Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught By My Boss Pt2

"The aftermath"

25
10 Comments 10
17.7k Views 17.7k
746 words 746 words
Diane continued to cuddle me in her bed, and I drifted off to a comfortable sleep. I woke up a few hours later cuddled up next to Diane, still in her dress. I kissed her lightly in the forehead and nuzzled into her neck. This had the desire I had intended and woke her up from her slumber.

I looked her in the eyes and whispered, "Thank you Diane, I had never felt anything so wonderful!"

She replied by pushing her lips to mine and stuck her tongue into my mouth. It all felt so natural. We made out for a long time, and I manged to free her large breasts from the confines of her dress. I rubbed and squeezed them while Diane moaned and moaned. I moved my head down and started sucking on her nipples. As opposed to earlier, I felt in control of the situation, and I liked it!! I nuzzled her nipples with my teeth and ran my tongue from boob to boob. I was in absolute heaven.

I moved back up to her mouth and kissed her harshly. I sat her up and removed her dress completely, so she was now nude. I went back to work on her tits. I reached down to her bare pussy lips with my finger, and fished around until I found the opening. She was already so wet it turned me on. I pushed in once or twice and pulled it out.

I stuck my finger to my nose. It didn't smell much different than my own pussy, so I stuck my tongue out. Oh lord, it was heavenly. It tasted similar, but different. More tart, but still magnificent. I imagined my life would never be the same again!

I dove right in, no teasing. I lapped at her pussy and clit and she screamed. She panted and asked me to slow down. She instructed me to go slower, take my time, and explore. She told me to concentrate on her clit, then move down to her pussy opening. I lapped and lapped like I hadn't drank in weeks!

I spent the next half hour lapping from top to bottom, tonguing her clit, and just enjoying my time lapping at Diane's hot cunt. Finally she started moving her hips violently.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

She was getting ready to explode, and I could hardly wait! At last, I'd make her feel like she had made me feel earlier. 

She yelled, "Lick my ass!!"

I obliged and stuck my tongue as far into her ass as I could. At the same time, I stuck 2 fingers into her hot pussy and drive them in and and out!

She yelled, "Tonya!! Oh God!!"

Then she came all over my face. I licked it up and enjoyed the taste. She joined in. We started making out again. She reached down and began playing with my clit. I shivered and she kissed me. I reached out for her slit and rubbed away as well.

She guided me onto my back and straddled my face while facing my pussy. She lowered herself down to my face and stuck her tongue out and flicked my clit. I jumped and was met with her wet slit. I dove right it. She attacked mine. We went at it like animals for about 20 minutes.

Diane got up and grabbed something outta the closet. When she turned around, she had a 9 inch strap-on attached and told me to get on all fours. I told her I never had anything so big in me, and she told me to relax. She lined up to by soaked pussy, grabbed my red hair, and shoved all 9 inches in hard. I gritted my teeth, and tried to not scream.

She held it still for a minute, and pulled out slowly. I started to whine cause I felt empty. She shoved it back in and grabbed my hips. She rammed me over and over. I couldn't stop screaming. The world around me stopped, and I almost blacked out. She grabbed my hair, and said she would have her way with me whenever she wanted, and I readily agreed. With that, she slammed in on last time, and I came screaming out loud!!! What a feeling!!

She grabbed me up and snuggled me close and discarded the strap-on. Before we drifted off to sleep she asked, "Have you been with a boy?"

I said I hadn't.

She replied, "We'll see what we can do there."

Published 
Written by xxTonya69xx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments