Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First For Gracie - Gracie Spends The Weekend With Her Subs Pt. 2

"Gracie spends the day playing with Sami and Candy"

12
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"After John's departure following the first night of sex play, Gracie and the girls spend a full day playing with each other."

From Pt.1

"Thank you, for everything, Gracie.  It has truly been a wonderful experience.  I understand how you feel and I totally respect it,” he said as he kissed her softly and walked past her, leaving her home, leaving her family.

Gracie closed the door and sighed heavily.  What a night, I need to let Daddy know sometime today, she thought as she walked back into the house.  “Where are those girls,” she said, smiling to herself.

******

Gracie checked on the patio for the girls but only found empty wine glasses and three bottles.  The girls must have had a cumming good time here last night, she thought with a smile.  She felt her pussy tingle at the visualization of Sami and Candy sucking each other’s pussy until they came.  It must have gone on for hours, fuck that is hot!

Gracie felt her body ignite; she felt incredibly horny and excited.  She wanted to play in the worst way, and she wanted to be very naughty. “We are going to play all day, oh my,” she said as she walked into the house. 

She was massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples when she walked into the playroom. What she saw astonished and aroused her even more than she already was if that was possible.  She could feel her juices running onto her thighs already.

Sami had been strapped to the mule on her back with arms straight out perpendicular to her body.  Her eyes were shut tight and she was shaking her head side to side.  She had a ball gag in her mouth.  Her legs were spread wide and bound tightly to the mule.  There was a wand attached to a stand between her legs and it was pushed into her pussy close to, or even a little over her clit. It sounded like it was set on the highest setting. She was moaning and quivering.  Her stomach was flexing and she bucked her hips as far as she could.  She was in a constant state of orgasm.

There was so much cum and juice from her that it was coming off of the head of the wand like a spray nozzle.  "Oh my, what do we have here?  Sami, you look so hot!” she said. 

Gracie looked next to her and saw Candy.  She was straddling a Sybian machine, bouncing on the rubber cock, and then grinding her pussy into it.  She was moaning loudly.  Gracie walked in front of Candy, “Hey baby, whatcha doin'?” She asked with a big smile on her face. 

Candy’s eyes shot open. “Oh! Miss! Um, well we’re having fun with your toys, Miss,” Candy answered.  She was not sure if she was, or they both were in trouble.  “Is that OK, Miss?  We were just doing what you told us to,” she giggled.

“No, baby, you girls aren’t in trouble,” Gracie answered.  It was then that she noticed two large hickeys on either side of Candy’s neck and several smaller and brighter ones on her tits.  “Well, baby, it looks like I was right, you guys had a cumming good time last night, didn’t you?  Let me just go take a look at Sami,” she said with a laugh. 

She walked around Sami as she was still bucking against the wand and cumming.  It was so sexy seeing her stomach tighten and her quiver and her hips buck.  On Sami’s neck were two huge hickeys, one on either side just as Candy had.  She walked around her further, finding hickeys on her tits just as with Candy, and when she walked and stood between her legs, Gracie could see several hickeys starting above her knees and running up to her pussy on both of her inner thighs.  “Candy, baby, am I accurate to assume you have these hickeys on your thighs as well?” she asked.

“Uh-huh, we each have one just over our clit as well, Miss.  We had such a good time in the hot tub, you might hear from your neighbors cuz we got kinda loud,” she answered with a childish smile.  “Oh fuck! I’m cumming again!” Candy yelled as she shuddered and pushed down against the Sybian.

“Oh my, you two are so sexy!  How long has Sami been like this?  It must be over thirty minutes, maybe an hour,” Gracie said.

“It’s been about forty-five minutes, Miss,” Candy answered. “She’s been cumming like that for over twenty minutes.”

Gracie walked up to where Sami’s head was and looked down at her.  Sami had not opened her eyes since Gracie had walked in the room and of course, could only moan with the ball gag in her mouth.  “Hey sexy, do you want the ball gag out of your mouth?  I will take it out if you will eat my pussy instead,” she said to her.  Sami’s eyes opened slowly and she looked into Gracie’s eyes.  Her eyes were dancing and she nodded her head in the affirmative.

Gracie unfastened the ball gag and pulled it out of Sami’s mouth.  “Mm, thank you, baby, that was so uncomfortable.  Ungh, fuck!  Cumming,” she moaned.  Sami’s head was resting on a narrow padded support.  After each orgasm, she rested it on this support.

Gracie dropped the ball gag and straddled Sami’s face looking toward her body.  She wanted to watch Sami’s body while she came on the wand that was still humming hard against her cunt, and spraying juices into the air and then onto her belly and legs.

She nestled her pussy onto Sami’s mouth with her asshole resting on her nose.  Sami hungrily sucked on Gracie’s dripping cunt, pushing her tongue into her like she was starving and Gracie was the meal.  “Oh fuck! That feels so good, baby, yes!  Just like that,” Gracie moaned.

“OH MY GOD!  Cumming,” Candy yelled again.  Gracie could hear that Candy had put the Sybian on the highest setting.  Gracie moaned from Sami’s sucking on her clit and looked over at Candy.  She was bucking wildly for a few strokes on the rubber cock, and then she was grinding her cunt on the machine.  She moaned loudly and quivered continually.  Her thighs were shaking wildly. “Fuck!  Another one!” she yelled as she ground hard on the machine.  “Fuck!”

Gracie started to rock her hips back and forth on Sami’s mouth, moving her slit across Sami’s lips and tongue, pushing down as Sami sucked on her.  “Oh, oh my god, Sami, you do that so good…I think I am going to cum,” she moaned.  Just then Sami moaned loudly into Gracie’s cunt and started bucking wildly on the wand.  This was the biggest orgasm Gracie had seen her have from the wand.  Gracie moaned loudly and came onto Sami’s face, showering it with her juice.  Once she finished cumming, she rose off of Sami to let her have her orgasm uninterrupted.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!  OH MY GOD!” Sami yelled and bucked harder, and then she squirted what looked like a cup of her juices onto the wand.  “Turn it off, take that fucking thing off of me,” she moaned. 

Gracie giggled and walked around and turned the wand off. “Fuck! OH FUCK!  I can’t take anymore!” Candy yelled and shut the Sybian off and rose up to pull the rubber cock out of her pussy, then she fell on the floor beside it, breathing very hard.

Gracie looked down on Sami, who was also breathing very hard.  Her stomach was still flexing and she was still slightly bucking. “Oh fuck, that was so intense,” Sami moaned.  She was completely collapsed on the mule she was bound to.

“You two really got into it this morning.  How long has this been going on?” Gracie asked. 

“We heard you talking to John when we woke up and did not want to bother you, so we came in here to play about an hour ago,” Candy answered without even raising her head. “This thing is fucking amazing,” she told Gracie.

“Oh, baby, I know,” Gracie chuckled.

“So we came in here and before I knew it, that bitch had me tied to this rack and was pushing that wand into my pussy.  Candy, I am so going to get you back.  You bitch,” Sami giggled.

“Haha! Well, you learned never to listen to me when I tell you to let me tie you up, huh?” she giggled back.

“You got that right!  I must have cum a hundred times.  My stomach hurts.”

Gracie moved the stand out of the way and gazed down at Sami’s pussy.  What a sight.  “You’re so open and wet down there, baby.  Your pussy looks so sexy.  It is wet, and with your legs tied like they are, it is so beautifully open.  So sexy,” she said in a husky voice.  “So sexy.”  She knelt between Sami’s legs and leaned in and licked up through her slit.  “And tastes so wonderful, too,” she purred.

“Oh baby, that felt so good,” Sami moaned and pushed her pussy up toward Gracie’s mouth.

“Candy, go get me the bottle of lube oil off the rack, now,” Gracie ordered.  She pushed two fingers into Sami’s pussy and started to thrust them into the dripping pussy.

“Oh baby, yes, that feels so good,” Sami purred.  Gracie added a finger and thrust all three into Sami’s hot cunt.  “Oh fuck, baby!  So good, you’re filling me up,” she moaned. Gracie kept thrusting her fingers into Sami’s pussy.  Sami was pushing back, moaning loudly.  She bucked up against Gracie’s thrusting, feeling another orgasm coming.  “Fuck, cumming!” she yelled and sprayed all over Gracie's hand and face.

Gracie could feel Sami’s pussy quivering and gripping her fingers.

Candy brought the bottle of oil lube to Gracie.  “Here you go, Miss.  What are you going to use it for?  Your fingers in Sami’s cunt look so hot,” she said with a husky voice. 

“Candy, baby, I want you to go and make out with Sami.  She is going to need a distraction because I am going to fist her.” Gracie looked up into Sami’s eyes, “Have you ever been fisted, baby?  I am sure you’ll enjoy it.”

“Fuck no!  What the hell?  Oh my god, Gracie, are you serious?  I am not sure about this,” Sami whined.

Candy went to the other end of the mule and started making out with Sami, pushing her tongue into her mouth.  Sami moaned from the sensual kiss. Sami did indeed get distracted with the kiss. 

Gracie pulled her hand out of Sami’s pussy and poured the oil on her hand, then she poured oil onto Sami’s pussy, starting at her mound where she noticed the hickey Candy had told her about.  Sexy, she thought.

With her hand lubed, Gracie returned three fingers into Sami’s pussy.  Sami moaned as she felt the fingers enter her.  As she kissed Candy, she pushed her pussy up toward Gracie’s invading fingers.  As Gracie started to thrust into Sami, Sami started to thrust her hips in time with Gracie’s thrusts. 

Quickly and without missing a stroke, Gracie added a fourth finger to Sami’s pussy. Sami moaned loudly when she felt her pussy being stretched more.  She broke the kiss from Candy.  “Oh fuck, Gracie, I feel so full, easy, baby.“  She was still thrusting against Gracie’s thrusts and felt another orgasm coming.  “Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum again, baby,” she moaned  “Ungh!  Cumming!” she yelled as she showered Gracie again. 

Gracie kept thrusting through her orgasm. When it subsided, Gracie held her hand still inside of Sami’s pussy.  Slowly and gently she began to apply increasing pressure, pushing her fingers deeper into Sami.  Sami began to move her head back and forth and moan.  She was pushing against Gracie’s hand. She felt so full, but it felt oddly wonderful.  Candy sucked on one of her nipples to give her something else to focus on.  Sami moaned again when Candy bit her nipple gently.

Gracie pulled her hand back far enough to allow her to fold her thumb into her palm, then she again pushed deeper into Sami.  Candy bit Sami’s nipple a bit harder as Gracie pushed further than she had been.  Sami moaned and pushed against Gracie’s intrusion.  “Oh fuck, Gracie, this feels amazing.  I don’t think I can take your fist, but fuck, this is amazing…oh my god,” she moaned. Gracie pushed further in and held her hand still.  Sami’s pussy was tightly gripping her hand.  She gently caressed Sami’s pelvic bone.

“You’re doing so good, baby.  We are almost there,” she said to Sami. “Just hang in there.   You will have a mind-blowing orgasm once I am fully inside you, I promise.”

She pulled her hand back just a bit then pushed harder into Sami and did not let up on the pressure.  “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Sami moaned and pushed against Gracie’s hand.  “Too much pressure, baby, oh, oh, oh!”  Just then, Sami’s pussy surrendered and allowed Gracie’s hand to enter her womb.  She balled her hand into a fist and began to thrust back and forth fully inside of Sami.

Sami was going crazy.  She was thrusting against the invading hand and arm and her head was wildly moving back and forth.  Suddenly out of nowhere, an orgasm struck her.  One like none she had ever experienced.  Her body shuddered wildly, she bent forward as much as the restraints would let her, and she bucked up against Gracie’s arm.  “OH MY GOD!” she yelled.  “Cumming!  Fuck, Gracie!” she yelled again and once again showered Gracie.  This was much more cum and covered Gracie’s face and tits. When the orgasm subsided, Sami fell back against the headrest and passed out.

Gracie folded her hand around her thumb again and slowly pulled to withdraw it from Sami.  Her pussy gave resistance but after Gracie applied enough pressure it relaxed enough to allow the exit.  Gracie had her free hand on Sami’s mound, covering her clit, and pushed against it so she could remove her hand from Sami.  With a squish, her hand was out.  “Oh, that was so sexy, I’ve never done that myself, I’ve only had Daddy do this to me a few times,” she said to Candy.

“That was so fucking hot, Miss.  I want you to do that to me sometime, OK?” she asked.

“Yes, baby.  We can do that to you, but not today.  We need to get Sami up and moving again.  Go start a bath for us all,” she told Candy.

“Yes, Miss,” Candy eagerly replied as she jumped up and left for the master bath.

“Hey, baby, wake up, Sami.  Come on, that’s it, open those eyes, baby,” Gracie whispered as she gently patted Sami’s cheeks.

“What, where, oh Gracie, you have no idea how wonderful that was.  Thank you, baby, for pushing me far enough to experience this, I was so scared you were going to hurt me,” she said softly.

“No, baby, I would never hurt you.  It was amazing to watch you experience it, and oh my god, I loved doing it for you.  You’re my first, thank you, baby,” she said as she gently caressed Sami’s face. “Now, let’s get you out of these bindings and get you into a bath.  You’ve had quite the morning,” she giggled.

“Boy, you can say that again.  I simply love this.  And Gracie, I think I am in love with you too.  It may be all of this sex, but I really have deep feelings building for you, I hope that is OK,” she said quietly, looking into Gracie’s beautiful eyes.

Gracie smiled and kissed Sami softly.  It’s OK, baby, I feel it too.  Funny how this intimacy ends up making us feel this way,” Gracie softly replied.  “I feel a need for you too, Sami.  You fill a part of me that I did not know I had, just like Candy has done,” she continued.  “I am amazed how what we are doing affects the heart, it is so wonderful.”

Gracie stood and removed the bindings on Sami’s wrists.  “Lie still, I will get your legs free and then I will help you up.  That orgasm torture followed by my fist entering you likely has your core pretty bound up.”

“OK, Miss, I mean Gracie,” Sami answered.  Gracie smiled at her and headed to free her ankles.  Finally, once Gracie undid the straps holding Sami’s thighs in place, she was free.

“Now, let’s get you up.  Sit up first, then we will test your legs,” Gracie instructed as she helped Sami sit up.  “How was that, baby?”

“OK, my stomach hurts but I will be OK.  Here, pull me up,” she said to Gracie.  Gracie grabbed her hands and pulled Sami onto her feet. Sami’s legs were a bit wobbly but she held tightly to Gracie.   Together they walked out of the playroom, headed for the master bath.
 

******

“Yes, then we went into the master suite and I locked the door.  He and I spent the night together, alone,” Gracie told Daddy over the phone.  “He made love to me in the bathtub and then we fell asleep in the bed.  We talked about what I just explained to you, this morning early and he left.”

There was a long, pregnant pause on the phone.  “So, it seems you were thoughtful in your decision, baby,” Daddy finally replied.  “I wonder, however, if perhaps you were a bit more emotional with his actions than you needed to be.  Perhaps you felt the need to be so strict with him because you’re a woman and you wanted to make that statement with him.”

“Oh Daddy, do you really think so?  I hope I didn’t overreact,” she told him.  “Should I call him and talk to him, Daddy?  I will if you think I need to,” she continued.

“No, I would not call him today.  Let’s talk about it some more when I get home tomorrow, OK?  I should be home by dinner.  Maybe you can have it be just me and you when I get home so we can talk,” he suggested.  It was not a suggestion and Gracie knew it, but she appreciated him saying it as he did.

“Yes, Daddy, I think that is a good idea.  I will make sure the house is cleared for the night so we can talk and get reacquainted,” she told him.  “I miss you, Daddy.” 

“I miss you too, baby, a lot,” I need to go, baby, have fun with the girls today,” he said.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

“I will, Daddy. Oh, one more thing before you hang up.  I want to just be one of the girls this afternoon if that is OK with you.  Just this afternoon, I still want to play naughty and not be the mistress.  Is that OK with you, Daddy?” she asked.

“OK, you can let it go for the afternoon but be careful not to let that become the norm, or we will have some problems.  Once you have a submissive, you need to make sure that the dynamic is always there.  So be careful with it,” he warned her.

“OK, Daddy, I will.  Thank you, I love you.  I will see you for dinner tomorrow, bye,” she said and she hit the end button on her phone.

She set the phone down and finished getting breakfast pulled together.  She had a fruit tray, some scrambled eggs, and toast.  She moved them all to the breakfast bar and then made three Mimosas with orange juice and champagne.

Just as she finished pouring the drinks, Sami and Candy walked out of the master suite.  They have such beautiful bodies, she thought to herself as they walked toward her naked.  So sexy.

“Hi, girls, you’re just in time,” she said cheerfully.  “I have to tell you both that you girls are so gorgeous.  You take my breath away, and you make my pussy tingle at the same time when I see you like this,” she giggled.

“Aw, thank you, Gracie,” Sami cooed.

“Yes, Miss, thanks,” Candy echoed.

“You’re both very welcome,” Gracie answered.  “Oh, that reminds me,” she started as the three of them sat down to their breakfast.  “This afternoon, I want to continue to play with you girls, so we will call this a free-for-all afternoon,” she said.

“What does that mean, Miss?” Candy asked as she took a bite of cantaloupe and washed it down with her drink.

“It means I am not your mistress this afternoon, but only for this afternoon.  I know I left you alone last night and I kind of feel like I missed out on some girl fun,” she confessed.  “OK?”

“Oh yes, that’s awesome,” Candy replied with a cat that ate the cream grin.

“I like the idea, Gracie,” Sami answered.  “I was already feeling like your pet after this morning. That will give me a chance to get my head straight,” she giggled.

“Good!  I am glad you like the idea,” Gracie answered.  She grabbed her drink and raised it.  “To girl love,” she said.

“To girl love,” Sami and Candy echoed and they all clinked their glasses together.

“So, did you talk to Daddy, is everything OK?” Candy asked.

“Yes, I told him about last night and how things went with John.  He and I are going to talk about it some more when he gets home.  I might have overreacted,” she told them.  “Oh, and I will need the house cleared when he gets home.  So, Candy, maybe you can stay at Sami’s tonight and tomorrow night,” she suggested.

“Um, sure, Miss!  That should be fine.  I can go to work from her place on Monday and then come home after work, OK?” she asked.  “Sami, is that cool with you?”

“Sure, baby, I’d love to have the company,” Sami answered.  “I am so happy you and I had last night to rekindle our relationship.  I thought I’d lost you to Gracie, but it seems things will be OK and we can still be lovers.”

“Great, I am glad that is settled,” Gracie said.  “And yes, I am OK with you two being lovers, but I must say I think that between the three of us and Daddy, neither of you need to go looking for anyone else to fuck, OK?  I am becoming very close to you two and feel like I don’t want to share you much,” she told them.

“I like that idea,” Sami said.  “Does that mean I get to fuck Daddy sometime?  From what Candy has said, I really want to fuck Daddy,” she giggled.

“You two are a mess,” Gracie groaned.  “Yes, I am sure we can have Daddy help out in that area,” she chuckled.  “Now, you girls want any more food? I think we have enough champagne for one more drink each, I’ll make them,” she said as she stood and collected the glasses.

“I’m good,” Sami answered.

“I’m full too,” Candy echoed.

The girls cleaned up the breakfast plates and put them in the dishwasher while Gracie made the drinks.  “This is kind of sexy, all of these butts bumping into each other,” Gracie giggled.  The three of them stood together and started bumping their butts together in a circle and giggling like three teenagers.

“Nice asses,” Sami joked. 

“Yes, so hot,” Gracie followed.

“So hot,” Candy said. 

Gracie kissed Candy deeply and grabbed both ass cheeks and squeezed them.  “I love you, baby,” she said.

Then she shocked Sami and kissed her deeply and squeezed her ass.  “I love you too, baby,” she said.

Tears filled Sami’s eyes.  “Oh, Gracie, you have no idea how that makes my heart warm to hear that.  I love you too, Gracie,” she said softly   “Candy, I love you too.  I am so glad you’re still in my life,”

“Aw, group hug!  Come here,” Candy said as the three ladies hugged.

“OK, let’s finish these drinks, then I want you girls to ravage me,” Gracie said after their little love cry.  “I want to have you girls mark me like you did each other, and if you’re willing, I’d like to have you double penetrate me as well.  I feel like I owe you for leaving you alone last night.  And I am also jealous of all the girl love you had without me,” she giggled.

“Oh fuck, that’s so hot,” Candy shrieked. 

“Yeah, that’s a fucking good idea, baby,” Sami echoed. 

The three girls finished their drinks and headed into the playroom hand in hand.  Once in the playroom, Gracie lay in the middle of the bed and held her arms open.  “Take me, ladies,” she said.  Candy and Sami both climbed on the bed from either side and lay halfway on Gracie, both putting a bent leg on her hip.

Gracie kissed Candy as Candy’s hand started to trace the way down to her mound.  She then turned to Sami and kissed her.  Sami palmed Gracie’s tit and started to massage it.  Then she moved to the other one.  Gracie moaned as Sami played with her tits, and then she moaned even louder when Candy slipped two fingers into her pussy.  “Oh, you girls are making me feel so good, I love this,” Gracie moaned.

As Candy started to finger Gracie, she leaned in and sucked skin on the left side of Gracie’s neck, marking her with a silver-dollar-sized love bite.  “Mm, thank you, baby,” Gracie sighed.   Candy moved to Gracie’s left tit and started marking it while Sami kissed Gracie’s neck on the right side, giving her a matching love bite.  “Oh, thank you too, baby,” Gracie moaned.

As Candy finished marking Gracie’s left tit, she moved down between her legs and opened them.  Once open, she kissed Gracie’s leg just above her knee and started to move up her thigh, leaving marks like she and Sami had given each other the night before.

As she did that, Sami moved and straddled Gracie’s face and lowered her pussy onto her waiting mouth.  Gracie started sucking on Sami’s clit.  Sami sucked on Gracie’s clit, swirling her tongue around it.  Then she moved to just above her clit on the right side and sucked another mark on Gracie.  Sami moaned as Gracie pushed her tongue into her pussy.  When Sami had finished marking Gracie’s mound, Candy had marked Gracie’s thigh up to her pussy. 

Candy and Sami switched places and Candy lowered her pussy onto Gracie’s mouth.  Then she leaned in and marked Gracie right next to Sami’s mark on Gracie’s mound.  Then she sucked on Gracie’s clit while she pushed her pussy onto Gracie’s mouth.

Gracie sucked hard on Candy’s clit and shocked her by slipping two fingers into her pussy.  Gracie started to finger fuck Candy and suck on her clit.  Candy moaned and her legs started to shake.  “Fuck!  I’m cumming!  Oh god,” she moaned and squirted on Gracie’s face.  “Thank you, baby,” she said softly to Gracie as she climbed off and lay next to Gracie.

Sami finished the last mark on Gracie’s right thigh as Candy rolled off of her.  Sami immediately began licking Gracie’s pussy, drinking in her juice.  She moved up to Gracie’s clit and started sucking on it while she pushed two fingers into her and started stroking hard and fast.  She curled her fingers up to rub Gracie’s G-spot while she flicked Gracie’s clit with her tongue.  Gracie started to moan loudly as she felt an orgasm building.  Her legs started shaking and her body shuddered…” Fuck, cumming!” she yelled and squirted on Sami’s face.

The three just lay on the bed together, catching their breath.  “This is so nice,” Gracie said.  “I can’t imagine anywhere I’d rather be right now than with my girls.”

“I love it,” Candy said.

“Me too, it is so cool,” Sami said.

“Well, I want to end this sexual weekend with all of us together, is that OK, girls?  I’d like you two to put on a strap-on and I want one of you in my pussy, and one in my ass,” she told them.  “Would you like to have a Gracie sandwich, girls?  Please say yes,” she said.

“That sounds hot,” Candy said as she got off the bed and went to the rack. She retrieved two harnesses and grabbed two reasonably sized dildos to mount in them.  "I’ll take the blue cock since it’s bigger.  I will take Gracie’s pussy,” she said.

“That’s cool, I need to pay her back for putting that fist in my cunt earlier, I’ll gladly take her ass,” Sami giggled.

“Hey now, you enjoyed the fisting,” Gracie protested.  “I saw the cum shoot out, remember?   You just want to have my ass, admit it,” Gracie said to her.

“OK, you’re right.  I want to fuck that fine ass,” Sami agreed.  “But you do deserve a payback,” she grinned.

“Come on, girls, put those things on.  I need you to ravage my holes,” Gracie said. “Make sure you get them tight enough for your clit to get pressure while you’re fucking me.  That way you can cum too!”

Candy finished getting into her harness first and carried Sami’s to her.  And then she crawled to Gracie and lay with her.  She kissed her passionately.  Gracie eagerly accepted Candy’s tongue into her mouth and sucked on it sensually.  Tongues were dancing and Candy was playing with the stud in one of Gracie’s nipples, pulling on it, causing Gracie to moan into her mouth.  Gracie had her hand on the rubber cock Candy was sporting.  She was stroking it, causing it to rub against Candy’s clit.  Candy started to thrust it into Gracie’s hand as it was being stroked. 

Candy moved her hand to Gracie’s mound and ran her finger through Gracie’s slit, finding her pussy dripping wet.  She broke their kiss.  “Someone wants some cock,” she said, smiling at Gracie.  “Your cunt is dripping wet, baby.”

“Yes, baby.  I want you, I want you now.  I need that cock in me,” Gracie moaned.  Then Gracie leaned over and sucked Candy’s nipple into her mouth.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good, baby,” Candy moaned, pushing her tit into Gracie’s mouth harder.  “Fuck, suck my tit, baby.”

Gracie grabbed both of Candy’s breasts with her hands and was sucking each nipple, alternating between them.  Candy rolled onto her as Gracie was sucking her tits.  She opened Gracie’s legs with her own and placed the blue rubber cock at Gracie’s opening.  She locked eyes with Gracie and gently pushed the cock all the way into her.  Gracie’s eyes rolled back and she closed them.  A low sensual moan escaped her involuntarily.

Gracie was still massaging Candy’s breasts as Candy started to steadily fuck her.  “Oh fuck, oh my god, fuck me, baby, fuck me hard!  I can’t believe how good this feels,” Gracie moaned.

She opened her eyes when she felt the mattress sink.  Sami had gotten into her harness and was next to Gracie's face, dildo pointing at her mouth.  “Suck me, slut, take my cock in your throat,” she ordered. 

Gracie moaned from the fucking Candy was giving her, then while looking Sami in the eyes, she ran her tongue up and down the rubber cock.  Then she placed her mouth over the end and pushed her mouth onto the phallus until it slipped past her gag reflex.  She held her face still, the dildo completely in her throat; her lips were on the harness attached to Sami. 

Then she pulled back and started to fuck the dildo with her mouth, all the time receiving a hard fucking from Candy.  “Fuck, you’re such a sexy slut!  That’s it, take all of my cock, bitch,” Sami told her.  Gracie bobbed on the dildo for a few more strokes until Sami pulled it out of her mouth. 

Candy thrust deep into Gracie, then lay on top of her.  She rolled onto her back while still being inside Gracie.  When she was done, Gracie was on top of her.  Gracie straddled Candy’s hips while Candy pulled her to her chest. 

Gracie was now lying with her ass completely open with Candy’s cock buried balls-deep inside her.  Sami crawled behind her and as Candy held Gracie tight, Sami rubbed lube on Gracie’s ass and on the rubber cock and placed the end to Gracie’s asshole. Gracie was so aroused, her body was tingling.  As the cock head began to enter her, she moaned loudly and pushed back against it. Sami grabbed her hips and pushed the cock all the way in slowly, then held still so Gracie could get used to the intruder. 

“Oh fuck, oh my god!  You have no idea how good it feels to be this full,” Gracie moaned.  “Fuck me, girls, fuck me hard.  I want you to treat me like your slut, use me,” she said in a low, sultry voice.

Candy let go of Gracie and moved her hands to her hips right next to Sami’s hands.  Sami pulled out and then slammed her cock hard into Gracie’s ass, eliciting a deep groan.  Candy and Sami developed a rhythm and were both fucking Gracie hard.  Candy would be thrusting in while Sami was pulling out. 

“Oh god, oh god, OH MY FUCKING GOD!  Yes, yes, YES!” she yelled as her girls treated her like the slut she wanted to be right then.  “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meee!”

Candy whispered into Gracie’s ear as she fucked as hard as she could, “You feel me, bitch, that’s my cock thrashing your lovely cunt, how you like that, baby?  You like me stretching out your cunt, don’t you?  You fucking slut, taking two cocks at once.”

Gracie moaned, Candy’s words turned her on so much. “Yes, I love your cock in me, baby, I love that you are hammering my cunt.  Fuck my ass hard, Sami, fuck me like you’re mad at me.  I want to walk funny for days after you girls are done with me!”

Sami was fucking Gracie’s ass hard, slapping against her with each thrust.  She felt an orgasm forming from the pad rubbing her clit…her legs started to shake.

Candy’s orgasm was also on its way.  “Fuck, you’re gonna make me cum!  You slut,” she moaned in Gracie’s ear.

Gracie’s body was taking her over the edge.  Her legs were shaking and she could feel it coming on.  “Oh, oh, I’m going to cum.  I’m cumming! Oh my god!” she yelled as she let loose and came all over Candy. 

Gracie cumming sent both girls over the edge. ”Cumming!” Candy yelled.

“Fuck!  Cumming!” Sami echoed.

Both girls shuddered through their orgasms, squirting into their harnesses and onto their thighs.  Sami fell on top of Gracie as her orgasm washed over her. 

Slowly the three started to come back from the blissful orgasmic state they all fell into.  Sami rose up and pulled out of Gracie’s ass.  Gracie felt sadly empty as she did. 

Gracie kissed Candy passionately.  “Thank you, baby, you were wonderful,” she purred.  She pulled off of Candy’s cock and rolled onto her back beside Candy.  “Thank you, baby, you felt so good in my ass,” she said to Sami.

“Oh baby, I so enjoyed taking your ass, you're one sexy woman,” Sami replied.

“Thank you, baby, thank you for letting me fuck your pussy.  I love you, Gracie,” Candy chimed in.

The girls removed the harnesses and lay with Gracie, one on either side.  The three kissed and caressed each other, not wanting this special session to be over.  They dozed off to sleep holding each other.
 

******
 

Gracie opened her eyes and took a moment to remember where she was.  She was in the playroom bed.  She was lying mostly on her back.  Candy was next to her with her head resting on her right breast.  Sami was snuggled to her left side with her hand between Gracie’s thighs. I love this, she thought.

She could tell the sun was going down by where on the wall the louver shadows were, and it was dim in the room.  “Hey, baby, wake up,” she whispered to Candy as she caressed her head.  “Come on, wake up.”  Candy stirred and opened her eyes.  She smiled immediately when she realized she was snuggled up to Gracie. 

“Hey, Miss,” she said.  “That was such a nice nap.  I love that we are like this, I just love it.  What a wonderful weekend this has been,” she said softly without raising her head.

“Yes, it was,” came a reply from Sami, whose head was nestled on Gracie’s shoulder.  She too had woken but was yet to move.  She turned her hand and gave Gracie’s pussy a gentle squeeze and kissed Gracie on the cheek.  “Hey, lover,” she said.

“Hey, baby,” Gracie said as she turned her head and kissed Sami’s forehead.  “Come, girls, let’s get up.  It is time to take a shower and eat.  Then you two can go do your thing.

“Yes, Miss,” Candy said as she rolled off the bed and stood up.  Sami followed suit, standing up on the other side of the bed.  Gracie followed and they all three headed to the shower in the master suite.

After showering and eating a pizza that Gracie ordered, the girls were packed and dressed, heading out the door.  “Candy, you know you gave the delivery guy such a nice shock when you opened the door naked, you are so naughty,” Gracie giggled as Sami and Candy headed out the door. 

“That was so fun to see his eyes lock onto my tits and never leave them,” she laughed.

“Well, try and control yourself for a couple of days until you get back, OK?  Girls, I had a wonderful time.  We will need to do this again soon,” Gracie continued.  “Now, get home and then have fun.  And no more hickeys, we’re probably going to get in trouble for them when Daddy sees me.  Sami, you might just get spanked too,” she said.

“Mm, I like the sound of that, Miss,” Sami purred.

“Be careful, girls, and one of you let me know when you get home, send me a text,” she ordered.

“Bye, Miss, I will text you,” Candy replied.

Gracie smiled warmly as she closed the door. “My heart is full,” she sighed.

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments