Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night With A Chocolate Doll

"My fun night with Tiffany."

19
7 Comments 7
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It was a year or so ago and I had just broken up with my long-time girlfriend, I had gone through slight depression, even though we broke up on good terms. 

So there I was thirty years old, single and just wanting to let loose. I decided to go to my club. When I say my club, I mean it was where I used to frequent often. I dressed up well, putting on a nice suit and got ready to go out. 

I took a cab and made my way there. The bouncers, who all knew me, waved me in with no trouble. I walked into the club, the music hitting me nicely. I ordered my drink from the bar and sat on a bar stool. I looked around looking at all the patrons standing around.

In the corner of the room was a gorgeous black girl sipping a beer, our eyes connected and she smiled shyly at me. I saw she had nearly finished her drink so I motioned her over. I watched as she walked over towards me. 

"Hi, I'm Sean," I shouted over the loud music. 

She introduced herself as Tiffany. Tiffany was a goddess, beautiful black women. Tiffany had beautiful dark skin, a pretty face, and a great looking body. She had shoulder length dark hair and beautiful dark eyes. Her smile was beautiful making her whole face shine and come to life. 

I was perving a bit as I looked her up and down. She had a great looking body, flat belly, nice round ass. I bought her another drink and we started chatting. As we talked, she edged closer to me, so much so that she was basically standing body to body. Her hand rested on my thigh and soon it was sliding over my crotch. 

Like any hot blooded male getting their crotch massaged I got hard. This didn't deter her, as her hand wrapped around the outline of my cock. 

She leant in and whispered to me, "I want to suck your cock." 

Who was I to argue, as if she gave me much of a choice? She took my hand and led me down the stairs to the toilets. She led me into the ladies and into a cubicle. She pulled me close and kissed me, it was a kiss like I had never gotten before, different. 

She untied my belt and pulled down my trousers. I felt her hand slide into my boxers and wrap around my bare cock. I got hard instantly in her hand as she gently stroked me. She got to her knees in front of me and pulled down my boxers. She looked up as she took my length into her mouth. She knew what she was doing and in a few seconds of getting me all into her mouth, she started to suck. 

Her head bobbed back and forth, I could not help but watch in fascination as her dark chocolate face was impaled by my cock. She seemed to really enjoy sucking me off, and any privacy that might have been gained by being in a toilet was out the window with the sound of her sucking. 

She slurped and made many noises as she sucked me, turning me on even more. I grabbed her head, tangling my hands in her hair and gently fucking her mouth. She seemed to like this as her noises increased. 

Tiffany lifted my cock, taking my balls into her mouth. She sucked them gently as she jerked my cock. The feeling was amazing and I can honestly say she seemed to enjoy sucking me as much if not more than me. Her tongue licked the length of my cock before taking it back into her mouth. 

Her hand wrapped around the base of my cock, jerking me off as she sucked me hard. It wasn't too long before I started to groan louder, she seemed to take the hint. She dropped my cock from her mouth and started to jerk me off as fast as she could. She looked up at me with her mouth open and her tongue out, waiting for my load. 

It didn't take too long before I grunted and started to cum on her face. She clamped her mouth around my cock, sucking and swallowing my load. I must have cum a lot as I could see my pearly white cum dribble onto her dark skinned mouth and chin. She pulled my cock from her mouth and with her finger, pushed my spilt cum back into her mouth. 

She I watched as she sucked the last of my cum from my cock and licked it clean. She stood up and wiped her mouth with her arm. She smiled at me and licked her lips. 

"That was great, you are going to come home with me for a proper fuck, aren't you?" 

I smiled as I pulled up my boxers and trousers, hell yeah, was all I could think. We went back upstairs and I ordered us some drinks. We spent the next hour drinking and dancing, her grinding her ass against my crotch. 

At two in the morning, the bar started to close up and Tiffany took my hand and led out to the car park. Her car was a small Nissan and she opened the door for me. The drive was short and sweet. Tiffany lived in a small, modest apartment elegantly furnished. 

She led me into the bedroom and slowly stripped in front of me.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

She put on some music in the background, to my surprise it was slow jazz and not hip hop like I would have thought. When I had finished undressing she stepped closer to me and held me close. Her body was amazing and I smiled as I saw our complete cookout tones together. We kissed slowly as her hand reached between us and gently stroked my already hard cock. 

I pulled away slowly and laid her gently on her bed and spread her legs. Her dark thighs seemed to make her pussy shine with bright neon pink. I spread her pussy lips wide open gently licking her tight hole. She tasted like a mixture of exotic fruit and sweat, it was delicious. I gently lapped at her tight cunt, enjoying the way she squirmed with every lick. I wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine like she had done to me at the club. The feeling of enjoying every second and knowing you couldn't do anything about it. 

I slid my tongue deep into her tight pussy, flicking my tongue inside her. I could feel her hand on my head and her moans get louder. I sucked hard on her clit, making her gasp. I knew what I was doing, I had many years’ practice and had many teachers. I inserted two fingers and pushed them gently upwards till I found that soft tissue inside her. I lapped at her clit as I rubbed at her spot. I knew I was doing right as she started to writhe and wiggle. Her back started to arch and she started to get short of breath.

I could feel her pussy tightening around my fingers as she started to orgasm. Her body shook and as I pulled my fingers from her a small dribble of her girly cum oozed out of her cunt. She lay back, panting and looking at me with a glowing face. 

As she came down from her orgasm climbed on top of her, I slipped my cock inside her and kissed her passionately. I didn't let her fully recover from her orgasm as I started to pound her tight hole. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I held her close, kissing her as I fucked her. My cock slid in and out like a piston, steady even strokes. Her hands wrapped around my back, pulling her closer to me. I could feel her legs wrap around me too, as we both started to sweat. 

I held her tight and rolled over so she was on top. I repositioned my legs so that I could slide in and out from under her. Her groans and whimpers were now more like screams as I could feel her body start to shake with telltale signs once more. She buried her head in my shoulder gently biting me giving me a hickey. I could feel her belly and breasts flat against me shake as another orgasm slowly rippled through her body. It wasn't as strong as the first, but just as good. 

I rolled us apart, letting her body relax for a minute or so. I gently caressed her soft breasts and let my hand glide over her belly. I enjoyed the contrast of my pale white skin against her dark chocolate brown. 

I helped Tiffany onto all fours and slid my cock back inside her pussy from behind. I held onto her hips and slowly started to slide in and out of her. The echoes of our bodies hitting against each other bounced around the room. My hand grabbed and squeezed her ass as I fucked her. She pushed back against me, making a clapping sound with each thrust. I knew I would not last much longer.

I lay her on her spreading her legs. I stood up in front of her holding her legs in my hands. I slammed forward watched her amazing ebony body shake with each thrust. I looked down at her pink entrance as my cock slid in and out of her. She felt amazing, her pussy tightened once again around my cock and I knew we were both on the verge of orgasm. I slammed hard and fast, watching her back arch as she groaned to another huge orgasm. 

I could not hold back anymore and pulled my cock from her cunt, I climbed onto the bed and jerked off as hard as I could. With a grunt my cock erupted a huge load of cum onto her belly, globs of white spunk splattered her belly and breasts as my cock slowed to a drip. She turned herself around taking my cock into her mouth, sucking me clean. 

We lay there for a minute, breathing heavily before Tiffany got up and led me to her bathroom. We stepped into the shower together and quickly washed off. We returned to the bedroom without drying off and lay back together. 

When I awoke, it was five-thirty in the morning. I smiled as I saw her content face. I slowly got dressed and looked for a piece of paper. I left her my phone number and name before heading out and going home. 

She never did call me so I guess the one-night stand was sufficient.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments