Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Giant

"Another true story and continuation of my journey of sexual awakening, this time after my recent divorce."

122
26 Comments 26
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It was a year or more since my divorce. I had just turned fifty and was thoroughly enjoying my newfound sexual freedom. I had engaged in numerous dalliances but nothing really spectacular unless you count Shane’s occasional visits from Europe (see my previous story Surrender). At the risk of sounding like a sexual predator, with the notable exception of Shane the men my age simply weren’t up to the task; not physically fit enough, not confident enough, not in control of their bodies if you know what I mean. Mostly disappointing.

Then I met Marcus. He was the butcher and local Giant Food grocery store nearby where I live. I was never really attracted to black guys per se but there was something about Marcus that turned me on the very first time that I saw him. He was about 6’1” with short dreadlocks and was powerfully built. I estimated that he was in his early forties. He had broad shoulders, a flat stomach, and a narrow waist. His exposed forearms were sinewy and the product of many hours butchering sides of beef. He had large hands but I could see as he prepared my order that they were at the same time skillful and gentle.

He moved with the grace and strength of an elite athlete. Then he stepped from behind the counter and I caught sight of the rest of him, especially his muscular thighs and the huge bulge in the front of his chinos. He caught me staring and smiled. I blushed, knowing that I’d been caught. I paid for the meat, turned, and quickly left. I could feel his eyes on my swaying hips as I sauntered out and it turned me on. I was thinking about our brief encounter all the way home. When I got home I quickly changed to go out to dinner with a friend. When I peeled off my panties I noticed that the crotch was wet with the sticky residue of my female arousal. I threw them in the hamper.

I was curious about Marcus and very horny at the same time. And honestly, I asked myself what I had to lose. I just needed to invent an excuse to get this man into my bed. Nothing too sophisticated. I slowly hatched a plan. I would place an order that I knew would require special preparation. And one that would require delivery. I was confident that he’d figure out the rest.

I called in to place an order for stuffed veal escalopes. That should do the trick. In a stroke of lunch, Marcus answered the phone. He took down the order.

“I have a dinner party tonight Marcus,” I lied. “When will it be ready?”

“I’ll have to prepare this today Margot, but it will be ready this afternoon when I get off work,” he offered. “Around four o’clock if that’s okay?”

Time to spring that trap. “I’ll be pretty busy getting ready, is there any chance you could, maybe drop it by? I’m just around the corner.” I blushed, hoping that I had not been too forward.

“Sure,” he said. “I’ll drop it off around four o’clock.” His voice betrayed no knowledge of the seduction that he was unwittingly the target of.

I didn’t want to scare him off so I dressed in a pair of jeans. I put on a simple white blouse with the top three buttons unbuttoned. And no bra. Any ambiguity in my intentions would surely be removed when he saw my ample 36D tits. I had been blessed with very large aerolas, and my nipples stood out prominently when aroused as I very much was at that moment.

Four o’clock came and the doorbell rang.

“Good afternoon Margot,” he purred (or was it just me). I took the package, and thanked him. I could see that my charms were having their intended effect. No more need to play games. My heart was beating through my chest.

“Care for a cold beer?” I asked him. He quickly accepted and I invited him inside. I fetched him a beer and gave him the obligatory tour. He paused in front of my bedroom. “And this must be where the action happens.”

I was taken aback by his directness but quickly recovered and closed the short distance between us, threw my arms around his neck, and embraced him in a long sensual kiss. He responded in kind and we were soon groping each other passionately.

I broke our embrace and dragged him into my bedroom. I fell to my knees and, unfastening his belt, pulled his chinos down around his ankles. I could see the enormous bulge of his cock through his briefs. I buried my face in his crotch inhaling and savoring his masculine smell, but unable to restrain my desire I quickly pulled his briefs down and his cock sprung free. I noticed a slimy snail trail of pre-cum in his briefs which confirmed my suspicion that he had been onto my plan of seduction from the beginning. I guess I wasn’t very subtle after all.

I grasped it at the base and lowered my lips to the tip, swirling my tongue around the head. It was by far the thickest cock I had ever laid eyes on and I wondered how I was going to get it into my mouth. I’m proud of my deep-throating skills but attempting that feat with this monster was out of the question. I worked my mouth up and down on his cock flipping my tongue across the tip to taste the saltiness of his pre-cum. I could tell by the way he was moving his hips that he was clearly getting into what I was doing. I reached around and put both of my hands on his ass cheeks and I heard him half grunt and half moan in approval. I really had to make a concerted effort to suppress my gag reflex.

As much as I was enjoying pleasuring him with my mouth, I was desperate to get his cock in my aching cunt. I quickly stripped off my clothes and laid back on the bed. I spread my legs wide. My knees were bent and my sopping pussy was exposed. I’m sure that he could literally smell my arousal.

He kicked off the trousers around his ankles and stood naked in front of me his massive cock gently throbbing with his heartbeat. He slowly climbed onto the bed and positioned his heavy fuck machinery, placing the bulbous head of his enormous cock at the entrance to my pussy. I involuntarily spread my legs further and positioned my hips to accommodate him. I took the initiative. Grasping his cock in my hand I rubbed it up and down the length of my slit spreading my juices and lubricating his manhood, preparing myself for what was to come. I had given birth to two children but I was still a little nervous. I did not want to disappoint.

My pussy juice was everywhere, such was my level of arousal. His cock made a sticky smacking sound as I moved it in a circular motion around my labia. I felt like I was rubbing the end of a rubbery baseball bat against my engorged flesh.

I was literally trembling with excitement and anticipation. My breasts heaved and my areolas were puffy and crimson. My nipples were fully erect and jutting out. Marcus lowered his lips to my breasts and gently sucked one of them, flicking his tongue back and forth over the nipple and driving me crazy with desire.

KarinnaRaven
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaRaven

I released him expecting the imminent penetration which I so craved but he just kept moving his hips backward and forwards along my slit, stopping at my clit, teasing me.

My hips rutted forward involuntarily as if I were some female animal in heat, which in a sense I was. This was going to be yet a new chapter in my anthology of sexual experiences and while I had not even come close to anticipating it just a few short days ago, and I was revelling in his thoughtful attentions to me and my needs. He was a gifted and talented lover. But a woman has limits.

I lifted my head off the pillow and gazed at him, “Stop teasing and fuck me Marcus”, I begged him.

He obliged by skillfully rotating his hips, gradually penetrating me. I felt my vagina give way and adjust to his prodigious size, but then I realized that he had only inserted the bulbous head of his cock into me. He continued to work on me until I had accommodated about two-thirds of his magnificent specimen. I could nevertheless feel his disappointment as he bottomed out in my cunt and none of his skillful ministrations were successful in driving his cock deeper, despite ten minutes of concerted effort. “I’ve had two children, how could I not accommodate this cock.” I asked myself.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Marcus’ face. It was calm, but his brow was furrowed and beads of perspiration had formed on it. I could tell that he was having to concentrate hard to avoid unloading in my pussy. But he was nevertheless the picture of self-control.

I on the other hand was a physical wreck. As was nature’s intent, my vagina had stretched to accommodate his considerable girth and I was thoroughly into feeling the way that the ridges of my vagina gripped the prominent veins of his cock, even if I was unable to take his full length. My hands pawed at his powerful, clenching ass cheeks as he worked on my pussy, pinning me against the bed sheets.

“Goddamn Margot”, he grunted, “you are one world-class piece of pussy.”

“Oh we’re only just getting started Marcus”, I replied.

He raised himself up on his haunches and I stole a glance down between my legs to see his huge ebony member ploughing my gash. His black cock was glistening, and I could see an ample accumulation of my milky secretions at its base. I could not look away. As an artist, I’m a very visual person, so that was all it took to send me crashing over the edge. My first orgasm with Marcus was like doing involuntary abdominal crunches; the initial contraction was a doozy and felt like it went on forever. I was having trouble even catching my breath and I alternatively grunted and mewled as my pussy walls contracted around him. I dug my heels into the bed and thrust my hips forward repeatedly, attempting to drive his cock even deeper into my pussy but I could feel the bulbous head mash against my cervix and knew that it was probably hopeless.

As I gradually came down from my orgasm he laughed. “Damn Margot, you’re off the chain. I ain’t never seen a woman cum like that.”

I was as anxious to please this man as I was curious to see if I could somehow accommodate more of him. I deftly scooted out from under him and throwing one leg over his loins, I straddled him in a cowgirl position. Eager to be filled again, I grabbed the base of his cock and re-positioned the head against my pussy. She was a sodden mess, and her lips were distended and splayed open from the invasion by his more than ample member.

He shot me a concerned glance but I had already anticipated what he was thinking, “I’m not on birth control Marcus but my periods are pretty infrequent now. I think we’ll be okay.”

The truth was I was beyond caring at that point as another, more primitive region of my brain had taken over. I really didn’t care if I was ovulating.

Gingerly, I began to lower myself onto his monster. I rotated my hips trying to work him deeper and deeper into my cunt. Each time I could feel the head of his cock bottom out. In frustration, I rotated my hips forward and on the third or fourth attempt, I felt something give way. I sank down another two or three inches and our pubic bones mashed against each other. I had taken it all! I gasped at the intensity of this entirely new sensation. Then it dawned on me. His cock had penetrated beyond my womb and into my cervix. I remained still, enjoying being completely filled by this masterful lover.

At that moment I was overcome by a spasm deep in my vagina, which spread to my cervix, to my uterus, filling my pelvis and spreading over my whole body. The feeling was completely unfamiliar to me and I cried out as I was caught up in the most powerful orgasm that I had ever experienced. My body shaking uncontrollably, my legs squeezing his thighs.

I cried out, “Oh fuck, Marcus, I’m cumming. You’re making me cum again. Nnnggg!!!”

My eyes were rolled back in my head and my breath came in ragged, irregular gasps. My entire groin seemed to contract and convulse on his cock. Gripping my hips he pulled me down. He held me onto himself and fully bottomed out against the furthest extremity of my fornix. I felt the head of his cock swelling even more, pulsating into me, spurting deep into my cunt.

I was helpless as he continued emptying himself into me, his body shuddering, and groaning as he filled me with his semen. I was still on an orgasmic plateau, crying out again and again, overcome by animal lust. I could feel his sperm flooding my cervix and uterus.

I caught my breath, recovering from my orgasm. My pussy was still twitching involuntarily almost as if from overexertion. I rolled off of Marcus, my cunt belching sperm and pussy juice. I rolled onto my back, exhausted. Marcus' sperm streamed from my gaping pussy, down the crack of my butt, and formed a puddle on the sheets. Fuck he was good. I was intensely satisfied and furthermore, my sexual conquest had already boosted my self-esteem, something I hadn’t expected at all.

I could tell that Marcus was searching for words. “Margot, I ain’t never been fucked like that,” he stammered.

He sensed that it was time to go and rose from the bed and silently dressed. He gave me a deep, sensual kiss, and departed.

After he left, I lay there for a while. I slid my hand down my abdomen, through my damp, matted pubic hair, and along my raw, swollen pussy lips. I gasped when I found the stretched, gaping opening. My pussy was still very tender from the battering she had taken. My fingers slipped easily into her wide entrance. I felt the slow oozing of Marcus' cum as it continued to dribble down onto my buttocks. “Yes, he certainly was good,” I thought.

I didn’t go back to the Giant Food for a few weeks. I discovered that Marcus was married but I didn’t care. With age, a woman comes to appreciate a good thing when she sees it. Everything in moderation.

Published 
Written by wanderingbutnotlost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments