Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beautiful Agony - Chapter Six

"At the threshold of pain."

10
10 Comments 10
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

There was  a pitcher full of the juice of freshly squeezed blood oranges. There was yoghurt, imported directly from Greece and a bowl of fresh raspberries - still wet with dew. Cherries, shiny brightly in a bowl of crushed ice. There were sweet apples, almonds, and blueberries and then pastries, croissants dripping with melted butter, cannolis and rum babas…

I was the only guest at this breakfast banquet, me, alone just in my silk cami.  To be honest, there was much dithering as I made my choice, but this girl eventually made her selection and then sat by the open French doors and gazed at the beautiful walled garden. There was hardly a sound, just the wind in the trees and the gentle sound of a farm tractor somewhere in the distance. Miss Jenneke Janssen had an astonishingly beautiful home, I had no concept of how it came to be but I simply did not care. I was happy just sitting here in the lap of luxury and thinking lots about what happened on the roof the night before. I just felt so relaxed. I was blissfully naked and I can’t remember when I had last felt so carefree. So when Zoe held me I felt nothing but happiness. Jenneke had only to touch me a little bit and it just happened, the rush, the realisation and then the orgasm. I remember Zoe kissing me goodnight and I went to my room and fell asleep almost immediately. 

With the clink of china, the smell of coffee and a discreet cough, a young woman came to my table with a cup and saucer and a coffee pot. 

“Americano, Suzy?” she said, “there’s hot milk too.”

“Black for me please,” I said, “are you staying here too?”

“No,” she said, “I work here, my name is Mila.”

She put the cup and saucer on my table and poured the coffee. Mila had beautiful hands. She was about my age and very pretty. Classically pretty. In her black leggings and baggy sweater she looked lovely and I felt no embarrassment about sitting there with my bare bottom and my silky top which hid absolutely nothing. 

“I have been to London,” she said, “it was amazing…

“I must get on. Lovely to meet you Suzy, good luck today!”

Then she was gone and, alone again, I sipped the coffee and watched a blackbird tilt its head and then strike with its beak and pull a worm from it’s home under the grass.

Time had a funny habit of standing still in this place, I truly wasn’t sure if five minutes had passed or an hour. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and received the full force of those ice-blue eyes.

“Good morning, Suzy.” There, wearing a pure white tracksuit (Givenchy I later discovered) and box-fresh white trainers (Also Givenchy by the way) was Jenneke. Her hair was tied back, tightly.

“May I join you?” Jenneke’s smile dazzled me.

“Mila… more coffee please.”

Now, the Dutch have a deep and long standing love of coffee. In any form and at any time of the day, they are sipping what is practically their national drink. Starbucks exists of course but the little bars and coffee houses is where the action is. Anyway, in my opinion, people only put up with Starbucks coffee so they can use the free Wi-fi all day!

Mila returned with a cup and saucer for Jenneke. I did not react but I noticed that Mila rested her hand on my shoulder as she reached over to pour the coffee. Once she had been thanked, Mila turned to go but not without giving me a rather conspiratorial smile. I was too happy to analyse anything that was going on in this wonderful word, I concentrated on what Jenneke had asked me.

‘Had I waxed and shaved?’ Yes.

‘Had I showered very thoroughly?’ 

Yes, and I knew exactly what she was meaning. I was to go to the main studio and there would be some preliminary photographs taken. Then later, in the natural light of the garden the photo shoot would continue. No make-up would be used, I was to be naked and try to be natural in every possible way.

“No posing, no cheesy smiles, no gymnastics,” she said, “and then tonight, your Justyna will be here and Zoe will be here and we will all have a lovely party!”

That’s how it began. Jenneke took my hand and we walked down the long corridor and entered her studio. It was a vast space. The walls were a uniform grey and lighting stands stood around a massively wide paper-roll frame for seamless background work. High above where skylights with blinds to control the sun’s natural light.

“Top off please, Suzy, from now on you will be naked until we finish.”

A matter of moments and I was in the nude. The blue eyes were a searchlight. I had nowhere to hide and again the egoless feeling of being entirely in this woman’s world. I watched as she drew down a sheet of white paper and brought it out a couple of meters on the floor. Then she brought out an ornate gilt red upholstered chair and placed it on the paper roll.

“Come.” She said, and she indicated the chair. 

Once seated I watched as lights were moved and light readings taken. The Hasselblad was on a tripod and Jenneke stood behind and checked the viewfinder.

“Good,” she said, “now I want you to masturbate until you cum.”

My ability to be concerned at Jenneke's requests was long gone. I sat back in the chair and put my heels up by my bottom. Looking into Jenneke's eyes I began fondling my breasts as I usually did when exhibiting myself like this.

"No Suzy, ignore the camera… pretend you are totally alone at home, door locked, phone off."

The shutter kept clicking. I tried to forget the lens. I tried to forget the woman who was sitting on the floor, legs apart, steering her camera lens closer to my hot wet vulva.

“Good girl. That's better. Remember you are alone in your own home.”

Now it was getting to me, the pleasure, that point where my own body would assume control and my hands and fingers became simple slaves. The continuous clicking of the shutter faded  into the background. The sound of Jenneke’s voice kept the tempo going.

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

“Yes… good. Oh VERY good!” Jenneke murmured, as her lens followed me on my own private journey. I let a leg slip from the chair as I pushed two fingers deep inside me. I felt the flush which comes to my face and neck at times like this. My body tensed… toes curling and then all my strength drained away and I was lost. Mentally and physically I was falling and I didn’t mind that I was falling and I heard a scream and didn’t even know it came from me.

“Let's take a break.” Jenneke said as she got up off the floor.

I was still shuddering a bit and very wobbly. Once in the garden I lay on my tummy on the warm grass and once again felt that calmness that I had felt the evening before. None of us are ever totally free of anxiety. You already know that I am no stranger to troubles of that sort and the Prozac helps but there is always a sort of ‘residue’ of fearfulness. But here and now? I am not remotely afraid.

Propped up on my elbows I watched a ladybird climbing though its jungle of grass, climbing, falling, climbing again. It fell on its back and with a fingernail I righted it. Not even a thank you! Then I heard a sound and turning I saw Mila preparing to lay down beside me. The baggy sweater was gone, as were the black leggings. Mila was now wearing a bikini, the sort you tie at the side. 

“May I join you?” She asked. She lay down on the grass beside me and leaned over and kissed my shoulder.

Then she whispered, “We are in the Garden of Eden.” 

The Sun had moved (or maybe the Earth) and the leaves of the apple tree created a dappled light on our bodies. Jenneke was there too and the clicking of the shutter. I was no longer concerned or surprised. I rolled on to my back and looked up and directly into my lover, the camera lens.

“Mila says we are in the Garden of Eden.”

“Indeed we are, Suzy,” said Jenneke.

Then she added, “But where is the snake?”

Quick as a flash Mila said. “Zoe will be here later,” and she laughed and laughed.

Now Jenneke was kneeling astride me and photographing my face, right up close. I felt a hand on my thigh. And then the brush of soft lips. My legs parted of their own accord and the lips found my sex.

Lips, tongue, fingers, all working in harmony. My abs contracted as the tension rose and rose. My legs and my arms stretched out and I became that helpless starfish once again. Mila was good, she found my special places almost immediately and, unlike in other circumstances, each silent prayer was quickly answered. I felt Jenneke rise up, her knees pressing against my sides. Mila touched me with a finger tip, deep inside me and simply flung me into outer space. Screams, now, were loud enough cause the sparrows in the branches above me to flee. Mila was unrelenting. Whimpers and moans a plenty as I felt the second wave about to strike. I was oblivious to everything except the complete havoc Mila was wreaking in my loins. I became aware that Jenneke was some distance away, recording the capitulation and invasion of my body and mind. Orgasm after orgasm took me until at last that lovely wavy floaty one that is usually when my sweat stained bod has reached saturation point. Mila’s kisses were full of my flavours and I wrapped my arms around her and we rolled together on the grass.

“My, My, girls!”

I looked up and shielded my eyes from the glare of the sun. It was Zoe.

“Come Suzy, for this afternoon you are all mine.”

Mila gave me her special smile and touched her fingers to her lips as I followed Zoe back  into the house. Once inside Zoe took my hand I followed her to the study, the place where it all began. I had lost all awareness of my nakedness. I was nothing now. A pounding heart certainly, and a cunt still hot and red and engorged, but otherwise nothing.

Zoe spoke. I was going to be hurt. Real pain. First I was to return to my room and shower. I was to wait until called, I was not to sexually arouse myself in any way nor look at erotic material (of which there was plenty in my room.) Did Zoe have my consent? Yes. The safe-word was to be ‘fairground’. I was to repeat it. I did. Zoe reminded me that there was no shame in opting out at any time. I nodded my agreement. Zoe stood up and I looked out at the green fields, the lengthening shadows, and my tears came because I knew I was so utterly lost.

Two tulip shaped glasses were placed on the table and each was filled to the brim with Genever.

“Stand up, Suzy.” I did so, immediately, without question.

“Lift your glass.”

I did.

“Put one hand behind your back and slurp the first sip.”

I giggled and did as Zoe asked and I saw she did the same.

“There, Suzy, now let's drain our glasses and you can prepare!”

Drenched my water so hot my skin went from white to pink and to red. I scoured my body with a funny mitt woven out some sort of organic fibre. Nothing of me was left untouched. Then my hair, conditioned and washed and conditioned again. It’s close cropped as you know and with a blast from the dryer I was ready. I prayed that Zoe would not keep me waiting on purpose, I have always hated that kind of thing.

A knock, a turn of the door handle and Zoe was there and Zoe was wearing a black lycra body-suit with a zip down the front. Legs, endless, toned and tanned and bare.

“Come, Suzy, it’s time to begin. Follow me.”

My mind had decided to protect itself and was shutting down all memories, all anxieties, all feelings. Psychologically and emotionally I had become ‘a thing’ rather than ‘a person’. It was safer that way. Zoe stopped outside a door and unlocked it. She pushed the door wide and stood back so I could see inside. Glass fronted cabinets, a trolley covered with a green surgical towel and there, centre stage, under a spotlight, an old fashioned dentists’ chair.

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments