Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Sucking My Man So Much

"I'm about to marry the best cock I've ever sucked..."

13
11 Comments 11
6.4k Views 6.4k
737 words 737 words

I love my Ted, with all my body, heart, and soul. I would do absolutely anything for him. He would never ask me to do anything that causes me physical or emotional pain, so yes, I would do absolutely anything he asks of me.

He’s a BBBC (Big Beautiful Black Cock) – what woman in her right mind wouldn’t want to suck that, to ride that, to get hot, hard doggie loving from that? Every chance she gets!

That gorgeous cock is attached to the sweetest, kindest, gentlest, most generous, sexiest, most loving man any girl could ever want. He loves me, and he would do absolutely anything for me.

I genuinely enjoy sucking on him. The whole experience is a true joy for me, and is as much for my pleasure as for his. This beautiful man could be with any woman he wants. And for some lucky and amazing reason, he wants me. He is about to marry me this week. How could I not pleasure such a wonderful man?

He eats my pussy, like all the time, and always so eagerly. What kind of girlfriend (and soon to be wife) would I be if I refused to put him in my mouth, and with as much genuine enthusiasm as when he goes down on me?

The power of his throbs as he hardens in my mouth, and pushes against the back of my throat. Mmm, feels so good! More of that, please! Every day of our married life!

His deep, sexy, very masculine moans as I suck him. My pride that I caused him to become so hard and to moan so loud.

His cock tastes delicious. The cock flesh itself, So delicious.

His sperm tastes even yummier than his cock, as it explodes out his cock, onto my tongue, and down my throat. Who wouldn’t hunger for that, dream about it day and night?

Ted and I met at a singles dance on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2018. His cousin had to pester him into going. He didn't want to go. I didn't really expect much from this party, either. As he held me and danced with me, I could both see and feel what a big thick hard bulge in his pants, At that moment, neither of us regretted going to this “nothing” dance.

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

At the end of the dance, I didn't want him to leave, I didn’t want to leave him. So I invited him over to my place. It was fun to unzip him for the very first time, and to just look at and hold his BBBC. When his nine-inch black cock first slid into me, I knew this was the man I wanted. Forever and always, just fuck me like this, keep fucking me this way, and I will be a deliriously happy woman. For all of my remaining days.

He has fucked me every day since, often several times a day. I love waking up and sucking him and riding him. I love when he puts me on my back - or even better, on my belly - and slowly fucks me to sleep every night.

I'm bi. I've been with my girlfriend since freshman year of college, eight years ago. I love watching my girlfriend Tina's face light up, listening to her sexy squeals and moans and purrs, watch her writhe in pleasure, every time my man fucks her.

My Tina has shared her man, Rod, with me for several years, so I'm proud and happy to be able to share the man I love with the woman I love. And to watch and listen to how much she enjoys him.

Ted and I are getting married on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2019 - one year to the day after he met. I feel like the luckiest girl on earth. Because now I will get to suck Ted every day for the rest of my life. And to ride him. How lucky is that?

And I still get to make love with my girlfriend, Tina. Any time I want to. And to ride her boyfriend, Rod, any time I want to. Ted and I get to have amazing sex with each other at any time. And we get to build a life together as husband and wife, in every way, not just the sex, but that part is definitely one of the best things about marrying Ted!

Published 
Written by RedOnBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments