Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pride (In the Name of Lust) Part One

"The summer Pride festival ends with an unexpected liaison."

11
9 Comments 9
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is my second submission. Once again, it is based on real events, with names changed. It is important to me that my writing has realism associated with it, which is why my first stories are recollections of past times. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy the story. As always, feedback is very much appreciated."

Sophie grabbed her rainbow patterned vest top from the end of the wardrobe, pulling it from the hanger and laying it on the bed next to her dark blue jeans. The top was a bit tatty now, a veteran of four previous Pride festivals, but with such glorious weather, there was no way she wasn't going to wear it.

She checked her phone and laughed to herself at the thirty-seven new messages on the group text chat, excitement was at fever pitch. Pride was always one of her favorite days of the year, and for her group of friends, it was no different. She tapped out a message to tell them she would be at the bottom corner of the park as agreed and went back to the bedroom to get dressed.

Underwear had never really been of interest to Sophie, it was practical and nothing else. She slipped on her plain but very comfortable black cotton knickers and matching bra and pulled on her jeans. Looking in the mirror, she ran a brush through her long auburn hair. She was blessed with the most beautiful naturally straight hair, no need for GHD's, just a brush after a shower and it shone beautifully. She rarely, if ever, work makeup. She had always been blessed with a good complexion. The summer sun had brought out a rash of freckles on her face as it always did, but she didn't mind, she had grown to love them over the years.

She squirted a generous amount of factor 50 over her arms and shoulders, and a little onto her face. The combination of her pale white skin and the bright August sun would not be a good one and it was going to be a long day and night. She grabbed her keys, phone, and cash, looked sternly at the cat and told her to behave, and slipped out the door towards the park.

They met, where they always met, right on the corner of the park. It was the perfect spot to watch the floats in the parade go past. Kirsty and Julia were already there, picnic hamper in hand. They all hugged warmly before turning their attention to the multitude of floats passing by, and the resplendent costumes worn by those on board. It always gave Sophie a feeling of joy watching the parade, the community coming together as one. While Pride was obviously primarily an LGBT event, the whole city reveled in the day. Some of the community resented the 'outsiders' invading 'their day' but Sophie loved it, here there was no judging, no sexuality, just people enjoying themselves.

Tina and Beth arrived shortly afterward, sharing out a bottle of fruit cider to each of them. Sophie was not really much of a drinker, but at Pride, she always let her hair down. She swigged happily on the cider not caring that it was barely past midday. The group made their way to the park and presented their tickets at the entrance gate. Over the years, the festival had grown enormously in size and popularity, so the event had become ticketed, and always sold out, not least this year because of the headline act on the main stage, none other than Britney Spears!

The afternoon passed in a whirl. There was a huge amount of entertainment, as always. They moved from one place to the other, the Legends Cabaret Big Top, Women's Performance Stage, Diva Girls' World, and the Community Village tents. They ate, drank, laughed and marveled at the effort people had made in their costumes. Despite a large number of people, there were always familiar faces that Sophie knew, people from work and her walking group. She just loved this event so much.

As afternoon became evening, the group of friends headed for the Dance Big Top. This was definitely the place to be ahead of the main event on the big stage. The tent was alive with people, dancing, entranced by the music. The group got their drinks and settled close to the dance floor, trying hard to chat over the loud beat of the music.

Sophie's eyes were drawn to a girl dancing close to them. She was shorter and slimmer than Sophie, with short blonde hair. It wasn't that which captivated Sophie though. The girl was seemingly in a world of her own, gliding around the small area of the dance floor that she occupied, at one with herself and the music. Sophie could not take her eyes of the girl, she was entirely captivated.

"Earth to Sophie, earth to Sophie," she heard in the background as Beth placed her fingers under Sophie's chin, pretending to press it upwards, suggesting to Sophie that she was sat there open-mouthed.

"For God's sake stop gawping and go and say hello."

Sophie laughed and blushed all at once. Her friends were very much used to her behavior in these situations, she would watch but never act. It wasn't that she was shy, she just never felt the impetus to be proactive. She told herself she really wasn't that bothered. As she continued to watch the girl dance, she caught her eye, just for a fleeting moment, the gaze held for nothing more than a few seconds. The girl smiled, then twisted away and carried on with her mesmeric dance.

Sophie turned back to the group and continued their attempts at conversation. After a short while, she headed over the bar to replenish the drinks. At the edge of the bar stood the blonde dancer who had so entranced her. She edged towards the bar and found herself standing next to her. Their eyes met again. Sophie was not remotely paying attention to the bar staff.

"Isn't this just the most wonderful event?" she said with a smile on her face. Her eyes danced with life and passion, she clearly loved the moment that she was currently in.

Sophie smiled a slightly nervous smile, "Is this your first time at the event?"

"It is, yes. In fact, it's my first time in Brighton at all, shamefully enough, considering I live in West London. I just never made the time to come and visit, but my friends and I heard about the success of the event last year and did not want to miss it."

"Welcome to Brighton then! It's a wonderful city, and of course, I am biased because I live here. In fact, if you turn around and look over there," pointing in the general direction of where her flat was, "you can see just where I live." She twisted her head to look, pretending she could see exactly where Sophie was pointing, "Ah, yes I see it, right there. Oh, I do love your curtains, what a lovely shade of purple." She turned back with a grin and they both giggled relentlessly.

She leaned forward and offered her hand to Sophie, "It's so lovely to meet someone local, I'm Lucy, its a pleasure."

"I'm Sophie, and it's a pleasure too, welcome to my wonderful city on the best day of the year!"

"Did you want to grab a drink and sit a bit away from the music?" Lucy suggested.

"Great idea, just let me pop these back to my friends and I will come and join you."

Sophie clasped the cider bottles clumsily and headed over to her friends, setting them down on the table. She looked at them a little embarrassed, "I'm just going to, um, chat to my friend over there.

 Her friends could not hide their glee."Excuse me, who are you and what have you done with Sophie?" two of them said almost in unison.

Sophie grinned, "Oh fuck off the lot of you, she's a stranger in town and we are just chatting, get over yourselves." She laughed as she turned away, wiggling her bum in their direction as she walked to the side of the dance floor back to where Lucy was waiting.

The two sat and talked like old friends for the next hour or so, barely drawing breath. Lucy was 27, a full 21 years younger than Sophie, she lived and worked in London, a window dresser for one of the major department stores. She was so vibrant and full of life, Sophie was totally enraptured by her. She was also very tactile, forever touching Sophie's hands, her knee, brushing her side as they laughed.

Sophie was big on body language, reading people through their bodies and responses. She knew for certain that she was strongly attracted to Lucy, and all the signs were that it was mutual. She had not laughed and smiled so much in a long long while. She loved Lucy's zest for life, how she was passionate about everything, it was so attractive. Time passed so quickly and they became almost oblivious to their surroundings until they both noticed that the tent had almost emptied.

Sophie grabbed her phone out of her pocket and looked at the time. "Fuck its nearly 9 o' clock, Britney is about to come on!" They grabbed their drinks and rushed from the tent, heading left to the main stage, carefully picking a path through the packed crowds to spot somewhere about halfway back from the stage.

"Will this do?" Lucy said breathlessly.

"I think so, to be honest, I am not really a fan of her music at all, but she's here, and it's Pride, so not to be missed!"

They grinned at each other and Lucy stood slightly behind and to the side of Sophie so they could both see. Britney came on to a rapturous reception from the crowd, whistles, and whoops as she entered the stage, and began her repertoire of songs.

Sophie felt Lucy's arms around her, hands on her hips as they slowly swayed to the beat of the music, Sophie arched her neck back to look at Lucy, who pulled an 'is this okay with you' face, and Sophie simply smiled and nodded, continuing to move her hips to the rhythm.

Lucy pressed closer against her, the cool air of the late evening meaning she wanted warmth. Sophie shivered a little, in coldness but also in arousal as she felt Lucy's breasts pressed against her back. She was hoping she was not misreading the signals badly (it would not have been the first time) so she leaned back just a little, pushing against Lucy, who held her position, her breasts and nipples boring into Sophie's back.

She could feel Lucy's fingers caressing her hips very softly, the smallest of movements over the material of her jeans, each stroke getting just a little longer. It was causing a delightful tingle all over Sophie's body, the most delicate of touches and Lucy's warm breath on her neck. Sophie reached down to her sides, finding Lucy's fingers on her hips, interlocking her own fingers with hers, and continuing the stroking movement over her hips and thighs.

She felt Lucy's breathing shallow a little on her neck as they linked fingers, Sophie, firmly in control of the movements. In Sophie's mind, there was no turning back now, she was very aroused, very attracted to this girl, and she wanted to explore with her. She controlled the movements of their hands, running them in very small circles over her hips and thighs, each movement moving their hands closer to the heat that was building between her legs.

Lucy did not seem to mind one bit that her hand was being slowly moved between Sophie's legs. Sophie covered her hand over Lucy's, parted her legs just a little, and carefully pressed their hands together against her warm mound, she felt Lucy gasp a little as her fingers pressed against the heat along the seam of her jeans. Sophie moved her hips a little against Lucy's fingers, encouraging her to press more firmly,

She got the hint very quickly, running her fingers against the seam of her jeans, pressing a little harder each time, causing delightful tingles all over Sophie's body. She pressed her hand harder over Lucy's, grinding her hips against their hands, totally oblivious to the music and those around them, her cunt aching beneath her jeans, wanting and needing to be touched. She felt Lucy's lips on her neck as she moved her mouth closer, up to her ear, and gently whispered....."did you say you lived close by, what say we get out of here?" Sophie turned to look at Lucy with a soft smile, pressing her fingers closer against her cunt, "I think that's an excellent idea, to tell the truth, I don't like Britney anyway." The looked at each other and broke into an uncontrollable giggle.

Laura_Dicardy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Dicardy1

They worked their way through the crowds, walking hand in hand to the exit at the top left of the park, past the cycle track and onwards to Sophie's flat. There wasn't much said on the short walk, there didn't really need to be.

They walked down the path to Sophie's flat and were barely through the door before Lucy had launched herself at Sophie. They kissed deeply and passionately, Lucy pressing Sophie firmly up against the wall in the hallway, her lower back pressed into the dado rail, their tongues thrashing against each other in a frenzied kiss, teeth knocking a little, and lips colliding, a fierce passion within them both.

Lucy slid her hand up Sophie's top, stretching her fingers around her large breast, squeezing and massaging hard, pressing her thumb against the achingly hard nipple under her bra. Sophie sucked firmly on Lucy's tongue, swirling her own around it, grazing her teeth over her bottom lip, nipping in response to the pleasure being given to her breasts.

She felt Lucy's hand between her legs again, no longer restricted by a crowd around them, her fingers deftly flicking open the buttons of her jeans and pulling them open roughly, yanking at the hem of the jeans to pull them down past Sophie's hips. Sophie wrapped her arm around Lucy's neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss they were sharing, tilting her hips upwards as she felt Lucy's fingers slip inside her knickers and trace slowly over the soft curls of her red bush, not stopping until they were rested against the soaking wet lips of her cunt.

She shivered noticeably, breaking the kiss for a moment, eyes on Lucy's..."Fuck you have no idea how much I need your fingers in my cunt right now." Lucy just smiled and drove two slender digits deep into Sophie's wetness, forcing a loud gasp of pleasure from her throat, "Oh fuck." Sophie rocked her hips against the movement of the fingers, each thrust hitting the sweet spot deep inside her.

Sophie could already feel her climax building, and when she felt Lucy's thumb press tight to her clit, she felt her juices flow and all sense lose her, "Christ, fuck, God I'm going to cum." Lucy drove her fingers deeper, curling them inside as Sophie's orgasm rocked through her whole body, legs shaking as she bit down hard on Lucy's shoulder, her body convulsing in release, her cunt muscles tight in spasm around the fingers inside her.

Sophie held onto the wall and to Lucy for balance. "Oh my God, fuck, that was so intense, my legs are still shaking." She gathered her composure and looked at Lucy with a huge smile.

"You can have the guided tour of my home later, the door on the left is the bedroom, follow me." She slipped her fingers into the hem of Lucy's shirt and pulled it off on one swift movement, letting it drop to the floor, the time for niceties was long gone. Reaching down, she carefully unclipped her bra, sliding the straps off her shoulders leaving her topless.

She looked at Lucy and slipped her own jeans off, kicking them aside and encouraging Lucy to do the same. She reached behind herself and undid her own bra, sliding it out through the sleeves her of her t-shirt.

"So....this is my bed."

She smiled and gently pushed Lucy onto it, so she was first sat, and then laid on it. Sophie sat astride her, leaning forward and very softly and gently kissing her lips, already a little red from the frenzied kissing in the hallway. Slowly she snaked her tongue along her jawline to her neck, leaving a wet trail as she dragged her tongue tip along her collar bone and all along the upper curve of her small but shapely breasts, once in a while grazing her teeth on the warm skin.

She swirled her tongue back and forth, each swirl closing in on the hardened nubs of Lucy's nipples, feeling her back arch upwards, aching for them to be touched. She teased and teased, licking and gently biting the skin around the nipples, breathing softly on them, lightly blowing. Lucy's breathing was sharper, her chest flushed, and Sophie did not want to tease her any longer.

She swirled a tongue around one hard nipple then the other, smiling as she heard the gasp of pleasure in response to her touch, flicking the hardness of each one, in turn, licking in a circle to wet each one. She felt Lucy shiver with each touch, opening her mouth wider to suck her left nipple deep into her warm mouth. She alternated the pressure of her sucking, soft and gentle and firm and hard, moving from one nipple to the other.

She felt them growing even harder in her mouth, cupping each breast, squeezing it. Slowly she grazed her teeth along the length of each nipple, up and down, nibbling and gently biting. Lucy writhed below her, her back arching and hips lifting, responding to the pleasure being given to her sensitive breasts. Her nipples ached beyond belief, and each touch sent shock waves of pleasure between her legs.

Sophie lowered her head a little, running her tongue between Lucy's breasts, a shimmer of sweat covering her torso, snaking her tongue lower, around her belly button to the waistband of her knickers. She kissed her way along the cotton material, teasing her tongue under and over it alternately, running her tongue over the perfectly shaped mound, planting soft kisses through her knicker, breathing deeply and inhaling the scent of Lucy's sex.

Sophie mover herself lower, directly between Lucy's legs, slipping a finger into the material of her knickers and pulling it easily to the side. She smiled looking at the puffed and very wet lips of Lucy's beautiful cunt, pursing her lips a little and kissing her outer lips gently. She teased the tip of her tongue along the length of Lucy's wet slit, mewing softly as she tasted the sweet nectar that was leaking freely now.

She swirled her tongue in deft circles up and down, spreading the sweet wetness all over Lucy's puffed lips. She felt Lucy's hands on her hair, pulling her closer. Sophie pulled Lucy's knickers wider so she could have more access to the sweetness in front of her.

She lowered her head a little, stiffened her tongue, and dipped it gently inside Lucy's lips. She felt Lucy's hips lift in response, and pushed her tongue deeper into her cunt, feeling her inner muscles tighten around her tongue. She swirled it in circles deep inside her, feeling the sweet juices coating her tongue as she delved deeper inside, darting her tongue in and out quickly.

Lucy gripped her hair firmly, pulling Sophie tight against her cunt lips, rolling her hips against Sophie's mouth as the pleasure washed through her. Sophie flicked her tongue upwards. flattening it against the swollen bud of Lucy's clit. She held her tongue there for a moment, not moving as she felt the pulsing of Lucy's clit on her mouth. Slowly she began to lap against it, moving her tongue up and down directly against her swollen bud.

She felt Lucy's response immediately, a deep guttural groan and a lift of her hips. Sophie lapped at her hungrily, her lips and tongue coated in wetness. She licked up and down, in circles and she firmly sucked her clit deep into her mouth. She could feel Lucy's body tensing, and her changes in breathing were obvious when she licked directly at her engorged clit.

She stopped teasing. lapping harder and faster at her sweet jewel. She felt Lucy's entire body stiffen and her legs shake as she yelled out loudly indecipherable words. Sophie drove her tongue deep into her cunt as her climax flowed through her body, her inner walls tightening around her tongue as her juices flowed freely from deep inside.

Sophie shifted a little, sitting up and looking at Lucy, smiling at her sated look. Lucy shifted onto her elbow and sat up a little, smiling.

"Forgive me for being rude, but I do hope you weren't intending to stop there."

Sophie laughed, "Oh, I'm just getting started."

She hooked her fingers into Lucy's knickers and pulled them off in one movement, looking at her as she ran her hands over her thighs. She pressed her fingers to the drenched lips of Lucy's cunt and slid two deep inside, her eyes never leaving Lucy's. She curled them upwards and began sliding them firmly in and out of her cunt.

The noise her cunt made as she finger fucked it purposefully was such a turn on. She pushed a finger from her other hand onto Lucy's clit and caressed both her sweet spots in rhythm until Lucy's body bucked in climax, a second powerful orgasm flowing through her body.

Sophie lowered her head to taste her cunt again, her fingers still inside, gripped tightly by Lucy's pulsing cunt muscles. She lapped hard and fast at her clit, savoring the taste and scent of this wonderful girls cunt. Lucy writhed in pleasure, orgasm after orgasm flowing through her body, sweat glistening on her body as she lay exhausted.

Sophie slowly and carefully kissed her way up Lucy's tingling body, little flinches each time her mouth touched her skin. She lay directly on top of her, legs astride her hips, grinning at the look of exhaustion on Lucy's face.

"Well, I did say I was just getting started," she laughed.

She moved further up the bed, rubbing her own wetness on Lucy's skin until she was sat more or less astride her face. Lucy looked up at her, "God, I'm sorry, I don't know if I have the......." Sophie interrupted her by placing her hand on her lips, telling her to shush.

"It's okay, I just want you to watch me."

Resting the palm of her hand against the wall to steady herself, Sophie placed her other hand between her legs and slid two fingers into her still drenched cunt, gasping as she did. She coated the fingers in her wetness, dragging her fingers outwards and caressing her clit with the tips of two fingers.

She looked down directly at Lucy and began to roll her fingers firmly around her clit, hovering her cunt and fingers directly above her face. She rolled and pinched her clit in a fast rhythm, her hips gyrating a little to meet the movements. Her breathing and moans became more intense with each caress of her clit, her climax building fast.

Gripping the headboard firmly she felt the first wave of orgasm wash over her intensely, screaming out, "oh fuck, yes" Two smaller less intense orgasms followed quickly, driving her fingers deep into her cunt as she came again.

Slowly she shuddered to a halt, breathing sharply and summoning up just enough energy to lift her leg from around Lucy's neck, and lay herself down alongside her, slipping her arm around her waist and looking into her eyes. Exhaustion very quickly got the better of them, they both drifted off into a deep sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

To be continued.......

 

 

Published 
Written by Sunflower978
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments