Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curiosity 4

"Jessy invites Kelly and Emma to spend spring break with her in her new apartment."

11
3 Comments 3
13.6k Views 13.6k
4.8k words 4.8k words
“We can’t thank you enough for doing this,” said Mrs. Gibson.

“I am just glad I can help, at least I will give it my best shot,” I said and drank the tea in front of me.

Mr. Gibson sighed. “We don’t know what has gotten into her. She used to be so good in school, the best grades and never missed a day in class. These last couple of months have been a disaster. Since Christmas, her grades have dropped below the school average and she has missed several days. She leaves early in the morning and doesn’t come back until late at night, we are very worried.”

“I understand. Is Emma in her room?” I said.

Mrs. Gibson nodded. “Please talk to her.”

I left them sitting in the kitchen and walked up the stairs to the second floor. I heard music coming from Emma’s room and when I knocked she shouted that it was open.

I let myself in and then closed and locked the door behind me. She lay on her bed dressed in white cotton panties and a black sports bra. Her blonde hair was spread out over the pillow like a halo and she looked so tasty.

“Baby, you are in deep shit,” I said and sat down next to her.

She turned her head and gave me a small smile. “It’s your fault.”

“Mine?”

“Yeah, ever since you got that little apartment by the campus I have been coming over to see you.”

I slowly nodded and said, “Yeah, I guess you are right, but you have to get back on track or we might not be able to see each other.”

I put my hand on her tummy which was soft since Emma still had some puppy fat. She had reached puberty late and even though she wasn’t fat she still had a few pound more than she should at her age. Not that I cared, I loved to kiss and hold her soft flesh.

She looked down at my hand as it inched its way down until my fingers touched her panties.

“What are you doing?” she said with a coy smile.

“I think you know. Your parents told me to have a serious talk with you about your grades and missing school, and that’s what I am doing.”

She raised her ass off the bed and quickly pulled down her panties leaving only the top. She had taken up shaving her cunt and the soft skin looked so inviting. I leaned down and kissed her belly button and then kissed my way down to where her clit protruded from the folds of her young pussy.

“Mm, don’t stop now, Jessy,” she said quietly.

“I have no intention to.”

I spread her pussy lips with two fingers and then gave her clit a tentative lick. It produced a long moan from Emma and she spread her legs a bit. I did it again and this time, I let my lips gently cover her love button while my tongue danced over it.

“Yes, just like that,” she moaned.

I moved in between her legs and buried my face in her soft fleshy pussy. While Kelly and I had what I consider normal cunts, Emma due to still being a bit heavy had meaty pussy lips and I loved to suck on them.

She quickly became wet and when I slid two fingers inside her, she lifted her ass off the bed and let go of a long sigh.

“Yeah, fuck me, just like that, you are so good to me, baby,” she said with her eyes closed.

I found her G-spot and then began to rub it slowly while kissing her clit. Within minutes she was bucking and grabbing my head and hair. Then she let go of a yelp and several gasps. I felt more than saw how she reached for her pillow from behind her head and put it over her face.

The muffled sound of her scream as she came was music to my ears. She was such a loud lover. My neighbours were almost always working so Emma could scream her heart out each time she was there, but in her own home, she had to be careful.

As her body relaxed I stopped fucking her and crawled up so I lay on top of her. Then I kissed her on the mouth and she giggled.

“You taste like me.”

“Of course I do, and how do you know how you taste?”

She gave me a wicked smile. “Because I like to lick my fingers after I play with myself.”

“You dirty little slut, what am I to do with you.”

She didn’t answer, instead, she kissed me again and rolled over so she was on top. Then she began to kiss my silicon filled boobs and I knew I was going to have a long beautiful orgasm provided by the young nymphomaniac. I didn’t feel bad about having turned her into one, I had no idea she would become so obsessed with sex, and especially with me.

*******

Kelly and her parents had left two days after New Year’s and everything went back to normal. I still dated Steve and we enjoyed a lot of sex together. I actually liked him a lot. He was a cool guy and always thoughtful to my needs and desires.

The fun I had had with Emma was just that, a moment of sexual exploration and that was the end of it, so I thought. Kelly and I made love twice more before she left and we talked about what had happened with Emma and we both agreed that it had been fun, but it was nothing we should repeat. She was a bit too young at sixteen and we felt that if I continued to see her she might become too confused with her sexuality.

I thought of myself as a straight girl, because the only other woman I had been with was Kelly up until that night with Emma. I never thought about being with a girl, and I didn’t feel attracted to any of them at school. I think that since Kelly and I had known each other for such a long time, it was natural that we would explore our curiosity together, which we had in Mallorca the previous summer.

Even though Kelly hadn’t enjoyed it as much as I, she still understood that I had and she went along with my games, which a good friend should, at least I think so.

Kelly was still together with her boyfriend Gregg and they had a good and stable relationship. He never found out that she had cheated on him with a Frenchman, and there was no need for him to do so. Kelly loved Gregg and he loved her.

A week before I was due to start the new semester my parents told me it was about time I took some responsibility in my life. They had found a studio apartment close to the university which they would pay the rent for. I had to find a job so I could pay the utilities and my food.

At first, I was shocked at their willingness to kick me out of my childhood home, but then I saw the opportunities this new arrangement would give me. Steve could come by when he wanted, I could party until late and sleep in.

I got a job in a shop that sold clothes and my co-workers were alright even though they were a lot older than I.

One day I was arranging the mannequins in the window when someone knocked on it. When I turned around Emma was waving at me. I walked out onto the sidewalk to say hi.

“How are you, Jessy?” she said.

“Fine, I haven’t seen you since, you know..”

She smiled and then looked down at her feet. “I haven’t been out much, that’s all. How’s Kelly?”

“Good, I spoke to her the other day and she might come over for spring break.”

“Cool.”

There was a long silence and I wasn’t sure what to say. The last time I had seen Emma was when she got into her parent's car after I had seduced her in my bedroom.

“So, I was wondering, would you like to hang out?” she said, quietly.

“Well, I don’t live at home anymore. I got my own place now.”

“Cool, we could go there?”

I didn’t think it was such a good idea but at the same time, I didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

“Where are your parents?”

“They went to see granddad, it’s only me and Matt at home and he is so boring.”

Matt was her older brother and I knew what she meant. We had been friends but drifted apart when he got hooked on video games.

“Okay, I finish in an hour. Why don’t you wait for me over there in the cafe and I will pick you up.”

Her face lit up and her eyes sparkled when she said, “Oh, thank you.”

“We can get a pizza on the way home if you are hungry.”

“Sounds good, I’ll see you later.”

I watched her cross the street and wondered what she was up too. She still dressed horribly but I knew that under the baggy clothes were a succulent pussy and large firm boobs. The thought brought back memories and with them butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

An hour later, Emma was standing outside the shop waiting for me.

“Hi, I’m starving, let’s get that pizza,” she said and took my hand in hers.

It felt a bit uncomfortable walking hand in hand with her but I went along with it. After picking up the pizza we walked the three blocks to my place and most of the way she wanted to hear about life at the university.

“This nice,” she said when I had closed the door behind us.

“Thanks, it’s very small. The bed is in the living room and the kitchen is tiny, but it’s mine and I like it.

She hung her jacket on a hook by the door and took off her shoes. When she walked away from me my eyes moved down to her ass which the jeans she was wearing showed off. I hadn’t realized she was a bit heavy that one night when we were together. I guess I was too horny, but now I noticed it.

I placed the pizza box on the table by the window and went to get knives and forks which I placed next to the box. I also brought two glasses and a carton of apple juice.

While we ate she kept on looking at me. I told her about my job and how it was living alone and what Steve and I had been up too. When I caught her gaze there was something in her eyes that told me she was there for a reason, not only to catch up on what had happened since the last time she saw me.

“Is there anything you want to ask me?” I said after finishing my part of the pizza.

“No, not really,” she said.

“Okay, I am going to wash the utensils and then I have to change to go to the gym.”

“Cool, I walk with you and then I take the bus home.”

I had almost finished in the kitchen when I felt her standing behind me and I was about to turn when she wrapped her arms around me and her hands cupped my boobs.

“What are you doing? “I said.

“I have thought about this moment ever since that day my parents picked me up.”

Her hand began to massage my tits and my nipples turned hard under her gentle touch. She must have felt it because she leaned in closer and while kissing my neck she whispered, “I think you like this.”

“I am not going to lie to you, it feels great but I don’t think it’s such a good idea.”

She let go of my boobs and I turned to face her. Before I had a chance to speak she pressed her lips against mine and her tongue tasted of pepperoni.

Yes, I am a weak person with no character what so ever, so I kissed her back. She stepped backwards and we kissed our way to my bed.

When we reached it she let go of me and quickly began to undress me and I did the same to her.

“Oh God, Jessy, I want you, I need you.”

“Yeah, how much?”

By then we were both naked and she pushed me down on the bed and then came after me. I pulled her up over me and we began to kiss again, and while we did her hand searched for my cunt and when she found it she let go of a long moan.

“You are so wet, and so hot,” she said.

“Mm, do you like it?”

She didn’t answer instead she moved down until her face was above my cunt and with a sigh she lowered it. Her lips and tongue found my clit and I let go and let her lick me out until I came.

Since that day we met several times a week at my place. She never spent the night but would stay late in the evening. I often had to say to Steve that I was busy with school or work so I could be alone with Emma. I still wanted Steve’s cock and I missed him, but Emma was very demanding. The few times I said I couldn’t see her she would get upset and actually cry on the phone.

*****

“Honey, we have to stop meeting so often,” I said to her when we lay next to each other on the bed.

My pussy was still wet and my nipples tingled after Emma’s attention. I looked over at her and she was staring at the ceiling.

“Are you okay?” I said.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn



“I know what you are saying is the right thing to do, but I want to see you as much as possible.”

“Well, I have spring break coming up and we can see each other then.”

She turned her face and said, “Isn’t Kelly coming to visit you?”

“Sure she is, but you liked her, we could hang out together?”

A smile grew on her lips. “I just remembered something. My parents promised to take Matt to LA during spring break. I was to stay with my cousins. What if I tell them I can stay with you?”

I wasn’t so sure that was such a good idea. When Kelly came to visit she would want to go out and since Emma would turn seventeen the following she wouldn’t be able too.

“Let me think about it, okay.”

She kissed me and then got out of the bed. “C’mon, Jessy, get out, I have to get dressed and start studying.”

“Good idea, it will earn me some points with your parents.”

When I left the house Emma’s parents were very happy that I had talked to her and thanked me again.

I, on the other hand, was a bit worried. Kelly, even though she liked Emma wouldn’t like the idea of having her stay at my place while she was there. I needed to talk to Kelly before she arrived and explain the situation, I was sure she would understand.

“Are you out of your fucking mind? Why would you let her stay at your place, and where the heck am I supposed to sleep?” Kelly yelled at me over the phone.

“In my bed off course, where else?” I purred.

“Uh-huh, so that’s how you want to play this?”

“I have no idea what you are talking about?” I said.

Kelly sighed. “I know you, remember? You are doing this so you can get me into your bed and do your naughty tricks on me again. Because of the last time, I am not satisfied when Gregg licks me out, and all I can think about is your tongue, and I think he is becoming suspicious.”

I laughed and said, “Don’t worry, Emma will be there and I will ask my parents to lend me an extra mattress.”

“Well, I don’t mind sleeping on it, that way I can be far away from your wandering hands.”

“Oh, c’mon, Kelly, you know you like it, why do you play hard to get?”

She scoffed and then giggled, “You are right, I love your hands on me. By the way, I bought a toy too, and I am bringing it with me.”

“That’s my girl; we can do a circle jerk, like the guys do.”

She laughed loudly and then hung up on me. I had convinced Kelly and now I was ready for my two friends to come and stay with me. The thought of them being naked or in panties around me was such a turn on I decided to have a game of vibrator fun.

*****

Three weeks later Kelly arrived on a rainy and cold day. Emma had moved in the day before and we had the place ready. Booze in the fridge, DVD’s on the shelf and plenty of junk food.

We picked her up from the airport and when she came though the arrival doors and saw us she ran up to me and hugged me hard.

“Jessy, I have missed you so much. You look great.”

“Thanks, so do you. You remember Emma, don’t you?”

She turned to Emma and gave her a hug. “Of course I do.” Then in a lower voice, “she is your horny neighbour.”

The drive back to my apartment was bumper to bumper traffic. We spent most of the time talking about our classes, Steve, Gregg and catching up on some gossip. Emma must have felt a bit outside because when I looked at her through the rear-view mirror she seemed a bit down.

When we arrived at the apartment I ordered pizza while Emma and Kelly organized drinks.

When we had three large Margaritas in front of us I said, “So, let’s talk sleeping arrangements. I know that Kelly wants the mattress. Are you okay sharing the bed with me, Emma?”

She put her hand on my thigh and squeezed, “of course I am.”

Kelly put down her glass. “While we are on the topic, what are the rules on sex?”

The room went quiet and we all stared at each other. Even though the heat was in the air no one had wanted to talk about it, until now.

“Well, just so you know, Emma and I have had some fun since you left, but I am still seeing Steve which I told you,” I said.

“Is he coming by this week?” said Kelly.

“No, he is out of town with his friends, it’s only us girls, and to get back on track, I think it’s fine if you want to share.”

Kelly raised an eyebrow. “How do you mean, share?”

I cleared my throat. “What I meant was that if one of us feels the impulse, or rather, becomes horny, she just says so, and if one of the others is up for it, go ahead.”

Emma nodded. “I agree, and right now I do feel a bit horny.”

I laughed. “You always are.”

Kelly got up and rummaged through her bag. When she turned around she was holding her new vibrator.

“What do you think?” she said.

“Wow, it’s big,” said Emma and reached for it.

Her fingers didn’t reach around it and I guessed it to be nine or even ten inches long. It looked like a real cock. Mine was slightly shorter otherwise they were identical.

Emma weighed it in her hand and then turned it on. “Oh, it feels good.”

Kelly gave me a glance and winked. “It’s okay if you want to try it, Emma.”

Her eyes lit up, “are you sure?”

“As long as we get to watch,” I said and giggled.

Since it was cold neither of us were dressed especially sexy, it was more practical. Emma and I had jeans and sweaters. Kelly had black stretch pants and a red blouse with a thick west over it.

Emma got up and said, “Look away.”

“Why?” said Kelly.

“I am shy.”

Kelly laughed. “Liar, you are willing to let us watch you while you stuff your pussy with that vibrator, but you don’t want us to see you undress?”

“I guess I am a bit shy about my body. It’s okay when I am lying down but standing up, you know, I am a lot bigger than you guys.”

“Oh, sweetie, don’t worry about it, we think you are beautiful, don’t we, Kelly,” I said, holding her hand.

Instead of answering Kelly reached over and unbutton Emma jeans and then helped her pull them down. Emma used Kelly’s shoulder for support while she stepped out of them.

“That is so cute,” squealed Kelly.

She meant Emma’s white cotton panties with little Teddy bears on them. Emma blushed and pulled off her sweater and unclasped her bra exposing her large firm boobs.

“Oh my god, I didn’t remember them that big,” said Kelly and reached for them.

“Oh, your hands are cold,” said Emma.

“They will soon warm up. Where do you want to be?”

Emma thought for a few second and looked around the tiny apartment. “Pull the mattress over. That way you can sit on either side of me.”

While Emma took off her panties Kelly and I lifted the mattress from the hallway where it stood leaning against the wall. We placed it on the floor in the middle of the room and then took our drinks from the coffee table and sat down to enjoy the show.

“Is it okay if we touch you?” asked Kelly when Emma was lying on her back with the vibrator in her hand and a pillow under her head.

“Of course, I would love that.”

Her nipples had become hard in the cool air and when I leaned down and took one of them between my lips she moaned.

Kelly wasn’t far behind and had Emma’s other nipple in her mouth within seconds. We both giggled as our hands met over Emma’s shaved pussy, we had had the same thought.

“No, no, that’s all mine, for now,” said Emma and turned on the vibrator. She slid it down over her clit and then rubbed it against her slit.

“Mm this feels good; I got to get me one of these. Will you buy me one, Jessy?”

“Sure,” I mumbled with her boob in my mouth.

I used my hand to cup her tit and then laid my head down so I could suck on it and at the same time watch. Kelly did the same on the other side.

Emma moved her hand so the tip of the vibrator pushed against her pussy and slowly she slid it inside her.

“Oh, yes, oh yes, mmm, that feels so good.”

“I can’t take it any longer,” said Kelly and quickly got undress, throwing her clothes in a corner. I did the same and when we were both naked we laid down next to Emma. She was the hot dog and we were the buns.

We continued to kiss her boobs; her cheeks, her mouth and our hands caressed her body. Emma began to fuck herself faster and faster and within a few minutes she was arching her body and breathing in gasps.

“Come, lick me,” she begged me and pulled out the toy.

I moved down between her legs and found her dripping wet and hot. Her soft pussy looked so inviting I immediately went down on her, nibbling at her fleshy lips and sucking on her hard clit.

When I heard a long moan I looked up and smiled when I saw Kelly had moved so she was kneeling over Emma’s face getting her pussy licked. I loved to watch Kelly, she had a fantastic body with large natural breasts and she had the cutest little cunt with tiny lips and a large clit. I wanted her so badly, so when Emma came with a long moan and her nails dug into the mattress I got up and moved Kelly so that she was on her back.

We got into a sixty-nine position with me on top. Kelly has a longer than normal tongue and when she used it I yelped of pleasure.

“Oh god, fuck me, eat me, make me come,” I almost screamed.

Suddenly I felt something hard against my swollen pussy and when I turned to look, Emma was kneeling behind me.

“Did someone say they needed to get fucked,” she said with a wicked grin.

“Me, please,” I moaned.

She pushed the vibrator inside me and turned it on. The vibrations made my whole body scream for more. I began to thrust at it and within a second we had found a rhythm.

Kelly did her best at sucking on my clit, but it was hard for her since my body rocked back and forth for each thrust. She gave up and instead, she gently pushed a finger into my anus and that made me gasp.

“Oh, yes! Yes, yes, oh, fuck my ass, do it, do it,” I screamed into the mattress.

I came quickly and as I did my body trembled and my legs weakened, but it was no time to rest. Kelly had to have her fun too.

“Turn around,” and show me your ass,” I told her.

Emma gave me the vibrator and when Kelly was ready I slid it into her.

“Jessy, baby, you are so good at that,” she said while I fucked her.

“Yeah, do you like it?”

“Mm, I love it.”

“Emma, get between her legs and lick her,” I said.

She moved in and when she was in position I slid out the vibrator and then gently pushed into Kelly’s ass.

“Ah, ah, oh, that stings a little,” said Kelly.

“Sh, baby, you will love it.”

I could hear Emma sucking on my friends clit and while she did I began to slowly fuck Kelly’s ass. She opened up and it didn’t take long before her body relaxed and she took all of it.

“Wow, you have nine inches of cock in your ass,” I said.

“God, I can feel it,” she moaned, and then continued, “I am so close now, so fucking close.”

It was Emma’s mouth and tongue that brought her to her peak. When she did her knuckles turned white as she grabbed the mattress and her breathing stopped for a few second.

I slid out the vibrator and kissed her ass cheeks and then lay down beside her. Emma was still licking her cunt and I watched them for a while before I said, “this is going to be one long hot week.”

Emma turned to me, her face wet from Kelly’s juices, “sounds like the best spring break ever!”

When Emma had moved away Kelly slumped down on the mattress and reached for my hand. “Jessy, I just want to thank you for what you did in Mallorca.”

I squeezed her hand, “you are welcome.”

Emma passed the drinks around but neither of us wanted to get drunk, we wanted to play more, and this time, Kelly was the hot dog in the centre.

*****

By the end of the week, we had used up three packets of batteries and broke the vibrator.

Kelly was all packed and ready to go when she said, “this was the best week ever.”

“I agree, sorry about your toy, though,” I said.

“Don’t worry about it; I can buy a new one.”

She kissed Emma good bye who couldn’t go to the airport since her parents where picking her up.

When I waived her good bye at departures I was already looking forward to our next meeting, and I was wondering how to get Emma to come with us. The problem was, we were going on a cruise for Easter with our parents.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments