Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Awakening Part V

"The next stage in the transformation of Mandy and Tom begins..."

23
7 Comments 7
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Marcus whispered into Mandy’s ear, “Take me out.”

Mandy slowly turned around to face him and they kissed slowly and wetly as she rubbed her hand over the impossibly large bulge in his trousers. She moaned into his mouth as she felt the massive ridge of flesh below her hand. Tom watched this take place and groaned inwardly as he imagined just what his wife was feeling at that moment.

Mandy slowly unbuckled the belt on Marcus’s trousers and he helped her release the button which opened them up. She slid the zipper down and reached inside. She could feel immediately the strange sensation of something other than cotton and couldn’t establish what the material was. Mandy gasped as she realised that it was the skin of Marcus’s cock she was feeling and that he was not wearing underpants of any sort. Marcus bent his knees slightly and his trousers slid to his ankles and he shrugged off his shirt at the same time.

Tom watched in anguish and bewilderment as he was the first to see what tumbled out of Marcus’s groin. As Mandy continued touching the base of it, Marcus’s long, thick cock swung out and down from the constraints it had been under. It hung between his legs, incredibly long, thick and black. Tom had to acknowledge its magnificence again, seeing it for the first time since the men’s toilets in the restaurant. He was filled with a mixture of jealousy and amazement. But most of all was the feeling of angst in knowing that his dear, loving wife was about to see it for the first time.

“Oh, Oh, fucking shit,” she exclaimed. Tom realised that she had indeed just set eyes upon the first cock other than his that she had seen during their time together. In fact, Tom was certain that it was the first cock other than his that she had ever seen.

“Fucking, hell,” she muttered, incredulous at the size of it compared to Tom’s.

Mandy took the length of black flesh in her left hand. It was hot, silky and incredibly thick. She felt her pussy flood again as she felt the veins and the skin move as she gently slid her hand up and down its length.

Marcus stepped out of his trousers and deftly removed his socks. He shrugged off his shirt and stood before them, naked, toned and hung.

“I feel a little alone, being the only one naked. Tom, why don’t you help Mandy to lose some of her things?”

Tom looked at Mandy. She was slowly running her hands over Marcus’s impressive torso and dipped her head to take one of his nipples into her mouth.

She licked his erect nipple and gazed up at Marcus, like a kid with a new toy.

She unlocked her mouth from its licking and turned to her husband. “Can you undress me please whilst I’m busy?” she asked Tom.

That sentence felt to Tom like a dagger through his heart. It also felt like a thunderbolt had just careered through his loins. His beautiful wife was asking him to undress her as she was too busy to do it herself, owing to her wish to continue pleasing another man. The angst it caused wrenched at Tom and he almost swooned as the enormity of it all swept over him.

Slowly, he raised his hands to her blouse and gently cupped her breasts. Her nipples were hard and jutting through the light fabric. He felt her draw in her breath as she appeared to enjoy his touch. “Take it off,” she commanded. She was rubbing the huge cock in her left hand as she dealt this blow to Tom as he realised that she didn’t want him to play with her, she wanted him to undress her for Marcus.

Tom slowly unbuttoned the blouse and forced himself not to feel her creamy breasts, the globes of which were sitting proud of her lacy, black plunge bra. He slipped the garment off her shoulders and down her arms and tossed it onto a chair.

“That’s getting better,” said Marcus as he lifted a large black hand and gently traced the lace edging of Mandy’s bra.

Tom knelt down behind Mandy in order to unzip her black pencil skirt. He gazed longingly at the beautiful silk covered legs and her high heeled shoes and ran his hand up the inside of one leg. Mandy shifted slightly and parted her legs enough that Tom could stroke the calf and inner thigh. He was delighted that she seemed to enjoy this and was about to stroke higher, to the anticipated stocking top and her silky thigh, when Mandy said sternly, “The skirt Tom, just remove my skirt.”

Tom was devastated for the second time in a minute, as his loving wife denied him access to her body. His erection was painful and stiff against the confines of his clothing.

Tom unzipped the skirt and Mandy wriggled her ass and hips to aid its removal. Tom pulled the skirt down by the hem and as it slid slowly down her legs her beautiful panty-clad ass and stocking tops came into view. Mandy stepped out of the skirt and Tom swept it clear of her feet. He glanced up at his wife, standing in her high heels, stockings and black lingerie. He almost choked at the sight before his eyes, the whole black and white thing; Mandy’s pale skin and her lingerie, white and black; Mandy and Marcus, white and black; her hand on his enormous cock, white on black. It all was so, so, just right in some way.

It dawned on Tom that in this position he was eye level with Marcus’s huge, venous erection. Mandy looked down and saw Tom looking at it. “Impressed?” she breathed.

“What?” said Tom.

“You are staring at it Tom, are you impressed?”

“Yes.”

“So you should be darling, it is incredible isn’t it?” she continued. “I can’t get my hand around him, look.”

Tom watched as his wife shifted her hand and tried to encircle the huge silky organ in front of him. He watched as her wedding ring, the very ring he had chosen as the symbol of his love and devotion to her, was now glinting in the electric light as her hand slowly stroked the massive black erection before him, her fingers stretched around it.

Inches from his face, his wife stroked the foreskin back and forth over the huge head of Marcus’s thick cock. He listened as Marcus groaned his pleasure. Tom wondered how something like that would feel in his own hand. He was jealous and overawed by the images in front of him. Knowing it was his own loving wife pleasuring this other man, made it even more surreal and painful.

Tom winced as one large black hand appeared on Mandy’s panties and began massaging her plump ass. He watched as the hand and arm pulled her into the black body and he could see their mouths meet again. Mandy’s hand continued to wank the obscene cock and he watched as she occasionally slipped her hand under his low hanging ball sac and gently squeezed and massaged the huge nuts within.

Marcus began walking slowly backwards and when he reached an armchair he sank slowly into its soft cushions. Mandy stood above him in all her glory. Marcus smiled at her and nodded his head once. Mandy slowly knelt before him and Tom watched as she lowered her head into his groin. “You would be better sitting there,” Marcus said to Tom as he nodded to a chair to the side of him. “You’ll get a much better view.”

Tom crept over to the chair and sat down, his erection even more painful against his clothes. He was afraid to release himself as he wasn’t sure he could do so without erupting.

Tom watched as Mandy opened her mouth wide and took the head of the stud’s cock inside. He knew she was struggling and would find it painful with such a girth to try and encircle. She licked up and down its length and suckled the balls. Marcus groaned loudly as she took hold of the shaft and milked the huge cock into her mouth between her painted lips.

Mandy’s full breasts hung suspended in front of her as she mouthed the black dick. Marcus reached out and cupped them in their lacy holder. His fingers slipped inside the fabric as he sought her nipples. They were rock solid and he gently rolled them between his thumbs and index fingers. Mandy loved that.

Tom watched as Marcus turned Mandy around and pulled her towards himself. She straddled his outstretched legs and the massive erection poked up between them both, grating against her panties. Mandy continued stroking him and Marcus took full advantage of her tits from this better angle.

MiaBennett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBennett

Tom was bursting with desire as he watched Marcus’s hands feast on his wife’s large, swollen breasts and nipples as she expertly wanked the black man’s huge, thick cock.

Mandy rolled her head back and sought Marcus’s mouth again. She was revelling in the intimacy of the situation. Tom had expected that she would be consumed solely by the raw excitement of it but they both seemed to be engrossed in the sheer enjoyment of it all. They appeared to be making love rather than having sex and again Tom felt a stab in his heart as the realisation struck.

Marcus eased Mandy’s panties down and fingered her as she spread her thighs wide. Tom could see her outer pussy lips gleaming with her own secretions and marvelled as Marcus’s black fingers opened her up. The large black cock protruding between Mandy’s legs was almost blocking the view Tom had of his wanton wife.

“I want you to lick me, Tom,” breathed Mandy. Tom stared at her. “Come on honey, you know you want to.” Tom did want to but he wasn’t sure if now was the right time. He saw Marcus looking at him and when he nodded his head at Tom, indicating that he go down on his wife, he lost all reservations and knelt before her.

Mandy pulled the huge cock aside and her pussy glistened in all its glory before him. He moved towards her, breathing in the heady musk of her deliciously wet cunt. He glanced up to see both Mandy and Marcus looking down at him as he extended his tongue into his wife’s smouldering gash. Tom licked slowly up and down the length of her pussy and flicked his tongue over her distended clitoris. He heard Mandy gasp as he did that and he took heart form knowing he was giving her some pleasure.

“Why don’t you lie on the couch Mandy?” whispered Marcus.

Tom ceased his licking of her cunt and Mandy sashayed over to the large fabric divan couch and lay back.

Marcus strode over, his huge erection bobbing as he moved and knelt above Mandy. He slid his hips forward and placed his cock at Mandy’s mouth. His left hand reached down and encircled her left breast and as she opened her mouth, Tom watch in awe as the thick black length slipped into his wife’s mouth.

Mandy lavished the huge cock and Tom could see she was struggling to accommodate this entirely new girth and length. Marcus threw his head back and sighed deeply as Mandy cupped his hanging ball sac and mouthed up and down on his length. Tom marvelled at the darker black skin, where it was wet with his wife’s saliva.

Marcus removed his hand from Mandy’s breast and slid it down and over her tummy and onto her thigh. Tom watched in wonderment and angst as his wife’s legs slowly parted to allow her lover’s fingers access to her wetness.

Marcus stroked the slippery folds with his fingers and he gently parted the lips and eased one thick black finger into the molten flesh. Mandy sighed in passion as Marcus worked his finger over her clit. Tom watched as Marcus added another finger to his wife’s pussy and Mandy tried to open her legs even further to enhance the sensation. Tom realised at that moment that the two fingers of the black man were probably filling his wife more than his own cock did. His heart lurched as that thought struck him and again he swooned with the mixture of emotions of jealousy, admiration and lust at what was taking place.

Tom leaned in for a close look and Marcus withdrew his fingers, much to the disappointment of Mandy whose hips thrust forward, seeking some form of touch on her raging cunt.

“Go on Tom,” said Marcus. “She needs you to ready her a bit more, don’t you sweetie?”

Mandy groaned and lifted her hips and pussy up to her husband. “Eat me. Make me so wet honey,” she groaned through clenched teeth.

Tom leaned in further and immediately inhaled the heady aroma of his sexed up wife. The mix of her perfume and her sex was intoxicating. His cock dribbled and he honestly thought he was going to come right there and then.

His mouth enveloped her open, slippery gash and he sucked her juices in and swallowed. Tom worked her clit with his tongue and lips and rubbed his whole face in his wife’s wetness. He was almost intoxicated on the smell and the whole absurd situation he was in at that moment. He truly was at the mercy of his wife and her lover and doubted he could refuse her anything.

Which was just as well!

It was whilst he was tonguing his wife that he felt the weight alight on his head. He paused, expecting it to be her hand, possible to urge him on. It was only when he saw both of her hands, pulling her own lips apart that a realisation struck him that the weight on his head was that of Marcus’s erection. He felt Mandy laugh and saw her hand move to adjust the position of the cock above him. Suddenly, it was right in front of his face. His wife’s soaking pussy and the large, black cock of the man who had got her to that state.

“Lick us,” commanded his wife. He didn’t want to accept that he had heard her correctly, knowing full well that he had. Surely she couldn’t be serious!

“Come on Tom, lick me, and Marcus too,” she repeated. “Make him as hard as possible for me honey,” she groaned down at Tom.

He looks pretty hard to me, thought Tom as he eyed the impossibly large length of flesh in front of him. I am no fucking gay, he thought to himself, but, at the same time he was overcome with a sensation of willingness to do as his lovely wife commanded of him. He felt that perhaps if he was involved in her pleasure then he was still partly in control of the situation and she clearly wanted him involved, as well as her new lover.

Tom had never taken a cock in his mouth. He had felt other guys during his pubescent years, hadn’t most young guys? But, this was an entirely different proposition. Not only was his own wife about to fuck someone else but, she wanted him to lick the guy’s huge black erection too!!!

“Please Tom, lick us both, I so need to see you do this for me honey,” breathed his wife. Tom had to admit, the scenario playing out before him, and into which he was now being inextricably drawn, was hugely erotic. His soaking wet wife, her hugely endowed black lover and him, her husband all involved in this single sex act – incredible.

Tom felt the heat in the huge cock the second he took hold of it. He marvelled at the silk like feel and the soft but firm flesh below the dark skin. His mouth touched the flesh and he snaked out his tongue to lick the black, smooth skin. Tom worked the skin of Marcus’s cock as he slowly took the large head into his virgin mouth.

“Oh Tom, that looks so sexy honey, does it feel good?” groaned his incredibly turned on wife.

Tom groaned around the black flesh and looked up to see both of them staring down at him; his wife with a divine smile on her face, and Marcus with a wide grin of conquest on his. “Atta boy Tom,” muttered Marcus. “Get me nice and hard for her.”

Tom continued to lick and stroke Marcus until the erection was soaked in his saliva. He then began to lick and suck on Mandy’s soaking folds. She groaned loudly as she felt her husband’s tongue and mouth on her swollen clitoris.

“Is she ready for me Tom?” came the voice of Marcus. “Is she wet enough to take me?”

Tom ceased licking his wife and looked up at Marcus. He continued to stroke the huge black cock as he looked up into Marcus’s eyes.

“She is as ready as I think I can get her for this,” he uttered, shaking the cock in his hand to indicate what he meant. “Christ’s sake Marcus, she can’t take you, not all of you.”

“Oh I think she can, and she will Tom. Once you start to put me into Mandy she will flood and her pussy will stretch to take me; especially if she wants it. You do want it Mandy, don’t you?”

Mandy was silent for a moment then muttered “Help put him in me Tom. Please be gently Marcus, I am not used to a big man inside me.”

Tom’s stomach flipped as he heard his wife use those words.

“Don’t worry sweet girl, I’m gonna make sure you get it all. You will feel me in places you didn’t even know you had, places Tom can’t reach. All the married white women love it when I work it inside them. You will too, believe me.”

Tom’s heart sank at Marcus’s words. His beautiful, sweet, demure wife was on the verge of her pussy being stretched and filled by this gorgeous black man, and he was about to help make it happen.

Published 
Written by SpinDoctor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments