Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Stories

Lesbian sex stories feature sexy tales of women who love other women.

These can be first time lesbians, women who are into group lesbian sex, or just women in love with other women.

Feel free to post your lesbian stories here for others to enjoy and embellish.

Trending Stories

New Horizons

When Life Takes An Unexpected Turn

The recessed bulbs cast a comforting yellow glow around me. The heater creaked and groaned, sounding alive as it kept the lava rocks super-hot. I lifted my ass, one cheek at a time. Relieving the pressure of the hot pine bench. Every so often, there would be a hiss of steam, and my skin would sting from the heat. The dry air had a distinct eucalyptus aroma. I took long, slow breaths, letting my head clear as my body relax...

All Stories

The Taste Of You - Chapter 13

Nora and Olivia finally have their first official date.

Nora Olivia pulled a chair out, ushering Nora to sit. As she took her seat, Nora caught that now-familiar scent of sea salt and sage. She breathed in deeply, wanting to commit the luxurious fragrance to memory. “You look incredible,” Olivia said, her eyes scanning up and down Nora’s body as she took the seat to her left. Her gaze lingered for a fraction longer on the exposed skin of Nora’s thigh. The high slit in her dres...

Avatar Of Lust Ch05

Lily learns a little bit more from Laura.

Laura’s eyes gleamed with a mischievous glint as she led me to the center of the room, where strange crystals glimmered softly in the candlelight, their edges casting flickering shadows on the walls. The air was thick with the scent of incense, a heady mix of sandalwood and something darker, almost intoxicating. “Now, Mistress,” she said, her voice a sultry whisper, “the first lesson in controlling dark magic is harnessin...

Faith, Heaven... And Desire

A high school teacher fights temptation and her own beliefs.

Faith knew the moment she pulled into the driveway, that she was possibly making the biggest mistake of her life. But what else could she do? There was a cry for help. She either would or wouldn't. In a way, she blamed herself. She let herself get too close... too trusted. If only she maintained her distance... like any good teacher would. It all started just a few weeks earlier, but really it had been a problem from day...

Silvia And Megan: Part 25

Silvia and Michelle double date

Silvia Our 'date' with Caroline and Jen fell on a Friday evening, which was also Valentine's Day. Michelle and I had gotten together the Wednesday before, exchanged gifts, and made love after Michelle had prepared a delicious dinner. We talked about Friday night, not really knowing what to expect with Caroline and Jen. I agreed to follow along since Michelle had experience with this type of thing. If anything happened tha...

Avatar Of Lust Ch 04

Lily gains a new enemy

I sat in the Academy’s cafeteria, staring at the untouched food in front of me, still shaken from everything Frank had told me. The room around me was alive with laughter, clattering plates, and the hum of conversation, but all of it felt distant, like I was in a bubble. The savory smell of roasted meats and herbs barely registered as I sat there, lost in thought, trying to make sense of it all—darkness. My Affinity was d...

The Taste Of You - Chapter 12

Nora and Olivia prepare for their first official date.

Chapter 12 Nora “Alright, what about this one?” Nora walked over to her kitchenette where she had her phone propped up on the countertop. She spun around, letting Charlotte see every angle of the form-fitting dress she had on. It was a deep red silky slip dress that hit just below her knees with a slit up to her thigh. The thin straps at her shoulders showed off the dainty gold necklace laying delicately across her collar...

The Curious Case Of Mrs Smith

Was Mrs Smith allone after all? It'll take a welsh-irish bond to solve the case

Sometimes a body would be found in a hotel room, but usually those hotels were in a shadier part of town. And when female bodies were found in such circumstances, they didn't look like someone's mother-in-law. The call had come in that morning, and it hadn't been from the hotel, it had been from the Assistant Commissioner of the Met, personally. They had called him directly, and by the time he had arrived, a hand-picked t...

The Pretend Friend - Ch. 02

Charlotte and Jess have a confrontation.

Initially, I wasn’t on schedule for today, but since I was a manager now, I had to come in for paperwork and to fill in for Katie, who was officially the General Manager. I dropped Noah off at Sadie’s place. Out of all my bandmates, she was the most responsible one. The theater was calmer today, and along with Lewis, Mack, another manager, was also on staff. “Congrats on the promotion,” Mack said when I walked into the ma...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Purpose Of Demons

Demon possession spices up a sorority Halloween party

“Hey, what are you going as?” Mia asked me out of nowhere, looking up from her desk. It was close enough to Halloween for me to catch her meaning. “Nothing.” I tried to sound offhand, and not pathetically homesick at all. “Oh, come on.” she swiveled her chair to face me. “You’re not a ‘this is my costume’ orange t-shirt type of girl, are you?” I aggressively wasn’t, but I shrugged like those t-shirts didn’t make me gag, a...

New Horizons

When Life Takes An Unexpected Turn

The recessed bulbs cast a comforting yellow glow around me. The heater creaked and groaned, sounding alive as it kept the lava rocks super-hot. I lifted my ass, one cheek at a time. Relieving the pressure of the hot pine bench. Every so often, there would be a hiss of steam, and my skin would sting from the heat. The dry air had a distinct eucalyptus aroma. I took long, slow breaths, letting my head clear as my body relax...

Six Isn't Enough - Part 3

An end of summer party opens new doors.

After we returned home our lives got back to normal albeit with a much-improved sex life. Our fantasies fed our collective libido which made for more and better orgasms than either of us had ever experienced. One would think that would be enough for any woman. It was when I was alone with my toys that my mind wandered and I continued wondering how it would feel to be stuffed full of long thick cock. The porn I couldn’t se...

A Night Of Discovery - Truth Or Dare

Two friends play a game of "Truth Or Dare!"

The night pulsed with laughter and the heady rush of alcohol as Chloe and me stumbled back to my flat. An electric current of anticipation crackled between us. We'd been friends since our school days, but tonight, something shifted. We teetered on the edge of uncharted territory, both terrified and exhilarated. I collapsed onto the couch, my body heavy with liquor and unspoken desires. Chloe sprawled on the floor, her eye...

My Lesbian Encounter - My New Neighbor - (Part 2)

Got an opportunity to have a company of the new neighbor which turned into a very seductive lesbian session

And then one hot, lucky day when I was hopping into my car, suddenly I spotted Julia. She was unlocking her car as she parked just next to mine. My heart started pumping fast with overwhelming excitement. She was in her casual dressing, wearing shorts, a T-shirt, and a pair of white sexy sandals. I waived my hand with a smile, and she responded. I was excited and I was desperate deep inside to have her company again. I as...

Score 26 26
4
2.5k Views 2.5k
7.6k words 7.6k words

I lost sight of Foxy and Amanda as Jenn moved around and pressed her tasty puss down in between Belinda's face and mine. We each sucked at her drooling hole before I moved my hands to her buttocks to spread them so that I could have the other. Belinda and I double-teamed Jenn as she held the chair arms tightly throughout our abuse of her lower half. It didn't take long before she was trembling uncontrollably and giving us...

Silvia And Megan: Part Twenty-Four

Megan: After the holidays

Megan The holidays finally ended, and Mika and I were a couple. I know I did a bad thing having sex with Michelle behind Mom's back. It was fantastic, and if Mom hadn't been dating Michelle, I would have done it again. Thankfully, Michelle was keeping her word about not telling Mom, and I think Mom was keeping her word about not telling Michelle. Making love with Mom was something special. I don't think we'd do it again t...