Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Black Master

"This is a story that I wrote with a very sexual man I met online.Hope you all enjoy."

5
3 Comments 3
33.2k Views 33.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story

I seen him in the market as I do every time he is there getting a quick bite to eat on his lunch break. I always make sure to do the shopping around the time he comes in to sit in the cafe to eat his lunch. His strong black body looks like it will rip through the business suit he is wearing. This time he catches me watching him. He smiles at me and rubs his hand on his thick cock so I can see how big it is through his pants. Shocked that I was caught I continue my shopping.

I feel a hand reach up and grab my hair and you whisper in my ear, "Did you like what you saw? "You say to me.

 I stop my heart beating fast I can t believe you are standing behind me. You reach under my skirt and feel my panties they are soaked from watching you.

"You feel nice and tight I would love some of your pussy." You say to me, as I am trapped by the hold you have on my hair.

 I tell you my husband is away on a business trip and the kids are in bed at nine. I give you my number and address and you tell me you will be there. You let me go after you rub your hard man hood on my back side letting me feel what I was going to get later. I finish at the market and go home excited and yet scared of what is to come. I pull up to see a shopping bag at the door. I pick it up open it and it is a red sexy night gown with a black sexy robe with a note that reads...."You will be wearing this showered and sitting on your bed when I get there with make up on and hair in place. Make sure your pussy is shaved clean for I will spread you to inspect, if I find one hair I will spank your white whore ass till it is red. After the kids are in bed I do as the note said.  I sit on the bed and wait to hear your foot steps coming up the stairs.

You have the door unlocked so I slip in quietly. I see you, reclined on the bed, your eyes closed. I get behind you and trace my thick finger along your soft lips. You open your eyes, surprised at not having noticed my entry. You try to turn your head. But my hand holds your neck painfully immobilizing you. Suddenly you feel fear. Was that the guy you invited from the store or was it some other intruder. As panic grips you, you have a black cloth wrapped around your eyes and I quickly tie it around your head tightly, blinding you completely. You are really scared now, opening your mouth to scream. My thick rough palm is on your mouth stifling every sound you try to make. I jerk you up and push you on the bed, flat on your belly. Then you feel my huge body cover yours, my whole weight crushing you. You gasp as you feel my massive erection pressed into your soft ass. You smell my musky aftershave. I pull up the red night gown with one hand exposing your white legs and thighs, lifting my hips to get the gown above your hips. My other hand now squeezes your white ass cheeks roughly. My fingers slips between your ass, a finger touching your anus and another reaching deeper, to find your vaginal opening. You want to scream but my hand is tightly clasped over your mouth. You feel my finger caress your anus as the other finger slips into your vagina, rotating as it progresses. You are desperate to find out if it is the man you invited or some stranger who was intruding into your most intimate part. I thrust my finger into your vagina, it is thick and rough, and you feel a shearing pain as the finger intrudes deep reaching the entrance to your womb. A whimper escapes your lips through my fingers clasped around your mouth. You hear me unzipping my pant. sweat breaks over your brow. The next instant you feel my thick swollen and hard cock pressed into your naked soft ass, you realize it is huge and feel it throbbing. I turn your faceto one side, and then my rough tongue licks your cheek. I feel your vagina begin to moist. I keep licking your cheek as my finger slips in and out of your vagina in slow deep strokes. soon your vaginal walls are drenching my finger with their warm secreations. I remove my hand from your mouth.

"Is that you?" you whisper. "Does it matter?" I ask you.

 You are not sure if its the man you invited, my voice is muffled. Before you can utter another word, my lips cover yours, my tongue rudely entering your mouth.

Sofiiamartinez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofiiamartinez

My lips crush yours as my finger works inside your vagina. I keep rubbing my throbbing penis into your soft ass. I let go your lips and roll down from your crushed supple body.I turn you on your back and roll on top of you. My fingers spread your pussy lips and in an instant you feel the huge head of my thick black cock being fitted to your love tunnel.I lower myself on you, my cock entering your pussy in slow langorous pace, streching your vagina. It is so thick, you have never felt your pussy filled so much.I pin down your arms and begin to grind my cock inside your pussy. Your vagina anoints the huge black shaft with its sticky juices. you begin to moan with pleasure feeling the thick meat move inside your fleshy passage.......

I am scared he is deep inside my wet tight pussy fucking me deep and hard. Who is this man so rough and strong fucking me. Part of me doesn' t care that his thick hard cock is pounding my pussy as he slaps my ass hard and pulls on my breast like a beast.

You say to me, "You like that you nasty little whore, you like how I am fucking you hard in your tight white pussy? How is your little dick white husband going to feel knowing a big black cock stretched your pussy hole out? You will be no use for him anymore ,looks like you will be my white little slut slave."

 You pull your hard cock out of my hungry pussy and tell me I am not allowed to cum yet. I am wondering what you are doing trying to see through my blind fold around my eyes, then I feel you grab me by my hair.

"Suck it suck my hard thick cock you nasty whore, and you better suck it good or I will slap you on your ass hoe." You say to me. 

I take your hard cock in my mouth it is so big and thick I am trying not to choke and gag but you thrust it hard down my throat.

" You are going to drink my cum whore suck every drop down and you better not waste it or I won t let you cum whore. That is what you want right slut you want me to make you cum with my cock don t you?" ask me.

 I shake my head yes and suck and lick your cock. waiting for you to explode in my mouth. I begin to suck harder and faster my pussy is so wet and ready to feel your cock deep inside, so I can cum. I want to squeeze my pussy muscles around your hard cock. I can feel my juices dripping out of my pussy as it begs for your cock. You start to play and pinch my clit telling me I better not cum. It feels so good I want to cum so bad, but I know not. You grunt and start fucking my mouth with a wild thrust,  I feel you start to fill my mouth with your cum. You tell me to suck it and drink your cum. I suck it hard sucking all your cum down my throat......

My cock swells repeatedly inside your mouth as jets of thick warm semen is spewed down your throat. You keep swallowing, the smell of my semen filling your nostrils, my balls pressed onto your chin, my cock slowly slipping in and out of your mouth as you savour my sperm and swallow it. My thick fingers are rubbing your clitoris. Suddenly your body stiffens, your ass muscles tightens and you feel the eruption deep inside your pussy, exploding into an incredible orgasm, your mouth let goes my cock and you start moaning and writhing in pleasure, every nerve end on fire, rill you collapse breathless. When you regain your breath, the room is silent. you slowly remove your blind fold. the room is empty. I am gone......

I am alone? Did he really leave? My pussy is throbbing still from my fingering I just received from the stranger who came in my room and used me like a whore. I get up get in the shower wondering who he was, was he the man from the Cafe that I stare at longing to feel him deep inside me or was it a stranger watching me wanting deep inside me. I go down stairs to make a cup of hot tea, I rub some lotion on my red sore ass from the spankings I receive. My cell phone has a message, I push *86 and put in my password it's the man from the cafe......

the Message said," Did you like the taste of my cum... do you want more...?"

Published 
Written by greeneyes29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments