Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You are Cordially Invited to Celebrate the Joyous Marriage of Ted and Brianna

"Planning Our Wedding"

18
11 Comments 11
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Two weeks ago, Ted asked me to marry him.

Eleven months to the day since we met.

Eleven months to the day since we started our first (but not our last) multi-day fuck fest. Our very first date ended with three days in bed together!

In answer to Ted’s proposal, I pulled him down on top of me, grabbed his gigantic black cock with both hands, and I slowly, eagerly, joyously stuffed all of him into my always-hungry little white pussy.

I wrapped my pale arms and legs around his luscious dark chocolate body, and I ecstatically exclaimed, “Yes, yes, oh YES!” as my toes curled in the exquisite pleasure of not only the moment, but also of knowing that I shall have him, I shall have this, every day for the rest of my life.

The Date: The big day is February 14. Valentine’s Day.

One month to the day since his proposal and my eager acceptance.

One year to the day since we first met.

One year to the day since he first slowly slid his magnificent nine-inch black cock into the very center of my hunger, into the very core of my passion, plunging himself so lovingly into the very essence of my heart, into the very depths of my soul.

One year to the day since my trembling, contracting nether set of lips first joyously squeezed every last drop of his sweet love out of his balls and deep into my love canal. Just as we did during his proposal to me.

One year to the day since I first knew for sure, this is the man I want in my life, in my heart, in my arms, and especially in my bed, every day and every night, even when we are 110 years old.

The Venue: An elegant mansion that a friend of Ted’s family will let us use for free, for the ceremony. And an elegant Italian Ristorante for the reception.

The Dress: Short. Simple. Curve-hugging yet free-flowing to dance with my groom.

Shows off my legs and thighs, but (just barely) hides my ass and my pussy. No ridiculous long train for this bride! White lace. White lace panties, and same for the garters too. I want to really show off what Ted is getting!

The Veil: A wispy, transparent white veil, that he can see my joyous smile and my sparkling eyes as I marry the man of my dreams. Easy for him to lift to kiss his bride. A veil I shall leave on through our first night of intense pleasure, no longer as boyfriend and girlfriend, no longer as betrothed, but actually as husband and wife for the first time. The veil symbolizing that this time, for the first time, he is not fucking his girlfriend, he is not fucking his fiancée, he is fucking his bride, his wife.

The Song: Our first dance as husband and wife has to be the Pointer Sisters, I’m So Excited

First dance we open up to all our guests, Let’s Hear It for the Boy

The Vows: We worked this out together, and we will each say these words to each other (is it any surprise that the line about worshipping each other’s bodies was my idea? I got the idea from a line in Prince Harry’s and Meghan’s wedding vows, “With my body I honour you.”):

From now until the end of all eternity
I worship your mind with my mind
I worship your heart with my heart
I worship your spirit with my spirit
I worship your soul with my soul
I worship your body with my body
There is no more mine
There is no more yours
There is only ours
We are one
There is no more me
There is no more you
There is only us
We are one
Our triumphs shall bring us joy
For we are sharing them together
Through our love
And through our passion
Our defeats shall bring us joy
For we are sharing them together
Through our love
And through our passion
The outside world cannot harm us
For I protect you
And you protect me
Through our love
And through our passion
Every smile
Every tear
Every life experience
Strengthens our love
Through the years
For we are experiencing them together
Through our love
And through our passion
I am yours
And you are mine
Mind, heart, body, soul, and spirit
We are one
We are love
We shall love, honor, cherish, and worship each other
Through our love
And through our passion
From now until the end of all eternity
I love you so much!

HelenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenRouse

The Night Before: I love my beautiful and sexy mom. And I love that when I showed her a photo of Ted in all his beautiful and glorious nakedness, she told me that I chose well, and she is jealous.

Then she told me, “Like mother, like daughter,” for she chose dad partly for the joy his huge cock brought her, and still brings her.

Mom said having rippling chest muscles – like Ted, like dad – to look at every day isn’t bad, either! I have to say, I agree, not a bad thing at all.

The night before our wedding, I want mom to see my Ted naked, in person. For one and only one night.

I’ll leave it up to mom whether she wants to just look, or whether she wants to stroke my man, to suck my man, hell I might even let her ride my man if that desire strikes her.

I want mom to experience for herself, but only that one time, what is a big part of why I love my Ted so much, why I want him, daydream about him, feel so much love and so much joy when I’m with him. So she can fully understand all that my Ted means to me.

If mom chooses to do more than just look, I don’t mind at all, and dad never needs to know. Unless mom chooses to tell him.

Over the years, as she gets to know my husband (in a non-sexual way), mom will also get to see and appreciate, not just how sexy his body is, not just how amazingly pleasurable his cock feels in a lucky woman’s throat. But also as I do, appreciate what a sweet, kind, loving, giving, gentle, and generous man my Ted is, too.

As mom said, I chose well.

The Wedding Night: Just me and Ted, of course. Nothing is off the table, as long as it causes us both intense joy, and causes no pain to either of us. As I said, I want my veil on all that first night. I want to include bubble bath sex in there, too.

The Next Night: I asked my girlfriend Tina – who is also my long-time lover and my Maid of Honor – if I can borrow her boyfriend for my second night as Ted’s wife.  Rod has fucked me many times, as of course has my Ted (for that matter, so has Tina), but this would be the first time Rod and Ted fuck me at the same time. As my Maid of Honor, Tina can’t refuse the bride’s requests.

After the Honeymoon Week: Tina and I have been best friends and lovers for seven wonderful years. My first night back home after our honeymoon week, I plan to gently and sweetly make love with my sweet Tina. Then I will fuck the living HELL out of her! Raw, pulsating clit against raw, pulsating clit.

Then I want Ted to give her the very best cock-fuck of her life, as he has done for her many times already, while I watch.

Then end the night with my new husband deep in my hungry pussy – from behind!

At that point, Tina can either stay and watch Ted and me, or she can go home and ride her Rod until his balls are shriveled and totally drained up into her. Her choice.

The Surprise: Tina doesn’t know it yet, but Rod has given off some pretty strong hints that he intends to propose to her at our wedding reception. Including that he wants Ted to throw my garter to him, and me to throw the bouquet to Tina. I think he intends to produce the ring box at that moment.

I know that Tina and I are both in for very hot fucks from our men on my wedding night!

How I Feel: Right now, I’m totally over the moon for Ted! So loved, and so in love.

So in heat, too! I’m having my fiancé fuck me all the time. I mean, like all the time! Not that he’s complaining any about that!

I feel like I’m the happiest woman on earth. I know for sure that I’m the luckiest!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by RedOnBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments