Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Sleepover

"First time lesbian Billy lays dreaming of Beck,but what about Calvin?"

1
1 Comment 1
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The bell sounded it was the end of the last period for the week. I couldn’t believe it, no more law until Tuesday week. I had tort law running through my head at 90 miles per hour, not to mention criminal, the precedence set by this, did he have the state of mind for that? It was seriously all too much.

In the cafeteria Billy came over for a chat, as I took the coffee to go. She asked if she could visit on Saturday now we were on break. I said fine. She was lonely no doubt with her family all the way down south and a one bedroom bedsit was hardly the place to spend Easter, all on your lonesome that is. I raced to catch the bus and within an hour was showered and in bed.  "Cest le vie" to term one I thought, this little black duck is over and out.

The door bell rang at about 9 Saturday night. I was pleased to see Billy, she was fun. Growing up on a big farm she had some great stories and she loved a drink and a party. She was always friendly to me around campus.

"Come upstairs," I said. "I am still halfway through dressing." I still hadn’t finished washing so I wore a skirt only. Screw the panties, I thought. Its only Billy and I going out, and reaching for a bra, I grabbed the first one I could see. That pink pokodot number. Well I guess that will have to do.. Billy then burst out laughing. "What up," I said somewhat bemused.

"I wish I was as unorganised as you," Billy said, smiling.
"I’m so anal when it comes to clothes, It takes me an hour to leave home," she said.

"Don’t laugh," I exclaimed. This is little Beck on a good day. Okay so I have my skirt, the sexy wedges, my little pink T shirt and the good old pokodot bra number. "Lets hit it," I said.

When we arrived the club was already on the go most of our year was there that gorgeous hunk Pete Styrus Jackson Hull not to mention Calvin Gale. Fuck I would like to have that guy for breakfast, I thought. Three Bacardi Breezers later Billy and I hit the Tequilas.

The pit was hot and I was loving the freedom of a Saturday without study of a Saturday night with so many studs, more to the point. Billy kept slamming the Tequilas into me. I was pretty well wasted by the time 3am arrived. I worked all night on Calvin.

"At least we exchanged phone numbers," I said to Billy, as we struggled our way out of the taxi. Back at my place I poured Billy a Vodka lime and soda we relaxed on the couch watching as the lights on the bay flickered in the breeze, the lights catching site of the shark nets as they came on intermittently. "No way," I screamed.

I flew upstairs into the top bathroom quickly sliding two fingers down my throat letting it all out. A burger from Charlies, three Bacardi Breezers, however many tequilas and whatever else lay lurking. "I feel fucking terrible," I exclaimed, as I sliced another paper towel, and more soap from the cylinder, before splashing water from my eyes to relieve some of the strain. Keeping the tap on full tilt I threw away the pink t shirt, the floral number and flicked on the shower before hopping in skirt and all.

"I have to get this shit off me," I whispered to myself. The hot water built up quickly, I could finally breath again in spite of the steam. Looking up I noticed the pink t shirt and the pokodot bra number falling from above the shower door to my feet. 

"You’d better wash these as well," said Billy laughing as she threw them in.

"How embarrassing," I shouted, above the sound of the gushing water, as I bent down to peel my skirt away from my ankles. 

"Its okay," said Billy. "We’ve all been there."

"Hey Bill," I said. "Can you be a doll and bring me that blue night dress from my yellow drawer the top shelf Honey."

"Sure," she replied. Placing it on the towel rack before heading back downstairs to her Vodka.

"Sorry sweetheart," I said, before drying my hair and returning to the couch.

"You’re fine, don’t even think about it," said Billy.   "You’re just letting off a bit of steam letting go of semester one."

"Letting go of the fact I couldn’t pick up Calvin," I said sombrely.

"Hey," said Billy, leaning forward to caress my cheekbones with her hands.

"Screw Calvin you’ve got good old Billy to hang with," I said. We both laughed.

"I was so fucked up I should probably be crying," I whispered to myself.  As my head fell in a heap on the pillow to crash totally out of Semester one It must have been about 11 when the screen door closed
Billy found her way back from the balcony.

"I stole some moisturiser I’ve been treating my feet," she said.

"Tell me about it," I replied. "The walk from the top campus down to the bottom is horrendous, those steps are killers," I said.

"Do you want me to treat you?" Billy asked.

"Treat me, spoil me," I replied, still half smashed.

Billy sat beside me on the couch, squeezing a dollop of the smooth moisturiser over the crown of my foot,then gently under my heel.

"Oh more,  more that feels sensational Billy," I said. "Thank you, you moisturising goddess, you saviour of all first year law students," I said continuing. Billy massaged the back of my ankles,then lathered some cream into my calves,before rubbing the smooth liquid in, then retreating back onto my feet and toes. "Thanks Billy," I said and I really meant it. Two times on the bike at the gym this week and my calves were a wreck. "Billy can you splash some on my fingers?" I asked. "On Thursday night my aqua class punished my thighs," I explained. I went to work on them with the lotion from left to right then down to my knees.

"Here," said Billy, "let me."

Billy proceeded to pick up where I left off. I lifted my pretty blue night dress toward my hips, to afford my guest some room to assist her in alleviating my tightness. With her hands pushing firmly in the centre of my thighs Billy then lowered her fingers under my legs then up and slowly down my inner thighs.

"Fuck that feels good Billy," I said, as she continued to open the door on my holidays. "Sorry Billy," I said, as I lifted my legs up at the knees to relieve an itch. "The last thing you need after a night out is to have a nineteen year old pussy thrown in your face like that," I said, as I realized albeit too late that Billy would have copped an eyeful of my exposed slit.  

Billy laughed. "It’s okay I’ve seen worse," she joked.

"I bet you have," I said, before leaning forward to pull her hair playfully. "You dirty little cowgirl."

Billy blushed in fact she almost turned over the top red, "So how did you find out," she asked.

"Billy what are you talking about," I said. "It was just a joke." 

Billy relaxed, "I know," she said. "I’m just a bit sensitive," she went on, somewhat hesitantly. "It’s just," she paused, "I am in a relationship with a girl from back home," she said. "I did want to tell you though I was worried you wouldn’t be my friend. You’d think I was some gay lame psycho goth from Alabama," she confessed.

"Well you got the last part right," I said. "But seriously sister you and I are tight. I love you," I said, reaching out to hug her. 
"I don’t care what political persuasion you lean toward, I still want you as my friend," I whispered in her ear pulling her tightly into my chest to release all the warmth I could muster. One or two tears met my cheekbones, as Billy slowly withdrew before wiping her eyes and laughing her way through the tears. 

"By the way Beck, you're wrong about your snatch.

AnneDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneDark

I reckon Calvin’s missing out on a catch," she said, as a ten mile wide smile returned to her face.

"I can’t believe you did actually look," I screamed, before rising to chase her all the way back upstairs. "You naughty little cowgirl. If  I wasn’t raised better I’d throw you over my knee and give you a good spanking," I said, in between fits of laughter. 

Billy then jumped upon my bed and lay now on her side, her head resting upright with her elbow on the bed. "On a serious note," she said in her best attorney accent, "Thank you for understanding babe. I haven’t been in town long enough, to have newcomers run out on me, and your acceptance of who I am is appreciated."

I lay down beside her guiding her hair away from her eyes above her forehead before engaging her beautiful still teary eyes.

"Hey you gorgeous lesbian," I said, "This little black duck isn’t going anywhere."

The phone rang. I hopped up, "Beck speaking," I answered. Billy could hear me laughing from the living room, "Where’s Mrs Gale then?" I joked. "Well my offers only good for 24 hours," I told Calvin. Shortly  after I hung the phone up.

"What’s happening girlfriend," remarked Billy now standing directly behind me.

"Calvin's girl is out of town for the weekend, I told him I'd act as a backup. He’s on his way," I said.

"Cool," said Billy "Do you want me to leave?" she inquired.

"Of course not," I replied.  "Stick around Billy, Calvin's parents are in town. He won’t be here for long. Lets head out for Thai when he's left how does that sound?" I asked.

"As long as I'm not in your way?" Billy questioned.

"Don't be ridiculous this guy only wants to get his dick wet its not like he's a lifelong soul mate," I said. "Remember friends first philanderers second," I joked.

"Either way  I'll make myself scarce and check on my room to listen to some music maybe catch up on last semesters sleep," said Billy.

"Cool," I said. "I'm going to freshen up for my catch."

I knew Calvin would come around to see things from my perspective. I had said to him, "You have to choose between the girl you’ve already slept with for over a year now or something new something different someone young and fresh. You make your mind up Calvin," I had said, somewhat assertively. "But you only have twenty four hours."

Calvin was a 25 year old honor's student with all the trimmings and blue blood to boot he had all the trappings to a known cad on campus. Calvin’s eyes wandered way past the first year students all the way to the lecturing department from all accounts. But I was ready. What did I care, I’m nineteen, single and smooth.

"Fuck, I’m not too smooth," I exclaimed to myself. Then grabbing a razor I proceeded to remove a batch of small hairs that were hiding the entrance to my tender opening, leaving only a tussock of blonde above, before lathering myself with the vanilla body wash. My quest had been realised, Calvin was on his way over.

Poor Billy, I thought, as I massaged my slit then inside my butt cheeks, bending over to ensure my coverage was complete. Billy, I thought. She really didn’t strike me as being in a lesbian relationship. She had never really mentioned anyone close
let alone a girlfriend. I stood up to lather my breasts the sweet smelling liquid racing across their face over my torso and back then down into my hollow before sidestepping my toes and flowing out of sight. Billy, with her dark black hair and warm hands rubbing moisturiser into my tired legs teary eyed then loving and kind. Billy lying alone in her room now in the company of my home. 

Billy sat in the spare room, where she hitched up her skirt to reveal her exposed mound. Having followed Beck's queue she too had not worn any underwear. Beck had showered last night, following her violent illness, although Billy remained clothed, as she had been for the past 24 hours. For she had been otherwise occupied focusing on Beck. Beck, the gorgeous tall blonde with whom she had been infatuated with since arriving on campus.

Having stomached the courage to invite herself over, a move she had been planning for weeks now, everything had played into her hands, or so she thought. With Beck drunk, rejected by her Calvin and in need of a massage, all the stars aligned. But it wasn't to be. Billy found herself back tracking at 100 miles an hour, into some bullshit story about a girl friend back home. Anyway at least Beck appeared to swallow it,  but that was kind of irrelevant now Billy thought, because Beck was about to swallow Calvin.

Billy was frustrated. She closed her tired eyes and replayed the last 24 hours, her mind replayed it all in slow motion. Back to when she arrived at Beck's,to watching her dress into her pretty floral bra and pink t shirt. To catching glimpses of her exposed snatch on the ride home. Becks fetish for not wearing panties had lit a fire between Billy's own legs. Eyes closed Billy's mind drifted, to watching as Beck showered. She paused as the video was stuck, stuck at the scene where Beck had bent over in the shower, to remove her skirt as it caught itself upon her wet ankles. Billy started to remove her own skirt. Her own slit was wet, in need of some attention, full of frustration, of pent up desire, of lust, of hunger for Beck. For what seemed like an eternity, Billy had stood staring at Becks beautiful blonde body, as she lathered her back and shoulder blades in wash.

Billy had allowed her eyes to drink in the firmness of Becks butt, her long legs and tight inner thighs. The video continued in Billy’s mind. Now searching her own inner thighs, she fast forwarded to their brief intimacy, to the couch scene, when Billy had been careful to gently caress Becks feet, her ankles and then her thighs. Sweating inside, nervous and scared, Billy had proceeded to approach her friends exposed prize,the bounty that she had longed for. Driven forth on adrenalin alone Billy had continued on massaging, touching and spoiling Becks body, until her cover had been blown.

The video in Billy's mind ended, yet she needed a replay. Her anxious now wet hole needed another dose. Another shot of Beck. Of Beck laying comfortably on the warm leather couch, knees upright, lifting her pretty blue night dress, then opening her legs to give Billy all she had dreamed of for so many months prior. Billy began to reach into her wetness. With one hand arousing her breast, playing with her now erect nipple, she began entering. Finding herself with her long juicy fingers, as her dark hair retreated, to push open the path for her.

Billy shut her eyes even tighter now, clutching to the vision of Beck on the couch. The smell of the moisturizer. The softness of her skin. She placed two fingers on either side of her swollen button. Holding, holding, pushing. Then releasing them, allowing the droplets to slide within her slit, where now her fingers played. Chasing her wanton lust, channeling her desire, until finally she gave in, writhing forward in ecstasy with her fingers deep inside, as she thrust them further up, to hang on her gspot, before opening up her walls to release the pent up desire. To relase the juice from within her love hole as her torso muscles tightened, to push a bit more out. Finally the pleasure flowed over. Becks vision reappeared, leaving Billy flat in a spasm, the aftershocks squeezing her rear.

Published 
Written by sashaholden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments