Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daphne And The Russian Redhead

"A Redhead holding an Eggplant leads to a day exploring and a night of passion."

54
24 Comments 24
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"I pared this down from 7K words. The long version was full of fluff, romance and Daphne's inner thoughts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is more to the point. Had to leave a little fluff tho..."

I was at the farmers market, when I saw her. She had long, red, straight hair; almost orange. Slender. An elfin face with about two ounces of extra fat, just enough to make her look soft. There was something about her that captivated me. She had curves in all the right places, and her face! Bee-you-tea-full!

She wasn't porn star pretty, or model pretty. It was a wholesome beauty. She wasn't dressed provocatively, and wasn't wearing a lot of makeup. It just all came together for me. She had an almost virginal look; not a trace of sluttiness. She had to be no older than eighteen.

Now me, I'm petite, medium size breasts, and over-the-shoulder blonde hair. I'm not a knockout, but I'm very cute.

She was holding an eggplant. I made my way over to her, looking for a reason to talk to her, when she spoke to me. She asked if I knew what an Eggplant was like. I did, and tried to explain. That wasn't easy. I told her I made a mean Eggplant Parmesan. To my delight, she smiled and said she would like to try it sometime.

Her name was Alyosha, and she had an enchanting Russian accent. She didn't seem to use pronouns, and spoke about herself in the third person. I knew a guy that did that, and I wanted to slap him every time he did it. On her, it was adorable. She also couldn't say the 'W' sound. What she had actually told me, was 'Alosha vould like to have Eggplant Parmesan.'

l asked her to say 'Must get moose and squirrel.' She looked puzzled, but said it.

She sounded exactly like Natasha Fatale, on Rocky and Bullwinkle. I couldn't help but giggle. "Daphne make fun of Alyosha," she said, and turned away.

I ran and hugged her. I promised her I wasn't making fun. She looked deeply into my eyes. She had huge bright green eyes, with golden flecks. "Alyosha believe Daphne," she said, after a long minute of staring.

We bought our vegetables, and walked away chatting. She was here on a work visa, and lived in Palo Alto, but worked for a company in Boston. What she was doing In Beverly Hills eludes me. That's a six-hour drive.

She had a scent that drove me wild. She smelled like sex and candy, mixed with a pleasant body musk.

I invited her to my home to try Eggplant Parmesan. She stared into my eyes again, and accepted the invitation.

Side-note: All through the day, I had noticed that ever so often, she would tense up, sometimes clenching her jaw or making a face. Sometimes she would get a far-away look, or a small smile would cross her face. A couple of times, she would tremble. I named it to myself, as 'Her little dance.'

She danced her little dance sporadically, sometimes every few minutes, sometimes once an hour.

We arrived at my home and started prep for dinner. We were exchanging looks and small touches. We hadn't kissed and I wasn't positive where the night was going.

Part-way through prep, she excused herself to the bathroom, taking her purse with her.

She returned and we finished prep. I had started the oven earlier, so put the dish in to bake.

After returning from the bathroom, I noticed she was doing her little dance more often. I finally had to ask if she was doing okay. "Is nothing to vurry about," she told me.

We put a movie on Netflix and sat next to each other on the sofa.

As we watched the movie, she kept inching closer, suddenly, I felt her body next to mine. She reached for the wine, and her hand brushed my arm. I felt a tingle. I reached to kiss her but was rebuked. She told me to slow down. It was driving me mad.

She took another bathroom break, taking her purse again. When she returned, she sat tightly against me. She immediately started tracing my bare arm with her hand. I stared into her eyes again. She leaned in and placed a warm moist kiss on my mouth. "Daphne likes?" she asked.

"Daphne likes. Daphne really likes!"

"Alyosha glad," she replied.

I reached to kiss her for real, but she turned away. "Vatch movie. No hurry now," she said. 'VATCH' the movie? Was she fucking kidding me? 'Bitch,' I thought to myself.

She was touching my arm, my thigh, and once up and between my breasts. I decide to follow her lead. I started touching her the same way.

The bell dinged. Dinner was ready. That sucked. I took the Parm out to cool.

We sat upon the sofa, and started kissing and touching again, still without tongues. Her opened lips met mine, and I sighed. I leaned in again, hoping for a real kiss, but she said, "Alosha must eat first."

Really? I mean, 'really??' Come, ON!

I was frustrated. I wanted her so bad it hurt. We had been home for hours. We wanted each other, and not a single wet kiss. She better not be a cunt-tease.

As we ate dinner, which she loved, she gazed into my eyes from time to time. Damn. Those beautiful eyes. She asked me, "Daphne like Aloysha? Daphne vant be vith Alyosha? Make Love vith Alyosha?"

All I could do was nod my head, yeah.

"Ve finish eating, then go bedroom?'

"Yes," I whispered.

She insisted we start fully clothed. This was excruciating. We lay beside each other, and I let her take charge. She kissed me with a slow wet gentle kiss, and I simply melted. That kiss was the best kiss ever. Her tongue was soft and gentle, probing my mouth. I could imagine what that tongue would feel like on my wet pussy. She gently sucked my tongue between her lips and I almost came.

Her little dance continued.

She started caressing me through my clothes. She lifted my blouse and planted a moist kiss on my belly, then let it drop down. We kissed some more, as she continued stroking my body. I tried removing her blouse, but she stopped me. I was wild with desire. This was torture.

We kissed and petted for almost half an hour before I could even get our tops off. I was aroused more than I had ever been in my life. It took another ten minutes to lose our bras. I noticed she didn't shave under her arms. She had a fine red silky patch of hair under each arm. This would have been a turn-off with anyone else, but it just increased my desire for her. Her scent had grown stronger too. Part of it had to be her body odor, and I found it intoxicating.

Her breasts were lovely. Heavy and firm, with small pink nipples and areolas. Her body was pale.

She touched and kissed every inch of my exposed skin, 'except' my nipples. Each kiss and lick got closer and closer to my nips, but she never touched them. I wanted to scream.

I grabbed her wrists, threw her down, and climbed on top of her, cowgirl style.

"I want you naked," I hissed. She nodded her consent, but told me to go slow.

I slowly removed our clothing, item by item, with touches and kisses as each item came off. As her panties came off, her scent was overpowering. Sex and candy.

Finally, we were both naked.

I looked at her naked form, and saw a purple tail coming out of her pussy. She smiled and told me it was part of her job.

More on that later.

"Daphne vant cum now?" she asked. "Daphne impatient. Aloysha make Daphne cum many times. Start now?" she asked.

And with that, her mouth found my nipples. It was heaven. She made love to my breasts for many long minutes. Kissing, licking and sucking the nipples, rolling them between her fingers. She didn't just concentrate on my nips, she paid attention to my entire breasts. When she pinched a nipple, lifted it and licked under it, I felt an almost electric tingle. It was absolute bliss.

TsshaneDollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsshaneDollTS

Just as I thought I couldn't take it anymore, she rolled me face down, and pushed my knees to my chest, leaving me splayed wide open from behind.

She started licking and kissing my ass cheeks, taking big bites of my flesh, biting and licking closer and closer to my rosebud. She traces my pussy lips with a finger, as she kisses closer, and closer to my backdoor.

I came unglued when she finally licked my asshole. She knew just how I liked it. Not constant licks there, she moved from there to my cheeks, then licking all around it.

She ate my ass for many minutes, paying zero attention to my pussy. I was moaning and groaning. I couldn't orgasm from that alone, and she knew it. She was driving me insane. I gasped, when I felt a long slim finger covered in her grool slide all the way into my asshole.

I was soooo close to orgasm.

She put a finger on my clit, and pressed it firmly. I feel her tongue wash over my back hole again, as she rubbed firmly on my clit with a circular motion. Her tongue lapped my backdoor with firm, slow wet licks, as she put two fingers into my pussy and made that come-here motion on my G-Spot.

"I'M CUMMING!!!" I screamed.

A small jet of fluid squirted from my pussy, splashing Alyosha.

I was kinda surprised. That rarely happened. ALL the tension of the day came flooding out.

She squealed in delight, "Daphne can struya!"

From the context, I'm pretty sure the word meant squirt.

She patted my bottom, and turned me over. "Daphne get more later. Time now for Alyosha."

I happily agreed. She had teased me for well over an hour before making me cum, and I had every intention of returning the favor.

I started touching her, as we kissed. I started kissing her belly, and worked my way up to her breasts. I teased her as she had teased me; taking my time, and paying attention to every inch of her upper body. She was making small noises and playing with my hair. I kissed my way back down to her belly, leaving several wet kisses behind, I kissed lower, skipping over her pussy, and parted her legs. I kissed, bit and sucked every inch of one inner thigh, from her pussy all the way down to her knee, then up the other.

She pulled the purple toy from her pussy, and tossed it aside. I spent about fifteen minutes teasing her, before I zeroed in on her honeypot. I kissed all around it, but never kissed it directly. I had not even touched her pussy; she must be desperate for a good lick. She smelled so good. She had a thin patch of silky red pubic hair, quite a contrast to my freshly waxed wet spot.

I pushed her knees to her breasts, and spread her legs. I made my tongue wet and soft. I opened her lips and took the slowest lick possible from her asshole to her clit. She let out a long wailing moan. I took a second lick, and touched her asshole with my finger, tracing around it. It was slippery with her grool. I pushed her back and spent many long minutes on her backdoor, and lower pussy, much as she had done to me. She softly moaned my name over and over.

I let her back down and kissed all around her pussy. I teased her clit with my tongue and slid one finger into her. She gasped as I entered her. The girl was virginally tight. My index finger barely fit inside. She tensed up. I knew she was about to orgasm. I pulled away, as she moaned "nooooo." I played that card over and over. I would lead her up, then stop every time she was on the edge. I spent most of an hour getting her wound up tight.

I had her at the very edge…

I told her "Cum for me baby."

She convulsed, grabbed my hair with both hands, and screamed something in Russian, as I slid my index finger into her pussy, found her G-Spot and rubbed it. I was lapping her clit at the same time.

A HUGE, forceful squirt erupted from Alyosha, drenching my face. It was at least a cup full. Three smaller squirts followed, each with a convulsion. She squirted ten times the amount of fluid I did. I caught a mouthful and swallowed it. Yummy.

Her body rocked back and forth. She wrapped herself around me, saying my name over and over. We cuddled for a bit, then went downstairs to get a drink.

I asked her about the toy. "Is for G-Spot. Daphne know G-Spot?" she asked me.

I assured her I did. She told me her tale, as we relaxed.

She told me she was a product tester, and an app programmer for Ohmibod; a sex toy company.

The girl was SMART! She graduated from Moscow Polytechnic at seventeen and was nineteen now. She only liked girls and had been a Cam-girl while still in Russia. She made good money doing it, without dildos or even showing her pussy to the cam. She did masturbate, but it was with her back to the cam, or hand in panties only. She squirted on cam to prove she really orgasmed. She said guys liked to talk, and watch her cook and eat. Sometimes she would sing to them. She had a good memory, and guys really liked it when she remembered their details. She wore a Lush then, and the guys controlled it with tips. She liked the new toy better.

The toy was an Ohmibod Esca-3, and wasn't on the market yet. It had some new-fangled battery, sodium-sulfur, or something. That battery has a run-time of six hours. Straight. And it was waterproof. It was controlled via Bluetooth by her phone.

The app she had created was a clock, calendar and pattern design tool. She could program exact vibration frequencies, waveforms, pulses and durations of each. All those bathroom trips had been to adjust her toy.

She got her tablet and showed me the app. It could be set to wake you up! Alarm clock mode. The patterns could be programmed visually, or set with numbers on a grid if you wanted a specific vibration, as well as attack time, sustain, decay and release in milliseconds. In short, she could make that toy sit up and beg. You could also cut, copy and paste the patterns into complex strings. I handled the toy. On low rumble, I almost couldn't hold onto it. The vibration was intense. It was louder than my Lush. More powerful too.

She had been edging all day. She was in 'Jukebox' mode today, so every time it went off, it was random. The earthquake pattern was the one that made her clench her teeth.

It had been buzzing various, random three to fifteen-second patterns and pulses, from her 'pattern library', every ten to thirty minutes. ALL DAY LONG! That is what her little dance was all about. She had wanted it to stimulate her, but not make her cum.

We returned to bed and made love, then drifted off to sleep, only to be awakened by the other's kiss or touch. I think she woke me more than I woke her.

We made plans to meet in three weeks.

Before she left, she gifted me with one of those toys and a link to the app.

It is a wonderful toy.

Published 
Written by Vampire_vixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments