Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Airport

"A willngness is all it takes."

31
20 Comments 20
21.7k Views 21.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It was probably a mistake.

One of those classic errors in judgment she would come to regret. But, as always, she couldn't resist.

TSA precheck status. Limited chance of being caught. And she was so ready to try it out. A recent gift from her girlfriend, the one she was going to see so wouldn't that be a nice surprise for her. And one for herself as well.

Everything well well, surprisingly well considering her ass was stuffed with the toy. She was sure the TSA agent would notice the light layer of sweat, her nervousness. But in today's world it may be expected that travelers are a shade more anxious. After the drive and walk from parking she was more at ease walking with it in but she felt so self-conscious, surely it was obvious.

So collecting her bag from the x-ray conveyor belt, she rushed towards the gate. She had plenty of time, she just wanted to be as far away from an area where people might be stopped or inspected. Walking fast only made her once more so fully aware of the toy.

And it wasn't even turned on.

Reaching the gate area, she looked for a quiet place to sit and calm herself. The walk had made the slow burn in her cunt ignite back to a full burn. Feeling a bit flushed, she found a spot off to the side where no one else was around.

Breathing in and out, she tried not to think about her girlfriend waiting for her. But that was hopeless. They had been apart for over six months now and, except for cyber sex, she had been sexless for that entire time. Her mind kept repeating over and over, “Tonight you're going to be fucked..tonight you'll eat cunt...tonight she's going to do all those freaky things she promised to you...”

Closing her eyes, she tried to shut off her internal dialog but without success. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes to find she was no longer alone. Seated across from her was an attractive woman. Older, perhaps mid-30's, with dark hair and eyes; eyes that are now focused upon her.

“Everything okay?”

She nods and feels her face flush. Knowing that she could not have read her mind but, somehow certain, this woman picked up on the gist of her internal song. All the while, the woman continues to stare at her.

The woman smiles and crosses her legs. She didn't intend to, but her eyes were drawn immediately by the movement. Firm, long, shapely legs. Expensive heels. With a start, she catches herself but its too late. Looking up, the smile is small but it's there. And her eyes; eyes saying, yes you looked, I saw you look.

She squirms in her seat which is the last thing she needed. The movement makes the toy press one side then the other, sending a short hot jolt to her cunt. Her cunt which was already wet and hot.

Slowly breaking eye contact, the woman across from her openly looks her over. Her gaze goes from her face to her breasts, down to her legs, back up to her cunt, before finally returning to her face. She feels that look as if she was being touched, caressed. And her body responds.

Their eyes lock and she feels herself falling. She can't look away although she knows she should, she must. But its impossible, something about those eyes draw her in. Deep and dark, she finds her mind diving into those pools. Clear and cold, but bracing cold. The sort of cold that makes your body feel move alive, tingling from head to toe. Titillated.

Not that she needed any more stimulation.

“Are you sure you're alright. Is there anything I can...do for you.”

Maybe it was a simple, politeness on her part. But the pause and then the “do” only sent all the wrong messages to her overly excited mind. Damn, her nipples ached. She was glad her bra would hide that. Or would it?

She shakes her head no. Afraid to speak should her voice break and reveal the effect the woman was having one her.

“Well if you're sure.”

The woman's eyes never leaving her, she flushes more and breaks her eyes free in the hope she can regain some composure. But doing so makes her shift on the chair, which sends another wave of illicit pleasure though her body. And she shivers. A shiver she is sure the woman noticed.

A minute passes. She hasn't looked back up but she's certain the woman hasn't stopped watching her. Another minute and a sudden rustle causes her to look up.

The woman has risen but is still staring at her. Without a word, the woman turns and walks across towards the restrooms. Only when she is about to enter does she look back, looking directly at her.

It wasn't an invitation, but yet what else could it be?

She's not sure why but she rose up and followed.

When she rounded the entranceway, she found herself face-to-face with the woman waiting patiently as if her appearance was planned. They stood facing each other without a word passing between them.

Her eyes though, oh her eyes...in them she saw the question and gave her answer.

A sudden flushing sound fills the quiet and then a stall door opens and a woman exits.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

She hardly noticed them until she had washed her hands and turned to leave. She looks at them and, for a brief moment, all three are frozen like deers in a headlight. Clearing her throat as if an apology for intruding, the woman passes between them and back into the terminal.

Another long moment once they are now alone before the older woman moves into the open door of the accessible stall, and waits.

Without a thought, she finds her feet carry her forward and inside. The door closes behind her, behind them. She turns and faces her sudden friend.

The older woman reaches and touches her cheek.

“I must say, you are emitting this...something... I can't say I've ever feel the desire come over me as it did when I looked at you. The...something... Oh I don't know. The look on your face. In your eyes. But something more... I can just sense it.”

She's unable to speak, her tongue locked to the roof of her mouth. She can only look back thinking that something was likewise coming to her from this woman she'd never met before. Or maybe it was just the sudden thrill of following on a whim, of being close with obvious intimate intent to follow. No, not a whim. She couldn't have stopped herself, she had to follow.

With that recognition she steps forward. Oh step yes, more like a lunge. Her hands find the older woman's hips and she kisses her lips sudden and hard. The embrace welcomed with equal parts lust and surprise. The first kiss followed by more and more, her tongue finally freed when pried loose mid kiss. But now she wasn't able to use it as she shoved it into the older woman's mouth who quickly and forcefully sucked it deeper still.

Hands moving over each other, they grope the other with passion growing further still. Both aware time was short and a moment like this likely to never come again. She's torn with the desire...no the need...to fuck this woman and the failing attempt to restrain her lust for her girlfriend meeting her in a few short hours. That attempt failing miserably as soon as the woman touches her ass and finds the base of the toy.

“Mmm now what is this?”

Their embrace broken so the question could be asked. Before any response could be attempted, her skirt is tugged up and fingers sent in.

“Oh such a naughty girl. No wonder you are so worked up. And is this a knob?”

Her eyes and mouth pop open. Oh gawd no. She turned it on! She grasps the woman's arms to steady herself. The plug now buzzing away deep inside her ass, she is turning to jelly.

“Oh hush hush, someone will hear.”

In an attempt to quiet her, the older woman kisses her once more. It's only when her mouth is muffled by the other does she realize how loudly she had been moaning.

Now she clings to her new friend, her cunt on fire, unable to remember ever feeling so slippery before. She's nearing the summit, rushing up to it, every nerve seemingly connected to that small tight orifice...

Then it stops, the vibrations turned off.

“No no no nooooooo.”

Her words sound strange to her with the huskiness that deepens her voice. Her eyes pleading, her upcoming meeting with her girlfriend forgotten, all she had was the now. And now she needed to cum.

The older woman meets her frantic look with one of her own.

“No is right. Not until I am ready. You're too close and I will lose you.”

The woman grabs her bag and digs in wildly hunting. Pushing items around in such a manner that her purse and brush end up on the floor. But still she searches with a singleminded intenseness until her hand finds what she seeks. Pulling out a slim silver bullet vibrator, she forces it into her hand.

“Use this on me...NOW.”

Both of their skirts hiked up now, they embrace again with tongues battling. She turns on the vibe and presses it to the front of the older woman's panties. Only once its placed properly and sure does the woman reach around and find the knob of the plug once more.

With both toys on, their legs are not strong enough and they sway against the closest wall of the stall. Softly bouncing against it, they clutch to control the other while letting themselves go. Time flows around them. Their bodies move together, joining the vibrations of the toys. They gasp and shudder, moving slightly to keep the sensations new and building. Breathing hard into the other's ear, the buzzing grows louder as they grow bolder and turn up the settings.

All else lost, the older woman grasps her head with her free hand, arches her back and lets out a cry. Knowing her companion is climaxing is all it takes and she joins in the cry. A cry that will surely would have drawn attention in the terminal if not for the announcement over the public address system that their flight was boarding and all remaining ticketed passengers must now be on board or risk losing their seats.

As if they care...

Published 
Written by jjustjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments