

Minako refused to admit it, even to her self, but she was heart broken. She had been too scared and now John was gone. He was off in Hong Kong or somewhere traveling and she feared she would never see him again. John had done everything right. He had done what a man should do, but she had screwed everything up because she was too scared.

Minako’s sister Akiko knew this was not the right moment to crack a joke. She held her sister’s hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

“I’m sure he’ll come back sis. Don’t worry.”

______________________________

A week later Minako was back interning and doing boring contract and regulation translations at Sugihara’s company. Now the young Japanese translator hated the cubicle she was in. Just being at the office reminded her of John. She looked over at her best friend Sakura-san.

“What are you translating?”

“Oh food exports regulations.”

Minako laughed.

“Oh how exciting. I’m doing a construction contract. Do you know they even have to calculate how many square meters of concrete they will use?”

The two girls giggled. It was really boring at the company. The only thing to break the monotony was to know that Sakura would come over that night to sleep over and eat seaweed and watch bad romance movies on TV. Just when the girls started to chat Risa came to the door.

“Minako-san.”

The translator intern looked up in surprise. Usually no one ever came looking for her.

“Mr Sugihara wants to see you.”

Both Sakura and Minako looked at Risa-san with surprise. What could the big boss want?

________________________________

Risa-san left Minako at the door to the big boss’s huge office. Her hear was racing. Minako’s father’s friend David Sugihara had never called her to his office before—never. What could he want? Minako knocked softly.

“Come in Minako-chan.”

The young translator heard her boss’s deep husky voice. Slowly she pushed open the heavy oak office door and entered. Sugihara’s office was huge with a meeting table off to one side. The panoramic view from the glass windows looked over Tokyo Bay in a spectacular vista of ocean and cityscape.

Minako demurely held her hands together in front of her and bowed to her superior.

“Sugihara-san. You requested me?”

David Sugihara was reading a document. He paused and looked up.

“Oh yes. It has to do with my friend Langham-san.”

Minako’s heart leaped. She was terrified. Had Mr Sugihara discovered her secret? Did he know that she had kissed Mr Langham? Was she going to be fired? Was he going to tell her father? This last fear was the biggest. Minako’s thumping heart jumped into her throat. Her palms began to sweat and she fidgeted on the heels of her shoes. Her cheeks bloomed pink.

To be continued……

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments