Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All Play and No Work

"Two ladies fuck in ones office after she teased her girlfriend with nudes."

10
2 Comments 2
22.7k Views 22.7k
5.3k words 5.3k words
God, Taeria was going to pay for this later, and she knew it.

Scrolling through her phone's gallery under the mahogany table she was sat at during a business meeting, her pink lips twisted into a small smirk. She finally found a good picture, a small giggle building its way up inside her throat as she pressed it. Her fingers then found the "Share through Messaging" button, and found Tiffany's name.

Attaching the picture of her in a red lacy bra and panties to match to a message, her thumbs started to discreetly type.

"Hi babe! Hope u had a good sleep. I took this photo this morning while getting dressed cuz I feel like u would have liked to have seen me, but... u were asleep and I didn't want 2 wake u up. So here u go, my love... thinking of u."

With a short chuckle, she clicked send.

---

When Tiffany opened the message after rolling over in bed to snatch the device off her bedside table, her eyes instantly widened. Blinking rapidly to make the fog clear, her eyes focused in on the picture before her. Not even bothering to read the message yet, a soft sigh escaped her lips, a small sound of voice laced in.

After reading the message, she immediately texted back.

"Well hello to u too, gorgeous. U should have woken me up tho. And aren't u supposed 2 be in a meeting??" With a press on the send button, she flopped her hands back down onto the bed, anxiously waiting for the text tone to ring once more.

---

Luckily, the meeting ended just as Taeria's girlfriend texted back, and they were dismissed. She felt thirsty, and decided to grab herself a cup of coffee to reply. With the grin still plastered on her face, she pushed herself up from her chair and dusted her elegant clothes off and made her way to the break room, heels clicking on the tiled floor.

After grabbing her steaming cup and perching herself at one of the tables, she pulled her phone out again, scrolling for a new photo.

After picking one of her with her panties off and her taking the photo from behind, face turned slightly to show a mischievous smirk, she typed a new message.

"Just found this photo 2. But ya, I was, the meeting just ended tho. Wish u were here," she said, quickly pressing send so she could put her phone face-down onto the table in front of her. The break room was crowded, and she didn't exactly need her coworkers looking at her bare ass.

Taking a long sip of her cooling coffee when it felt a little less hot, she waited.

---

Whipping her phone back up when she heard the familiar ring, Tiffany opened the message. Her heart jumped slightly and she gulped, biting her bottom lip. After studying the photo once again, and reading the message hastily, she began to type back.

"Fuck, Taeria, I wish I was too... Ur looking so hot. Can't wait to see u." 

With a soft sigh, and the images of her girlfriend and all the other times she's seen her like that flashing through her mind, she squirmed uncomfortably.

And then an idea popped into her head.

Quickly grabbing the phone again, she sat up and pressed the camera button on their opened messages. Biting her bottom lip like she had before, her wild and unkempt hair spilling over her shoulders, she pressed the front camera. Pointing it at herself, holding the blankets up with her hands just enough to cover most of her breasts, but still leaving a lot to see, she snapped the picture and typed a message.

"Just a little thank u."

Sending it, she lied back down and resumed her position.

One hand ran gently down her slim stomach, reaching under the covers for a moment. Brushing her hand over herself, she closed her eyes and focused on the images of her baby girl once again replaying in her head.

---

A laugh left Taeria's lips as she saw her girlfriend's reply. But that laugh instantly turned into a quiet, pained moan when she saw the picture soon coming after. Putting her phone into her lap, she chewed on the inside of her cheek. She wasn't going to send Tiffany this until another day, but she was asking for it. Taeria was trying to tease Tiffany, not the other way around! She was in work, for God's sake; she shouldn't be feeling so... wet. And just by one photo, mind you.

Quickly attaching a naked photo of her in their shared bathroom, her face posing a needy expression as she tousled her hair, body curving sexily, she typed a final message.

"U want to see me? Ok.. here. Thx for the photo too babe, mmm!! U definitely made my day. Gotta get back to work now tho; c u later, mwah."

---

As soon as Taeria's girlfriend saw the text, she flew out of bed, wet hand leaving her helpless as she wasn't fully done. But that didn't matter, she realized, as she threw on the nearest clothes she could find; jeans and a t-shirt. Quickly grabbing her keys, she locked the door after swiftly exiting.

She would have taken the bus, but that would have taken too long, so she opted for her car. With a soft groan of impatience, she unlocked her car and slid inside, before plugging the key in the ignition. Not bothering with her seat belt, she panted slightly from her earlier activities and tossed her phone onto the seat beside her, still feeling the gushing between her legs, which was no help due to the newest photo of her girlfriend blaring on her phone screen.

Before her mind even registered that this probably wasn't a good idea, she was already driving down the road. It was only a thirty minute drive to Taeria's work, although that could be debated; Tiffany was already going well over the speed limit.

Fuck, she wanted her so bad, and she was going to get her.

---

Taeria sighed as she finished off her coffee. She had not gotten a reply from her girlfriend, and that saddened her a little. She had sent her a few texts she knew she would have liked and she didn't even get a goodbye...

But hm. Maybe it wasn't her fault.

Taking the mug and putting it in the rack by the sink, she spun and leaned her back against it for a moment and opened her phone one more time to see if Tiffany had messaged her back.

Nothing.

Clicking her tongue, she realized that she hadn't lied to her girlfriend five minutes ago. She really did have to get back to work, or her boss would be on her. She hadn't paid much attention in the meeting, and she was sure it was probably obvious. She hadn't ran from the board room just to message Tiffany back; she also didn't want to be caught alone with her boss.

Pushing herself off the wood with a soft sigh, she locked her phone and made her way out of the break room. Although break time had long passed, there were still people loitering in the room, sipping long cold coffees. But Taeria, being the hard working woman she was, trotted off to her office. When she got there, she was faced with a big surprise.

---

Tiffany smirked as she made her way silently into her girlfriend's office. She had been let in easily, saying she was here to drop off something for Taeria. Flicking on the lights, she shuffled into the room, standing easily in front of the dark wooden door, and waited.

As soon as the structure swung open, she reached out and grabbed the intruder on the front of their shirt. The 'intruder', being Taeria, let out a soft gasp at the sudden grasp on her clothing, before whimpering slightly when the door was slammed shut and her back was shoved against it. Before she had any time to speak, her girlfriend's lips were pushed against her own, as well as Tiffany's body as Tiffany's other hand pressed flat against the door beside Taeria's head.

"T-Tiffany," Taeria whined against her girlfriend's lips as she felt the hands working on the button on her jacket. When it was pulled apart, she tried to hold her arms close to her to avoid Tiffany taking it off. "Baby, stop," she continued in between kisses, before her girlfriend slowly pulled away, panting, eyes dark with lust.

"What is it? Are you not happy to see me?" she asked quietly, biting her bottom lip as her eyes trailed all over Taeria's face.

"No, babe, I am, just... I'm at work, and... ah fuck it," she said, before wrapping her arms around Tiffany's neck and pulling her flush against her, kissing her hard much like the said woman had done before. With a smirk, the girl kissed Taeria back, hands travelling to her hips after she helped her girlfriend shrug off her jacket. She gripped them tightly, before her hands moved again, sliding easily up Taeria's shirt.

Running her tongue around the other girl's lips, she was instantly granted entrance as a soft moan left the said woman's mouth. She thrust her tongue into the awaiting cavern, exploring the warmth as her hands left the heated confinement before tugging the shirt upwards.

Their kiss broke for a mere second as the fabric was pulled over the woman's head, and the same was done to Tiffany's shirt, before their hands and lips went back to each other. "Fuck, you're gorgeous," Tiffany mumbled as both of the pieces of clothing were thrown to somewhere unknown in the room, the two girls standing in their pants and bras. Taeria kicked off her heels, making her even shorter than her girlfriend than she was before, and Tiffany leaned down a bit to accommodate her.

Their hands ran skillfully all over each other, before Tiffany decided to bring them one step further. Reaching behind her to run her hands up her back, she unclasped her bra. "As much as I love this bra on you, it's coming off," she whispered, and Taeria giggled as she pulled it off with the help of the other. When it came off, Taeria bit her bottom lip.

They had done this many times before, but she still felt a little shy. She realized she didn't have to, though, as her girlfriend immediately hummed in appreciation. Her hands moved to be placed over her breasts, her hands kneading them pleasurably as she leaned in.

"Ahh," Taeria moaned quietly as her girlfriend's lips attached to her jawline. Tiffany sucked gently, before trailing small kisses down to her neck. Her sucks and bites started soft before getting rougher, as well as the rolling of her hands on the breasts she was holding, knowing Taeria liked it that way.

And she surely showed that she did, moans jumping from her mouth as her neck arched to give Tiffany more access. Sighing out lightly before letting out a high-pitched whimper at the sudden and harsh bite on her neck, her hands flew to her girlfriend's back.

When Tiffany was done leaving her mark on the younger's neck, she smirked at the bright red and purple spot on the pearly flesh. With a grin, she reached behind her to undo her bra, helping Taeria as her fingers were shaking from nerves and pleasure, and she quickly took the clothing item off and dropped it to the floor.

"And I'm the gorgeous one," Taeria mumbled, and Tiffany stuck her tongue out at her.

"You are, baby," she whispered, leaning in to bite the younger female's bottom lip gently. Sucking it into her mouth, she grinned as her hands slid easily down to her lover's waist. Taking the hem of her skirt into her hands, she pushed it and her red panties down, where Taeria easily stepped out of them, leaving her naked. "You really are."

With a sigh, Taeria bit her bottom lip and reached for her older girlfriend's jeans. She easily undid them before trying to push them down too, and Tiffany let out a laugh. "Eager, are we? Let me help," she said, wiggling her hips sexily to aid the removing of her jeans.

When they were down and off, Tiffany wasted no time. Reaching down and around Taeria, her hands found the petite girl's ass, where she squeezed it. With a whimper, the girl jumped, and Tiffany took advantage of this. With her little hop, she swooped the lady up with a whisper of, "Fuck, I need you so bad."

Pressing her lips passionately against the red, swollen ones in front of her, Taeria wrapped her legs instantly around the taller girl's waist. With a smirk, the said woman spun around and made her way easily to the desk where she knew it to be from having been in her girlfriend's office a few times. She held her girlfriend tightly with one arm as she pushed all the table's contents to the far end with the other, some papers flying off, but Taeria didn't care. Lying the young girl's back down on the cool wood, Tiffany heard a soft, high pitched whine, and a soft moan left the older girl's mouth to match.

"Don't worry, my dear, you'll get warm again soon," she laughed, voice sultry. Taeria nodded, knowing this to be true, and bit her bottom lip before being kissed harshly again. She opened her mouth for her girlfriend, and their tongues fought momentarily, before her tongue was sucked in by her girlfriend. A loud moan jumped from her parted lips at this, and a triumphant hum was given as a response.

Trailing kisses downward, the older woman resumed her duties. Her hands swam all around the slim, curvy body below her, lips pressing kisses around the heated (as promised) skin. Soft sounds left the younger's lips, as the woman grazed her teeth along the flesh below her, before she reached the destination she was aiming for. Kissing around the full breast in front of her, she grinned, before her tongue swept clean circles around her girlfriend's nipple.

"Oh, fuck," Taeria whispered, finally realizing how wet she was getting. Her other nipple was soon being rolled between her lover's fingers, and her own hand went to tangle itself in her girlfriend's hair.

Tiffany continued the treatment to her girlfriend's breasts before biting softly on her other nipple, earning a quiet "Mm, shit!". She sucked gently on the nub, hand replacing where her tongue had previously been. In response, Taeria's back arched pleasantly, and Tiffany grinned.

"Does this feel nice, babe?" she asked huskily against the flesh, before kissing back up. Her lips found her lover's collarbone, as her hands paved their way slowly downward in zig-zag patterns. A light nod was Taeria's response, eyebrows furrowing and swollen, bruised lips parting in a soft gasp as Tiffany's hand found a certain spot.

Pressing her fingers gently between her younger girlfriend's folds, she ran her index finger up and down twice, lips catching on her collar bone. Soft whimpers and whines repeatedly left the other woman's mouth as on the last stroke, Tiffany's finger swirled around the nub. Pressing firm pressure on her clit, her teeth grazed and her mouth sucked, aiming for another bright bruise as she left her mark on the girl.

When she was satisfied with the task at hand, she looked up at Taeria. Noticing that her eyes were closed and she was letting out gentle incoherencies, a smirk twisted on Tiffany's lips. Redirecting her attention to the flesh before her, she trailed kisses on it, before licking down, down, down and joining her hand between Taeria's legs.

Bringing both hands down, she spread her girlfriend's folds slightly. Leaning in, she placed a long, slow lick between them from the bottom to the top, evoking a loud groan from the said woman.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

When she reached her clit, she pressed her tongue flatly on it, before firmly circling around it.

"F-Fuck, Tiff--" her girlfriend moaned, back arching momentarily.

With a soft chuckle, Tiffany continued, tongue swirling quickly around the swollen bud. She then licked down again, circling her entrance once, twice, before thrusting her tongue inside.

"Ah, god!" was the instant response, as well as her girlfriend's legs wrapping protectively around Tiffany's neck, ankles locking together while her hands gripped the sides of the desk until her knuckles turned white.

With that confirmation that what she was doing was good, she thrusted her tongue in as far and as quickly as she could, thumb moving to rub circles around the clit, never forgetting to pay attention to it. Tiffany felt Taeria's grip on her hair tighten, and she looked up to see the girl's back arched higher and her other hand kneading her breast roughly. "More! P-Please," she whined, not even caring about the wetness that was surely dripping to her desk. She made a mental note to clean up later.

"You like that? Moan for me," Tiffany mumbled harshly against the younger woman's pussy, knowing exactly what got Taeria to tick, she liked it dirty (Tiffany knew doing it in Taeria's office would be a good idea), and she liked it quick. Hearing a strangled 'yes', she moved her mouth upwards to wrap her cherry lips around the clit, before sucking harshly and moaning against her. "Damn, you taste so good."

"Ah! Oh my god, oh my fucking god, Tiffany, I," Taeria tried to moan, before she let out a wail of Tiffany's name, body shuddering and legs tightening around the woman's neck. She held onto her breast hard, chest stuttering before rising and falling heavily, Tiffany's index and middle fingers pumping in and out of the dripping cunt to help the younger's orgasm be ridden out.

"How was that, baby?" Tiffany asked, slowly stopping the pumping of her fingers and using her other hand to rub circles on her girlfriend's toned, exposed stomach.

"...Amazing," Taeria said, biting her bottom lip before a small smirk formed on her lips. "But babe..." she said slowly, unlocking her legs from the older's neck, before sitting up and batting her eyelashes. "It's your turn now."

Tiffany was taken aback. She had drove over here as quickly as she could to please Taeria; she wasn't expecting it to be the other way around. But she wasn't going to complain. "Oh, yeah? What do you have in store for me?" she asked quietly, reluctantly removing her hands from her girlfriend, who shuddered slightly in response, to put her hands on her hips.

However, Taeria soon jumped out of her hold. With a smirk, she daintily stalked over to the other side of her desk. Grabbing the pristine wooden handle on one of the drawers, she smirked at her girlfriend. Opening the drawer, she reached in with a tiny hand and pulled out a large, skin colored strap-on of at least eight inches. "Oh, just a... big something. You didn't think I'd let you make me cum so hard without doing the same for you, did you, sweetie?"

Holy mother of God , Tiffany thought, eyes widening as the woman in front of her put one hand on her hip, leaning to one side and waving the toy back and forth slightly. Taeria really knew Tiffany, didn't she?

You see, Taeria was a full-on lesbian. She hated toys, especially ones shaped like cocks. Not to say lesbians dislike toys, she was just one of the few that did. She was fully fine with just her girlfriend's fucking skilled tongue and fingers.

But Tiffany was bisexual, even leaning towards men; and as much as she hated to admit it, she loved someone with a big hard-on who could fuck her senseless, and it seemed her beloved Taeria was quite ready to do just that.

Feeling an abnormal gush between her legs as Taeria bit her bottom lip sexily and swayed easily around the desk to reach Tiffany, she quickly stepped into the black harness that was connected to the rubber cock. They had never used an actual strap-on before, always just toys and their own bodies, but Tiffany would be lying if she said that Taeria didn't look fucking hot with that dick protruding far from between her legs.

"Get on the ground," Taeria hissed as she tightened the harness, eyes glinting with lust. Tiffany immediately did what she was told, because Tiffany, despite her earlier burst of confidence when pleasuring her girlfriend, loved to be ordered around. Oddly, she liked it even dirtier than Taeria.

"Suck me, slut," the younger continued, contrasting her earlier personality. Tiffany had realized another thing while having been with Taeria for a long time; she loved to pull hair. Wrapping her fingers into the long locks of her girlfriend, she tugged, before pushing her down onto her cock as Tiffany opened her mouth.

Immediately, Tiffany's tongue jumped from her mouth to lick around the bulbous head, before wrapping her full lips around it when her hair was given another soft tug. Pressing her head down and sucking the cock deep into her cavern, she lubed it up as much as possible.

"Shit, I know it's not a real cock, but be a little enthusiastic, will you?" Taeria said lowly, and Tiffany, taking her quiet command, quickly bobbed her head up and down on it, tongue swirling circles around the head when she got back up to it. "Fuck, that's better. Prep yourself too, while you're at it," Taeria continued, pushing her girlfriend's head down with each downward suck.

Tiffany, once again, did what she was told. Running her hand down her body, she didn't even pay attention to her clit; she was already aroused as hell. Her index and middle finger slipped inside of her easily, knowing her wetness was gushing down her thighs already, without even being touched yet. She pumped them in and out of herself in a scissoring motion, getting herself ready for what she needed the most.

Suddenly, the grip on her hair was tightened and she was pulled up and off the cock with a soft pop. The grip then loosened and disappeared all together her when she was standing up, panting hard from the harsh sucking she had previously done.

Watching her girlfriend move, her ass graciously swaying with her hips, she watched her spin before sitting lazily on her desk chair. She smirked, flipping her now tousled hair behind her shoulders before patting her lap. "Come on, baby. Come fuck yourself."

Tiffany felt herself dissolve; one minute she was power walking toward her lover, the next she was straddling her, legs on each side of Taeria's own and the cock was being pushed deep inside of her. Taeria's arms were snaked around her waist, holding her steady and letting her slide slowly onto the rubber, before it was finally buried to the hilt.

"Holy, oh my fucking, ah, shit," Tiffany panted, neck and back arching as she forced herself up and down, and her girlfriend's teeth were attached deeply to the skin below her ear.

"Come on baby, ride me like you mean it!" she growled against her flesh, thrusting her hips upward once before Tiffany's hands flew to the bare shoulders in front of her. "You can do better than that. You want this cock, don't you? Deep inside of you?" she asked, nibbling on the flesh as Tiffany bounced faster.

Her muscles clenched and unclenched repeatedly around the large dick, feeling it rub against every part inside of her, parts she didn't know existed. Her juices flowed down onto the member, slickening it up for every drop down, pooling against Taeria's thighs and running onto the chair. Tiffany had never felt so full, and she was loving every minute of it.

Tiffany matched her girlfriend's pace; with every thrust upward her girlfriend offered, she bounced down, bucking her hips frantically. Her girlfriend removed her arms from around her to attach themselves to her bouncing breasts, lips pressing against Tiffany's own and kissing her feverishly, mouth nibbling on the sweet lips in front of her.

"Oh my god, I-I'm so close," Tiffany began, before the hands left, and Tiffany flushed in pleasure. They resumed their hot touching, grabbing the older woman's ass harshly, provoking the girl to emit a squeal as she was lifted up.

"Oh no, you don't," Taeria spat after breaking the kiss, and Tiffany reflexively wrapped her legs around her girlfriend's waist, cock pushing deeper inside of her hot, dripping pussy, and her head was thrown back with an impossibly loud groan.

Neither of the girls cared that they were still in a work building's office, which was shown once more as Taeria carried the taller woman over to the window. "If you can't fuck yourself properly, you shouldn't be able to cum yet. Just relax and let Taeria show her little whore how to fuck herself right," she groaned. "Remove your legs," she commanded, and Tiffany did exactly that, so that Taeria could put her down. Pulling the wet, utterly dripping fake penis out of her girlfriend who simply moaned meekly in response, Tiffany was quickly spun around so that she was facing the large window that spanned the whole length of the office.

Taeria's boss may have kind of hated her, but she truly was a good worker. And Taeria's boss, being the honest man he was, rewarded that hard work accordingly. Credit was always given where credit was due, and so, Taeria got one of the best offices in the buildings, up on one of the highest floors.

Taeria took Tiffany's wrists and moved them so that her palms were pressing flat against the window, her body bending and dipping sexily. She then let go of her wrists and leaned down to press a kiss to her lover's ear, one hand adjusting the angle of the damp rubber shaft so it lined up with the aroused womanhood of her girlfriend. She rubbed the tip of the cock teasingly along the area, eliciting a quiet, airy moan from Tiffany.

"Just... just put it inside me already," the said woman whined, feeling a sudden burst of confidence as she looked outside at the buildings, cars and people below them. Although she liked being dominated, the powerful side of her always shone through a little. She bit her bottom lip and blew some hair away from her face, craning her neck to look back at her girlfriend. "Please, Tae. Please," she mumbled seductively, rolling her hips backwards slightly for effect.

"You didn't need to ask me twice," Taeria growled back, before suddenly thrusting her hips until the cock was as far into her girlfriend as it would go. Tiffany let out a strangled cry, before resorting to swearing repeatedly as she felt the pleasure resume. Without fail, Taeria started thrusting hard, grabbing her girlfriend's hips so tight there may have been bruises forming subtly under the pure flesh. But Tiffany wasn't worried as she was pulled back with each thrust, meeting her younger lover in the middle.

"Holy shit! H-Harder! Fuck me harder, Taeria!" Tiffany screamed, loud moans and other incoherencies jumping from the girl's mouth, her mind becoming jumbled with pleasure. Her nails scratched at the window, feeling herself just get wetter with the thought of anyone being able to look up at her office and see the actions. It wasn't likely, and it's not like they'd be able to get Taeria fired (it's not like this didn't ever happen anywhere else), but even if they did, fuck, this would be so worth it.

"You like looking out that window? You like it when people next door can look over and see how much a girl is pleasuring you with this huge, fake cock? Hm? You like this, don't you?" Taeria asked roughly, soon complying to the request of a harder fuck, thrusting her hips harder than she had before. However, when she felt her lover getting closer to the edge once more, she also went faster, making Tiffany's screams just get higher and more breathy.

Taeria's hand moved to grip her girlfriend's hair for the millionth time. She pulled tightly on it, bringing her head up so she could groan her words into the older's ear, making her practically melt in her hold. "Little bitch. Yeah, take this cock. I know you love it," she continued.

As she continued to thrust, she rolled her hips, bucking quickly into her girlfriend. Her hips didn't falter, and Taeria smirked as Tiffany's back arched impossibly. "O-Oh my god, give me my pussy more! Please, oh please, I'm so fucking clo.. Ah, fuck!" Tiffany screamed, body convulsing as the rubber cock expertly jabbed a special spot inside her at a certain hip roll. Taeria smirked, continuing to rub slickly against her g-spot before leaning down, one hand moving to roll her lover's nipple between her fingers. She kissed against her sweating back before licking upwards, humming in appreciation until she reached her ear. Licking her ear lobe before biting it harshly, she whispered, "cum for me, you fucking whore," which sent Tiffany finally over the edge.

"Oh shit, fuck, Tae! Holy God! S-So fucking good, oh..." Tiffany kept screaming as Taeria stopped her quick thrusting and resorted to slow, hard rolls of her hips. Tiffany's body shuddered hard, toes curling against the carpet and hands pressing hard against the window, head dipping down and to the side to give Taeria more room to lick and suck on her neck. As payback for all the marks she had (love bites and hickeys and all), and to make Tiffany's orgasm even more enjoyable, she quickly sucked and grazed her teeth over the sensitive spot below her beloved Tiffany's neck while moving her hands to hold her hips once more.

When Tiffany's body eventually stopped spasming, and her back stopped craning and her head dropped completely, Taeria sighed. Tiffany was panting hard, and her hands were flexing to try and get some colour back, due to her clenching her fists as hard as she could.

Rubbing her lover's side, Taeria placed gentle, loving kisses all around the older woman. The girls' hair was sticking to their faces, sweat having formed on their brows from the exertion and pleasure. When Taeria slowly pulled the cock out, Tiffany's knees buckled, and the former immediately snaked her arms around the slim waist in front of her, to prevent the girl from falling.

Holding her close to her chest, full breasts pressing against Tiffany's back, Taeria let out another gentle breath of air against her neck, making her shiver. "Thanks for coming to visit me," she whispered, and in response, the oldest of the two spun around in the tight hold to face the slightly smaller girl, who smiled. "Thanks for sending me those pictures. Beautiful," she whispered back with a just as large grin, before putting her hands on both sides of the young girl's face and leaning in to kiss her full lips.

Once the euphoria faded away, their minds cleared of the clouds, they pulled apart, only to look around the disastrous room. "You should probably get back to work, huh..." Tiffany asked quietly, and Taeria laughed loudly after looking from the messy room, to her naked self, and then to her just as naked girlfriend, only to stick her tongue out playfully.

"Yeah, maybe... But first, would you mind helping me clean up, before my boss comes and kills me?"

Published 
Written by Candles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments