Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Past Isn't Dead, It Isn't Even Past

3
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
6.9k words 6.9k words

I finished drying my hands as she put the last dish on the drying rack. She put her hand on my upper arm and said, “Let’s have a glass of wine and chat.” I smiled back at her smile, pleasantly surprised at the contact, which she had studiously avoided during the last two weeks. As we walked past the table, she said, “Thank you for helping me wash up.”

“Thank you for the dinner. It was very good.”

She nodded, “Of course.”

I held the kitchen door open for her and watched her as she walked gracefully past. Lithe and long-legged, long-necked and bright-eyed, she had immediately caught my eye when she arrived a little late at a tedious meeting of all departmental graduate student representatives; she soon had caught me watching her, and when I glanced back she was watching me. During the next two hours of bureaucratic blithering, blather, and bullshit we had locked eyes numerous times, first warily then smiling slightly, shaking our heads at the latest verbiage from the speakers. After it ended we timed things to leave simultaneously, and once we were out of others’ earshot she said, “Jill should be ashamed of herself, an English student abusing her mother tongue like that.”

“That was English? I thought she was speaking in tongues.”

We laughed and she reached out her hand, “Hi.” Lunch immediately followed, and a long talk over coffee, and when we separated she agreed to dinner the next night. After a week of lunches, afternoon coffees, or dinners each and every day, I had steeled up my nerves as we left the restaurant one night to embrace her; she put a restraining hand on my chest and shook her head. “Not now.” She thought for a second. “Give me two weeks. At least.” I nodded and she smiled in relief, and we shook hands goodnight. There followed another week of long conversations over leisurely meals, and tonight she had invited me to her apartment for dinner.

I followed her to her main room and sat on the couch. A small light was on in the corner, filling in some of the dark spaces unlit by the moonlight through the window. I sat down opposite her, and she came over with two glasses of red wine. Handing me one, she sat down opposite me. “The last two weeks have been…you’ve been fascinating. I like a man who can talk interestingly for two weeks about everything except his lousy excuse for a love life,” she said. “Now tell me about your lousy excuse for a love life.”

We laughed and I said, “I’m not chairing a meeting. I can’t talk for two hours saying nothing about nothing.”

After she finished chuckling, she said, “I took you for a swashbuckling man of adventure with a string of broken hearts in your wake.”

“Would we have ever met if I were that?”

She laughed loudly and said, “Even swashbuckling adventurers have to go to meetings. That’s the basic requirement of our modern world.”

“A swashbuckling adventurer would have stood up after half an hour of that, leapt to the window, and said, ‘Your attendance requirements be damned, I have to go find a gold mine!’ And if he had, I might have seized the opportunity while everyone was watching him jumping out the window to sneak out the door.”

She laughed, “I’d have held it open for you.” We each looked at each other as we took a sip of wine. Her hair, a bit longer than a pixie cut, led my eyes to her ears, and then I looked along her jaw and the sinews of her neck down to the dark blue of her demure blouse buttoned just below the throat. Her small, firm breasts for the first time seemed to stand free of a bra, and to avoid staring crassly I let my eyes follow the beguiling curve of her side to the flare of her hip under a knee-length black skirt. Only her bare feet showed more skin than would appear in the most conservative workplace, and my hands ached to feel the skin gliding beneath my fingers under the fabric as I caressed her until she lost all elegance and reserve.

I looked up to see her examining me the same way, clear interest on her face. After a minute she glanced back up and smiled unembarrassedly, looking into my eyes as she tilted her head to nearly rest on her right arm lying along the back of the couch. I was afraid to say anything that might spoil the moment, and we sat quietly looking at each other. After a minute she raised her head and said, “Even if you’re not a mover or a shaker, you still must have a fascinating romantic history to tell.”

“Fascinating in the same way as an auto accident, perhaps. You don’t seem a rubbernecker though.”

She laughed quietly. “I doubt your wretched history of romantic failure’s that dramatic. I know mine isn’t.”

We sat for a few seconds and she asked, “Many bad breakups?”

“One.”

“So civilized kiss-offs and a few ghost stories then.”

I smiled, “Pretty much.”

She nodded. “Friends with your exes?”

“More or less.”

She thought for a few seconds and asked, “Your last girlfriend, how long ago was that?”

I thought for a second, “Four months or so.”

“I assume she realized she could never keep up with your virility and sexual skills and felt oppressed by your charms and charisma, and tearfully let you go so she could recover, following health advice from the doctor she was seeing for serious exhaustion.”

I laughed, “Actually, she found someone she liked better.”

“So you didn’t wear her out in bed then.”

“I didn’t say that.”

We laughed and she asked, “So was she your first or your twentieth? She was,” and here she smiled, “your how-many-eth?”

I thought for a second, “Well, what do you mean by that? She was probably my…twelfth girlfriend or so, but my eighth lover. Depending on what that counts.”

She thought for a second. “Orgasms. That’s what counts.” After a second we both laughed, and she said, “In more ways than one, perhaps.”

“Then she was my twelfth.”

I looked at her fixedly, and she returned my stare and soon said, “My last was maybe three months ago. He was my tenth lover, thirteenth boyfriend.” She watched me closely and seemed relieved that I had no problem with the numbers. “I broke up with him because…just general incompatibility. He was a bit thoughtless, rude a few too many times, a bit thin-skinned but loved to dish out criticisms. And we…were poorly suited in bed. I don’t need a lot of time, but I need a man to last more than a minute. He rarely did.”

Again she watched me closely, and when I failed to react negatively she smiled very slightly and continued, “He never let me get on top, and he always rubbed me roughly and kissed like a fish. I think I had five orgasms the two months we were together. From his handiwork, I mean.”

She stared into my eyes as she said all this, and I nodded and just said, “Needed some schooling, sounds like.”

Oh yes, and he wasn’t going to get it from me. I’m not a remedial program.”

“No missed-out high school skills retraining in graduate school. Naturally.”

“Damn straight. If you didn’t learn it then, don’t come begging for me to teach you basic adult life skills now. Find some willing undergrad or hire a professional until you get it right. Not that he thought there was anything to fix, mind you.”

She stood up, reached out for my glass, and said, “We’re both empty. Here.” When she returned, she handed me my glass and sat down a little closer to me. We clinked glasses and looked at each other as we took a sip. She finally said, “And your last, how often did you ravish her?”

“Really, with her looks she was the ravishing one. And in the bedroom as well.”

She smiled and pursed her lips. “Ooh, tell me more. Start with her looks.”

“Red hair. That was the first thing I noticed about her. Freckled creamy skin, blue eyes. Then I noticed her smile, And then her figure.”

“Busty?”

“More than enough for the pickiest man.”

“And that drew you?”

I smiled, “I am a mammal, you know.”

She laughed and then smiled as I glanced down at her chest, which she thrust out for a second, and then I looked again at her face.

She took another sip of wine and asked, “How did you meet?”

“We were on a hike that some of the students in another department organized. A friend invited me along. We hit it off immediately.”

“And how long before you entered the gates to paradise?”

“About two and a half hours.”

Her eyes opened wide and she laughed heartily. “Fast work, that girl! I hope you rewarded her well for such a divine act of grace.”

“I brought her off repeatedly before I came balls-deep inside her, if that’s what you mean.”

“You know damn well that’s exactly what I mean. And how did you manage to do that on a group hike?”

“We reached the lake we were going to after an hour. She and I had chatted the whole time and the other four were already paired up and ignored us, so after half an hour she winked at me and slipped off, and I found her behind some rocks and soon found her enthusiastically willing.”

“And why did she break up with you? I mean, why weren’t your charms enough to keep her eye from wandering?”

“We were…just not in sync most of the time, and our personalities were too different to make up for it, I guess. I wasn’t that broken up when she broke it off, either; he clearly made her happier than I did and she wasn’t…I wasn’t in love with her, basically.”

She nodded. We sat there quietly with our thoughts and wine for a minute, and she then asked with a curiously sharp look in her eyes, “And have all your lovers been white?”

“All my lovers, yes.”

“And you’re not just interested in forbidden fruit?”

“No.”

“Or trying to meet sort of equal-opportunity requirement you think is politically required to be an enlightened modern male?”

“No, of course not.”

She watched me closely throughout, and after more silence said, “A girl needs to be sure of these things, you know.”

“And all your lovers have been black?”

“All my lovers, yes,” she said with a smile, enjoying mirroring me.

“And your other boyfriends?”

“All my boyfriends, yes.”

“It sounds like there’s a story there.”

She smiled, “And I suspect you have a tale or two as well. But I’ll go first.” She looked down at her wine and thought for a few seconds. She then looked up. “In high school. Senior year. Handsome devil, blond and brown-eyed, running team. He suddenly noticed me one day, and I immediately noticed him. After a couple of days, we started necking behind the gym. I really liked him. Turns out he didn’t like me that much. Or maybe he did, but not in the right way. He got more and more tense every time we met, and finally broke up with me because I wasn’t presentable in public. His friends would have had nothing to do with him if he dated a black girl, you see.”

After a sip of wine, she added, “So he wasn’t a boyfriend, using the definition we’ve adopted for research purposes, though if he’d lasted another week I would have made him one of the happiest boyfriends I’ve ever had several times a day, no doubt. And lover soon after that. But as it was, he never got below the waist. Nor did I, unfortunately. Maybe if we’d pleasured each other I could have convinced him I was worth being with and to hell with his friends. I guess my beautiful breasts weren’t enough.”

“Would he have been your first?”

“Not even my first lover. Third, I think…yes, third. Fourth boyfriend.”

I nodded, and she asked, smiling, “And you never did answer my question fully.”

I smiled and said, “It seemed more politic at the time. Better suited to the context.”

“Going along to get along, you mean, or perhaps ‘inside’ is the better word, you naughty cowardly boy.”

We laughed and she looked at me invitingly under her brow, and when I coyly said nothing, she smiled and sighed, “Oh, very well. Have all your girlfriends been white?”

“No.”

“Asian?”

“No.”

“I see…what might that leave?”

I smiled, “A number of possibilities, but to tell you what you really want to know, my first were black.”

“’Were’? This I gotta hear.”

“It is a tale of woe and despair and broken hearts.”

She smiled. “All the better! Tell me about them.”

“There were two.”

“And you were…?”

“Seventeen, then eighteen. So were they.”

“Pretty?”

“Beautiful.”

“The first?”

“She worked in the town library. I checked out a couple of books of pin-ups, you know the kind. Surprised they had them. And just my luck, there she was, one of my classmates, one I had had a bit of a crush on for a year, checking me out. Well, my books. Library assistant, you know. Manning the check-out desk, all alone and bored. She laughed when she saw them and smiled like I was an idiot when I said, ‘My…art teacher…said to study them.’ She checked them out, and then she checked me out, and as I left she said, ‘You know, you’re supposed to draw them from life. If you’re that good.’

“I stood there blushing and finally said, ‘But who would pose for me. Like that?’ She smiled at me with her eyes half-closed and finally said, ‘You would have to get to know her, of course, but you could ask around. You know, girls you know. If it’s for art, you don’t know what a girl might do.’

“I stood there as she stared at me and it seemed like I had to say something or I’d be a coward all the rest of my life, so I said, ‘Okay, I’ll ask Belinda.’ Belinda was her older sister. She laughed and said, ‘Oh, Belinda might say yes, but you know, she’s too scrawny. You need someone softer, like those girls,’ pointing at the books. ‘Belinda, you might as well just draw a boy. Muscles everywhere. Except the really good one.’ I didn’t blush and she smiled, and I said, ‘Well, why don’t we meet for advice?’

“She didn’t even pause, just said, ‘I get off work in an hour. Buy me coffee.’”

She stared raptly as I sipped my wine, drawing it out, and finally, I continued. “So, we met for coffee, and we sat in the back of the coffee shop where no one could see us and we talked a little as she looked through the books. She made a point of examining all the black pin-up girls in very close detail, looking at them and doing things like puffing out her chest and crossing her legs, and I was falling in love, or at least lust, and finally she said, ‘So, I like you. Why don’t we go somewhere so you can do what you got those books for?’

“I said, ‘But I don’t have my art supplies with me,’ and I was sure I was dead meat because shit, I couldn’t draw a stick figure. She stared at me and finally said, ‘Come on, I know what you want these for. I’m not stupid.’ And then we were too embarrassed to speak, both of us, and too nervous, so we walked out and went to her house. It was empty then, and we sat on the floor leaning back against her bed, and we talked a little as we leaned in closer and closer, and finally I leaned over and kissed her and she just whispered, ‘Yes, finally.’

“We kissed for a long time and she put my hands on her breasts. She took her top off then and let me play with them as much as I wanted, kissing them and squeezing them. They were small and very pretty, and after about fifteen minutes I could feel her hips moving, and she reached down and squeezed my crotch. Then she sat back facing me and said, ‘Now show me what you’re going to do with those girls,’ and stared at me until I said, ‘What do you mean?’ She said, ‘You know what I mean.’ So she helped me pull my pants down to my knees and watched with this fascinated look on her face as I played with myself. When I got close she said, ‘On my tits.’ So I did and came what felt like a gallon, all over her chest. Then she put my hand between her thighs over her panties as she kissed me, and she said, ‘Rub me back and forth, fast and hard,’ and after three minutes or so she came hard, very hard. I just stared at her as she came hard on my hand, her face all covered with sweat, her breasts covered with my cum, and she held my hand there and made me make her come again, and then she made me come once more with her hand.”

She was staring at me, and she asked, “So she got to play with it.”

“Yes.”

“Where did she bring you off?”

“On her breasts and belly. She was a bit apprehensive at first and just used her fingertips, and then she got used to it and held it hard in her hand and asked if she was stroking me right, well, not quite those words, and then she stared at me the whole time as I got close like I was a movie, playing with me and caressing my body, and when I came I heard her say, ‘All mine.’”

We giggled and she demanded, “And?”

“And I sprayed all over her and she played with my cum on her belly as we stared at it, and she kissed me goodbye and I left. And we did that three more times until her mother caught us a week later and yelled at me and prohibited her from ever seeing me again, because…”

She took a breath, nodded, and managed a quiet, “She knew you were a dangerous man.”

We sipped the last of our wine; she poured us some more and we clinked our glasses. After her sip, she said, “And the second?”

“She was Jane’s friend. Her, the first, Jane. She knew all about me and Jane, so she eventually got me to realize she was interested in me.”

VienaSummer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VienaSummer1

“Ball peen or sledge?”

I thought for a second and laughed. “She needed a sledgehammer; I was very dense.”

“What did she finally have to do?”

“She said, ‘You know, there’s a dance coming up. I know you need practice asking a girl to it, so you can practice on me.’ And I thought it was kind of weird, but I figured sure, though hell, I had no idea who I’d even want to invite, so we practiced, and she said yes each time, and when I left she said, ‘Thank you for asking me! I’m really looking forward to it!’ And then when I got what she meant, she started laughing at the look on my face. She then said, ‘But we need to meet so you can practice dancing with me because I’ve seen you try to dance. You’re bad even for a white boy.’ We both laughed and so we met to practice dancing the next afternoon, and it started vertical and ended up horizontal pretty quick. I think we danced for thirty seconds before I kissed her and she stuck her tongue down my throat. She had a blouse that slid off very easily and her body was as beautiful as Jane’s. Bigger breasts, lighter skin, and hot to the touch. And within five minutes she was on her back and had me thrusting into her hand as I stared down at her body, and she was staring at me when I came all over her belly and her breasts. And then I reached between her thighs and rubbed her over her panties and made her come three times, and she got me off once more. She said that Jane had told her all about us and she wanted that too because of how nice Jane said I was. And that happened four more afternoons until Jane found out about it and told Tonya’s parents and that was that for any chance of going to the dance with her.”

She smiled. “They were jealous of each other at least. Not so many guys can say that.” She crossed her legs again as she sat watching me, her right arm draped over the back of the couch, her nipples fully erect to match the slight flush in her skin. I looked back up to her face and continued staring into her eyes.

She swallowed suddenly and said, “So when you saw me you thought you finally had the chance to do what you should have done then. Prove to yourself you weren’t a bad young man those pretty young women should have been banned from. Finally have a pretty black girlfriend all your own.”

“No, finally I’d found an incredible woman.”

She smiled and said, “But you also had the chance to finally mix the races like you’d dreamed of so long before.” She smiled when I winced at that and continued, “Don’t deny it. Don’t dance around it. I’m not a fool. I saw your face while you were describing your little girlfriends.” She put her hand lightly on my arm. “Face the facts. Squarely. I have. I like you. A lot. I’ve never had a man talk with me like you have. I’ve never been courted like that. But we both have some unfinished business that’s exciting the hell out of us and scaring the hell out of us. Right?”

I stared raptly as she hypnotized me with all the embarrassing thoughts that had been bedeviling me, and finally, I nodded. “Yes, I have to admit…that is part of your attraction.”

She smiled and said, “It’s maddening, being dismissed by so many white men just because of my skin color. They just stare right through me, never see me, never think I’m worth their attention. It scared me at first that you were so eager for me. I needed to know it’s me you’re responding to. All of me.”

Suddenly she stood up and held out her hand. “Help me choose some music?”

“Sure,” I smiled.

We walked over to a CD rack in the corner and she said, “How about this one?”

“Which one?”

“Here.” She knelt and I knelt next to her. She pointed to one right past me, pressing her side into my chest, and held it there as she ran her fingers slowly over the CDs. After about two minutes in which I froze as I felt the delicious movements of her muscles in her side, she said, “This one.” She held it on the other side from me in her arm opposite me so that I had to lean over to see it, and she kept her body still so that I was pressed against her. I felt her breast pressed into my arm and looked into her eyes a few inches from me.

She looked up fixedly at me and finally said, “Two weeks was just a guideline, you know. It’s not binding…but I haven’t scrapped it just yet.” Enjoying the anticipation, I stayed stock still until she put her hand on my chest and leaned in slowly. When I met her lips halfway, she closed her eyes and brought her other arm around my neck.

Soon we kissed passionately. She pulled away to place the CD on the carpet and sit on the floor, and I sat in front of her and felt her melt into my arms. She clung tightly to my neck as I explored her mouth with my tongue, then sucked on her tongue as she breathed heavily. I caressed her sides and back as she moaned softly into my mouth; her muscles were taut over her ribs and shoulder blades and I felt her shiver as I lightly ran my fingertips over her back.

She caressed my neck as I pulled away from her lips to her jaw and up to her ear and down to her neck, and she groaned as I sucked on a suddenly fascinating patch of skin where her neck curved into her shoulder. I kissed back up to her ear as I brought my right hand around to finally fondle her breasts which only slightly overfilled my hand. She pulled away and stood up. “More comfortable, couch.” I joined her on it as watched avidly as she unbuttoned her blouse for me, finally letting me see her firm, rounded breasts, fully erect nipples jutting out toward me.

She sat down next to me and helped me unbutton my shirt, and soon we were kissing passionately as her breasts were squeezed tightly between us. After five minutes I had returned to suckling around her neck, and she leaned back and lightly pushed my head toward her breasts. She began trembling as I sucked on her nipples in turn, lightly squeezing her soft flesh.

After another few minutes, she pulled back and said, “Kiss me some more.” As we kissed, she caressed my chest down to my belly, and to my astonishment did not stop at my waist. As she touched my erection for the first time and caressed it lightly through my pants, she said, “You’ve been masturbating every night dreaming about my sweet black body, haven’t you?”

“No.”

What?” she said with real surprise.

“I wanted to save up.”

She smiled, “Some of us aren’t capable of so much restraint.”

I whispered into her ear, “I’d like to see that some time.”

She giggled, “That might be arranged. In the far future.” After another minute of caresses, she added, “I’ll bet you’ll die from your balls exploding if you don’t get off soon, right? Medical emergency…?”

I laughed, “I can wait. It’s not a fatal condition.”

“That’s not what my first lover said. Said he’d explode and die if I didn’t give it up.”

“Did he?”

She smiled, “Oh yes. Deep inside me. Four different times all in one incredible night.”

“Lucky man.”

“Lucky woman too.”

By this time she held my cock firmly through my pants, and she looked down and unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped me. She stared with pride of ownership as she pulled down my boxers and ran one fingertip along my throbbing, rock-hard shaft.

“You like it, don’t you? Finally seeing it?” She nodded and kept staring at it appraisingly. I looked on as she stroked it with her fingers and then grasped it firmly. I twitched in her hands, my swollen balls eager for release, and I leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Now you can do what you should have done all those years ago.”

She stroked me firmly and kissed me, and after a minute whispered back, “Are my breasts as beautiful as your old girlfriends’?”

“Better.”

“Were they lighter than me?”

“Yes.”

“You want to come all over them just like you did theirs, right?” I nodded. “You like seeing my hand on your cock?” I nodded again. “You want me to drain you all over me?” When I nodded again, she said, “Well, I think that’s enough for tonight.”

I blinked and finally said, “Well, okay, but let me go to the bathroom before I go.”

She laughed happily and said, “Just checking. You can stay a little longer at least.” Her hand began moving again, and she whispered, “I’ll bet both of them do this all the time to men who look a lot like you, trying to find what they missed out on.”

“You think so?”

“Oh yes, but you’re better than the men they do this to, aren’t you?” I looked into her fevered eyes and blinked, and she said in a low voice, “Show me what you gave them. Come on me. Don’t hold back.” She leaned back so I could lean above her, and she watched my face and my chest and my cock as her fist pistoned vigorously on my cock, the purple tip jutting up toward her breasts, and when she whispered, “I want to see your beautiful white cock paint my belly with your hot cum,” the pulsation of my first spasm flooded over me and she watched happily as a massive stream of thick white cum shot up between her breasts to her chin. “Good boy,” she said as rope after rope of cum landed on her breasts and belly, stark white against the dark brown of her skin, my desire for her joining with memories of my first girlfriends, and I let myself bellow as I fucked hard into her fist.

Finally, I began to soften, and she let me go and said in awe, “I’ve never had a man come so much for me before. I didn’t know you liked me that much or I’d have done it days ago.”

“Was it what you always dreamed of?”

“With him, you mean?” She frowned in thought for a split second and said, “Yes, yes it was. It was…it seemed right to finally…” She breathed in and said quietly, “I hadn’t realized before you came along how much I wanted to do that. That. With…well…”

I whispered, “With a beautiful white cock?”

She nodded silently and then said, “And was it as wonderful with your little girlfriends?”

“No. This was better.”

“And so is this.” She took my hand and placed it between her thighs. “You don’t have to stay outside the panties with me. In fact, you aren’t allowed to. I’m a braver woman than they ever were. I want you to feel what they never let you feel.” She whispered in my ear, “And besides, that would chafe the hell out of me. My lady parts are a lot more sensitive than theirs must have been.”

We laughed and she lifted her hips as I stripped off her panties, her skirt pushed up around her waist, and I lightly caressed her swollen, drenched lips between her firm thighs. Her hair was thick and well-trimmed, and she responded immediately and vigorously as I caressed her lips. When I ran my finger between her lips, she pushed up to engulf it, and when I pressed inside her she moaned as her body eagerly received me. Soon I had two fingers against the front of her walls as I cupped her mound with my hand, and as she fucked up hard against my hand I whispered to her, “Show me what you should have shown him. Show him how you’re more beautiful and passionate than all the girls he’s pursued since then.” With that, she squeezed my hand between her thighs and let out an orgasmic scream as waves of pleasure washed over her body for most of a minute.

Her body relaxed as I held her, my cum oozing between us in a sticky mess holding us together, and I hardened again as we kissed. She felt me press against her hip and laughed, and I rose above her to remove her skirt. “I need to see you too, you know.” She nodded with wide eyes and raised her hips so I could strip her bare. I stood up long enough to remove the rest of my clothes as well and then knelt before her, pushing her thighs lightly apart. She bit her lip and asked quietly, “So, do you like it?”

I ran my fingers lightly along her still swollen lips and used her fluids to lubricate my finger before ever so lightly caressing her clitoris. “I love it,” I said, “so soft and wet. And tight.” As my fingers entered her again, I knelt and licked her clitoris.

She gasped, “That’s…I’ve never…you know.”

“Well, that sucks. So to speak.”

I then returned my mouth to her vulva and licked happily, and when she put her hands on my head I heard her say, “I guess it is true what they say about white men.”

I looked up at her and winked and returned to pleasuring her. She came quickly, pounding my face like a woman possessed, and held my head in place as I brought her to a larger, last climax three minutes later. When I pulled away, she said, “You do like that?”

“Yes.”

“And you’ll do it again? Whenever I ask?”

“Pretty much, yes.”

She grinned happily and stood up, saying, “Let me wash you off me.”

I washed at the tub as she washed at the mirror, and she looked into my eyes in the mirror as I came up behind her. Her thin firm ass filled my hands firmly as I caressed it, very dark and very hot, and as I rubbed my resurgent cock against it, she said, “I take it you agree…the darker the berry…?”

“Sweetest I’ve tasted.”

“How many?”

“All of my lovers, all of my girlfriends except…”

“They’d have never let you go if you’d done that to them, you know. They’d have probably shared you every night after that, taking turns as the other one watched…”

“That sound exquisitely perverted.”

“Or push you on your back, taking turns on your face and cock, watching each other coming all over you…”

“You’re getting intriguing ideas.”

She shook her head, “Sorry, no, I don’t share. My man is all mine all the time.”

Her hips were circling as she rubbed her lips up and down the underside of my shaft, and she raised herself on her toes until I was at her entrance. We stared into each other’s eyes as she tilted her hips to just the right angle and lowered herself onto me, and once she had taken me inside to the hilt began circling her hips and thrusting every which way she could. I stood still as she took her pleasure on me, watching the lust in her eyes in the mirror, and I said, “I love it inside you.”

She nodded and replied, “I’m on fire for you.” As she fucked me relentlessly, I reached down to caress her clit, and she groaned in pleasure and redoubled her efforts. With a sudden scream, she boiled over, her cunt squeezing down tightly on me, and I thrust hard into her, nailing her like I’d never get to enter a woman again. As I whimpered and moaned, thrusting into her hot black body, she said, “Fuck my black cunt; give me your white cock. I need your spooge inside me.”

Her words set me on fire with fascination and the thrill of breaking all the taboos we had grown up internalizing, disobeying all the stupid orders we’d been given, and with a final plunge buried myself completely inside her and buried my seed in her belly as she screamed in another sudden orgasm. I held her against me as our spasms subsided, and as I softened she giggled, “I have to wash up again. You’ll make my skin completely wrinkled by the time we fall asleep tonight.” I laughed and let her go to the tub for a quick wash-up.

She led me into her bedroom and looked back over her shoulder in amusement as I watched her tight body with undying fascination. She pulled the covers down and lay down, then enveloped me in her arms as I kissed her deeply. Her body responded as our passions rose, and she smiled coyly and asked, “Would you do that again?”

“It’s like a new toy, isn’t it?”

“When you have a man who’ll do it, don’t let the chance go to waste.”

I rearranged myself so that her cunt was near my mouth and my cock was where she could easily reach it, and as I licked her clit through her hairs I heard her giggle, “I’ve never done this either. I don’t know if I should.”

“Your choice, love.”

She smiled at that and paused, then said, “It’s so wrong, you know.” She leaned forward and took the head in her mouth, and as she settled down to explore me with her tongue, I dove deep into her cunt. As I licked her faster and harder, she stroked my shaft ever more vigorously, swirling her tongue around my head, and when we got close I pulled away and looked down to watch her fulfilling my last forbidden fantasy. She pulled away to say, “You’re going crazy from this, aren’t you?” I nodded and she smiled, “I’m doing this just for you, you know. I’ve never felt so dirty, but I love doing it. What I should never do. With any of my boyfriends, but especially…two of them.”

“Is it that, well, taboo?”

“For me, it is, for my friends, from the way they talk, I guess. No self-respecting black woman would let herself be used like that, I’ve heard them say. He only wants one thing, you know, and it’s not you. Kneel before you and use my mouth on you? It feels so completely wrong, and I want to do it for you better than any woman’s ever done it for her man. Or maybe they wouldn’t think that if they knew what you’re like, but for me, it’s like I’m doing the wrongest thing in the world.” She smiled, “You’d better respect me after I finish.”

I blew her a kiss and she smiled and took me back inside her. She stroked me fast and hard and licked all around the head, and when I was on edge I said, “I’m coming.” She stroked me faster still and held still as my first spurt shot into her mouth. She started swallowing as I groaned and gasped, and after her last swallow she blinked rapidly several times in surprise and spread her thighs wide and said, “Suck me some more, love.” I sucked her fast and hard and soon felt her come wildly against me.

She pushed me away when her orgasm had passed, and I settled next to her. We kissed and soon I was hard and she was wet for the last time that night, so she lay back and said, “I need it again.” In a fever for her, I watched her dark body underneath me as I entered her, and she thrust up hard against me. I looked down to see her black thighs up along my sides and looked back to see her eyes devouring me as I plunged deep into her. We rapidly built to a simultaneous climax, and we stared at each other as we worked out our old, unfulfilled fantasies on our bodies yet again. We cried out loudly as I erupted into her spasming belly, and I collapsed and lay on her until she pushed me off. She curled up in my arms and said, “You know, I don’t think I’ve finished my unfinished business.”

“I know I haven’t.”

She smiled and said, “I wondered if maybe satisfying my curiosity would take the edge off it, but I think it’s more deeply buried than ever.”

“Well, that might just be my cum.”

She laughed loudly and said, “Admit it. You think I’m beautiful and you’re never going back.”

I laughed in turn and said, “I can’t imagine making love to anyone lighter than you now.”

She smiled drowsily and said, “I’ll hold you to that, love,” and as I dozed off I heard her chuckle and whisper, “All mine.”

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments