Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Awakening Part III

"The excitement mounts as Tom and Mandy take the next step."

22
2 Comments 2
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Part III

Chapter 1

Marcus strolled from the restaurant toilet towards the bar to pay his bill. He couldn’t see either Tom or Mandy in the restaurant and so assumed they had left. He was disappointed. He had allowed a minute or two extra, hoping they would still be there.

As he walked out the door into the cool night air, Marcus spotted the headlights of a car flash. He struggled to see much but the lights flashed again and he assumed they were to attract him. There was no one else around.

Marcus walked towards the smart black car and saw the driver’s door open and a man step out. It was Tom.

“Marcus, hi” said Tom, slightly nervously and whilst his eyes shifted around, searching for observers. There were none.

“Hi Tom,” replied Marcus.

Tom walked towards the tall black man and extended his hand. The two men shook hands.

Mandy watched from deep inside the back leather seats of the rear of Tom’s car.

“So, did you guys talk?” asked Marcus.

“Yes, yes we did. You have to understand that this has all happened a little quickly and before either of us had really given much thought to things. When Mandy acted like she did in there, it kinda caught me off guard initially.” Tom watched Marcus closely as he explained this.

“Sure thing Tom but, that hot wife of yours clearly had her mind made up before you, and so what have you decided since I, well, since I showed you what I want to give Mandy?”

Tom felt his face redden once again. This handsome, forthright black man was inducing embarrassment and humiliation in him, the like of which he had not felt before.

“We would like to invite you to our home, for a drink and to talk things over,” said Tom. “Tonight, I mean now, if you would be able to.”

Marcus smiled at the nervous white husband. “Is that what Mandy wants too?”

“Yes. It’s what we both want.”

“Then that would be wonderful Tom.”

Tom turned and walked to the car. Marcus followed and as Tom sat in the driver’s seat he heard the rear door open. For a second he thought Mandy was getting out of the car until he realised Marcus was getting into the rear seat. Tom had expected Marcus to get in the front beside him.

Tome watched in the rear view mirror as he heard Marcus say “Hi Mandy, I am Marcus. I am so pleased to finally get the chance to introduce myself properly. Tom tells me you want me to come home with you both. I hope that’s OK with you?”

Mandy smiled nervously at Marcus. She saw, close up just how good looking and tall he was.

“I would like that, yes.”

Marcus tapped Tom on the shoulder and confidently said, “Home driver, and take your time. Mandy and I have some slow business to attend to. You concentrate on the road and don’t worry about things back here,” he continued.

He saw Mandy giggle at what Marcus had said. Tom felt his face redden and he felt anger at being spoken to like that, in his own car, with his wife listening. With his wife listening in the back seat of his car whilst sitting with a complete stranger they were taking to their home; a complete stranger who they were going to discuss his wife fucking.

Tom couldn’t concentrate at that point, as he tried to deal with the overpowering emotions clashing in his head and heart. Jealousy, rage, hurt and inadequacy all surged through his body. And they all seemed to converge in his throbbing, pulsing cock. What the fuck was he doing? He thought to himself.

Chapter 2

As they left the car park of the restaurant Tom was still in a state of confused lust and jealousy.

He glimpsed movement in the dark of the rear of the car and could hear sounds, but no words coming from either his wife or Marcus.

He tried to glance around and in the fleeting moment his eyes were off the road he could see very little.

In the back, Mandy was at that precise moment opening her mouth to allow Marcus’s long, hot tongue entry. Following his gentle stroking of her arm and after telling her in a whisper, how gorgeous and sexy she looked, he had leaned in towards her exposed neck.

Kristyhamilton1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kristyhamilton1

As he breathed in her expensive and seductive perfume he had slowly run his lips and tongue over Mandy’s soft, creamy flesh.

She had responded by inhaling long, deep breaths as she felt her pussy flood with the sensation of this hot man kissing her neck. She was already past the point of worrying what Tom might say or do, and allowed her throat to be caressed by Marcus’s wet tongue. She shifted in her seat as her pussy further moistened and she felt his thick lips on hers. His mouth enveloped hers and his tongue traced patterns over her lipstick covered lips.

Marcus felt the white wife’s mouth gently open and he slid his tongue inside her. Hesitantly at first, her tongue began to dance with his and then her hunger intensified and they tongued and licked each other's mouth with a passion neither had experienced before.

Tom could hear the deep, sensual moans emanating from his wife. His heart beat like a drum and he could feel his blood pulse heavily in his head and chest. His erection was painful. He had never been as turned on as at that moment.

The irony of being so turned on at the same time as his wife but, not being the man who was eliciting the moans from her, was not lost on him. In fact, it heightened his feelings of inadequacy, anger and loin-churning urges.

Tom didn’t realise it but he was experiencing the quintessential emotions of Cuckold angst.

That burning, painful, confusion of emotions expressed as a conflict of personal desire; confused principles of what are acceptable behaviours; and the overpowering sensation of lust.

With his wife in back seat of their car, a black stranger’s tongue in her mouth and her fingers stroking the impossibly large bulge lying across Marcus’s thigh, and as she moaned wantonly behind him, Tom came without even touching himself.

Tom was gasping like a fish out of water and he struggled to control the car. As his cock spurted and twitched in the confines of his underwear he felt himself fighting to both suppress the orgasm and at the same time, never want it to end. He felt the tears slip out of his eyes as the confusion, humiliation and eroticism swept over him. He gasped loudly as he continued leaking into his trousers.

Mandy heard Tom’s brief, strangled gasp. Withdrawing her mouth from Marcus’s wet, soft probing, she asked her husband what was wrong.

“Nothing honey. I just have a little stomach pain, I’m fine, really. Are you OK back there?”

“Sure. I hope you don’t mind that Marcus and I are getting to know each other a little. I am sorry you are stuck in the front, driving sweetheart. I am being a bit naughty back here. I hope you don’t mind too much?”

“It’s fine Mandy. Just be certain you are sure in what you are doing, OK?”

“Of course honey, but hurry and get us home please. I think Marcus and I want to take things up a level pretty soon.”

“Man, your wife is one very sexy lady Tom. I hope you appreciate that. It’s very good of you to allow me to come home with you both tonight. Mandy has told me all about your fantasy and I intend to help you make it come true this evening. You OK with that Tom?”

Tom was silent. What could he say? He was convinced that this was what he wanted. What Mandy wanted? What Marcus Wanted? He had let Marcus into the car. He was in the back seat with his wife. His crotch was soaking with the evidence of his acceptance of what was happening for fuck’s sake. Of course he was OK with it.

“Sure Marcus. Just treat her like the lady she is.”

As Marcus slid his hand up one of Mandy’s stocking covered legs and she stroked his massive erection through his suit trousers he replied, “Of course Tom. This lady is going to be treated very, very well.”

Mandy pulled Marcus’s head towards her open mouth as she hungrily sought out the black man’s lips and tongue. “Feel how wet I am,” she whispered into his mouth. “Treat me how you fucking want,” she breathed into him, quietly enough that Tom couldn’t hear.

Published 
Written by SpinDoctor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments