Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Late Night Interruption

"Andi is working late to make a deadline, but Kate can't sleep..."

3
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first erotic story so I'd love to get constructive criticism on it. It came out of a bet I had with a woman that I'd make a better lesbian than she would make a gay guy. So we were to each write an erotic story to have them judged by a bi friend later. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I don't think she's finished hers, but I wanted to go ahead and post mine. I hope everyone enjoys it! Thanks!"

A knock on the office door. 

Andi is surprised to hear it. It's after eleven and this was Kate's long day teaching yoga; Andi assumed she would be sound asleep by now. She lets Kate know she can come in and then goes back to typing her exposé on collusion in the city mayoral race.

After a moment of silence, Andi looks up from her laptop screen and sees a long leg provocatively extended into the doorway, a bare foot at the end twirling playfully. She rolls her eyes. Kate knows she has a deadline tomorrow, why is she disturbing her? She goes back to typing.

Kate struts into the room. Andi looks up again and sees Kate walking straight towards her desk, wearing a sheer silver négligé with a white thong visible through it. Her small, perky breasts bounce slightly with each step, her tight little nipples pressing through the fabric. 

Great, Andi thinks to herself, she can't sleep. And there's only one sure-fire fix for that...

She reaches Andi and bends forward, putting her hands flat on the desk, her long blonde hair flopping down and covering the side of her face. The négligé droops forward, giving Andi a view through her cleavage down to her pierced belly button. Kate makes a pouty face and mimes trying to fall asleep on her pillow. 

Andi bites her lip, looks up into Kate's eyes, and realizes Kate isn't going anywhere until she's been satisfied. 

Andi shuts the laptop screen, takes off her glasses, stands up, and silently but firmly points to the black leather couch on the other side of the room. Kate obeys, walks over to the couch, sits, and folds her arms in her lap. She can feel her heart already beating faster, anticipating the fun to come.

Andi is dressed for work in dark slacks, a powder blue blouse, black socks, but no shoes; she never liked wearing shoes while working and avoided it whenever possible. With her characteristic calm, confident stride, she walks to the couch and sits down behind Kate. In a precise, practiced motion, Andi pulls her own curly brown hair back into a ponytail, slips the hair band off of her wrist, and deftly twists it around her hair; this is all much easier if she keeps her hair out of the way. 

Kate turns her head back to try to kiss her, but Andi gently presses her fingers against Kate's cheek to face her forward again. She may kiss her when Andi decides the time is right. 

Instead, Andi leans in close behind her and breathes out lightly, just enough to flow across the fine hairs on the back of Kate's neck, eliciting a small shiver from her.

Andi reaches her hand forward, letting her fingertips glide along the side of Kate's neck, the top of her shoulder, and then under the strap of the nightgown. She continues the motion, pulling the strap over her shoulder and letting it fall to the side. She then repeats the same with her other hand, though this time when the strap clears her shoulder the top drops down to Kate's waist, exposing her breasts to the room in front of her.

Andi brings her other hand up so that her fingers are now on both of Kate's shoulders. She slides her hands gently down below her shoulders and then forward just enough to trace the outside and underside of Kate's breasts. Kate leans back, pressing her back into Andi's chest. Andi's wandering fingers move their way to the front of Kate's breasts but stop just as they reach her areolas. Andi traces her fingers in a circle, careful not to touch Kate's nipples. Kate's going to have to wait a bit longer for that pleasure.

Instead, Andi puts her hands on Kate's shoulders and pushes her down onto her back on the couch, then positions herself on top of Kate. She leans forward to kiss her but stops just as their lips start to touch. Another tease...Kate is not sure how much more she can take of this, her body starting to ache with anticipation. 

Andi moves down to Kate's chest, leans forward as if to suck on her nipple, but instead uses her tongue to draw a circle around the nipple. She then moves to the other breast. This time though as she leans in Kate has had enough teasing and grabs the back of Andi's head, pulling her open mouth onto her nipple. 

That was the signal Andi was waiting for. Andi sucks Kate's nipple into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. She reaches her hand up and lightly pinches Kate's other nipple while still sucking. Kate squirms at the firm but careful pinch. Andi immediately switches sides, again sucking on one breast while using her fingers to pull on Kate's other nipple. This sensation sends a shiver that ripples down Kate's core. She can feel her muscles tighten, her pussy noticeably warming and slightly damp. 

Kate reaches forward and squeezes Andi's large tits through her blouse. Andi grants her this brief transgression but then pushes Kate's arms away. Andi places her own hands on Kate's breasts and begins kissing in a line, starting from her cleavage and down to her stomach. She gives Kate's belly button bar a playful flick with her tongue and then continues, kissing lower down her pelvis just to the top of her thong.

Andi repositions lower, grabs both sides of the thong, and pulls it down. Kate raises her hips to make it easier to remove. Andi catches a glimpse of Kate's pussy and briefly feels a lack of composure. Kate's carefully trimmed pubic hair frames her short, rounded labia, her clitoris just peaking out playfully at the top. Kate's entire body is truly breath-taking and Andi finds herself captivated every single time she sees it. But this isn't about her, this is about Kate - Andi refocuses and finishes removing the thong and the négligé, pulling them both over Kate's feet. 

emmypierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emmypierce

Andi grasps Kate's knees and gently pulls her legs apart. She slides farther down and kisses the top of Kate's foot. With a series of light kisses Andi makes her way up Kate's inner calf, inside her knee, and then continues along her inner thigh. As she gets close to Kate's bikini line she stops kissing and, careful not to touch Kate, passes her mouth above Kate's pussy, breathing out warm air on the way. 

Kate shivers a little at the breath. She wants to feel Andi's warm, wet tongue on her pussy right now but she knows better than to interrupt Andi at this point. Instead, she lays her head back, closes her eyes, and lets the warm breath wash over her body. She knows Andi will release her from this anticipation very soon. 

Andi slides down Kate's leg, starting at her other foot, lightly kissing up her inner calf and thigh. Her mouth again hovers over Kate's pussy. She sees Kate's hands grab the couch cushion as she tries to control herself. Good. She's earned this now. 

Andi extends her tongue and presses it flat against the bottom of Kate's pussy. Kate inhales sharply at the sensation, finally being released from Andi's teases. Andi licks upward, slowly, her tongue now completely covering Kate's pussy. She holds there for a second, letting Andi take in the warm sensation, before moving her tongue lower again and then inside of Kate's pussy. 

Kate relaxes a little, closes her eyes, and focuses on the sensation of Andi's tongue exploring inside of her. It's not a deep sensation, her tongue is only so long, but she can feel it moving in circles, curling up and down, forming many shapes and sizes, each one unique and pleasurable.

Andi's mind briefly wanders as she remembers the article she's supposed to be working on. She really needs to get back to that and Kate's not leaving until she cums...

Andi pulls her tongue out of Kate and licks upward, parting Kate's labia with her tongue on her way to her clit. Kate's extremely sensitive, enough that Andi knows to be careful not to be too direct here. Instead, she tilts her head to the side so she can flick her tongue across Kate's hood. 

With the first flick of the tongue she hears Kate moan quietly. She puts her mouth entirely around Kate's clitoris and begins fluttering her tongue across it. At the same time, she reaches her hand forward and puts two fingers into Kate's pussy. 

Kate can feel Andi's fingers inside of her, more direct and deeper than the tongue was. She notices that Andi has curled her fingers forward, lightly pressing against her pelvis from inside. Kate's breathing gets heavier, her grip on the couch tightens. 

Andi, with her fingers still curled forward, begins to pull her fingers out and then push them back in. Slowly at first. 

Out. In. Out. In. 

Still flicking her tongue across her clit, faster now with a steady rhythm. 

Out, in, out, in. 

Kate takes both of her hands and grabs the back of Andi's head, her fingers in her hair, and pulls her head into her.

Andi continues, encouraged by Kate's grasp and her heavy breathing, getting louder and louder. She flicks her tongue faster, straight across her clit with deft precision. With her free hand, she reaches up and squeezes Kate's breast, then pinches and pulls on her nipple. 

Out in out in. 

Her tongue is now almost vibrating on her clit, her fingers pushing in and out of her pussy quickly. She moves her hand to Kate's other breast, squeezing harder on her other nipple. 

OutInOutIn...

Kate feels her body tensing, building. Her breathing heavier, she starts to moan loudly. She feels her pussy tighten, squeezing hard on Andi's fingers. Just as her body tenses to a point she feels she can't stand it, she begins to lose track of time and space, her mind consumed entirely by this moment. As she reaches climax she can feel the rush of hormones through her body, tingling, cleansing, flushing her entire self with pleasure. She's only faintly aware that she's yelling Andi's name, squeezing her head between her thighs.  

Just as sudden as she tensed up she relaxes, her body spent, her mind overloaded, her self slowly returning to reality. She blinks a few times and looks around as if seeing this room for the first time. She then looks down to see Andi's face looking up at her, her hair a mess, with a big grin on her face. 

Andi, ever the tease, gives one last quick flick of her tongue on Kate's clit. Kate reaches down behind Andi's head and pulls her face up towards her own. Andi leans forward and kisses her, deeply, passionately, madly in love with her. After embracing for a few moments Andi gets up and starts to walk back to her desk, fixing her hair on the way. Kate watches her round ass shifting side to side with each step. 

She clears her throat, to which Andi turns her head and looks back at her. 

Kate, with a sheepish smile on her face, asks, "Your turn?"


 

 

Published 
Written by ptorrent3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments