Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sixth time's the charm

7
2 Comments 2
10.3k Views 10.3k
5.4k words 5.4k words
One Friday evening when I was twenty-six, I was walking home late from work and passed the hotel next to the small convention center in our little city. It had been a long week and the neon light of the bar next to the lobby suddenly made my mouth water.

I went inside and surveyed the scene. The bar was half-full, and the crowd there was clearly all out of town businessmen and businesswomen looking for fun. I ordered a shot of whiskey and went to a small table in the corner to unwind.

A few minutes later a well-dressed blonde in her late thirties sat down and struck up a conversation, and within twenty minutes she had brought me back to her room, where we used each other’s bodies for every fantasy we could think up for three and a half hours.

After we had thoroughly drained each other, she said she needed her sleep and chatted with me as I dressed.

“Do you do this often?” I asked.

“On business trips, oh yes. I get what I need and can’t get at home.”

“Oh,” I said. “So this is it then.”

“Of course. It was great though.”

I smiled and said, “Yes, it really was.”

“Do you hang out in the bar here?”

“Um, no, this was my first time. —At the bar, I mean.”

We laughed and she said, “I thought so.”

“Is this common?”

“Best pick-up joint in town, if you’re looking for a one-time fling with a better sort of woman.”

“You are that.”

She smiled, “Thank you.”

“So, how do you know...”

“What to do? Dress well, like you did tonight, and the woman will make it clear. The liquor’s shit, you know, cut all to water, so you don’t go there for just drinks. The woman will be looking for fun and nothing permanent, so if you’re reasonably presentable and smooth at all you’ll be in like Flynn.”

I said good night and went home, happily aware of my new joint. Bars and clubs didn’t interest me much; I had long been interested in calmer, more serious women after a couple of relationships with younger women who were about as stable as a squirrel who had snuck into a meth lab. The next four months I made myself known at the bar as a regular; I stopped off two nights a week during the work week just to become friends with the staff and enjoy myself.

Weekends were different, for I would show up Friday or Saturday (some weekends both) about eight and rarely have to stay more than half an hour. I would then stagger home about midnight, exhausted and fascinated by the sexual prowess, openness, and kinkiness of the average American businesswoman, or at least the subset of them that would take advantage of the hotel bar, and considered buying condoms by the crate load to get the wholesale discount. By that time I was a deft hand at the thing, and several of the staff members had become friends of mine who welcomed my business: I always tipped very well, rarely occupied prime real estate at the fastest hours, never caused trouble for them or the women customers, and above all never hit on the women on the staff.

One Friday in September, four months after starting there, I went in about 8:15 and took my usual seat in the corner. A handful of other men were there, most of them businessmen staying in the hotel who were already occupied with women guests, and I sat there for a few minutes relaxing. Suddenly the door opened and I found it hard to breathe. She was dressed in a conservative business suit, gray jacket and knee-length skirt over a white silk blouse; her skin was very dark brown, her eyes almost black in a round face, and her thick hair was done up in back. Her figure was well-rounded, with wide hips and swelling bust, and I watched her with naked interest as she looked around the bar. She noticed I was the only person paying any attention to her and smiled widely at me. When I smiled back, she came over and asked, “Is this seat taken?”

“Only if you want it,” I smiled back at her, and she sat down. “May I buy you a drink?” I asked.

She looked at my glass and said, “I’ll have what you’re having.”

Jane, the bartender, was watching us with her usual ironic smile. I pointed at my glass and raised one finger. She nodded and poured a shot that the usual Friday waitress, Faye, brought over. I handed her the usual $20 bill and she smiled, and after my guest turned back to me winked and walked over to the bar. I vaguely noticed them shaking their heads and smiling as I turned my attention back to my new acquaintance and asked her name.

“Gloria,” she said. “You?”

“Jack.”

“Pleased to meet you. Do you come here often?”

“Yes, once a weekend, sometimes twice.”

She nodded in satisfaction and we discussed our jobs for a few minutes, then we talked a bit about our hobbies. We quickly found we had a common interest in ska, or, as she said, “Ska? How wonderful! No one ever loves the classics anymore.” We laughed and I asked, “Would you like another drink?”

She shook her head and said, “I have much better scotch in my room. Care to join me?”

“I would be honored.”

We left, Jane shoving her left index finger inside the ring of the index finger and thumb of her other hand low and in front of her so that only I could see, and as we left I saw her and Faye chuckling at the bar.

As we took the elevator to her room, she leaned against me and said, “I love business trips.”

“Quite the professional. Devoted to your job.”

“You might say that,” and smiled up at me with a look that made most but not all of me go soft. When we got to her room, we sat on the little divan and she poured both of us a small glass of single malt Glenlivet. We toasted and she leaned in towards me, so I held her head in my hands and caressed her cheeks with my thumbs as I leaned in slowly and kissed her softly. She melted against me and sucked my tongue into her mouth as I slowly lowered my hands past her breasts to her waist. She rubbed my chest and neck as I pulled her to straddle me; she rubbed her crotch against mine as she pulled off her jacket. I held her hips as I thrust up against her, and she undid her blouse and slowly stripped it off, staring into my face as I stared at every square inch of black skin she uncovered. She whispered, “I’m on the pill. I’m clean. Are you?” I nodded and after staring into my eyes for several seconds she nodded in turn and smiled, “Good.”

When she had finally removed the blouse, I pulled her to me and kissed her ear and neck as my hands ran over her body, shockingly pink against her deep and healthy brown, and she moaned as I reached back and undid her jet black bra. Her breasts tumbled out, large and soft with nipples darker than I believed possible. She raised herself on her knees so that I could suckle at them, and for the next ten minutes I squeezed her breasts and sucked on one nipple, then the other. Her hips soon began a gentle thrusting against my belly, and when it quickened she pulled my head to hold it between her breasts as she shuddered in a short, sharp orgasm.

I looked up at her and said, “Your breasts are so beautiful.”

“You like them big, I see.”

“Yes.”

“You know anything larger than a champagne glass is wasted, don’t you?”

“Bullshit. You can’t fuck champagne glasses.”

She laughed long and hard and gasped as my right hand reached between her thighs and up to her crotch. I reached up to pull off her panties, and she stood up and stripped off the rest of her clothes. She looked at me as if to invite me to strip for her, but instead I pushed her knees apart and knelt between her thighs. She breathed in with a hiss and raised her hips. Her bush was thick and her clit was erect, with her lips fully engorged. I had always gone down on every woman who picked me up in the bar with pleasure, but I had never wanted it as I did then. I licked on her lips and ran my fingers ticklingly over her inner thighs until she grabbed my head roughly and pushed it into her cunt. I licked up and down her crack as I worked two fingertips inside her, and soon I was licking her clit vigorously as I ran two fingers smoothly inside her. She soon came.

I stood up long enough to strip for her, my cock fully erect and dripping, and knelt again before her and continued sucking her. She moaned, “Oh my God, don’t stop,” so I didn’t. She had two more quick orgasms, tightening almost painfully around my fingers; she pushed my mouth away each time, but I left my fingers working inside her as I kissed her thighs, and soon her pussy would start pulsating regularly and I would start sucking her again. After fifteen minutes I could tell she was building to a massive climax. She was at the point I had realized was the tensing up just before release, squeezing my head with her thighs as she arched her back, so I stood up and mounted her.

She screamed, “God, yes!” as I pushed in her to the hilt on my first stroke, and I groaned as I felt as if I were plunged into a cauldron. She locked her thighs around my waist and thrust hard against me stroke for stroke as I pistoned hard into her. Her orgasm seized her in less than a minute. I somehow managed to ride out the storm without losing control; her cunt tightened around me as she battered me like a heavy surf, and as she groaned, I felt a flood of her juices spraying onto me.

As I continued pumping smoothly into her after she had collapsed, she stared into my eyes as my eyes devoured her body underneath me. “You didn’t come?”

“Not yet,” I said.

“Do you like what you see?”

“God yes.”

She smiled. “You like black women then.”

I tried to think coherently as I rocked back and forth inside her body. “I’ve never had a preference before,” I finally said.

“But you do now?” she teased.

I nodded. “Your body is so beautiful. All of you.”

She said, “What do you like best?”

“All of you.”

She laughed and said, “I think so, yes.” As I continued pumping firmly inside her, she soon was excited again and said, “God, fuck me like that, don’t stop. Keep that rhythm. Fuck me hard.” As she pushed up against me she said, “God, yes, keep fucking me with that cock of yours.”

I said, “Your cunt is so tight. It’s incredible.”

“Do you like fucking my black cunt?”

I nodded.

“God, keep giving me that white cock of yours.”

I had a pretty good idea then of what she wanted me to say to her, so I looked down at her and said, “Keep fucking my white cock with that black pussy of yours. Your body is so beautiful, your tight black body. I want to shove my hard white cock all the way inside you and I want to pump a gallon of my hot white cum inside your black cunt.” I continued in the same vein, on fire for her dark body and as excited as I was embarrassed at saying such things. She replied the same way until she screeched in pleasure and came so hard I was afraid she’d pass out. With a scream I came as her orgasm started and I shot a dozen streams of cum inside her.

Even though it was one of the largest orgasms of my life, perhaps the largest, I remained half erect and full of a burning fever for her body. I collapsed on top of her and caught my breath as she rubbed my hair and asked, “Did you like fucking my black pussy?”

I was amazed she still talked like that, though I remained in the same mood, and said, “It was heaven.”

“What do you want to do to me now?”

I looked down into her eyes and said, “I want to shove my white cock down your throat and pump your mouth full of my cum.”

Her eyes widened and she pushed me off her. I was afraid I had finally crossed the line, but she knelt down and took me all the way inside her mouth and into her throat in just a few strokes. She looked me in the eye as she sucked until I began throbbing. She grabbed my hands and put them on her head and let me hold her mouth in place as I drained hard into her, staring into her eyes as my fever finally subsided. When I was empty, I pushed her onto the carpet on her back and sucked her off to another strong orgasm; as she had swallowed my seed, I had no objections to doing the same.

After she collapsed and lay there limp, I curled up next to her and kissed her gently. “I suppose you’ll leave now,” she said.

After several seconds I swallowed my disappointment and said, “If you want me to, I’ll leave.”

“You don’t have to.”

“Do you want me to stay?”

She blinked in surprise and said, “If you want to, you can.”

“I do.”

“Then please stay,” she said and smiled as I lifted her up and led her to the bed. We curled up next to each other under the covers and looked shyly at each other.

“I hope that...you’re not...” I said.

“Embarrassed? A little. You?”

“A lot.”

“Don’t be embarrassed. It’s what I wanted.”

“Do you like talking like that a lot?”

“Sometimes. When I’m...away from home, out of my usual circles, I get in that mood. I usually find a man who’ll go along.”

“A man...any man?”

She laughed, “Of course not. I find a nice respectful white man like you in the hotel bar and work my magic on him.”

“A lot?”

“You’re number six.”

“Do the men go along with that?”

“After a little time, yeah. When they know it’s what I want. It’s not easy for them though. I like that too. I make them act out the same feelings I’m having and the sex is really hot. And then they’re ashamed of themselves and leave immediately, which is usually fine with me.”

“Well yeah, it’s not what you’re supposed to say.”

“Which is why it makes it so damn hot,” she grinned. “In fact, you’re the first one who stayed.” She looked at me quizzically and I blushed.

“You’re very beautiful,” I said, “and I like talking to you.”

She smiled and we talked quietly about various things like two people on a first date. Although the color of her skin no longer put me in the mood to devour her, her face and figure remained intoxicating, and after half an hour I was hard again.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

She began kissing me and we made love slowly, then fast, and came against each other passionately. We held each other as we fell asleep.

When I awoke, I was on my back fully hard and Gloria was crouched above me. “You’re awake!” she said and settled herself onto me. She rode me to three strong orgasms and fell onto the bed. I spread her thighs and stared into her as I spread her lips with my fingers; the sight of her pink flesh deep inside the purple lips called to me and I mounted her and soon filled her with a last small ejaculation.

We showered together and I took her to breakfast, not the hotel restaurant but a quiet diner nearby. After we talked easily and happily of nothing too important, she said she would be leaving soon. I pulled out a card and wrote my information on it and slid it across the table to her. “If you’re in town again, please call me. I really enjoyed last night.”

She took the card and looked at both sides, business and personal, and put it in her purse. “I might. I’m glad you didn’t ask for mine.”

“It’s all up to you,” I said.

“Thank you.”

We soon finished and we kissed good bye. I walked her back to the hotel and then went home, and only for the first time felt a loss after leaving a woman from the hotel bar.

To my great surprise, I received an email from her the following Tuesday. It was a simple note that she had gotten home safely and was at work remembering our night together. I relied immediately and we exchanged three more emails each before work ended. The next morning I found two more emails from her, warm and friendly and without a trace of hesitancy or keeping me at a distance. I replied the same way, and at lunch my phone rang. She had called during her lunch hour hoping to catch me, and we chatted for half an hour about music and books. She asked, “Can I call you tonight?”

“Of course. I’ll probably be home about eight. In fact, I know I’ll be home by 7:30. That’s as sure as death and taxes.”

She laughed happily and said, “Talk to you then. Watch your email.”

An hour later I checked my email and found she had sent me a couple of pictures of herself in a stunning dark blue dress. “So you don’t forget me,” she had written, and I emailed back the only halfway presentable picture of myself. She simply wrote back, “Thank you, I love how well it shows your green eyes.”

She called right on the dot and we talked more personally; after half an hour we ended up having phone sex. After we finished she asked a bit nervously, “Are you free this weekend?”

“Yes.”

“I only live an hour away, you know.”

“Please come.”

I could hear the smile in her voice as she asked for directions, and before she hung up she said, “Don’t go solo any more this week. Save it all up for me.”

“It’ll be hard.”

“Just the way I like it,” she said, and we laughed and hung up.

We met at a pub near my apartment for brunch; she had made excellent time and was waiting for me when I arrived five minutes before our appointed time. She seemed relieved, as if a little afraid I would stand her up, and we ate quickly and drove to my apartment. I led her into the living room and she pushed me up against the door and kissed me hard. She was wearing a sweater that she pulled off; under it was a light summer dress of baby blue that shone against her skin. As she kissed my neck and ran her hand over my crotch, I pulled the two tiny strips off her shoulders and pushed the dress down to her hips to free her breasts.

She knelt before me to undo my slacks. When they fell down I stepped out of them as she pulled me to my couch. I sat down and she knelt in front of me. “I know what you like,” she said, “I remembered everything you’ve said,” and wrapped her breasts around my cock. As I stared in awe and fascination at the pink tip of my cock pointing out of the top of her deep cleavage, I felt the fever come back. She reached over to her purse and pulled out a tube of lube that she quickly used between her breasts. She said, “Fuck my black tits with your white cock.”

I continued staring as I thrust into the warm crevice between her soft breasts and managed to last two minutes before spraying all over her breasts and chest, up to her neck, into her hair, and onto her chin. She stared at me with wide eyes as my spurts continued without a decrease in vigor for what felt like an hour but probably amounted to twenty seconds. She looked down at the many streaks and dribbles of my cum on her body and said, “I thought I was going to start by sucking you off. I’m glad I did this.”

She reached over to find a handkerchief in her purse. I took her wrist and said, “Leave it. I want to see it on you.” She nodded and I finished undressing her and myself and sat her on the couch, thighs spread, and went down on her for ten minutes; she was so excited that that sufficed to give her three strong orgasms in a row. I put her on the carpet on her hands and knees and entered her from behind. I took her cum-soaked tits in my hands and thrust into her as she teased me with hot naughty talk about the color scheme of our situation, and as she came I rubbed my cum all over her chest and neck to dry. I soon joined her, pumping hard into her and keening in joy.

As we lay there, she said, “I need a shower. No offense.”

“Yeah, it’s not very exciting now.”

“Lord no, it certainly isn’t.”

I helped her up and led her into the bathroom. “Let me soap you up,” I said, and she smiled and welcomed me into the shower with open arms. After getting the water to the right temperature I soaped her back clean, then remained behind her as I soaped up her breasts. Her breath quickened and I hardened, and she leaned forward and let me enter her slowly from behind again. We moved slowly and reached a quiet, draining orgasm.

We lay on my bed after drying off. “What do you want to do today?” I asked.

“Nothing. You. I want you all to myself today. We’ll go out tomorrow.”

I nodded and caressed her body as we chatted happily, and soon we talked about our love lives. I had had three serious girlfriends; she had had four serious boyfriends. I asked, “Black? White?”

“Oh, black, all of them.” I gave a little curious look and she continued, “I just naturally did. Got along great with each of them. All of them are fine, upstanding men. I mean, what about your girlfriends?”

I nodded, “Yes, I know what you mean. Opportunity mostly, I guess, nothing intentional.”

“Yes, like that. Though after college I realized I was happy about it. Everybody talks trash about our people, our men. In their face, I say.”

We laughed and I said, “But...”

She smiled and nodded, “But, then, my first business trip, I saw this gorgeous man in the bar, white, golden hair, beautiful blue eyes, and I was really interested in him. That’s not unusual, it had happened before often enough, but...I was away from home, single, just broken up with my last boyfriend, and we fell into bed. And as he was undressing me he talked about how beautiful my skin was and it just...clicked. It was such a turn-on. And we both felt so uncomfortable afterwards. He left and I was a little sorry to see him go, but I also felt a bit sick. The next time was easier...now it doesn’t bother me much. I’ve...made peace with it.”

“And all one-off things?”

“Until you.”

We lay there quietly thinking. After a minute I said, “It’s strange. It’s nothing important, you’d think. It’s just...the facts, plain and simple. But it, in the right mood, really, well...”

She nodded. “I finally decided a lot of it is just that you’re focusing on what’s unique about your lover. Distinctive. What sets them apart and makes them them. That’s a lot of it.”

“But the rest of it is, well, I guess that’s what happens when you’re an American.”

She laughed. “Exactly. It’s still kind of a sick place we live in. It sounds so different if I talk about your green eyes instead of your skin. Really, they should be the same, right? But they’re not.”

“Of course not. Green eyes are much rarer and much more beautiful.”

She laughed and swatted my arm, “Oh, you!”

We spent the rest of the weekend making love, listening to music, and talking.

The next two weeks were much the same. We would part late on Sunday and have phone sex on Tuesday to tide us over; then she would arrive Friday evening and we would ravish each other in a fever. The third Friday night we had sixty-nined for half an hour on the couch; she had swallowed me twice with a ravenous look as I brought her off four times. She pulled me into the bedroom and began our usual feverish spell-casting. As I thrust my white cock into her black cunt as she insisted, she whispered, “Say it. You’ve never said it before.”

“Say what?”

“You know, what I am. The word.”

I stopped riding her and said, “No.”

“It’s okay, I want to hear it.”

No.”

“Why not?”

“It’s disgusting.”

“It’s really hot.”

“No it isn’t.” I had started going limp and her insistence made me very uncomfortable, so I pulled away and sat looking at her.

She sat up and looked at my deflating erection and said, “Good.”

“Good?”

“You passed. If you’d said it our first time I’d have kicked you out. If you’d said it tonight, I’d...oh, I’d probably have split up. I needed to know.”

“Know what?”

“That our talk doesn’t turn you on for the wrong reason.”

After a long pause I asked, “That was a nasty test. What do I win?”

“My address and an all-expenses-paid vacation at my house next weekend.”

She grinned, and I soon smiled back. “I hit the mother lode.”

“No, you did that our first night.” We laughed and she pulled me down to her and took me back inside her, holding me as we worked on each other, and when she moaned and tightened around me fifteen minutes later I flooded into her with the greatest feeling of belonging I had yet felt in our time together.

Two weeks later I arrived at her house late Friday night. Her porch light was on and she greeted me in a sheer nightgown that soon disappeared under the pile of my clothes. She pushed me down on her couch and took me deep into her mouth. She sucked gently on me as I gave myself over to her, and as I got close I said, “I’ve about to come, love. Take it all, love.” She looked at me with curious eyes as I spewed hard into her, and as she cradled my softening cock between her breasts she said, “That’s different.”

I smiled, “In what way?”

“Sounds like you have something very sweet to tell me.”

“Sounds like you already know I told you.”

“So do you?”

“Yes, I love you.”

“I love you too. When did you know?”

“Maybe three weeks ago. I wasn’t sure until last weekend though, when you showed me around your house. I felt like I belonged here. I waited a week to think about it, and that just made me even surer.”

She smiled, “Yes, you belong here.”

“With you.”

“And to me.” She then took me by the hand towards her bedroom. “Now return the favor before I burst.”

She came repeatedly under my tongue and lips. I lay atop her, my body pressed as hard into hers as I could manage, and slid into her as she wrapped her limbs around me and said, “Cover me, love, stay on top of me, crush me.” I lasted twenty minutes and stared hungrily into her face as another orgasm took her. The look on her face pushed me over the edge, and when I said I was coming she said, “Fill me up, love, I’m all yours.” I let myself go and rode her to a long climax.

As we lay there afterwards, she said, “I guess we’re becoming a boring old couple of farts. I didn’t feel like talking tonight.”

“No. I didn’t need it.”

“Me neither.”

We smiled and she said, “Maybe the talking was just our way of telling each other how much we were into each other without saying that.”

“Sort of nature’s way of keeping two people together until they knew? Make them fascinated by just the thing that might keep them from daring to stay with each other otherwise?”

“Ah, I like that! Or until they saw each other as themselves.”

“Except,” I said, “that that is part of you. I still see it.”

“And does it still turn you on?”

“More than ever, love. It just doesn’t need saying now.”

A few seconds later she laughed softly. I looked at her and she said, “I’m so glad you stayed our first night.”

“I was so glad you let me.”

“I was so glad you wanted to. That one of you finally wanted to stay with me. It made me so happy, like something natural would finally come out of it. That it wasn’t just a sick fascination of mine.”

“I wonder how many of the other five wanted to stay but just weren’t brave enough.”

“The right one stayed. I just hope they’re brave enough next time.”

A year later we went to the hotel bar one Friday night at 8:30. Jane was still working there and stared at me for a long second, then smiled in recognition and came over to say, “Long time, stranger.” She looked at Gloria and said, “I remember you. Faye and I wondered if you’d taken him off the market.”

I nodded and handed her a twenty. “Two scotches.”

She grinned and said, “I’m glad to see you’re still doing the ol’...” and jammed her index finger in the hole of her other hand. Gloria and I smiled and I made the same motion with my ring finger instead, and a second later Gloria held up her hand to show off her ring.

Jane laughed and put the bill in her apron. “Second round’s on the house. Congratulations!”

After we took a sip, we looked around the bar. “Not the worst bar I ever picked up a guy in,” she said.

“Best bar in the world as far as I’m concerned.”

After our scotch on the house, Jane asked if we wanted another, and Gloria said, “No offense, but we have much better in our room.”

“And we should get going.”

“We have to leave early tomorrow,” Gloria said to Jane.

“Oh,” she said with a grin, “you’re on your honeymoon?”

“No,” I explained, “a business trip.”

Gloria added, “Our new business. We’re consultants.”

“We got tired of working for the Man, so we set up shop for ourselves.”

“A perfect partnership,” Gloria finished, “in every way.”

“And tomorrow we’re taking a vacation for a couple of days,” I said.

Jane asked, “Where are you going?”

“Anywhere we want to,” Gloria replied.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments