Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Awakening Part II

"Part two of the journey of Mandy and Tom...."

26
5 Comments 5
12.5k Views 12.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words
The Awakening Part II

Chapter 1

When Tom had come down from his electrifying high of his orgasm he immediately knew he needed to explore Mandy’s revelation further.

A black lover!

That was what she had fantasised about and he had to concede that when she had uttered it during their climax, the revelation had certainly added to his pleasure and he had come with an intensity he had never previously experienced.

Over the course of the next few weeks and months he had been nervous about introducing the topic into their lovemaking conversations but he realised that the subject hung over them without being addressed. He waited for Mandy to raise the subject again but it never happened during any of their much improved sex sessions.

Sure, Mandy was now far more liberated and open about her needs and desires and often took the lead in their sex life, but still the subject of the black lover had not been raised.

Was she waiting for Tom to raise it? Was she somehow unsure of his reaction to having let it slip? The truth of the matter, unknown to Tom was that Mandy secretly wanted Tom to raise it with her. She desperately wanted to introduce more of the fantasy into their sex life but was worried it might be a step too far for Tom. But if he raised it……..?

The more Tom thought about Mandy and a black lover, the more he realised it was the one scenario which guaranteed him an erection. At work; driving; watching TV; whilst shopping, his mind was consumed with the knowledge that his wife fantasised about having sex with a black lover.

Tom had taken to searching the internet for advice and information regarding the items he had read in her book during their last holiday. At the time he hadn’t made the connection between what Mandy was reading and her utterance of the black lover as he had thought it a mere coincidence. Now he knew it was more than that. His loving wife frequently thought about taking a lover. A black lover. And it both terrified and exhilarated him in equal measures. But how could he even think of broaching the subject with her?

The on-line advice forums had provided the answer; the introduction of role-play during sex. Viewing interracial movies and fantasising of your wife being the wife in the film was a popular method being discussed.

Encouraging your wife to take a more dominant role in your relationship and “taking” her own pleasure with whomever she desired was another common measure. That obviously depended on the personality of the wife concerned and whether she was comfortable being more dominant and assertive than perhaps her natural instincts permitted.

Tom vowed to try some of these methods with Mandy.

The breakthrough came one night whilst Mandy was dressed in a very sexy dress and heels. They planned “date” nights where certain role play scenarios had become a hit with them both.

Mandy was wearing some very exotic and sexy black underwear on this particular evening. Tom was loving the sensation of running his hand up Mandy’s stocking clad leg and feeling the smooth flesh above her stocking tops. As her skirt rode higher he gasped as he caught sight of the contrast of her black nylons and her soft, milky white flesh.

His erection hurt as he seemed to harden further at the connection in his mind of the contrast of black skin on white skin and he groaned outwardly.

Mandy was bemused as her husband made soft groaning noises and kissed her even more passionately whilst continuing to stroke and gaze at her stocking encased legs. “You like that honey?” she whispered to him.

“God, yes Mandy,” he groaned. “See how good your legs look against the black,” he groaned back at her.

“Mmmm, you like that look sweetheart?” she teased.

Tom swallowed hard as the thoughts and words formed and his throat dried.

“Black looks so good on you. You should indulge more often.” He hoped she would pick up on his line of thought and that his subtle hint had been taken.

“You like me in black?” she queried.

“I do, honey, I really think the contrast is so very, very sexy.”

“So you like me in black but I think you also like to think of black in me.”

Tom stared at her.

Mandy was looking at him, with her eyes half closed and a devilish smile on her painted lips.

Tom stood dumbfounded. What did he say now? He had been rumbled.

“Well, Tom?” she went on.

Tom swallowed hard. It was now or never if he was going to admit his ever increasing fantasy and obsession with her and a black lover.

“I, I, think I might like to see that. If you want that sweetheart,” he quickly added.

“Do you want that Tom?” “Do you want me to take a young, hung black lover and for you to watch him have me?”

Tom said nothing.

“Tell me what it is you want Tom,” urged Mandy.

“I think I want to see you with a black guy, yes.”

“You think you want to see me with a black guy?” she replied.

“Well, I do want to see you with a black guy,” he managed to reply.

“What exactly do you want to see Tom?” Mandy breathed at him, staring intently into his panicked eyes.

He couldn’t hold it in any longer. Tom let it all rush out……

“I want to see you go out on a date with the guy. I want to know that you have dressed so sexily for him in expensive lingerie and perfume. I want to see him bring you home and touch you and feel you up as I would. I want him to do this in front of me as if you are a couple and I am a bystander to your passion. I want to hear him tell me what he is doing to you and how good it makes him feel that he knows you want him to do it to you, with me watching.”

“You want him to dominate you Tom? You want to feel humiliated in front of me, by standing back and letting another man enjoy what is rightfully yours?”

“Yes.”

“Oh Tom, do you think you could handle that happening right in front of you?”

“I, I am not sure but the thought of it makes me so hard Mandy, surely if I want it so badly then I must be able to endure it, mustn’t I?”

“I don’t know Tom. I mean what if I get so excited and urge him to do things to me, in order to increase your pain at seeing me with him, giving myself to him. Could you deal with that Tom?”

“God Mandy, I want to watch you so much it sometimes hurts. I think of nothing else. To see you react to his touch, his power and his colour just sends me crazy.

It is about you. It is all about what you would be getting from doing it.

I get amazingly horny realising that you could be so turned on that you could go ahead and do something so utterly wrong and filthy.

A married woman, being given the freedom to take a black lover, with the consent and encouragement of her husband, and her taking that opportunity for the sole reason of sexual enjoyment and empowerment is just incredibly dirty.”

“My, my Tom, you have thought this through haven’t you?”

“I guess I have, yes. Thinking back to that moment on holiday when you imagined taking a lover and right at the end saying that he was black almost blew my mind. To be fair, up until reading your book and then hearing you mention it I had never given the whole black and white thing a thought. But, since then I cannot seem to imagine any other combination of sex and am so desperate to see it for real. The fact that you, my gorgeous wife could be the one to make it a reality is just awesome.”

“I think we need to talk, Tom.”

Chapter 2



Rather than things gathering pace at this point, the subject was put on the back burner a bit as both Mandy and Tom were kept busy with work and other commitments in their busy lives.

Their sex life returned, if not to normal, then it slowed down a little from the feverish pace they had been setting most recently. Talk of lovers and situations occurred, but less often than perhaps either of them might have expected given the revelation that had taken place.

One night however, as they sat in a city restaurant, things took a turn towards the inevitable and the on-rushing conclusion to what was going to happen in their lives.

As they ate dinner Tom observed Mandy, who appeared to be distracted by something over Tom’s shoulder. He was sure she was not concentrating fully on their conversation and tried to surreptitiously take a backwards glance to see what the distraction was before asking her.

Eventually, Tom asked Mandy if everything was alright.

Mandy smiled and nodded. But her eyes were looking past Tom.

“Mandy,” whispered Tom. “What is going on?”

“That guy keeps looking at me and he is indicating that he wants my phone number,” she blurted out.

“What!” uttered Tom, desperate to turn around and see what was going on.

“There’s a man at another table, with a woman and he is smiling and indicating that he wants me to phone him or probably that he wants my number.” She made a phone sign with her hand by her ear for Tom to see what the other guy was doing.

“And you are responding to him. For heaven’s sake Mandy behave yourself. I am still here you know!”

“Oh I know honey, but he is rather hot,” she whispered.

“Christ’s sake,” flustered Tom. But as he said it he began to feel the strange sensation in his chest and loins that indicated the whole thing was rather a turn on. His wife was sitting in front of him, flirting from a distance with a complete stranger, in a restaurant in full view of both of their partners. He could never have imagined for a second that Mandy was capable of doing such a thing.

Tom also felt the beginning of an erection. What the fuck, he thought. And now he had an idea.

“Tell me what he looks like,” he whispered.

“What?” she replied.

“Describe this hot looking guy who is distracting my wife, on my date.”

Mandy looked Tom straight in the eyes.

“Dark hair, dark eyes, dark suit. Oh and very, very dark skin.”

Tom’s cock throbbed in his pants. He hadn’t dared to hope that when Mandy admitted to making eye contact with the man, that he would be black.

“Ah, okay,” was all Tom could mutter. “And…and is he good looking?”

Mandy ran her tongue over her beautifully moist and painted lips and whispered “Tom, he is fucking gorgeous.”

Tom gulped and felt his erection once again throb and harden even further as he listened as his wife described another man to him in such an obviously sexual way. It was wrong and taboo and very, very unusual. But, at that precise moment it was the most erotic and forceful sensation he had ever experienced.

A minute or so passed and Tom and Mandy said nothing to each other. Behind Tom the lady at he table where the hot black guy was sitting arose from the table, said a casual goodbye to her suitor and left the restaurant.

Mandy whispered to Tom and explained that the guy was now alone and was sitting watching them both.

Mandy coyly smiled towards the stranger and Tom caught the moment and his heart lurched in his chest as he watched his wife openly flirt with the black man whom he could not see.

The stranger then arose from his seat and began a slow walk towards their table.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

Mandy’s breath caught in her throat as she watched the tall, elegant black man approach their table. He stopped directly behind Tom and gently touched him on the right shoulder.

“May I have a private chat with you? I will wait for one minute in the gents for you to appear. After that I shall leave.” He walked slowly through the door leading to the gents and was gone from their view.

“What the fuck!” exclaimed Tom? His heart was pounding in his chest. His wife was smiling so serenely at him and he knew in his heart that he was going to meet the stranger in the gents.

He knew in his head that it was madness!

Mandy looked inquisitively at him and murmured, “Well?”

“I wonder what it is he wants?” he muttered.

“I think you know,” she replied. She blew her husband a kiss and smiled a killer smile at him. “Off you go darling,” she breathed at her husband. “Don’t be rude and keep him waiting or you might miss him. And neither of us would want that now would we?”

Tom stood up and walked towards the same door the black guy had exited through just moments before.

Chapter 3

In the gents toilets, two men who were complete strangers to each other met face to face; one black, the other white. One married, the other not.

“I didn’t believe that you would come in here,” said the black guy smiling, as Tom entered the room. “Hi, I am Marcus, and your name is?”

Tom said nothing.

“Who is the lady with you tonight?” he continued.

“My wife.”

“She is beautiful. You are a lucky guy, whatever your name is.”

“My name is Tom.”

“Well Tom. You have a truly gorgeous wife. Do you know why I asked you in here Tom?”

“Maybe to explain to me why you were flirting with a married woman. My married woman?”

“Well, well Tom. Is that what she told you? Believe me when I say that the flirting, making eye contact and the smiles were only travelling one way for some time before I decided to respond to such a beautiful woman.”

“What about the lady you were with though? Didn’t she deserve some respect?” asked Tom.

Marcus smiled and shook his head. “You mean, Naomi? She is my business partner Tom. Did you assume she was something other than that?”

“I guess I did, but Mandy didn’t know that and I am upset that she carried on that way when she could easily have been your wife or partner. And by the same token, you had no idea what relationship to Mandy I was yet you carried on behind my back, literally,” explained Tom.

“Ah, so her name is Mandy? And yes, you are right I didn’t know who you were but, I had to assume she knew what she was doing as you were sitting right opposite her. I spotted her wedding ring, and then yours and so came to the conclusion you were either a married couple or two individually married people having dinner.”

“Now that I know she is your wife, I can only assume you knew she was flirting with me, with your knowledge and acceptance. Is that not the case Tom?”

Tom was slightly cornered. He and Mandy had broached the subject of her flirting and being shared but that had only been in the throes of fantasy for them both. This was different, and real.

“She wanted me to somehow get my number to her Tom, but I figured hell, you are both here in this restaurant and I might as well ask you for her number as you obviously know what she is up to, right?”

“Not entirely, no.” Tom thought to himself that this was none of this guy’s business yet felt compelled to explain things to this stranger. Whilst he felt anxious about being here discussing his wife in this way, he was acutely aware that she had been partly responsible for it happening and even more so; he was beginning to feel comfortable in the company of this seemingly astute and friendly guy. He was also developing a semi-hard on as his deeper thoughts began to picture his wife in Marcus’s arms.

“Then why would she be making signals to me whilst she is sitting here with you?” he enquired.

“I, well, you see we have been discussing things and well, I think she may have taken a decision without me being fully aware of the timing and that she was ready,” Tom managed to say.

“Ready?” Marcus looked quizzically at Tom, “ready for what?”

“To take a lover,” he blurted out. Marcus watched Tom squirm as he said this and a grin crept across his very handsome black face.

“A lover?” he smiled. “With your knowledge? And why do you think she has chosen me to flirt with tonight?”

“She thinks you are hot. She also knows that you fit the bill for the type of guy I told her I wanted her to choose” Tom uttered, immensely embarrassed a telling this complete stranger that his wife has the hots for him.

“So, let me get this right Tom. You and Mandy have discussed her taking a lover and you have told her that the guy she chooses must have certain characteristics, is that right?”

“Yes, but she agrees with the criteria, one hundred per cent.”

“Tall, handsome and hot?” smiled Marcus.

“And black,” added Tom.

“Ah, the married white lady’s ultimate fantasy.”

“Not just married ladies,” Tom replied immediately. “This is as much to do with me as it is Mandy. It is my fantasy too, maybe even more so.”

“Well, well Tom that is some confession to make. What is it that makes you want to allow your beautiful wife to take a black lover?”

“Listen. Mandy is sitting in the restaurant, alone. I think I ought to return to her and not leave her feeling abandoned out there.”

“That’s such a shame Tom because I was enjoying our little chat. Perhaps we could continue it somewhere more comfortable?”

“I’m not so sure. It’s just fantasy and never likely to become real. I think Mandy would agree.”

“Why don’t we ask her?” replied Marcus.

“I’m not so sure about that,” hesitated Tom.

“You afraid she might want to?”

“Perhaps.”

”Then let’s ask her and put you out of your misery.” Marcus began to head for the door.

Tom realised he was standing there with a full, painful erection and didn’t want to leave the bathroom at that point.

“What are you waiting for Tom?” Marcus saw Tom glance down at his crotch and the penny dropped. “The old man letting you down a bit Tom?”

“What do you mean?” asked Tom.

“Well, you said you weren’t keen to pursue our discussion but it seems that your other head is telling me something different. You are thinking about Mandy and me, aren’t you?”

Tom was silent.

“Would you like to see what I can offer her Tom?”

Tom’s mouth dropped as he realised what Marcus was inferring.

“Well”

Tom’s face flushed with embarrassment and he slowly nodded his head.

Marcus slowly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers. Tom looked on, his head telling him this was ridiculous, and yet he wanted Marcus to hurry and let him see his cock. Tom was not in the least bit gay, and yet he was eager to see this black man’s cock; a cock that was effectively being offered to him to allow his wife to get to know.

Marcus’s hand slipped inside his white briefs. Tom watched as he slightly bent his knees and struggled to extract his hand. Marcus slowly lifted his cock from the confines of his tight Calvin Klines. He watched the white husband as he released his manhood from his hand.

Tom audibly gasped as the thick black hose of Marcus’s cock uncoiled in front of him.

It settled between Marcus’s legs, hanging there, surely around 8 inches in length. Soft.

“Oh god. I think we need to speak with Mandy,” mumbled Tom.

Chapter 4

Mandy sat and waited, mulling over in her mind what was possibly going on in the gents’ toilet. Whilst she had enjoyed the mild flirting and innuendo she had engineered with the black stranger from the other table, she truly had not expected the events that followed.

She admitted that he was one very hot looking and handsome, fit guy but she felt a little sorry for Tom for the way she had acted and the embarrassment she had caused him when the guy had approached him.

Was Tom very upset? Were they arguing over their behaviour? Had Tom told the guy he was out of order and to quit making eyes at his wife? Had the guy told Tom what had actually happened behind his back? Were they discussing her because Tom had told the guy about their fantasy and Tom’s urge to see her with a black guy?

As she was thinking this last thought over a bit more, the door opened and Tom emerged, alone. He smiled awkwardly at Mandy and nodded for her to head for the door. Tom approached the bar and settled their dinner bill and joined Mandy, who was waiting for him by the exit.

Tom took Mandy’s arm and steered her towards their car in silence. Mandy wasn’t sure if Tom was angry, upset or quite what and decided to keep quiet until he spoke first. Once in the car Tom turned to Mandy. “When did you decide that you felt it was okay to openly flirt with strangers in public?” he asked her gently.

Mandy’s face flushed slightly and she replied, “I didn’t give it much thought Tom. After what we had spoken about and feeling as we did, I guess I just reacted without thinking too much when the guy caught me eye in there.”

“And where did you think it might lead to Mandy?”

“I never really gave it that much thought. I guess I was just caught up in the moment. It was very intoxicating sitting there doing it with you right there I have to admit. I am sorry if I have upset you honey. Are you very upset?”

Tom said nothing. He looked at Mandy for a while and then smiled, “To be honest Mandy, not really. I realise it was inevitable really, given all the talk and fantasy of it, it was either going to die away or it was going to come to a head. Knowing what I really want, and what you really want was probably always going to result in something happening. I am just not clear on what you want to happen, and neither is Marcus.”

“Marcus, that’s his name?”

“Marcus wants you. He wants me to allow him to have you. He wants to know that you want him. Do you want me to allow him to have you? Do you want to have sex with him?”

“Hang on Tom. I haven’t even spoken to the guy and you are asking me if I want to fuck him, right? Do you want me to fuck him Tom, is that it? Do you want me to fuck him whether I want to or not? “

“I want to watch you and Marcus get it on, yes. I want to see his massive cock in your hands and you loving it. I want you to see what he has and to desire it so much that you cannot deny yourself fucking him.”

What do you mean, see what he has?”

As Tom slowly smiled, her eyes widened in disbelief and she groaned “No way Tom. No fucking way, you wouldn’t, you just wouldn’t”

Tom continued smiling at her and slowly nodded, “Oh yes I did honey. I saw his cock. He showed me. He wanted me to see what he could give you and thinks I should convince you to meet him. He is big Mandy, really big.”

Mandy’s silk panties flooded as she listened to her loving husband relate these details to her. The whole situation was overwhelming and she could not shake the thoughts from her head of how utterly absurd and taboo their discussion was at that moment in time.

“Should we invite him home Mandy, or will we just drive off right now?”

Published 
Written by SpinDoctor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments