Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ambur Part Three B - Ambur Learns the Craft of Lesbianship

"Ambur and Melissa continue to explore their lesbian desires..."

9
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Having learned how to please a woman's breasts, Ambur's lessons expand to how to pleasure her lesbian lover's womanhood."

Melissa lay motionless, basking the effects of experiencing simultaneous breast and clitty orgasms. A warm glow radiated from her as she tenderly rubbed over her tingling pussy and gently squeezed one of her swollen breast nipples. I traced my fingertips over her flat tummy in a seductive circular manner. I looked at Melissa as my fingertips slowly danced "en pointe" over her.

"I guess we did good, didn't we, Melissa?"

"Oh, Kitten. You did so well. You will be a great lesbian lover when I get through teaching you, and you have had lots more practice. Hopefully, with me. Teehee."

While continuing to trace over Melissa's tummy, I moved my lips to hers, and we kissed passionately - tongues swirling. From Melissa's passionate kiss, I could tell she wanted, needed more, and so did I. Melissa grabbed my slender wrist and guided my hand down.

"Baby Girl, let's move your fingers lower."

Melissa guided my fingertips across her tummy to the top of her thigh. Once there, she let my wrist go, allowing me to trace up and down her black stocking-clad legs. Melissa's legs are luscious- long, smooth, and slender - and encased in ultra-sheer black stockings, so sheer they appeared to be painted on. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Do you like them, Kitten?"

I smiled at Melissa and shook my head yes.

"They are perfect - long, slender, smooth, and sexy. It feels incredible running my hands over them. I would love to hold them as I kissed and licked them."

As my fingertips made sensual love to Melissa's "sheer black" legs, my small soft cockette, Angie, stirred and leaked precum into her panties.

"Mmmm ... Your fingers feel so nice, Kitten. I love the feel of your delicate kittie claws on my legs. It excites me and makes me heat."

I smiled at Melissa. I didn't know how she knew, but I loved when she called me "Kitten." It is such a warm, soft name, and so me. Teehee.

Melissa reached down and took hold of my wrist again. She guided my fingers to her warm pubic mound and directed them in a slow circular dance around it.

"Just like that, Babykins, nice and slow and gentle at first."

As Melissa directed my fingers' dance, I kissed down her neck, over her shoulder, and to one of her breast nipples. Once at her nipple, my kisses turned into teasing tongue licks. My tongue tip brushed, flickered, and rimmed Melissa's pink swollen nipple. It then moved to her other nipple and repeated its slow seductive teasings. I took one of Melissa's swollen nipples between my lips and tenderly suckled it like a baby.

Melissa squirmed as I began suckling her. She reached down, took hold of my fingers, moved them to her pussy's opening, and forcefully pushed my fingers inside. She gasped out.

"Oh, Baby Girl, fuck my pussy, fuck me with your fingers!"

I affirmatively moaned and began to finger Melissa's pussy; sliding two fingers in and out of her warm juicy pussy, slowly and repeatedly. Melissa's pussy was so accepting that my two-finger fucking soon became a three-finger affair. Melissa shrieked and squirmed in response to her three-finger fucking and panted out her desires.

"Faster! Fuck me faster! And harder!"

I followed Melissa's directions, thrusting my three-finger penetrator faster and deeper into her torrid pussy. As I violently assaulted Melissa's pussy, my girl cockette swelled fully and squirted precum again into her panties.

Melissa rocked her pussy up, moved one of her hands to my head, and tenderly held me to her breast as I continued to suckle and fuck her.

"Oh, Ambur. Suck me harder! Fuck me harder!"

Melissa lost control of herself. She wildly rocked, shrieked, and squirmed as I continued to suckle her eagerly and forcefully finger her. Melissa's breathing quickened, and she pantingly screamed.

"I need you! I want you! Oh god, I am coming!"

Melissa's body froze, convulsed, and superheated as her orgasm overtook her. She panted, squirmed, and softly moaned as a surge of energy rushed through her. I paused my suckling and fingering, allowing Melissa to appreciate her special moment fully.

"Are you ok, Melissa?"

"Oh, yes, Darling Ambur, much more than ok... Mmmm!"

As Melissa's waves of orgasmic pleasure diminished, she looked at me through glazed-over desperate eyes.

"My body belongs to you, Ambur. You can do whatever you want. You can do anything to me you desire. You own my body!"

I paused. Does Melissa now belong to me? Was I in control? I wickedly smiled at her.

"So, Melissa, you want to be my Cupcake?"

Melissa lustfully nodded yes.

"Oh, god, yesss!"

"Good girl, Melissa. Good girl!"

I was now in control. I was the sexual hunter, and Melissa was my sex-starved prey. I slowed the pace and intensity of my finger fucking, stopped my suckling, and moved my lips down Melissa's body.

I kissed and licked around Melissa's warm, soft tummy. My kisses were passionate, and my licks were delicate. Melissa whimpered each time my warm moist lips pressed into her smooth body.

"Does my baby girl like having her tummy kissed and licked?"

Melissa moaned and shamelessly gasped.

"Oh, fuck yesss ... yesss!"

I looked down at Melissa's pussy and watched my glistening fingers ravage it, repeatedly ramming hard and deep into her love hole, then swirling.

They were drenched in Melissa's warm sticky juices, and I wondered how they tasted. I slipped my glistening fingers out of Melissa and took them to my lips. I licked them and enjoyed my first sweet taste of womanhood.

"Oh fuck, Melissa, your pussy tastes so sweet!"

I moved my fingers back into Melissa's box and "re-pussyed" them with her love juices. When completely re-pussyed, I moved my glistening fingers up to Melissa's mouth and held them inches from her lips.

"Can you smell the sweet scent of your heating cock box, Cupcake? Do you want to taste your sweet pussy!"

Melissa shuddered, gasped, and closed her eyes.

"All you have to do, Cupcake, is ask." I wickedly offered.

Melissa moaned and squirmed at my offer. I slowly waved my glistening fingers in front of Melissa's face. I knew she wanted to taste them; her eyes told me so. A few seconds passed, Melissa opened her glazed-over eyes, smiled wantonly at me, and sensuously asked.

"Please, can III ... " Then she slowly opened her mouth.

"Aaahhhhh ... "

I smiled at Melissa.

"Yes, you can, Princess. Yes, you can."

I slowly slipped my fingers into Melissa's mouth. She hauntingly moaned as she tasted, licked, sucked them, and inhaled her musky scent.

"Mmmmhaaahhhmmm... "

"Good girl, Melissa. Lick them, clean them, suck them!"

I smiled at Melissa as she eagerly obeyed my directions. Her mouth felt so wonderful, licking and sucking my fingers. I wondered how my swollen Angie would feel in my baby girl's hungry mouth. As I wondered, I felt Angie straining against her dewy panties.

As Melissa enjoyed my fingers, I repositioned myself between her legs - in a kneeling position, and I smiled at Melissa.

"That's enough, Baby Girl. You had your taste – they are clean enough."

I pulled my fingers from Melissa's mouth, moved them to her legs, and slowly traced them repeatedly up and down her "sheer black" legs.

"Does Babykins like having her sexy legs made love to by my fingertips?"

Melissa bit her lower lip and nodded yes.

"It feels so good, Ambur, so good!"

I watched Melissa and continued my sensuous tracings over her long slender legs. She kept her eyes closed, her lower lip bit, and slowly squirmed and repeatedly whimpered. I sensed that Melissa was ready to give it up to me. I won. I had conquered her. Melissa was mine completely.

I knew what I wanted to do next. I moved my lips to the inside of Melissa's thigh and kissed and licked up towards my heating, sweetly scented prize. As I kissed and licked upwards, my fingertips seductively traced over Melissa's sultry body - her legs, tummy, and breasts. The closer I got to her womanhood, the more I felt its heat on my face and its musky scent contaminating my breaths.

Melissa rocked her pussy up toward my face and whimpered out.

"I need your tongue to make love to my clitty. It is aching for attention!"

Melissa's hands took hold of my head and pulled me closer to her steamy pussy,

"Please, Ambur, lick me. I need it, crave it! "

My face was inches above Melissa's heating womanhood. I wet my lips, lowered them, and kissed around Melissa's pubic mound - slowly, lightly, around and around. It was my first time kissing pussy.

"Mmmm, Melissa. Your pussy feels so warm ... tastes so delicious."

My tongue tip teased inside her pussy's crack, slowly rimming and flickering inside it. The sweet musky scent of Melissa's heating vagina was intoxicating. It was such an unbelievable turn-on; Angie almost popped in her panties. I kissed down and up Melissa's outer lips, opened them, and kissed down and up her inner lips. My fingers spread Melissa's hood's lips, and I flickered her swollen clitty with my tongue tip. Melissa shrieked and violently squirmed.

missstar4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missstar4u

"Oh, fuck. Yesss! Lick and suck my clitty!"

I remembered what Melissa had taught me about making love to breast nipples, and I applied that knowledge to making love to Melissa's swollen clit. I stopped flickering her clitty and slowly rimmed around it with the tongue tip. As I rimmed Melissa's swollen clitty, I directed Melissa.

"Replace my fingers, Melissa. Hold your pussy lips apart."

Melissa's fingers replaced mine, and I moved my fingers to Melissa's swollen breast nipples and intermittently brushed, rimmed, squeezed, and twisted them. I took Melissa's swollen clitty between my lips and into my mouth and sucked it like I would a mini swollen cockhead. As I sucked Melissa's "micro swollen cockhead", my tongue tip teased it, flickered it, and swirled around it. I intended to give Melissa's cockhead its best blowjob ever.

Melissa's response was volcanic. She violently squirmed, repeatedly shrieked out, took hold of my head, and pulled me hard into her pussy. Melissa securely held me as she rocked up and down into my face and tongue.

"Suck my clitty, Ambur. Please! Suck it, sweet girl!"

I felt the tables turning again. I was losing. I felt lost, totally helpless to resist Melissa as she used my face and tongue to masturbate her pussy.

"God, your tongue feels so good in my pussy! Work it, Ambur! Push it deep inside me and swirl it!"

My tongue made passionate love to Melissa's vaginal opening, repeatedly pushing deep, swirling, and flickering up into her G-spot. Her pussy responded, and its warm sticky juices drowned my face and mouth.

Melissa's body tensed, shuddered, and she shrieked.

"Oh god, I am coming! I am coming nowww!"

Melissa's orgasm overtook her; she rocked her pussy uncontrollably into my face and moaned loudly. I felt Melissa's thighs quivering and her vagina repeatedly contracting as her orgasm's warmth engulfed her. Melissa's pussy squirted out its warm orgasmic juices, and I licked, sucked, and swallowed them like a hungry little puppy.

Melissa let my head go. She sensed no need to hold me. I voluntarily kept my face buried in her warm succulent pussy- kissing, sucking, and tenderly licking while avoiding her swollen ultra-sensitive clitty, letting Melissa fully enjoy her feminine orgasm.

As Melissa's pussy repeatedly contracted on my tongue and lips, I wondered how her pussy would feel contracting on my swollen Angie. I must find out. And so did Melissa.

"I want you so badly, Ambur. I want your girl cock inside me. Please fuck me! Please!"

I moved back to my knees, grabbed Melissa's ankles, and lifted her legs to my shoulders. Melissa took hold of my fully erect Angie and guided her cockhead to her love hole. Once there, I pushed Angie between Melissa's pussy lips, into her vagina, and deeper. I looked down and watched as one ... two ... three ... four ... five ... then six inches of my girl cock slid slowly into Melissa. I was "balls-deep" inside Melissa, holding and smiling warmly.

"Oh god, Melissa, your pussy feels incredible … hot, wet, sticky, and tight."

I bent forward and whispered into Melissa's ear.

"I am so going to fuck you so hard!"

I slowly pulled half of my fully erect seven-inch girl cock out of Melissa's pussy, then thrust it hard and deep back into her. Melissa squirmed and gasped out.

"Oh, fuck, Ambur. Your girl cock feels so big!"

I smiled and thrust Angie forcefully into Melissa, again and again, over and over. Melissa responded with more squirms and moans, and the more Melissa squirmed and moaned, the more vigorously I fucked her.

The room filled with the slapping sounds made by me slamming into Melissa's pussy and her ass cheeks repeatedly as I fucked her.

The room's air was contaminated by the sweet feminine aroma given off by Melissa's sweaty, heating pussy. The hotter and sweaty Melissa's pussy got, the more it released its thick, sweet, musky scent.

As I fucked Melissa hard, she gave her pussy up to me. It opened, self-lubricated, and warmly accepted my girl cock and its deep, repeated penetrations. I thought it must be incredible to be a girl while she is being fucked. It must feel wonderful to willingly surrender your sweet pussy, warmly greeting and accepting your lover's big, hard cock and deep, repeated penetrations. And then, to experience the ultimate moment, the repeated bursting of your lover's cock deep inside you, coating your pussy with its thick warm seed. Oh, fuck, how fortunate would that be!

My girl cock seemed to have the perfect girth and length: stimulating the right spots as it penetrated Melissa's pussy. Melissa moaned and shrieked with pleasure, almost in rhythm with my thrusts.

"Fuck me, Ambur. Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

I turned my head and kissed and tasted Melissa's slender stocking-clad ankle. As I kissed, I continued to vigorously fuck Melissa like a wild animal, totally out of control. I felt Angie's final swelling and my climax approaching.

"Melissa, I am going to cum!'

My body tensed, and Angie swelled larger. I gripped Melissa's ankles, pushed her legs forward, and held them there as I thrust wildly into Melissa's accepting pussy. My ultimate moment arrived. I thrust one last time, deep into Melissa, and remained there.

"Oh, god, I am cumminggg!"

A massive sexual shock overwhelmed and shuddered me. My girl cock swelled up so large and hard that it hurt me, and then it spewed repeatedly. It filled and coated Melissa's pussy with my thick warm seed.

As Angie spewed, Melissa's pussy milked Angie with repeated contractions. Melissa looked up at me with glazed-over eyes and said.

"I wanted every drop of your seed inside me."

Melissa orgasmed again as Angie coated her pussy with warm thick cum. Melissa closed her eyes and softly moaned as an ocean of orgasmic warmth poured through her. Melissa's body convulsed and shuddered. She began tenderly racking her ultra-sheer and soft stock-clad legs and feet over my back and ass cheeks before wrapping them around my waist and pulling me deeper into her.

"Oh fuck, Melissa! Your legsss! … they are indescribable!"

The feeling of Melissa's stocking-clad legs and feet making love to my backside made my entire body shudder and sent a violent twinge through Angie and her jewel sac. I began to buck a softening Angie uncontrollably into Melissa's hot sloppy pussy. Melissa smiled as she held me securely in her stocking-clad legs and as she watched me respond to her legs' lovemaking.

"Mmmm… It seems my Kitten does love the feel of my stocking-clad legs and feet."

Still shuddering and with my eyes closed tightly, I nodded yes. Melissa reached up and pulled me down to her, and we kissed. I smiled at Melissa.

"How does it feel to have your pussy filled with the thick warm seeds of your lesbian lover?"

"It feels wonderful, Ambur. Please leave Angie inside me. I want to fall asleep with her in me."

I lay exhausted in Melissa's arms. I didn't think an intimate experience like this was possible for a confused person like me. I am all-girl inside, but something a little different on the outside -something extra and something missing. I needed to share my confusion and inner feminine desires with Melissa. I wanted her to know how I felt deep inside me.

"While I was making love to you, Melissa, caressing your body, suckling your nipples, kissing and licking your tummy and vagina, as you used my face and tongue to masturbate your pussy, and as I repeatedly thrust my girl cock deep into you resulting in your seeding and breeding... Through all of that, I desperately wanted to be you, Melissa. I wanted to be the girl who was caressed and seduced, the girl who willingly gave up her pussy, and had it ravaged, and the girl who was seeded and bred."

My body trembled, and tears started to well up in my eyes and slowly trickled down my cheeks.

"I am sorry, but I had to share that with Melissa. It was how I felt as I was with you."

Melissa held me tight and kissed me.

"There is nothing to be sorry about, Ambur. After all, you are all-girl inside. We should expect you to have such feminine desires and dreams. You will always be a soft, pink kitten in my eyes and heart."

I smiled.

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by Ambur26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments