Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Summer Tryst

"It was a shopping trip that became more."

23
9 Comments 9
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I got home from work and there was Rachel sitting on the front porch swing sitting on one foot, ready to go. I could not believe how hot she looked in a pair of snug-fitting leggings, running shoes, and a sports tee shirt of her favorite soccer player, Megan Rapinoe. The shirt was at least one size too big for Rach and she had modified it with a vee cut at the neckline exposing a sensual swell of her ample, tan breasts I could see that Rach was probably not wearing a bra or if she was it was one of her sheer ones that just cradled her voluptuous breasts. I could see the outline of her pink nipples and a hint of her dark areolas under the thin white fabric. I felt a twinge of desire shoot up my back.

On my way past her, I bent over and gave her a warm kiss but resisted touching her.

“Get changed," she directed me slapping at my skirt as I walked past her into the house.

On my way to our bedroom, I unbuttoned my blouse and my pleated skirt. Once in the bedroom I tossed my bra on the bed and decided to wear my scandalous little red panties but removed my hold up stockings. I picked a wrap dress to wear as it was cool and not the least bit restrictive plus I showed a little cleavage. I slipped on my Birkenstocks sandals and headed for the door.

Rach had pulled her car up and I slipped into the passenger seat. Rachel slipped the car in gear and we headed out at a quick pace. We talked about our day and various other topics. At one point during our short trip, my hand was on Rachel’s leg with my fingers rubbing her inner thigh. It was a natural act for me as I knew it was arousing for her, especially if I ventured close to her kitty, which I did.

We made short work of shopping and Rach had added to her wardrobe. The remainder of the late afternoon was light and playful with a quick stop at a park. We took a walk, exchanged a few kisses and a couple of very naughty gropes, well maybe more than a couple.

We stood at a railing by the water and I felt Rachel slip her hand under the flap of the wrap and she cupped my mound. I could feel her fingers on Lucy. Her fingers trailed over my cheek and I could smell my arousal on her fingertips. It was just a playful tease, a preview of coming attractions I thought hopefully. Her hand slipping down my bare thigh, god I wanted her.

We were headed home or at least I thought we were at the time Rachel turned off the highway and down a country lane. There, nestled in the woods was a single house, with a lush lawn and a for sale sign with the logo of Karen’s company planted in the lush green lawn.

“We have not listed this one yet, but I wanted to show you the patio pool and deck as you want to change ours.”

It was a gorgeous area with every amenity possible. I zeroed in on the large spacious canopy covered lounge bed complete with wispy curtains. I sat on the edge of the bed and it was so comfy. Rach pushed me over, I grabbed her arm and pulled her down on the bed next to me.

We gazed into each other’s eyes for a moment and that was followed by a fit of girlish giggles. I cupped Rachel’s breast and pulled her shirt up exposing a sheer steel grey bra which I quickly unfasted. I knelt over Rachel kissing her breasts, fondling her full fleshly orbs. Rachel responded as her nipples hardened and I could not resist nipping at them and licking her areolas. The feel of her fevered flesh on my face was exquisite.

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

Her hands were undoing my dress and soon I was just wearing my red panties and Rachel’s squeezing my lips together. The feel of her hand on my panties is a sensual rush for me. She is teasing me, tugging on the wet red fabric, and pulling my panties over and down my mound exposing slit.

Groaning loudly Rachel was fingering my slit, not penetrating me but certainly opening me to her desires. She circled my clit, not touching it yet but I wanted her too. It ached, I was wanton, and I opened my legs open, I thrust my pussy towards her fingers.

Her finger diddling my pussy and her mouth sucking on my tits I longed to taste her and for Rachel to eat my pussy. Her naked body now on mine I can feel her tits touching mine, her silky hair on my thighs with her hot breath on my clit as her lips ensconced my aching nub. My face now nestled between her legs, I sucked on her frail inner lips taking in her musky scent before I licked her juicy slit. We lay entwined, mouths sucking the decadent essence of each other. I would shiver as her tongue explores; her body would quake as we rolled on the bed locked in a lesbian lover embrace that we shared. I could not prevent it.

Her legs over my shoulders, squeezing my head firmly telling me I was not going anywhere until she came. Grinding on my face, my nose brushing her long clit and my tongue as deep as I could get it, flicking it, licking and of sucking her sweet tender pussy. Rachel exerted downward force, her naked body on mine and she came.

Not a thick rope of cum like man, but a soft flood of her sweet hot cream enveloping my tongue and seeping from her. First was intense and copious, then two more which I swallowed greedily savoring her delectable flavor. Rachel relaxed a bit still fuckin my face and her thick tongue flicking my clit, cream oozing from me as she bumped my cunt with her face. I ached my back, gave her what I had, and begged for more. We were an orgasmic mess with pussy juice and cum on our bodies. There was another shift in our positions.

We sat up and facing each other on an angle without wet pussies gleaming. We exchanged grins as we held hands and we intertwined our legs so that our pussies were kissing. My narrow lips over her thick lip and in her slovenly secretions, slit. My lip strokes her clit and Rachel rocked on my pussy. I loved the heat of our pussies as we fucked. Slick slits rubbing on heated and hard flesh as we brought each other to orgasm again.

We lay there in each other’s arms kissing, caressing as we enjoyed our post-sexual glow when a thundershower ended our tryst. Naked in the car we both covered our breasts for the short drive home where undoubtedly, we would fuck again.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments