Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun With Another Woman

"Debbie and I get to know each other more intimately."

60
13 Comments 13
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you are enjoying the series of my swinging adventures. A year ago, I wouldn't have thought I would have done anything like this."

Hubby gave me 'permission' to see Debbie alone; apparently, it wasn't cheating if it was the same sex! I asked her in a text and she thought it was a good idea as we were both new to the experience of being with another woman.

We'd shared a kiss, I found out I enjoyed sucking her nipples and fingering her but I wanted more. I wanted to taste her. We set a date, and she messaged me to tell me she was free. I didn't have time to get changed and wasn't exactly dressed for it but it turned out I was naked within minutes of getting there anyway so I needn't have worried.

Debbie was alone in the house apart from her pets but I didn't mind that, we had pets too. She answered the door in a gown as she'd just had a shower. She let me in, closed the door, and gave me a long kiss, letting her robe fall open. My hands fell to her boobs. They were more pert than mine and her nipples were big and hard.

Debbie took my hand and led me to another room. It had a double bed and a computer in it. Obviously, it was her office, but I didn't think it was her bedroom. She told me she'd just changed the bed and asked me if I'd like to get naked. I quickly stripped off and we kissed again. Debbie had taken off her robe and our hands were all over each other as her tongue was deep in my mouth.

Debbie asked me to lay on the bed and I did. She spread my legs and climbed in between then looked up at me.

"Can I taste you?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm happy for you to," I said feeling self-conscious. "Do you want to turn around so I can taste you?"

"Not yet," she replied and dived in with her tongue.

"Holy Fuck," exploded from my mouth as her tongue found my clit. I was already excited at the prospect and she'd hit the target so to speak.

"Mmm, you taste good," she said as she continued her ministrations. You'll have to imagine someone talking with their mouth full. After working with kids, I was pretty good at deciphering babble!

She kept licking and probing my pussy, then I felt an orgasm building.

"Ohh fuck yes. I'm cumming!" I screamed.

She continued licking and sucking me as my body shook and quaked. Yes, I've had good oral. This was different. I think the difference was it was being with a woman. It was exciting, and unknown. It was a first. How many times do we get that?

Debbie stopped and looked up at me.

"Any good?" she asked suggestively.

"Ohh fuck yes!" I responded as she ducked back down, spreading my lower lips. She went back to what she was doing and it wasn't long before another orgasm built up inside me.

"Ohh fuck," I cried out as the feeling spread from my pussy up through my body and my lower body shook. She kept going as it ripped through me. I couldn't stop moaning as she sucked on my clit.

"Ohh yes," I yelled.

The vibrations continued through my body and it felt like I was going to pass out.

"My turn," I said. It was my moment of truth. I hadn't done this before. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but I was eager to try. She climbed up on the bed beside me and we shared a kiss and I could taste myself on her. Then I slipped off the bed and down the end onto my knees.

I lowered myself between her legs and kissed her inside thigh above her knee, then worked my way up, switching from one leg to the other. I finally got to her pussy. Not big and stretched like mine, tight and all hidden. I spread her outer lips with my fingers and used my tongue between the lips.

I'm not going to lie, up until that moment I wasn't sure if I'd like it. But fuck, it was so good. I took to it as a duck to water, I dived in. My tongue lapped her pussy and I found her entrance. I pushed in and she moaned so I knew I was on the right track. My fingers found her clit and I used my thumb to circle it as I tongued her pussy. Then I switched. I found her clit with my lips and my fingers sunk inside her honey pot. The moaning increased as I increased the depth and I felt her pussy convulse around my fingers.

LoraDelNiro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraDelNiro

"Oh fuuuccckkk," she yelled. "Oh my God, that's amazinnnng!" I kept up with my tongue and my fingers. It seemed to be working. I felt for her G-spot and wondered briefly why hubby couldn't seem to find mine.

I forced myself back in the moment, I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I was. I tried to take it all in, the surroundings, the taste, and how I felt. I needed more of this I decided. I loved her wetness and the feeling of her juices around my fingers and the hard spongy feeling under my fingertips.

I changed my technique on her clit and lapped at it. As I did I remembered the movie where I saw two girls eating each other and experimenting using the alphabet and I stifled a giggle. I wished I'd had someone I could've done this with 20 years ago! Ah well, no time to lose. I tried it with a couple of letters and she hissed! It was like a cross between a cat hiss and a kettle starting to boil, and I'm sure her cat was nowhere near her naked pussy. I tried a few more and got her bucking against my face and fingers. She came with force and more curses and moaning followed.

Debbie asked me to stop and I did. I climbed up beside her on the bed and we kissed again. Soft kisses, not deep but sweet. We lay like that for a while, chatting about our experiences. She told me she's always liked cock but recently started wondering what it would be like with a woman. I admitted I was the same, that I'd started reading erotica and sexting with a woman. She asked me about it and I told her that we were both good at helping the other cum. We both shared pics of ourselves and sometimes audio clips when we came. She lived overseas though so I couldn't see us actually meeting, as much as I'd like to.

We kissed some more, we tweaked each other's nipples and she sucked on mine, I'm not sure who initiated it! I was ready for more so I asked her if she'd like to try 69 if she had time.

"Oh yes, that's a great idea," she agreed enthusiastically.

I carefully turned around on the bed and positioned myself over her body, my head near her pussy. I laid down over her and asked if that was ok. She assured me it was and then I felt her tongue at my cunt so I reciprocated.

I'm not going to go into details, but suffice it to say we continued making each other cum. It was amazing. She started using fingers in my pussy, too. I was tempted to stick one in her ass but we hadn't discussed it, so I resisted.

After we'd both cum a couple more times, she slapped my bum and I moved off her and we slowly got up. We sat on the edge of the bed. I thanked her and she looked surprised and thanked me too. I lowered my head and sucked on her nipples. They were erect and I enjoyed sucking on them - and from the sounds of it, she did too!

I started getting dressed and Debbie put her gown back on. She had to get back to work, she said. When I was sure I had everything I asked her if she'd like to do this again.

"Ohh yes, I really enjoyed it. I'd definitely like this to happen again!" she responded.

"Fantastic, me too," I said as I walked to the front door.

Debbie surprised me by following me out in her gown and then again when I said goodbye. She came towards me with open arms and I embraced her and she kissed me, full on the lips with tongue. I hadn't been expecting that. I don't think I'd do that in case the neighbours were about!

I went to my car and drove home with a big smile on my face. I was hoping to beat the kids home so I could shower, but I beat them by a couple of minutes. I wet a washer and wiped my face down with soap as I knew what hubby smelled like after eating me! Then I was back in Mum mode, with that smile still on my face.

Published 
Written by Mazda22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments