Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lust is Hot

"We goin’ make good love all night"

7
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
This story is 100% true that happened mid-December.

Even though I am studying for my finals, I still need to get the car fixed, hang with friends and eat Wing Stop. Even though I did get fired from Wing Stop when the fall term began, I know I can get free food from there since I was very nice to the cooks, cashiers and the customers.

I refused to cuss out the customers when I was mad and I know when my blood sugar is low enough, it feels like I’m high which made me nicer to deal with. If there are people that are reading this that do not know what being high feels like, it feels like your body is numb and relaxed. I like the feeling when my blood sugar is low and when I do smoke, it does regulate my blood sugar.

Oh, by the way, I am a type-one diabetic and have been for 20 years. Before I get too deep into the story, my name is Lee. I am 20, 5ft 11, light skinned black, a fair amount of muscle and a six pack that ladies love to lick, touch and kiss.

Even though I do have to study for my English 2 final, I still want to eat while my car was getting repaired across the street at the body shop.

I walked in the restaurant with a smile on my face. People are smiling while eating their mild, boneless wings and a customer actually recognized me.

My ex coworker, Brandon says, “Hay Lee! “with a high pitch voice even though he is 18 and senior at the local high school.

I say, “Ello, how have you been?”

I gave him a fist bump and we act like I was at work yesterday.

Brandon says, “Eh, same old, same old. Though one thing is strangely happening and it has to do with you.”

I ask worried, ”Well, what is it?”

He replies, “Well a girl has been coming in the store at least once a week looking for you.”

“Huh, looking for me you say… Well who could that be?”

“Well it is a girl named Madi."

My face droped at the sound of the name. Madi is my Ex-girlfriend, best friend. She is a diabetic also and I knew she liked me while me and my Ex-girlfriend, Starr dated. Madi and I are talking on FB and she did send me a sexy pic of her yesterday but, we promised we would not hang in the real world, only in the diabetic world.

The diabetic world I am talking about is called Camp Horn. Camp Horn is a diabetic camp in located in Texas where children ages 5 to 19 can be with other diabetics. The camp is almost religious, meaning by the amount of love there is at the camp (mentally, emotionally and physically) it makes you feel that you were at church. I love the camp so much. I lost my virginity at the camp, I met my best friend and most importantly, I met Madi Kelly.

Madi was the girl next door, except she is a diabetic. I just received the news last week that I will be working at the camp as a camp counselor. This is my dream job and nothing on this earth would make me happier then to go back to the, “Diabetic World.”

The term, “Diabetic World” is a term people made up decades ago to describe the difference between the real world and the diabetic world. The camp I am referring to has their own bank, food, TV stations, radio station, currency, president and sense of community. Also, I purposely date type-one diabetics because it helps me get over the fact I have been a diabetic for 20 years. I know right, 20 years with diabetes and you thought you had it bad? Just like with anything with life, get over it.

I take a seat in the brown booth on the left hand side of the restaurant and order ten boneless wings, mild flavor. As Brandon brings me my food that I never pay for because I guess,I’m cool like that.

Brandon points out,“Look Lee, there she goes!”

The girl walked in at 5 ft 2, 110 pounds, astonishingly shiny brown hair, she has bright, long lashes, mesmerizing the mind, full red lips which lets you know she took the time out to make her make up just right, her skin is cream-colored, it makes any guy want to lick up and down her body all night long and the perfume that she wore is strong enough to let a person know that she has arrived in the building.

The best way to describe how beautiful Madi is, can described in a few ways. Madi represents a silhouette, of a perfect frame. Shadows of her smile, will always remain in my heart. Madi is my princess and nobody can stop me from loving her.

Madi screams out,“Lee, OMG, here you are.”

She ran to my table as quickly as possible and trips on a chair. Madi fall, face first onto my lap which just so happens to be where my penis was growing since her touch was way too much for me to handle.

I chuckled, “Wow Madi, happy much?” I said with a grin.

Madi hopped off my dick, slides her body into the booth and we began to cuddle. I was obviously enjoying the attention she was giving me. It feels special and a connection that I have been dying to have with her since 2011.

“Madi, Madi, Madi. You know I care about you right?”

I said while I was feeding her one of my boneless wings. Madi responds cheerfully,

“Uh Huh, yep. You know I got you Lee.”

I looked into her eyes, and she looked in to my eyes. I wanted to kiss her and she wanted too kiss me.

AnnSollo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnSollo

We both lean closer into each others space and instead, gave an Eskimo kiss. We both laughed at the fact we can literally do whatever we wanted with each other (sexually) but instead, we looked into each other’s eyes and cuddled.

Brandon comes to the booth and hands me the check, I give Brandon a thank you note in the check book and smile proudly since I have my girl in one hand and a free dinner in my belly. I stand up, walked to the counter and asked Brandon,

“Hay man, Madi and I need some time to… breathe. Can you unlock the employee door to the storage closet?”

I spoke with a begging tone in my voice.

Thankfully, Brandon says, “Of course Lee, you know I got you.”

Brandon ran into the back room and unlocked the door that separates the main dining room to the employee areas.

Brandon came back to the counter, gives me a fist bump and told me, “Do what you do Mr. Carter!”

I walk to the booth were Madi is sitting, she is so beautiful. Playing with her natural hair with her soft skin, and her big ass in those booty shorts, ooh! Good God, the way she sits and walks, it makes me want to pray to be in her life more. I gently grab her hair and say,“Madi, close your eyes and follow me.”

Madi slid out of the booth with her eyes closed and we walk to the door that has a sign that says 'Employees Only'.

I pushed the door open, double checked to see if Madi had her eyes closed and walked her into the employee lounge. The room was nothing special; it was just a white, square table with three, white chairs. It was all I needed.

I grabbed Madi by the waist, lifted her up to the table and told her, “Ok Madi, open your eyes.

She opened her eyes and saw my body without any clothes except for my boxers. I leaned into her and kissed her lips passionately. Madi began to moan vigorously while moaning my name. I laid her on the table and ripped off her blouse. I did not care that the blouse cost Madi 95, only because her body was mine.

I lowered my tongue to her naval and repeatedly kissed her body since she keeps on moaning louder and louder. Thank goodness, the store was busy and the cooks are too busy to hear us or Madi and I might as well put on a show for them.

I unbutton her green booty shorts, let them gently fall onto the ground and massage her pussy lips over her blue and black panties. The smell was inviting to the nose and the sight of her pussy was inviting to the eyes. I just want to shove my dick into her so badly but I know I must play with her in steps. After rubbing her lips for a good two minutes, Madi responds,

“Ok daddy, I’m ready for you.”

She slightly opens her legs which is the code for let’s do it. Trust me, I want to have my way with her young, beautiful body. I hop onto the table, lower my tongue to her pussy and have my way with her. Of course, she stops quietly moaning and begins to violently scream. She lowers her hand to my dick and starts to stroke it while I eat her out. The feeling is incredible, makes me glad I’ve been a diabetic for 20 years.

Her juices are leaking onto the floor, which is a good sigh that I am treating her well. I move faster and faster into her pussy while she gives me a faster hand job. For a 16 year old, she certainly knows how to treat me well, like she had mountains of experience.

“OMG Lee, I’m cumming baby,”

She squirted like a pro, getting her cum all over the table, fingers and arm. We both cum at the same time, like we been giving each other oral and hand jobs for years since we both knew what to do for each other to make it feel just right. She spread her legs wide open, a signal for me to stick my dick in her. I lean into her pussy, kiss it again and shut her leg for her.

She whine, “Lee, what the fuck? Why won’t you do me?”

Believe me, I do want to bang her but the realities are, I am still a Camp counselor, she is still a camper and she is a blabber mouth. If she told anybody, I would lose my job and I will never be allowed to go back to the one place that makes me happy. I tell Madi, “Madi, you’re so beautiful and I do love you but I love Camp Horn too."

She stands up from the table, gets on her tippy toes, kisses me on the lips and says with a quiet tone, “I understand Lee."

I am looking at her body, those C Cup boobs with that thin waist and that fat ass to complete her style. Damn, I love her. She still wants it, the lust is hot in this room but I have to leave her body. I say to her, “Madi, I do want you but not now, later.”

Madi stood up and said sadly,

“But Lee, when can I have you?”

I have a small smile because it has been forever since a girl has asked for my body next to her. I take my hand, gently hold her hand and kiss her like I’ll never see her again. Eventually, Madi and I put our clothes back on and try to exit out the restaurant rapidly. As she waits for her daddy to pick her up, I lift her sexy body the air, give her another kiss on the lips and say,

“I’ll play with your body on the first day of the camp session.”

She smiles, gives me a kiss on the cheek and says, “One day down, 192 days until her first day of Camp.”

Published 
Written by Diabeticpower
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments