Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midnight moments

"A delicious way to wake up in the twilight hours ...."

23
12 Comments 12
11.5k Views 11.5k
715 words 715 words
I feel myself slowly coming into my consciousness. It must be 2, ormaybe 3 a.m. Then I notice it. Warmth. Its source so close to me, lying beside me, my back to it. How long have I been asleep? Am I still dreaming? Then he stirs, just slightly. He moves closer to me, and I'm happy for it. I feel his body heat surround me. The rise and fall of his chest presses gently against my back. His even, resting breath coordinated with my own. It is lovely.

As I lay there, eyes still closed I think about dozing back to dreamland. But something keeps me teetering on the edge of slumber. Arousal. Is it just my imagination? Or is it lingering here over us? Just within reach.

Now I feel it, his hand with the slightest pressures slowly finding its way up my bare thigh, around my curvaceous hip and up my torso. It turns to feather like brushes against my collarbone. He leans over my ear and whispers, "Mmm. Beautiful."

I lean back into him, and turn my head to allow him access to my neck. He places light kisses behind my ear, all the time tracing his fingers delicately from my chin, down my neck, to my collarbone and the tops of my breasts. The kisses become insistent and more passionate, his tongue massaging my flesh. I grind my hips back into his and there it is! That wonderfully rock hard chocolate cock! I smile and let out a little approving yummy sound.

Suddenly, the kisses stop, and he presses his hard on into the cushion of my round ass, making sure I feel the seriousness of his passion. His hand that was, oh so tantalizing just a moment ago is now holding my body to his with pressure on my chest. I gasp as he has caught me off guard. My breathing quickens. My porcelains white breasts are heaving. He lessens his grip but keeps his hand on my chest. He grabs the low-neck line of my tank top and says, “I know what you want me to do. You want me to just ravage you here and now!"

He bites my ear lobe.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

He continues, "You want me to rip this top and force those amazing tits out into the night air. Don't you?!"

Without any hesitation, he does exactly that.

How does he know I crave this, dare I say, I love it.

Feather like caresses turn to aggressive pawing at every sensual part of our bodies. I get lost in the high of our passion. Suddenly the pinch of my rosy nipple brings me slightly back down, but it feels so good that I'm soaring again. The next few moments move quickly as our intention are crystal clear. What's left of our clothes are gone and we are just flesh to flesh, a mix of beautiful chocolatey brown and pearly white.

He is still behind me inhibiting my movements.

By now we both know just how wet I've become. He reaches between my thick thighs and forces them wide holding them apart with his strong legs and an arm around my body pinning me to him. He teases and tortures me. He spreads my juices around my opening and furiously plays with that magical button.

I'm worked up almost to the point of no return when he finally slams his thick fingers deep into my waiting pussy. My body responds by arching back allowing a better angle for his intrusion. With my head thrown back on his muscular shoulder he is biting, kissing, and sucking my neck, driving me straight over the edge and I burst into my first orgasm. Giving him exactly what he was working for, a shower of feminine arousal coating his hand and both of our legs. As my breath returns to a normal pace, he holds me lovingly until my orgasm subsides. Turns me to face him, he kisses me deeply, and I feel a Cheshire grin spread across his face. "What are you laughing at? “I ask him. "I love when you squirt hard; I know I did a good job!" he says.

I bite his bottom lip and say, "Get ready sir, it's time I reward you for a job well done!"

Published 
Written by Butterflyhoney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments