Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Encounter - Part One

"Courtney meets Kelly and this friendship brings to the surface her repressed female desires."

67
53 Comments 53
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
This was supposed to be just another boring, tedious, uneventful social function. So how is it that I suddenly find myself with another woman in a swank hotel Ladies Room allowing her to fondle and caress me in ways that bring back distant memories? Vivid memories of how my former next door neighbor and best friend Allison and I explored our sexuality in my bedroom during countless hot, wet sleepovers so many years ago.

My name is Courtney, a tall, slender (yet shapely at 36-25-35) 33 year old woman with shoulder length auburn colored hair, green eyes and fair skin. I have physically blossomed with age along with the assistance of my Total Gym and Elliptical machine.

I am married to an incredible man who treats me like a princess and caters, for the most part, to all of my desires. He never hesitates to tell me that I am charming, witty, and engaging, and that I look incredible (with the help of a push-up bra… just between you and me) in a low cut cocktail dress.

My new friend is Kelly, a 35 year old, exceptionally attractive brunette. She is slender but has luscious hips and beautiful breasts that do not (I checked...really) require a push-up bra to highlight her cleavage.

My husband Bryan is a doctor, and he and I had to attend a fundraising dinner event for the sponsors of the hospital he works for. Bryan informed me on the way to the function that he would be introducing a newly hired doctor, named David Marmer, to the medical group.

Bryan said to me, "Court, I would like you to make David and his wife Kelly feel accepted tonight. You know how some of the women at these functions can be snobs and rather bitchy, so please keep Kelly entertained.”

I agreed, little realizing just how much entertainment I would end up providing, or for that matter, how much I would be entertained.

Bryan and I entered the convention center and were escorted to our table. As arranged, David and Kelly were seated with us and Bryan made sure that the four of us sat next to one another.

David was a bit distant with me, but he appeared comfortable and open with the other men at the table. Kelly, on the other hand, was very friendly and acted as if we were long time friends. Upon our introduction Kelly hugged me and said, "I am so excited to meet you! David told me that there would be a woman my age at this function, but I didn't expect you to be so beautiful.”

From that point on it was Kelly and I getting to know one another. We talked about our likes and dislikes and if we hit upon something that we both liked Kelly would touch my shoulder, my hand, or my thigh. The more wine we had the more Kelly would touch me. Her hand would linger longer and then squeeze for effect.

Dinner was served in courses and prior to dessert being brought out Kelly asked that I accompany her to the Ladies Room, which of course, I was willing to do.

Kelly took my hand and led me to the hotel lobby where we saw the large expanse of windows on the second floor. It was an open floor plan and the windows allowed us to view most of the city skyline. Kelly was emphatic, "Courtney, we have to see the the lights!"

I agreed, it was a spectacular view, but it only lasted a moment when once again Kelly took my hand and we made our way down the hallway and found a Ladies Room that was well off the beaten path. When we entered the room it was pitch dark but our movement caused the lights to come on. I was thankful that I would not need to grope in the dark to find a stall.

We found ourselves chatting about incidental things as we viewed ourselves in the mirror but then there was silence. I looked out of the corner of my eye and noticed that Kelly was looking very intently at me.

Meow_Mooore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Meow_Mooore

I turned to her and asked, "Kelly, is everything okay? Is there something wrong with my makeup?”

Kelly responded, "Oh my! Come closer to me." As I turned Kelly leaned in so close to me that I could feel the warmth of her breath on my face. She was looking into my eyes when her head tilted slightly as she leaned closer and kissed me.

My eyes opened wide for a moment as her lips pressed against mine. I didn't move, couldn't move and, truthfully, I didn't want to move.

I felt an electric surge run through my body from my head to my toes and everywhere in between. My nipples pulsed like they wanted to burst through my bra and my panties were becoming wetter by the second. Kelly pulled away, and still looking into my eyes she said, "Courtney, I have wanted to kiss you all evening."

I raised my hand to Kelly's face and then let my fingers glide through her hair until I pulled her to me and kissed her. Our lips parted allowing our tongues to probe each other's mouths in a never ending search for more.

Her hand slipped into my strapless cocktail dress and into my bra. She fondled and softly squeezed my breasts and then found my fully erect nipples which were begging for attention. Her fingers manipulated my long buds by pinching, pulling and rolling them in a way I had never felt before as her other hand pulled up my dress allowing her to press her thigh between my legs.

My head was spinning and my trembling body fell into hers; as our kissing became more passionate, I let my pelvis grind feverishly against her thigh with a thrusting rhythm that produced whimpers and moans from both of us.

Had it not been for my hand bag vibrating on the tiled bathroom counter we would still be entangled against the wall. As I regained my senses, I ended our kiss and reached for my bag. It was my phone. Bryan was calling to ask where Kelly and I had disappeared to. I told him that we had been exploring and would be returning shortly.

I looked at Kelly and said, "I had no idea that a woman could make me feel this way."

Kelly responded, "If you’d like I can make you feel so much more.”

I kissed her again and said, "I would love for you and I to explore the awesome sensuality I am feeling for you.”

We smiled at one another and proceeded to put ourselves back together. Walking slowly back to the dining room our fingers lightly brushing against each other. Not a word was spoken but our glances at each other spoke volumes.

The dinner concluded shortly upon our return and we all exchanged pleasantries as we made our exit. Kelly came up to me and gave me a hug. My body tingled yet again as her breasts pressed against mine. Her embrace felt far more arousing than our initial hug at the beginning of the evening.

Kelly pressed her husband's business card into my hand and as she and David walked away she said, "My Cell number is on the card so call me and we can set up that lunch for this Saturday." I smiled and nodded in agreement. Then I felt a panic as I realized that I must tell Bryan what had happened.

It was a ride home and a conversation that left Bryan speechless.

We arrived at the house and I said, "Are you going to say anything?"

Bryan took me by the hand and led me to our bedroom. That night reminded me of our honeymoon. We made love with unbridled passion. When we were sated, Bryan asked me, "What happens next?"

Author's Note: This is my first attempt at writing and telling this story and I would appreciate any and all feedback.

Published 
Written by courtneysdesires
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments