Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex & Clémence - Showers and goosebumps

"A late-night encounter wondering about her attraction to girls - or maybe just THAT girl?"

28
5 Comments 5
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Je fais souvent ce rêve étrange et pénétrant D'une femme inconnue, et que j'aime, et qui m'aime Et qui n'est, chaque fois, ni tout à fait la même Ni tout à fait une autre, et m'aime et me comprend. While not technically a series, I have multiple stories that include two characters named Alex and Clémence : just like in the poem above, they're never quite the same from story to story, yet not completely different people either."

"Clémence, could you come here for a second?"

The words echo in my ears as I'm about to make my way to the gym lockers.

"Sure, coach Julia, what is it?" I ask, joining her on the football field as my teammates make their way to the showers.

"You seemed off your game today. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, sure," I tentatively answer, even though I know she won't take it.

"You know you're going to have to do a lot better than this if you want to make it to college with a scholarship, right?"

"Yes, I know, I've just been tired lately," I lie.

That's not exactly a lie: I HAVE been tired. Tired of hearing about college, tired of my folks putting pressure on me about how we won't be able to afford it without the scholarship. Tired of my boyfriend turning his head to every girl that crosses his path.

Or should I say ex-boyfriend? I don't know what we are anymore, but what I do know is that just a few hours ago, I caught him kissing that girl from the cheerleading squad, the one who's got a body so perfect, I heard Victoria's Secret asked her to model for them.

So much for going to college together! I was so shocked when I saw them; I didn't even say anything. I did manage to react and kick him in the balls, though, so he'll remember that one for a while, but for some reason that doesn't even make me feel better.

I could tell my friends about it and hear how they think he's a bastard who doesn't deserve me, but to be honest, I'm not sure I care enough about him or that prospect of going to college together. Like everything else in my life lately, it just all seems so... dull, and pointless?

Like who goes to college with their high school sweetheart, anyway? And besides, he fits into the whole "dating the cheerleading team captain" cliché better than anyone else: he is the quarterback, after all.

So am I, except on the girl's football team. When you think about it, it's kind of weird it even lasted that long between us: I am anything but the sexy type that I know he likes, and even though I'd say my body is pretty okay, the scars and bruises all over it don't quite fit with what he seems to enjoy.

Still, I liked the idea of us dating, showing the world that you don't have to be a "girly girl" to have the guy of your dreams.

The coach is still talking and I realize I've completely lost track of what she's saying.

"... and given your record and your average in other classes, you can't afford to..."

It's not that I don't like coach Julia, she's known me for a while and I know she has my interests at heart it's just that...

A loud bang in the back interrupts her, along with my thoughts, and I thank whatever it is that stopped her broken record from playing yet another song about my future.

"Those kids are going to kill me one day," she says as she hands me the keys for the changing rooms. "I have to take care of this and run home afterwards. Would you close up after me?". I nod, relieved that her monolog has ended prematurely.

"Take care of yourself, Clémence. You know I have faith in you."

"Yes coach," I let out, as she's already running towards the other end of the field.

As I make my way to the showers, I see that new girl, Alex, running on the track around the field. What kind of person goes running at 9 PM?

You're the one to talk, I think. It is true that given the recent breakup, my plans for the night have pretty much vanished, so I don't have anything planned either.

Yeah, but it's not the same, right?

It's not that I don't like her or anything - I don't even know her, we have one class in common and she just arrived a few months ago - but the prospect of being that friendless and lonely on a Friday night just scares me.

As I walk on the track, she runs just past through me, leaving a distinct scent in the air. Could it be... peonies? How could that even be? She's been running for like an hour, at least. The only thing she must smell like is sweat. Perfect, now I have hallucinations as well !

I enter the building and make my way to the showers, only to see that none of my teammates thought of cleaning up the football gear in the room next to the showers that we use as storage. Helmets, knee-pads and gloves are scattered around the floor, enough to accommodate a whole team.

Guys ! Really?

For a moment, I consider leaving the room this way and letting someone else take care of the mess. But within seconds, I bend down and start tossing everything in its place while cursing out loud.

The storage room is small, so I have to close the door to access the storage bins that are behind it, only to realize the bins are missing. "You've got to be kidding me," I think, then it hits me: we used those bins for practice today, so they must still be outside.

I come out and there they are, at the other end of the field, as if someone had put them as far away from me as possible. I walk along the now empty track and finally retrieve them. Going back inside, I hang the bins where they belong and proceed to store all the equipment.

Coach Julia must already be having dinner by now, while I'm stuck here organizing this stuff in her place ! Then again, I guess she probably does it every week, I think, suddenly feeling guilty about my friends who constantly leave their stuff on the floor - not me of course, my mum would kill me if I ever did something like that, but my friends' mums don't seem to mind, as I've seen them do the same in their own rooms.

After what feels like an eternity - ok, twenty minutes or so - I'm finally done and I leave the storage room and make my way to the showers. As I pass by the lockers and take out my clothes, I hear water in the background. Who could still be there at that time? It's probably that old shower head that sometimes misbehaves. Last week I was all dry, clothed and ready to go when it started spraying water all over me for no reason !

I enter the room and sure enough, the shower head is spraying what seems to be all of the city's water supplies on the floor, as if an invisible person was taking a shower. As I make my way to the back of the room - it is L-shaped so I like to go all the way to the back where people can't see me when they open the door. Counting the white tiles on the floor - or actually, playing that game where you have to skip one out of two, I'm almost there when I suddenly see someone's painted toes on the floor.

I look up and there she is, Alex, just a few meters away from me, at the very end of the room, where I was planning to go... Except she cannot see me because her eyes are closed and her hand is between her legs. I feel the heat in my cheeks as I stand there: she must think she's alone, and with the other shower, it's easy not to hear someone, especially when you're... busy, like she is right now.

I know I should leave or say something, but I just stay there, frozen and dumbfounded. It's not that I've never seen another girl naked. We all shower together after practice every week, but never so close, and never while she's masturbating! Even thinking the word makes me blush, and even though my friends all seem to do it, there's something about it that I just find... gross?

As I stand there, I look at her: the water looks warm - it is warm, actually. I can feel a few droplets landing on my arms - but I still notice the goosebumps on her skin.

Yeah, that's not from the cold, I realize, suddenly blushing again. Her hand is still between her legs and my eyes follow her arm all the way to her mound. Where I expected to see a neat, little strip of hair like everyone of my friends seems to have these days, I see a trimmed but still large patch of hair. Her finger is still doing whatever it is doing, and judging by the slight moans that she makes from time to time, it's doing it well.

My eyes go back up to her chest - I kind of expected her aureola to be darker, given her skin tone - and I can see that her nipples are hard, like little buds begging for attention. One of them is, at least, as her other hand is grabbing her boob and massaging it - it doesn't seem to quite fit though - and her fingers are pinching the nipple from time to time.

Under my towel, I can feel my own nipples starting to harden, as if they were trying to join the fun. I feel some heat in my belly, the kind that I get when watching a movie and seeing a sex scene, right before my parents change the channel and try to look as if nothing happened. While still looking at her, I wonder if her breast would fit into my hands. I'm not sure it would, though.

LhindaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LhindaCarter

I'm still pondering as my eyes make their way up to her face... that is currently looking at me with a devious smile ! How long has she been looking at me? I feel like a mouse stuck in front of a cat with no way out, and the fact that I'm the one who was staring at her doesn't change how naked I feel in front of her, when I'm the one wearing a towel.

Her piercing brown eyes are staring at me, and I feel like she can see right into my soul, as her lips go from the simple smile she had earlier to a grin, almost as if she was mocking me - can she see under my towel and feel how hot she's making me, I wonder?

She doesn't seem to mind that I'm here as her hand is still down there, and soon enough she begins to moan louder than before. Her lips part as the sounds escape her mouth, and I cannot help but wonder how it would feel to kiss and lick those lips. What has gotten into me?

She continues touching herself, and from the looks of it, she isn't far, as she often tilts her head backwards while closing her eyes. Suddenly, she tilts it back towards me and looks at me right in the eye, her mouth still smiling from before. Her eyes lock with mine and as I hear her screaming, "yes !" each time a bit louder, I know that she is coming, with her eyes still looking into mine.

When the last wave finally hits, she closes her eyes for a few seconds, as if trying to appreciate the last seconds of her orgasm - again, that word I've heard my friends use and wouldn't even dare to say out loud - only to open them again and see me, still standing there.

For a few seconds, my heart stops. I was so engrossed in what she was doing that I forgot how bad this must look, and even if I never meant to spy on her, I have been watching her for way too long to call it an honest mistake. She steps towards me - she only has one step to do, that's how close I actually was, and hands me her hand - the one that was just down there, touching her. Without even thinking, my instinct kicks in and I take her hand and start licking her fingers.

What the hell is wrong with me? I can taste her juices on her hand, a bit salty and less sticky than I expected, I think as I run my tongue along her index.

Her smile gets bigger as I do this and after a few seconds, she moves her hand to the back of my head, pulls me towards her and kisses me. This leaves me breathless, but she doesn't seem to care, as she continues kissing me, while taking my hand off my towel and throwing it on the ground.

"But" I try to say, but before I can say anything, she pushes me to the wall behind me. The ceramic tiles feel cold in my back, and the contrast with her burning mouth makes me want to kiss her even harder. Her hand fumbles on the wall while still k…issing me, and suddenly I feel water all over my body. She turned on the shower ! The cold drops make me shiver, and my nipples are so hard they almost ache, but she keeps me pinned to the wall with her hands placed on my shoulders, while mine are still aimlessly on each side of my body, not sure what to do.

Hers seems to know exactly what she wants, as they begin going down my body and after briefly caressing my breasts, one ends up on my left ass cheek while the other is on my thigh. I finally move my own hands and start to touch her body - I was right, there is no way those breasts could ever fit in there ! She seems to like that quite a lot and I hear her moan, "Yes, I want more," as my hands are pressing on her chest.

Emboldened by her encouragements, I place my fingers on her nipples and start flicking them, to her delight, changing the direction from time to time. Her hand is still on my ass and the other one grabs my leg right under the knee and pulls it up, so that my thigh is now parallel to the ground.

I feel open that way—I am actually—and I suddenly become aware of the wetness of my pussy, whose lips have been separated a bit by this motion. Her hand is caressing my thigh while still holding it to her side, never actually going closer to my vulva, to my disappointment.

Come on, did I really want Alex to touch me?

I just know that the fact that she doesn't kind of bothers me, even though I'm not sure I'd be up for it. My boyfriend and I have already done it, mind you, and even though two hours ago I would have screamed at the prospect of being touched by a girl I don't even know, but some part of me is still upset that her hand doesn't even seem interested in that area of my body.

Girls and guys, after all it's more of the same, I think, and although the water dripping down on us is still a bit cold, my body has gotten used to the sensation, and my tongue is still dancing around hers, her mouth firmly placed on mine.

Slowly, her mouth leaves mine, centimeter by centimeter, and it begins to make its way across my face, one kiss at a time, then onto my neck and my shoulder blades. She doesn't stop there, and her mouth goes down my belly, leaving a trail of kisses behind it. Once again, I can't help but feel rejected when her mouth passes right by my breasts, not looking even remotely interested.

She kisses my bellybutton though, planting kisses all around it and licking my skin in the process.Suddenly, she takes the leg that she was holding and places it on top of her shoulder, kneeling on the floor so that her head is right in front of my..

I can't even finish that sentence in my head as I feel her tongue on me, plunging in between my lips as if it was the most normal thing to do. I can feel the tip of her tongue going up, until it reaches my clit. Holy shit, she's not wasting any time, I think as I feel her cajoling my clit with her tongue, circling around it like a shark around its prey. With my leg on her shoulder, even my outer lips are apart and all of me feels open, vulnerable to whatever she has in store for me.

I cannot help but feel the wetness on my sex, and as I try to convince myself it's just water from the shower, I know I'm not fooling anyone, especially not her, given how close to the action she currently is.

Her mouth has stopped playing with my little button, only to place itself on top of my whole pussy, aspiring my clit and its hood as she would some stubborn ice cream left in a cone. I can't help but place my hands on her head, and as I finally dare to look down, I see her hazel eyes looking at me from below. A gasp escapes my mouth and although I cannot see the bottom of her face, I'm pretty sure I saw her smiling before diving right back into me.

Once again, she plays with my clit, this time using her whole tongue to press on it, her fingers helping her keep my lips apart. I start moaning as I feel something building up inside of me, and she puts her hand back on my thigh, caressing in what almost seems like a loving gesture. I tilt my head back and lean on the wall, and let her mouth devour me, trying not to think about the craziness of it all. Her hand is still caressing my leg and to my surprise, she starts fingering me with the other, entering my body with an ease that only tells how excited my body must be.

Her fingers going in and out of me with her tongue still firmly licking me is enough to send me over the edge and I finally cum, her mouth never once leaving my sex, as if she wanted to drink my juices until the very last drop.

As I lie there on the wall, my legs trembling and almost not able to support me, she makes her way back up, until her face is in front of mine, watching me with a tenderness I never expected instead of the mocking - or at least, triumphant - smile I figured she would have. As I open my mouth to talk, she puts her fingers on my lips and gestures "shh". She kisses me on the cheek, almost imperceptibly, as her lips only briefly brush my skin, like a butterfly's fluttering wings, and whispers in my ear ,
"It's okay honey, I promise I won't tell anyone."

She looks at me one last time, that mysterious yet reassuring smile still on her face, and finally turns around, leaving me there, wondering what the hell just happened.

Published 
Written by ruby212
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments