Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in the Sauna

"Surprise sex with a stranger in the spa"

66
32 Comments 32
66.4k Views 66.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
I had been looking forward to the weekend; a chance to spend time with my sister Abby, and meet her new boyfriend, George. I admit to having been nervous about sharing an apartment with someone I had never met, but we had separate bedrooms and it was, after all, just a couple of days. The highlight was to be our spa session; time for us girls to properly reconnect. A light lunch, a facial, a manicure and something called a Hawaiian wave massage.

Away from the boys, we easily slipped back into the giggling sisters I so fondly remembered, and shared every detail of our lives. I had known for a long time that Abby was unhappy staying with her ex; he treated her like dirt, but she was too insecure to simply walk out. I was thrilled when she told me that she had found someone else, and even more pleased now that I had met him; he seemed a genuinely nice guy and obviously cared.

"The first night I met him, at the club, I let him fuck me. I didn't even know his name," Abby confessed.

I was completely shocked. She had sex with a stranger. Mike had this notion it was a fantasy most husbands held, and I could see how it fitted into fiction and porn films, but I never imagined anyone actually doing it. Was there not more to sex than just fucking? What about love and emotion?

As our delightful afternoon of treatments came to an end, we decided we would spend some time in the saunas. Though it was not especially recommended, we were keen to fit as much in as humanly possible. No-one told us; the saunas at that time of day were restricted. It was adults only; we were not allowed any clothes. Removing our swimwear or missing out; it was not a hard choice, and the towels seemed perfectly capable of covering our modesty.

We started in the Turkish steam room, the air so hot and thick, it was impossible to see. After a short while, with people coming and going, the steam started to clear. I had sat directly opposite a man. A rather well built black man. A rather well built, naked, black man.

Now I do not wish to be racist, or stereotype people, but it has long been an assumption by me and, I am sure, many other women, that black men are well endowed. Having not had much experience of men, and even less inclination to watch porn, it was, for me, something of an urban myth. It was with that thought in my head, I stared. The steam cleared. I stared harder. The man stood to leave. I could not help but look up, only to realize that he was watching, and knew exactly where my eyes had been. I blushed. I was mortified. He smiled.

Abby nudged me. "Wow," she giggled, "did you see that?"

"Do you think it was real?"

"Why don't you ask him, he seemed to like you." She had seen the smile.

"Abby, stop it, I am a married woman."

"I was a married woman too, but that didn't stop me from fucking George."

I tried to give her one of my big sister looks of disapproval, but I couldn't help but grin. It really was magnificent. The myth was apparently true. Whether from the heat of the steam room, or the embarrassment, I needed to cool down, but there was no escape. Outside, standing next to the plunge pool was the man. He had thankfully draped a towel around his waist. I busied myself trying to read the notices.

"The best way to cool off is just to jump in." I was unsure if he was speaking to me or someone else, but a quick glance round confirmed we were alone.

I walked over and tentatively broke the surface of the water with my toe. "Gee, it's freezing."

"I think that's the general idea. I don't mind being a gentleman if you wish to go first."

I thought, it's all part of the experience, so why not. That was before I realized that I would have to take my towel off. "Please," I said, blushing, "after you."

"I will if you will,"

"Okay." The word appeared on my lips from nowhere. There was a part of my body thinking and speaking and it was not my brain.

He removed his towel, hung it on a hook, and jumped in. If he made any noise, I did not hear it. Ice cold water splashed over my feet and legs. I shrieked. He climbed out. "Now it's your turn." He held out his hand to take my towel. He was smiling.

I had little choice but let this man see me naked. I would normally have wished myself dead first, but part of me had warmed to the idea. I removed the towel, calmly handed it to him, and stepped into the pool. It was cold. Bitterly, bitterly cold. My whole body tingled, but somewhere under the shock, it felt refreshing. My nipples hardened into tight bullets.

I pulled myself back up the ladder. There was a point at which my eyes were at the same level as his penis. He seemed to have stood deliberately close, and it hung just inches from my face. It really was magnificent, and if the ice cold had made it shrink, I dreaded to imagine it full size. As I stepped fully from the pool, he held the towel open.

We returned to the steam room; our seats now taken. There were just two spaces next to each other. The man had left his towel on the hook by the plunge pool. He remained completely naked. I felt embarrassed, especially with my sister now sitting opposite, but from the glimpses I caught through the steam, she was enjoying every moment.

When the steam thickened, a hand brushed the side of my leg. All my instincts screamed move away, or better still, leave, but something got the better of me and I edged closer. Movement made me realize that I was damp between my legs, and it wasn't from the humidity. I was aroused. The hand climbed onto the top of my leg, then slid between my thighs. My reaction was to part my legs. I could hardly believe what I was doing. Not only was I apparently encouraging a stranger to touch me inappropriately, but my mind wanted things that only my husband had ever done. I needed to again cool off. I stood to leave.

This time my sister followed. "It is getting hot in there," she laughed. I blushed again. “ Don't worry," she continued, "I am not going to split on you. Relax and enjoy." Abby wandered towards the pool and I entered the ice cave. I struggled to read the notice in the half light.

A voice whispered from behind me. "You are supposed to take handfuls of ice and rub it into your body." He had followed me.

"That sounds delightful." Why did I keep digging?

This time he took the towel from me. I did nothing to stop him. I suddenly felt aware of this man, this stranger, scrutinizing my body, yet I did not feel embarrassed or vulnerable. I was enjoying it. It had been many years since anyone looked at me with desire, and I had forgotten how good it felt. What had been damp was in danger of running down my thighs.

He took two handfuls of ice, and smothered them onto my naked shoulders. It made me gasp. Slowly he rubbed his hands down my back. I started to shiver and tingle, though not from the cold.

More ice was rubbed onto my breasts. My nipples tensed and hardened. It felt like they might burst. I shut my eyes. I was aware of sighs escaping my mouth. Yet more ice was rubbed into my belly and across the cheeks of my bum. Did the hands linger longer than needed?

Finally ice was rubbed into my thighs. I knew what I was doing. I wanted to be touched. I ached to be touched. I parted my legs, and an ice filled hand ran between them. I felt it cup me. I screamed. I felt my clitoris tense and harden as my nipples had done. I felt my cunt lips tingling. I felt fingers trying to explore, suddenly parting my lips. I lost all sensation of cold. I could feel tiny crystals of ice inside my vagina bursting like needles. I was aware of movement; the delicious movement of fingers inside me and the pressure of a hand squeezing against my clitoris.

He suddenly withdrew. “Do I get to cool off too?”

I took two handfuls of ice and rubbed from his neck downwards. He turned. Two more handfuls smothered his chest and stomach. He was incredibly athletic and fit. It was wonderful feeling his smooth skin and firm muscles. I took more ice and knelt, rubbing the melting liquid over his thighs and calves. His penis was again at eye level. I could see the huge bulbous head protruding from his foreskin. I was close enough to lick it.

Thinking of what this man had done to me, I scooped more ice into my hand and ran it slowly inside his thigh. He crouched slightly, parting his legs. Suddenly I was clutching his balls, the intense cold making the skin contract and wrinkle until they felt like walnuts in my hand.

His testicles receding were not matched by his penis. I watched it grow; his foreskin now pulled back, the head glistening. It seemed to be thicker. I wanted to touch it. I wanted to wrap my hands around it, but I dared not; anyone walking in would see. I tried to keep reminding myself that I was a married woman; a happy and faithfully married woman, but it was becoming difficult to keep that idea in my mind.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

I stood up.

"Thank you," he said. "I can recommend the Finnish Sauna if you want to try that later." He smiled alluringly and left.

I went to find Abby in the pool. Swimming naked suddenly seemed liberating. Times they were a changing.

"Now that's what they call a shit eating grin," Abby said as I slid down next to her on the Jacuzzi. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Did you?"

I did not respond.

"No, of course not, but you want to. Nobody looks like that unless they want to?"

"But Abby, I am married. That is not what married women do."

"You’re not running away with him to have babies. Are you?"

"No, of course not,"

"Then relax and enjoy yourself. You know you want to." I hated her logic, but she was right. I wanted to. I was horny, and there was a stranger that wanted to please me. Not just a stranger, but a stranger with a beautiful physique, and an even more beautiful penis.

The Jacuzzi started. A jet of cold bubbles pushed between my legs. I allowed the movement of the water to take my body with it, but as hard as I tried not to think of sex, my consciousness was solely on the air pushing into the crack of my bum, and rising over the lips of my cunt. I turned on my side, thinking I could avoid getting more aroused, but the jets seemed to play with my nipples. I was cursed.

I left the pool and walked to the Japanese salt steam room, but my mind was anywhere but relaxed and I eventually found myself at the Finnish sauna. I decided that if the universe did not want me to be fucked, the man would have left, or the sauna would be crowded. I walked in. He was alone, sat on the top shelf, his body glistening with sweat. I was not just cursed, I was doomed.

I stood in front of him. I could never have found words to explain what I wanted; actions were easier. I took his penis in one hand and as he parted his legs to give me easier access, I caressed his large, heavy balls. I leaned forward to lick them and then traced my tongue along the length to the very tip. He tasted salty.

He was becoming hard; his penis thickened. I pulled his foreskin back and took the whole of the head into my mouth. I had doubts about how much of this man I could take, but I was determined. I could feel him growing and with the slightest of moves, push against my tonsils.

I rubbed the shaft of his cock and sucked its head until the man suddenly pushed me away. A young couple had stepped into the garden. By the time they entered the cabin, he had his towel draped over his groin. I was able to step outside. The bucket of cold water hanging from the eaves was sufficient to cool me down physically, but not emotionally. I had literally and metaphorically had a taste of this man, and now needed more. I needed to be fucked.

I stepped back in to the cabin and sat, as innocently as I could, with my towel modestly wrapped around me. It was only now that I noticed how hot it was. I could feel my flesh tingling in the heat. I could also feel damp forming between my legs, and it wasn't from perspiration. I was aroused, more aroused than I could ever remember.

Sitting there waiting had to have been the longest ten minutes of my entire life. Sweat formed rivulets that ran between my breasts. I could hear liquid dripping onto the floor, and the thought that it could be from my aching cunt made me smile. Eventually they left, and the man stepped outside. I suddenly thought that the anticipation was all that I was going to have, but the sounds of splashing water and sharp gasps simply confirmed he was cooling off.

He stepped back in and sat on the lower bench. I had wondered whether the wait and the cold water might have lessened his erection, but no. I already had trouble wrapping my hand around its girth, but now it seemed even thicker. I could see dribbles of pre-cum at the tip.

"I am not sure if vigorous activity is wise in this sort of heat," he said.

"Who said it needs to be vigorous," I laughed. I removed my towel, turned and using the window ledge for balance, crouched. I felt his cock nudge against the puckered hole of my bum. I actually felt my sphincter relax enough that with my body pushing down, it started to open. As delicious as that feeling and thought was, I adjusted my position.

This time I felt the head parting my lips. I could feel the entrance to my vagina being stretched, and as I continued to push down, some pain. It was nice. I wanted more. I wanted it to hurt me. I felt the whole of his head slip inside me. It felt huge.

I continued to let my body weight take me lower. I could feel the shaft of his cock entering me and the head pushing against my cervix. At that point I tried to hold still, and simply squeezed. I imagined that my muscles had been stretched so taught that it would be impossible, but it clearly did something. The man groaned with pleasure. He put his hands under the cheeks of my bum as I continued to squeeze. The feeling of this huge penis inside me, filling me, was exquisite. I could feel my heart racing, and sweat pouring off of me.

I stood up, and allowed him to slide out, my cunt making strange slurping noises. "I need to be fucked," I said. "I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Showers."

It was all he said, and I was not sure I understood, but I was prepared to follow his lead. In fact, I was prepared at that moment to do anything he asked; he could have tied me down and I would not have cared. We stepped outside and stood under the bucket. This time he held me close. We were both naked, my breasts squeezing into his chest, his penis into my stomach, hot and wet from being inside me. The cold water did nothing to cool me.

I tried to casually follow as if the proximity of this man was merely coincidence, but the truth was, I would have run to keep up. I ached to have him inside me again, and I could feel moisture from my vagina literally running down my thighs.

We slipped into an empty shower cubicle and closed the door. I turned the water on, hoping the noise would attract less suspicion. He lifted me high off the floor. I wrapped my legs around his body. With my back pressed tight against the wall and his hands holding my bum, I was lowered. His enormous cock slid between the lips of my cunt and entered me. It felt even bigger than before. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming. He released his grip, and the weight of my body impaled me. His cock filled me in ways I did not know possible. The head felt as if it had pushed way past my womb and into my diaphragm. My clitoris pressed hard into his pubic bone.

He started to fuck me. There was no grace, or gentleness. He started to fuck me hard and rough. Each thrust was tearing me, reaching depths beyond the last. I could hear crude squelching noises as our wet bodies ground together. My breathing became erratic, my heart pounded hard in my chest. Water from the shower ran over my face. I gasped for breath. As his cock penetrated and filled my vagina, a finger pushed its way into my bum sending shudders through my body. I felt incredibly full. I knew I was close.

He stiffened. For the briefest of moments he did not move, then with a short, sharp thrust, he started to ejaculate. I felt hot sticky semen burst from him and started to orgasm. My body shook. I bit hard on my lip. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth. I clung tight; not a hair's breadth separated us. I continued to shake as wave after wave took me, and as I shook, he came. It seemed to flood my insides. I imagined cum seeping into every organ of my body.

When I finally landed back on earth, he lifted me gently and set me down. I was unsure whether my legs would hold me. I felt weak. I held onto him. His penis, hot and slick with my juices, slid down my belly as it softened. A mix of bodily fluids ran delightfully from my vagina.

"Enjoy your shower." He kissed me, winked, unlocked the door and left.

I was exhausted. Spent. I had never been fucked like that before, and I had never cum like that before. It was wonderful. I showered and found my sister lounging in the relaxation room. My breathing had just returned to normal.

"Hi," she said, looking up from her magazine. "You need to ease up on the saunas, you look flushed."

I eased myself onto the adjacent lounger.

Abby studied me over the top of her glasses. "Oh boy, you did." She burst into laughter. "Okay, no details. I don't want to know. If I don't know, I can't tell." She continued to giggle.

I lay back and sighed. Deeply. Memories lingered.

"Okay, just one question."

"You said you didn't want to know."

"I don't, but was it good?"

"Oh, yes!"

Published 
Written by LadyJaneGrey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments